Chapter 9

The Petshop Love

Week after weeks passed,Jaebum work usually at Myungsoo’s Hotel,he doing a great job anyway,Myungsoo cannot denied that.but one thing which always bother Myungsoo’s mind is,Jiyeon.Jiyeon always come every lunch to hotel,give Jaebum her homemade Lunch,sometimes she eat with him too. Myungsoo can’t do anything,since its his employees right.but still,he can’t muffling his Jealousy inside his heart.

What make it worsen is.Jiyeon even Ignoring Myungsoo For almost 2 weeks now,since he and Junsu Told her that they’re brother,she even said that she’ll never want to see Myungsoo’s Face ever again.so,he decided to make Jaebum Busy so he can spend his time with Jiyeon and apologize to her.

“ah,Jaebum-ssi,I have something to do,but our hotel are so busy now.can you please manage this Hotel as I go to finishes my business?.” Myungsoo said as he coincidentally met Jaebum in front of reception desk.

“o…oh sure,what Business?” Jaebum ask blankly.

“oh,i…i…it’s a personal b…business,i…I have to go now,..b….bye.” Myungsoo stuttered and left the puzzled guy in hurry.

“Did he always that weird?” Jaebum pointing Myungsoo who’s almost hit the trolley because his hurry.

“its not very Young Master.he usually calm,never been in hurry.” The reception said.

“oh,thank you.you may continue your work.” Jaebum said and left.


“Yoboseyo”

“What? Why did you call me?”

“aigoo Jiyeon-ah,waeironi? Jiyeon-ah,where are you now?”

“Its not your business.”

“Jiyeon-ah,Pleasee,tell me where are you?”

“*sigh* aish,okay.i’m here,at shop,we’ll gonna cook a lunch.wae?”

 “okay then,I’ll there in 20 minutes.i’ll bring some soft drink and soju too.”

“No need,don’t come”

“Whatever,I’ll go there eventhough you reject me.bye my princesses.”

“Huh?Yah  Myung…”

“see you.” Myungsoo said as he hungs the phone conversation between him and Jiyeon.right now,he’s on his way to the petshop,but before that,he’s gonna to the minimarket to buy some drink.

“Finally,Time with Jiyeon without that blonde haired guy.why did he appear in Jiyeon’s life? Aish.so spiteful person.” Myungsoo Muttered.

“And Jiyeon,why she must be that close with him? Aish,chincha.but if I get rid of him with my way,Jiyeon might hate me more.” He still talked to himself,doesn’t care to the other Minimarket’s costumer who’s look at him weirdly.

“The only way is,I have to fight for my place! Yes! I have to! Fighting Myungsoo!.” He shout out loud to encourage himself,make other costumers hushing him.Myungsoo quickly apologized and left to cashier before left the minimarket in Hurry.

“Why Myungsoo Oppa looks so in hurry? And he usually does not buy that kind of drink,at the minimarket like this.Could he?...aish,I must not lose him.”

Sir,Please continue follow the car.” The girl in fur mantel command the taxi driver to follow Myungsoo

“Alright Miss.”

“Just look oppa,I’ll know everything you’ve done,and with that,I’ll make you fall for me.” She said.


“Annyeonghaseyo,oh Hyung! You here too?” Myungsoo Finally come to the shop,and he spotted his Hyung there too.

“Oh,Myungsoo,Hyomin Invited me here.why you came here? Hotel are so busy right now I think.” Junsu ask blankly.

“Oh.I see,Hyomin Noona,hahahaha.My Employee can handle that,don’t worry.” Myungsoo Grin while look at Hyomin who’s Blushing madly.

“anyway,where’s Jiyeon?”

“She’s in kitchen now with IU,I’m little bit worry with them now.” Hyomin Answered.

“ah,I should go there.we don’t wanna anything happened right? Oh yeah,I bring some drink on my way here.i’ll go now,enjoy your time.” Myungsoo said in tease tone before leave them alone.Junsu who’s Looks confused and Hyomin who’s Blushing.

“he changed a lot,didn’t he?” Junsu asked the blushing women beside her.

“n…n..ne.” Hyomin stuttered.

“yah,Minnie-ah,why are you blushing?”

“ah? Ani,gwaenchanayo.”

On the Other side

Myungsoo Peeked at the kitchen,when the two young girls are busy chitchat,forgetting about the almost overcooked chicken soup.

“Those two girl are so terrible.” Myungsoo thought and shook his head because the two young girl careless manner.

“yah,Jiyeon-ah,I don’t wanna eat overcooked soup.” Myungsoo head popped between the two girl,make Jiyeon and IU shocked.

“Y…yah! You want to kill me Hah?! What are you doing Here?!” Jiyeon shouted to Myungsoo,right in his ear.

“no need to shout! Aish!” Myungsoo hissed while covering his ear.

“its because you suddenly popped!”

“guys,I think we should stop this fight and concentrate to our soup.” IU said interfere.

“Ah,THE SOUP!!.” The two finally stop fighting.IU Turned off the stove.

