Strong heart

love letter♥Liebesbrief

"Wake up!"

"Mhhh?" I opened my eyes and closed them fast because the sunlight shone right into my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked with half opened eyes.

"We're gonna be too late!"

"Too late for what?"

"For your appearance at strong heart!"

"Holy!!! No how could this happen?! M-my c-clock I I I- no you didn't!" My manager cut me off. "Come get up now, you have 30 min to get ready" he said and left. I got up, took a short shower, dressed me up and at last applied my stylist my make up. We drove to the set of strong heart, everyone was already there, they looked at me and I said "my clock" with a shy smile. "Ahh" everyone said "make just sure that this will not happen again" the director said." Yes sir" I smiled politely. On Tv I told something about my school life since I come from a different country (I come from Germany, I'm half korean) and the school there is so different from the school in Korea. Every one laught about my funny story and enjoyed to hear the school life of a German student, every one was so surprised that we have more than 95 days a year vacation. Of course I wasn't the only one there I remember Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong from Super Junior, Onew from SHinee, Mir and Lee Joon from Mblaq and some more. I wasn't the only girl too the other was a comedien I think, she didn't look that good just average. After the show ended, I talked to some of the other guest. But there was one who was really nice to me, more than the others, it was Lee Joon from Mblaq. I felt like in a shock when our arms accidentally  touched, a electric wave goes from my arm through my whole body! We just stared at each other as Eunhyuk jumped between us and said "hey I loved your story it was so funny". I was  just standing there with a half opened mouth didn't know what to say. After some seconds of silence I found back to myself and stuttered  "o-oh thank y-you I am-I-I'm glad that you li-liked it" with a shy smile. Eunhyuk looked with a confused look to me "are you alright?" "yes of course! why shouldn't I?" I laughed embarrassed. "well because you looked like you where in a shock" Eunhyuk demented. "yes don't worry I just remembered something" I answers. "oh really?" Eunhyuk asked interested "and what?" he asked me "ehm... something" I answered fast. Eunhyuk shook his head and went to the others. I didn't know that Joon was now standing next to me as he asked me "wanna have dinner with me, you look like you didn't have something to eat today" he smiled with his world famous gorgeous killer smile. I jumped after I heard his voice because I was so surprised that he was standing right next to me. "wuhaaa!!" "oh sorry did I scare you, sorry I don't wanted to scare you" he said "no its alright I just didn't know that you where standing next to me, yes dinner sounds great" I smiled half embarressed and half happy. "Great so lets go" he said and took me to his car.