Chapter 4

The Petshop Love

Night Passed,and the morning come.Myungsoo who’s wake up in early morning,still have a smile plastered in his face.Right now,He is now watching a girl sleeping in his bed,snoring.

“Jiyeon,You sure a unique Girl,fainted while crying,Stubborn,But sometimes you’re so lovely.i never meet a girl like you before” he said,smiling and caresess he hair.But,Suddenly the girl woke up.

“Yah! What do you do to me?! Where am I?!” She yelled to the boy who still shocked in front of her.

“ani…ani! I didn’t do anything to you! i..i just…uh…I not! Eh By the way,you’re in my home” He said,Shuttering.

“Yah! Byuntae! Why are you bring me to your house! You!” She still yelled to him.

“Its because you were fainted in my office! I don’t know where are your house,so I bring you here” he said defending Himself.

“If I fainted in your office,then why don’t you bring me to hospital? And why are you ?!” she said while covering herself with the blanket.

“Its because…because…Urgh! I don’t know!,I didn’t think of it,and why I’m ? Errr..its because I had a shower” He said.

“Right,because you’re a ert! I’ll report you to police!!” she said,with a threating voice.

“Y…Yah! What are you talking about?! Aish,its so frustrating to talk with a girl like you.you know.Now listen,I didn’t do anything to you,I just want to help you.No other reason.” He said and hold her Hand.

“E…eh,why are you held my hand? Let it go!” she shocked by his action.

“No,I’ll Hold your hand until you listening to me,I didn’t do anything to you.now take a bath,use my shirt.I’ll waiting you in the dining room.” He said sternly,take a shirt and go out from the bedroom.

Jiyeon P.O.V

Aish,what’s wrong with him? Talk to a girl like that.And why he bring me to his house,aish,such a weirdo.last thing I know is I slap his face hard.Ha,in fact,He deserve that.That stupid Rich Guy.

But,Why He must bring me to this place? Ah,I don’t care,Now Park Jiyeon,You better take a shower now,You stinky,eww.I thought to myself and Go to the bathroom.

He have a super big bathroom.Even his bathroom are bigger than my bedroom.Whoa,I think this guy are so rich,He have a candles in his bathtub.ckckckck,enjoy this Jiyeon-ah,opportunities like this doesn’t come everyday.I thought and entering his bathtub.

End Of Jiyeon P.O.V

Its been 30 minutes long,and Jiyeon Hasn’t come out yet,meanwhile Myungsoo already getting impatient for waiting her at the dining room.

“Aish,Where is she,I’m getting starving already.” He grumbled.

Just then,Jiyeon come to the Dining room with his oversized sweater,Who is must he admit that she are so beautiful at that moment.”Gosh,this girl.even with just my sweater she looks very beautiful.” He thought to himself.

“Hallo,I can’t find any confortable clothes at your closet,Most of your Clothes are work shirts,and I found this Sweater,so I decide to wear it.” She said to the man who is still in his own ‘world’.

“Hallo? Myungsoo? Hey!” She moving her handin front ofthe man's face.

“Oh!..Yeah,what did you say?,I’m sorry I didn’t hear that” He finally wake up from his daydreaming.

“aish,forget it.so,what’s for breakfast?” she asked excitedly.

“Bread of course.”

“ah,I’m tired of bread already” she grumbled.

“Hmmm? Then,Do you want to eat anything else?” He ask.

“Yes! Of course,anything else for breakfast?” She asked back.

“No! now eat your bread or else you’ll not get your breakfast.” He said and eat his bread.

“aish.okay I’ll eat this bread.” She take a slice of bread and eat it while pouting.

“You know,you’re more beautiful when you pout” he said that unconsciusly.

“Huh? What did you say?” she ask him.

“a…ani…just eat.” He answered her,shuttering and blushing.

“uh? You’re weird you know,and by the way,your face is so red now.” She pointed his face and continuing eat her bread.

“Eh..Forget it.By the way,I have to work now,don’t you go anywhere,I have something to talk with you when I back from the office.okay?” he said with a serious face and left the dining table.

“Aish,Why I must waiting here? Yah Myungsoo! I have a work to do too!” she said and chase Myungsoo.

“don’t worry,I’ll come to your workplace and tell them you cant work today” he answered calmly.and get in the car.

“yah! I want to work too!” she yelled.

“Not today,enjoy your time.” He said and drove his car.

“aish,that stupid annoying rich brats!” she mumbled and get in the house while stomping her foot and pouting.

 

Meanwhile,at the Apartment…

Junsu P.O.V

I just Sit Here,At my apartment Balcony alone.Seriously,Where are you Jiyeon-ah? You’re not home since yesterday,Where are you? I don’t wanna something bad happened to you Jiyeon-ah.you’re never late come to your house ever since we first meet.Argh! Its so frustrating,maybe I should call Hyomin.