“Its because off you! Aish,if only you didn’t come.” Jiyeon said,Pouted.

“IU-ah,you can go,I’ll manage the foods.” Myungsoo said to IU.

“Arasso Oppa,Jiyeon-ah,I’ll go see the couple out there.you stay here.” IU said to Jiyeon and left.

“Jieun-a…” Jiyeon was about to follow IU,but Myungsoo’s hand stop her.

“Stay here,I’ll have to finish our problem.”

“What?  I think we doesn’t have any problem at all.” Jiyeon said sharply.

“Jiyeon-ah,waeironi? Im sorry if I doing something wrong to you,lets just forget it.okay?”

“What? I started to believe you you know? And with that easy you and Junsu Oppa told me that you’re brothers.chincha,I can’t mad at Junsu Oppa since he never hiding about it to me.but you,you always tell that you never know ‘that Junsu Man’,you lie to me! You lie to me,you think I’m a fool huh? No!.i don’t think I can believe you anymore.” Jiyeon said.turned her face,continue to cook.

“Jiyeon-ahi’m sorry.” Myungsoo begged.

“Stop it,you know,its gonna be hard for me to forgive you easily.” Jiyeon said.”Lets talk about it later,now,help me with those foods.” She continued.

“arasso.” Myungsoo sighing in defeat.Now the world seem like doesn’t bright for him anymore.everytime he look at her,she immediately turn her head to other direction.Giving up,he go out to the dining room with the food he and Jiyeon prepared before,with depressed face.Behind him,there’s Jiyeon who’s smiling like nothing happened Before.

“What Happpened Myungsoo? Why you so gloomy?” Hyomin ask worried.

Myungsoo look at Jiyeon who’s throw a slight glare to him before answer Hyomin’s Question.”Its Okay Noona,I just thinking about our hotel right now.” Myungsoo said,lied.”anyway,forget about that! Lets go eat!.” He said trying to lighten the awkward athmosphere before.

“Wait,there’s one person who hasn’t come yet.” Jiyeon said while stopping Myungsoo’s Hand who’s trying to reach the food.

“who?” Myungsoo asked.

“I don’t know there’s anyone else Jiyeon-ah.” Hyomin said.

“Oh,its my friend unnie,I invited him to come.Invited.” Jiyeon said sarcastically.

“Yah Jiyeon,don’t talk like that to Myungsoo.” IU said,defended the man who just sit and look downwards.

No longer,someone enter the shop.a man with blonde hair,its Jaebum who’s Jiyeon Invited.”What are this guy doing here? Did I told him to stay at hotel?” Myungsoo Thought as he look his employee here.

“Oh Oppa! You come! Come here!” Jiyeon call Jaebum Happily.

“Oh Jiyeon-ah! Annyeonghaseyo.” Jaebum Greeted all people there while bowed.

“What are you doing here? Did I told you to stay at hotel? Why do you disobeyed my command?” Myungsoo ask Him without greeted back.

“Oh,Myungsoo-ssi,i…I’m sorry i….”

“Its okay oppa,just ignore him,lets go sit.Junsu Oppa,you led the pray.” Jiyeon cut Jaebum and glaring at Myungsoo.

“its finished? I’m starving already.hahahaha,okay,lets start then.” Junsu then led the pray.after that,they started eat.almost of them are happy.yeah,almost.except for Myungsoo who’s just playing with his food.it obvious that he is Jealous of Jaebum who always get attention from Jiyeon,she always give the food to him,they act like a lovey dovey.

“Next Week is Valentine isn’t it? Aaaah,I don’t know what to do,I want to give Wooyoung a chocolate,but I don’t know whether he like it or not.” IU said suddenly.”What about you Hyomin Unnie?”. She ask her unnie.

“ah? Me? Eee….i….” Hyomin started to blushing again since the one who’s she want to give chocolate is beside her.

“Aaaah,IU-ah,why should a old girl like her give a boy chocolate?.” Junsu said Jokingly,earned a smack from blused Hyomin.

“Yah! You!.” Hyomin shouted.”Pabo! its you! Why are you stupid.aish” Hyomin Thought.

“ahahahahaha,stop fighting Unnie,Jiyeon-ah,what about you?” IU ask Jiyeon who’s busy laughing with Jaebum.

“Me? F course…” Jiyeon Paused,Look at Myungsoo slighty.

“Me!,me! Please said Myungsoo Jiyeon-ah,Please!.” Myungsoo on the other hand,Prayed in his heart that he is the guy Jiyeon mentioned.

“My Oppa,Jaebum Oppa!” Jiyeon Said Proudly.

“Chincha? Ah,thank you Jiyeon-ah.” Jaebum said with sparkling eyes.

Crakk!

The voice suddenly appeared from Myungsoo side.all people there looked at him and the innocent chopsticks which now split in two.

“Opp…Oppa,you spitting the chopsticks.” IU who’s  surprised by the voice told him.

“I’ll go catch some fresh air.” Myungsoo,ignoring IU question walking out while bring a bottle of soju.Before exit,he throw a deathly glare to Jiyeon,who’s glare at him back.

