Chapter 6

The Petshop Love

Finally,They’ve reached a Playground Near the apartment.they sit on the bench,Junsu’s Face looks more calm,compared to his Brother’s face who’s looks Uncomfortable.

“What do want to talk about Hyung?” Myungsoo Breaks the silence.

 “Do you…Like Jiyeon?”

“W…hy are you ask me like that?”

“Aiiiy,I assuming that you like her.She’s been my Neighbor for almost 7years, I even think of she as my own Sister.” He said.

“I just want you to do a favor for me” Junsu Get up From the bench ,his voice suddenly become very serious.

“What is it Hyung?” Myungsoo Asked..

“I want you to not ever Hurt Her Heart” He pat Myungsoo’s Shoulder and then left.

“I will Hyung,I Promise I will” Myungsoo Muttered and Left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon’s aparment

Jiyeon P.O.V

“You Looks Beautiful Jiyeon-ah”

She’s My Girlfriend”

“Besides,Its not a intimate kiss,Isn’t it?”

“You have a pink lips,Its beautiful You Know?”

 Aish,Why are his face always popping everywhere? And the Incident earlier.ish!,he almost steal my first kiss,my first should be with my prince,not him.that ert!.But,Why my heart beating so fast when he leaned his face to mine? Aish,its just your fear Jiyeon-ah,Nothing Happened.I Thought.

But why he suddenly treat me nicely? Its just doesn’t make any sense.But his smile,gosh,That’s maybe the sweetest smile I’ve ever seen.eh,What are you Thinking about?! His smile aren’t cute at all!!.Aish,I better Take a bath now,Before my Weird tought take over.but when I’m about to go to bathroom,my phone’s ringing.

Baby my love, geu nare uri apeun gi eok, geudae egen geureohke~

aish,who is it? Calling at the night.I thought.when I look at the caller’s number,Its Unknown Number,But I decided to answer the phone.

yoboseyo”  a man’s voice greeted me.

y..yoboseyo,who is this?”

its me,Kim Myungsoo.” Aish,that guy!

yah myungsoo! where you did get my number?!” I automatically yelled to him.

yah no need to yell! Aish,my ears.i got your number when you’re slept at my house yesterday.Mianhae…”now his voice changed to guilty one.

Yah! Who do you think you are?! You cant have people’s number wthout their permission! You Know what,Before this,I have my trusted on you,But Now.aish,You make me feel very upset.” I pretend to be angry.His action isn’t right.but actually,its okay for me,since I know him and consider him as a…friend.

Aa jiyeon-ah,don’t be mad.mianhae,Jeongmal Jeongmal Mianhae.I’ll do anything you want,Just don’t be mad.okay?” haha,now he’s probably begged me.Take that Myungsoo!

anything? Hmmm.let me think about that.we’ll talk about this tomorrow.I’m very sleepy right now.Bye Myungsoo.and don’t forget.I still MAD to you!” I said to him and hang the phone before he could answer.hahaha,its for the incident at the parking lot Myungsoo-ah.I said to myself and go to Wash myself before go to sleep.aaah,tomorrow will be a wonderful day.

End of Jiyeon P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the front of Apartment Building…

Aish,Where is he? If I doenst go now,I’ll come late.aish” Jiyeon had waiting in front of her apartment building for almost 30 Minute,But there’s no any signs of him come.But then…

HONK HONK!

“Yah Jiyeon,Why are your face looks like a beggar like that? C’mon,we might late.” The man who’s Jiyeon has witing for so long,Myungsoo said while riding her scooter,He looks very Handsome even with that girly scooter.

“Yah! How dare you call me a beggar?! And what? I’ll ride my scooter,not you!”

“No no no,I’ll drive you to your work place.Now hop on,cmon!”  he commanded.

“aigoo,arasso!” she hop on the scooter.

“hold my waist.”

“e..eh? shiro!” She shouting to his ear.

“Yah! Hold my waist,you might fall if you doesn’t hold onto anything.”

“sss! Okay!” she sighing in defeat and hold his waist.

“Ahahaha,now you’re ready? Lets go to Petshop!!” He shouted Happily and left with a secretly blushing girl Hold his waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did he know,There’s somebody who’s seeing the scene from a far.Hara,Who is witnessing all the scene between Myungsoo and Jiyeon From Her car,a little bit far from the apartment.

 “What is It?! Myungsoo fetch her? With a pink scooter?! That Bi*ch! How dare she take my Myungsoo away from me!” She yelled in frustration.

“Just Look you poor girl,I’ll make Your life like hell! You,You Myungsso,You’re only Mine!” She shouted and left with her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kamsahamnida,you can go now” Jiyeon Hop Off from the scooter with red face while looking to the ground.

“ani ani,you wait here,I’ll park this scooter first.” Myungsoo said to her and go to parking lot.

“d..dont! aish! That guy” she pouted and entering the shop.