Yoboseyo” I call Hyomin.

Yoboseyo…Junsu,What’s up?” She said with lively voice.this girl always like this since we first met in Junior High School.

Errr…Hyomin,Is Jiyeon there?” I ask her.

Huh? She’s not home yet? I don’t know junsu-yah,she said yesterday she want to finished a business with someone,but…uh wait a second Junsu” she cut our conversation.

“Junsu-yah,just now a friend of Jiyeon come to our shop,he said jiyeon cant work today.i don’t know whether its true or not,but the guy who’s come to our shop looks like a good man,so don’t worry.”she said.Guy? does it means she is with a man? Who is it?.My mind are full of thought right now

 “oh,thank you Minnie,I’m just worried her,but if she’s with her friend,its okay.Bye Minnie” I said and hung the phone.

A man? Where are you actually jiyeon-ah? You doesn’t call or text me before you go, But wait,Why I Worrying Her this much? She’s grown up,she can go anywhere she want.Yeah,Maybe I Just worrying her as a Brother. I Thought.

End Of Junsu P.O.V

 

Kim’s Mansion….

“whoa,this house is so big,Maybe bigger than One floor at my apartment.”Jiyeon said while take a walk at Myungsoo House.

“Eh,what is it? A photobook? Maybe I should check it” she find an photo album at his tv room and opened it.

“this guy.hahahaha,even since little he never had any expression.yah little myungsoo,you should practicing with your smile.” She pointed at little myungsoo pic who’s in his poker face mode.

“whoa,his mom are so pretty,but wait.who is this kid? His face are so similar with him,except his smile,this kid smile are so familiar,Wait! I think I know who is it….But,Impossible jiyeon-ah,he’s not him.aish,why I so sleepy.” she look at his family photo.no longer,she falling asleep at the sofa.

Finally at afternoon,Myungsoo Back from the office,He walked to the Kitchen,But when he passed Tv Room,He see Jiyeon sleeping at the sofa while holding the Photobook.he just smiling to her before go to woke her up.

“Jiyeon-ah,Jiyeon,Wake up” He said with soft voice.

“Uh? Eh? Hehehehe, guess I’m fall asleep here,mianhae.” She smiled shyly.

“its okay,have you eaten?” he asked,smiling.

“mmmm..no,I cant find anything in your kitchen except bread.” She said and pouted.

“Good,Now I want You to have a dinner with me,No question,don’t resist.and here’s A clothes I bought for you,Use it for the dinner.” He said,pat her head and leave her.

“that guy should smile more often,he looks cuter when he smiling…Aish Park Jiyeon! What are you thinkning about? That guy are not cute at all! Get rid of that thought!” she talked to herself and make her way to the bathroom.

 

at Myungsoo’s Room…

Myungsoo P.O.V

Why my heart always beating faster than usual when I close to her? I never feel this feeling before,I even smile to her and care her so much.Aish,why I become like this? Its not like Usual Myungsoo.Omma,What is The difference between Loving someone and Liking Someone? I Think I like her,But,I don’t know,I don’t know what is my feeling to her,I’m afraid I'll just playing her heart.Aish Omma,If Only you’re here now,I’m sure You’ll Help me.I thought to myself while holding my mother’s photo.And then I realize something,Its not just a game,I think I’ve Fallen For Her.

End Of Myungsoo P.O.V

 

Incheon Airport,Seoul…

A girl with a Hermes Bag and a expensive Clothes smiling to a bunch of Reporters who’s busy giving her a Questions and take her picture. sometimes shewavedhis hand towardthe camera.

“Ms.Hara,how your feeling after returning to korea after so long?” a reporters ask her.

“I’m feeling great,You know,Everytime I’m in Other country I just thinking about Korea,I guess I miss Food in Here,Hehe” She asked while smiling.

Excuse me,Enough with the questions,Ms.Hara should go now,Thank you” Her manager Ask the reporters to stop giving Hara a questions and bring her to the car that was waiting for her.

“Hara-ssi,I think tomorrow you’ll be headline every Papers and Magazine in shouth korea,its good for you” The manager said to her.

“I don’t care,I came here not because of it,I have other business here” she said back.

Myungsoo Oppa,I Back,Now,Just wait, You’ll Be Mine” She Thought and Smirked.

Preview :

"Can i ask You a Question?"

"Eh,Why are You ask me a question like that?"

"H..Hyung?"

"Oppa.."

"She's My Girlfriend."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 ^^.I'm very busy this week,My School Exam is killing me :(

By the way,enjoy :)

-Hwayoungah-