“Should I catch him?” Junsu said blankly.

“Of Course! He is your dongsaeng!” Hyomin yelled.

“aish.” Junsu Got up lazily and follow his dongsaeng with 2 bottle of soju on his hands.

“Aish,annoying weird guy.” Jiyeon hissed and rolled her eyes.

“Park Jiyeon,lets speak at the kitchen,Jaebum-ssi,I’m sorry but I borrow Jiyeon for a while,Jiun-ah,lets go.” Hyomin spoke sternly and dragged Jiyeon with IU Following behind.

“I’m sorry Jaebum-ssi for the incident earlier.” IU smile apologetically to Jaebum and left with her unnie.

“What Happened here? Aigoo.” Jaebum just can shook his head blankly.


“My Oppa,Jaebum,Jaebum my oppa.aish,what oppa.” Myungsoo nag at the bench outside while drink his Soju.Just then,His Hyung come and sit beside him.

“Jealous huh?” Junsu said calmly,lit his cigarette.

“Oh,hyung.ani….” Myungsoo tried to lied to his hyung.

“don’t lie to me,its obvious that you’re jealous to that guy.”

“You know me right.” Myungsoo said in desperate voice.

“hahaha,calm down,you wanna some cigarettes?” Junsu pat his brother’s shoulder and offer him the cigarette.

“no thanks,you smoke hyung? Woah,I can’t believe it.” Myungsoo shook his head.

“don’t tell hyomin,if she know,I’ll be dead.” Junsu said jokingly.

“hahahaha,you such a man hyung.”

“of course,I’m Kim Junsu,brother of Kim Myungsoo from the mighty Kim Family.” He said Proudly.

“who’s now in verge of broken heart.” Myungsoo added,referring to himself.

“yah,don’t say that,you’re giving up already? Yah,don’t you try to do that.” Junsu said again.drink his soju.

“but you see how much attention Jiyeon gave to him Hyung,its too much,they’re look like spiteful couple.”

“Yah,its obvious that Jiyeon are trying to make you jealous,and its success.”

“you mean?” Myungsoo asked,confused with what his hyung talk about.

“she never mad at you.she said to me,se forgiven you already,but,she want to give you some lesson,to make you learn about how big value of trust is.” Junsu said,still calm as always.

“Really? She had forgive me?.” Myungsoo can’t hide his happiness,he run around like a child who’s get a new toy from his father.

“But your problem isn’t finish yet.” Junsu continued

“what is it Hyung?” Myungsoo finally conscious from his ‘child’ behavior and sit.

“That man,Jaebum.he seem like a great contender for you.” Junsu said.

“I think he is hyung,but don’t worry.i’ll get rid of him.” Myungsoo said.

“It good,but do it legally,not with your way.if you do that,Jiyeon probably will hate you.i think he is close with Jiyeon.like…old friend you know.”

“old friend?”

“ne…but forget about it,I know you can do it.lets talk about anything else,its been a long time since we have a brother conversation like this.” Junsu said,and drink his 2nd bottle of soju.

“lets talk about you….and Hyomin Noona.” Myungsoo suggested with grin in his face.

“yaaaaa,its not fair.” Junsu nag.

“its been 10 years Hyung,10 years and you doesn’t do even a single move to Hyomin Noona.” Myungsoo said tease his hyung.

“we’re friend Myungsoo-ah,no more than that.” Junsu reasoned.”beside,I don’t think if Hyomin like me.” He continued.

Hear the answer from his hyung,Myungsoo just only laughing hard,he know right,they’re liking each other.but he decided to hide it,to make this more interesting.”yah hyung,what is it? You lose before start the war? Aigoo,you tarnish name of our family.” He said,tried to hold his laugh.

“yah don’t laugh! I don’t know,I think we just can become friend.” Junsu said again.

“you never know if you doesn’t try Hyung-ah,just try it,maybe Hyomin noona have same feeling to you.” Myungsoo face turned serious.

“really?”

“ne,in the case,you should approached her first,you know,women doesn’t like to do first move.” Myungsoo said.

“I don’t know Myungsoo-ah,I don’t think its works.” Junsu said nervously.

“yaaaa….”

“arasso arasso,I’ll try.” Junsu doesn’t find any reason anymore.

“but remember hyung,keep your calmness,don’t ruin our family name.i’ll go first,there’s something I must to do at hotel.Hyung,came to hotel sometimes,is also your hotel.” Myungsoo said as he got up from the bench.

“arasso,maybe sometime.be careful.” Junsu got up too,backing Myungsoo.

“Bid my goodbye to others,and also remember Hyung,women doesn’t like to do first move.bye bye.” Myungsoo said.

“aish this kid,arasso arasso,you too,fight for your love Myungsoo,don’t ruin our family name.” Junsu answered as they go to each other direction.

“Just see Jiyeon,I’ll fight for my place in your heart,no matter what,because I love you.” Myungsoo thought and left.



I'm pretty sure that i've update this story before,but it lost maybe :(

Anyway,i decided to post it again.Enjoy :)

-Hwayoungah-