“Annyonghase…mpph” A Hug Cut off her sentence,it was a tight hug from her bestie,IU.

“Jiyeon-ah! where have you been? You even didn’t call me and Hyomin unnie! How can you do that? I was worried,even I can’t sleep for 2 days.aish” IU said with watery eyes,still hug her friend tight.

“Ai..Agoo,L..e…let..m..me..go f..fi..first,i…i c..can’t..b…bb..breathe”

“Aigoo,Jiyeon-ah,do I hurt you.mianhae” finally IU loosening her hug.Jiyeon trying to catch her breath normally.

“Oh Jiyeon-ah! Sit here,Where have you been? ” Hyomin who’s just come from the toilet greet Jiyeon and ask her to sit.

“Oh Unnie,hehehe,actually,it’s a long story” she sit and starting to tell what happened in 2 days ago.

“Omo! That Guy bring you to his house? Unbelievable! That’s guy surely have a feeling for you!” IU Squeaked.

“Aigoo Jieun-ah,its i…impossible,isn’t it Hyomin Unnie?”

“molla-yo,ahahahaha maybe IU Right Jiyeon-ah.hahahaha” Hyomin joined IU to teases Her.

“aish,you two! Its not right!” she pouted.

“ahahahaha,eh wait here,there’s someone,I’ll go for second” Hyomin Said and left.

“huh? Who is it? Do they didn’t see the CLOSED Sign?” IU pouting.

“ahahaha,wait here IU,I’ll see who are that person.” Jiyeon said and left IU alone in staff room.

“yah wait for me Jiyeon-ah! Its scare here”  IU shouted and run after Jiyeon.At The Front Door,Jiyeon and IU sees Hyomin Laughing with the man Beside her,They seem like know each other.

“M..Myungsoo?” Jiyeon said

“Oh? Ah Jiyeon-ah! I told you to wait for me,why do you not listen huh?” Myungsoo finally realize Jiyeon Presence and Started to flicked her forehead.

“Aish Its Hurts! By The way,Do you Know Hyomin Unnie? You Too seem like so close.there’s a bit jealousy sign in her voice.

“Oh Jiyeon,Jieun! Myungsoo are Dongsaeng from my close friend,so that’s why we’re close too.” Hyomin said.

“Close Friend? Its Junsu Oppa Right?” IU said.Hyomin And Myungsoo Face started to Panic,Of Course Hyomin Know Myungsoo are Junsu Brother,But it’s a secret.

“Ah? Junsu Who? Ani..i..i don’t know him” Myungsoo said,Stuttering.

“N..no,He is My College friend Dongsaeng.hehehe.”

“Hmmm,is that so? But you and Junsu Oppa face are similiar” Jiyeon said,suspiciously.

“hahaha,you must be wrong,aigoo why are we talking about this.Jiyeon-ah,Jieun-ah,Because tomorrow are Christmas,So We have to clean up this Shop,and today Myungsoo Will help too.” Hyomin said.

“N..ne?!” The Two girl said in Unison.

“yes! I’ll help you guys today,kaja,we have to clean up this shop.kaja!” Myungsoo said and left to storeroom,leaving two girls dumbfounded and a older girl Smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iiyeon & Myungsoo get a task to Tidying the goods in the shop while Hyomin & Jieun Cleaning the Shop.

“Hfft,its very tiring,I have no idea how can you girls do this every year” Myungsoo sulking.

“aish! Don’t be such a baby,You have assistance from me,usually,Junsu Oppa do this thing by his own.” She accidentally blurted.suddenly his face changed,sure,He was tider being compared with his brother.especially the person who’s comparing him with his brother is the girl whom he love.

“oh,its that so,okay,maybe I’m not as strong as that Junsu man” He said.

“aigoo,choding!” she slap his shoulder playfully.

“what are you doing? Are we going to finish this or not? Lets go,put that cage at the upper cabinet,I’ll hold the stairs.”

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?! Aish.arasso”  Jiyeon said with frustration,she don’t know this man’s heart,sometimes he can be so lovely,but sometimes he can be so rude.And then she followed his order.

“Yah Park Jiyeon,what are you doing,Stop Stomping your foot on the stairs,you might…” ,

BUKK!

 “..fall.” Now,Jiyeon Position are on top of him,her eyes are closed tight,with their face just centimeters apart.

“Jiyeon-ah,Gwaenchanayo?” He asked Jiyeon.

“eh? Ah! Mi..mianhae Myungsoo,Aish,youre so clumsy Jiyeon” finally she open her eyes,when she about to go up,a pair of hands held her wrist.

“Stay.” Myungsoo said.

e..eh? what are you talking about?”

“Just stay like this for a minutes”

“o..okay.” now their eyes met each other,their face began to redden.

“I wish time could stop now” Myungsoo said,his eyes still looking at Jiyeon eyes.

“you have pretty eyes,you know?” he continued.

“eh? Huh? Hehe,thank you” Jiyeon said,Her face are blushing crazily.Their Lips now are getting closer and closer.and finally,met each other.it’s Just a Kiss,not the passionate one,nor the rough one,Its Just a Kiss,A memorable kiss for them.

“i…it was my first kiss” she said,they finally breaking themself from the kiss.

“Really? Mianhae Jiyeon-ah,I didn’t know that I just…”

“shhh..its okay,its my fault too” she cut him,smiling.

“Park Jiyeon..i..i Sa...”

“Jiyeon! Myungsoo-ssi,Why Are you two so…OMO!” IU Who’s rushed into Storage room cant hide her shock because she seen a scene she cant think of it before.

“I…I’m sorry for disturbing,y..you two c..can c..continue” She Palmed her face with her hands and left the storage,running.“HYOMIN UNNIEE!!!!!!” She shouted excitedly.

“Aish Jieun,Wait,its not like what you thinking about!” Jiyeon finally Get up and Catch IU.

“aish,what are she doing,disturb my time” Myungsoo sulking and Following Jiyeon.

“Hyomin Unnie!! Guess what I see in storage room?!” IU excitedly said.

“Yah Jieun! If you tell that to Hyomin Unnie,You’ll die!!” Jiyeon shouted from behind.

“I.see.two.love.birds.in.our.storage.K-I-S-S-I-N.Eh Unnie,do you know what the 7th alphabet is?” IU said,Earning A deathly glare from Jiyeon.

“G?” Hyomin answer absentmindly.

“NE! They’re Kissing!” IU said confidently while do a slight glare to Jiyeon and started to running around.

“YAH! Jieun-ah! You die!” Jiyeon Shouted and started to chase her.

“Aigoo,Myungsoo,You’ve confess your feeling to her huh? Hahahaha,chukkae.” Hyomin said to Myungsoo who’s now standing beside her,His face are red from embarrassed.

“Actually,I didn’t do that,yet.Noona”

“eh? But,you and Jiyeon,Kissing,How can you didn’t do that?”

“Ne,I do kissed her,But when I’m about to confess my feeling,IU come and intrude us.” He said and pointed at IU who’s now getting Head-locked from Jiyeon.

“Aigoo,that kid.Myungsoo,promise me one thing.” She shook her head.

“what is it Noona?”

“I’ve been Her ‘Unnie’ since the death of her aunt,She’s maybe strong outside,But Jiyeon have a fragile heart,Just promise me one thing,Don’t hurt her heart.” Her voice more serious than before.

“aigoo noona,you’re just like my brother,Okay! I Promise! Hahaha,now can I have Jiyeon for a moment? I want to take her to someplace.” He said.

“huh? Sure,we’re finished anyway.” She said.

“JIyeon-ah,we’re go now.Release IU head,She might die if you lock her head like that” myungsoo said Jokingly.

“Aish,okay! You’re safe now Jieun-ah!” She said annoyed and release IU’s Head.

“aigoo,a date huh? Ckckck,these lovebirds.” IU again.

“Shut Up!,aish.”

“hahahaha,its not a date Jieun-ah,kaja-jiyeon-ah,we might late.we’re go now,Annyeong!” He said,Pull Jiyeon’s hand and left the shop.

“Take care you two!,Annyeong!” IU said,while Hyomin Just Smiling to them.

.”Because of Jiyeon,You changed so much Myungsoo,how I hope your brother can treat me more than as his friend” Hyomin Thought with a bittersweet smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Myungsoo..w..where you would take me to?” Jiyeon ask,Nw they’re walking along to the parking lot,while holding hand.All the Kissing ‘incident’ still recorded in her head.It was her first kiss,she’s supposed to yell to this man who’s ‘stole’ her precious first kiss,but no.she couldn’t do that.even if she want to her heart says no,that ‘deugeun deugeun’ feeling when his lips touch her’s,it was a strange feeling.

“Huh? Mmm.i don’t decide yet,where you want to go jiyeon-ah?”

“hmmm,someplace where we can have fun?” she absentmindly said.

“okay then,Let’s Go to The Lotte World! ” he said and running playfully.

Myungsoo,I don’t know what is my feeling to you,but I feel safety and feel warm with you beside me,I don’t know why my heart beating so fast when I’m close with you” She thought and watched Myungsoo Act while smiling,Before run after him.

“Aigoo,Myung Choding is arrived!” she shouted playfully.

 

Preview :

“Look at this Headband,cute!”

“It was so fun,isn’t it?”

“This is our pendant,don’t lose it,ever.”

“Merry Christmas,Jiyeon-ah”

“This is strange"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6,I have some Network Problem before :(

and the nxt chapter will be All Myungyeon Moment.hehehehe :))

Enjoy!

Dont forget to comment,Comment Inspiring me :)

-Hwayoungah-