Rivalry, Start!

The Petshop Love

Hello Everyone!!! I finally come to update this story *doing the ballet dance*

I wa alredy run out of idea with this story, but then, a film i recently watch make me got the inspiration to write this story again!!!

so i hope you'll enjoy this chapter, and i change the story a bit.

no silent reader and thank you for subscribing :)

Enjoy

-Hwayoungah-



“Okay okay,Park Jiyeon,I want you to be My Girlfriend..” Myungsoo finally said that ‘magical’ words to Jiyeon. But He said it with a strained expression, It is inconceivable how man as cold as Kim Myungsoo, Owner of World Renowned Hotel in Asia, Maybe World, Can Be that nervous in front of a Girl who just work as Pet Shop Keeper

“Myungsoo-ah…” Jiyeon smiled upon hearing Myungsoo confession toward her. It perhaps is the most awkward confession ever. But it’s okay for her, What is important is finally Myungsoo expressed his love for her.

“Ne? How your answer? Do you want to be my girlfriend?” Myungsoo ask with a glimpse of hope in his eyes.

“Hmmm…Well…” Seeing The Mighty Myungsoo look so clumsy in front of her right now Make Jiyeon amused. I think I should play a bit. Jiyeon thought to herself ans grinning evilly.

“Well?” Myungsoo start to get impatient.

“Well…I should ask Hyomin Unnie and Jieun about this first.” Jiyeon said as she show him her phone while smiling innocently.

“Yah! Park Jiyeon, Just answer me already! Why you must ask Hyomin and IU about this thing? Aish, You make me frustrated.” Myungsoo growled, His face look so pissed off. Seeing his expression, Jiyeon then laugh, make Myungsoo look at her confused.

“Yah, why are you laughing? I’m serious here!” Myungsoo said, Half yelled to the girl who still laughing hard in front of him.

A few moments later, Jiyeon can finally stop laughing. “Aigoo Myungsoo, You still like that, I can’t have a quick-tempered boyfriend, really. If you promise me to stop that bad habit of yours, Maybe I’ll consider to be your girlfriend.” Jiyeon said while tries to hold her laughter.

She can see Myungsoo’s hesitant face right after she said that. She know it, He can’t change that short axis emotions of his, he can’t be a Patient Myungsoo in a sudden. She then sighed hard.

“I-if y-you want to b-be m-my gi-girlfreind, I w-will c-c-change t-that.” Myungsoo finally speaking, though his voice sounded nervous and stuttered, but still, his promise make Jiyeon a little surprised.

“R-r-really?” Jiyeon make sure.

Myungsoo then Nod his head. “Anything I’ll do for you.” He said sweetly, Jiyeon’s face immediately blushed at the moment.

“So~?” Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows to her, his face smiling, hoping something good will come out from .

Jiyeon fell silent for a moment, she occasionally looked at Myungsoo's face, and bowed down again, before finally, a smile crafted over her reddened face.

“I…Will..” She said shyly with a soft voice. Myungsoo immediately smiled happily heard the answer, but he wanted Jiyeon to say it out loud.

“What? I can’t hear you. How can you spoke so quietly, c’mon,I want to hear the usual loud Jiyeon say her answer really out loud.” Now its his turn to .

Jiyeon’s face quickly blushed again hearing his request, her left hand under the table clinched hard, her face still looking downwards. Ish, You Babo Myungsoo, If Only I don’t like you, I'm definitely going to hit you in the face right now. Jiyeon grimbling in her heart.

“Hey Jiyeon, C’mon, I want to hear that answer now.” Myungsoo smiled victoriously.

“Arasso Arasso,Aish Myungsoo, I-i-i w-w-will b-b-b-be y-your g-g-girlf-friend” Jiyeon said stammered. If only her face is a tomato, It sure is a red tomato which already very ripe.

“What? I can’t understand that, you’re stuttering. C’mon, Say it with that firm Seoul Accent that you have.” Myungsoo said, still teasing her.

Jiyeon know that she’s can’t win over this guy. “Aigoo Myungsoo you want me to suffer huh? Aish.” She sputter.

“Ani~, I want you to tell me the answer.” He replied playfully.

Jiyeon finally sighed in defeat, she then move her face closer to him. “Okay, But just this time, I wont reply it again, so you must listen to it carefully.” Jiyeon said, her face is just an inch from him.

With Her blushing face, Jiyeon finally say her answer loudly. “I want, to be your girlfriend.” She said while try to withstand her face more reddened than before.

At once, Myungsoo directly gave Jiyeon's lips a kiss. And then after that, he got up from his seat and Hugging Jiyeon who still shocked by what he had done before. Happy music began to be played by musicians as Myungsoo Hugging Jiyeon happily.

“Yeay! Thank you Jiyeon, You know what? I’m so happy you want to be my girlfriend. Its like a dream came true.” Myungsoo said happily to still shocked Jiyeon while swinging her in his hug.

“M-myungsoo, W-what a-are y-you d-doing? P-put m-me d-down now, Its embarrassing.” Jiyeon said stuttered.

“Ani! I want to express my Happiness! You’re happy too,right?” Myungsoo said, still hug her and spinning.

“I Happy too! But if you still do this, I might throw off on your suit.” Jiyeon said. After listening to her words, Myungsoo immediately stopped ans put her back to her seat, Before grinning like an idiot.

“Mian, Hehehehe, I just too happy.” Myungsoo apologized while rubbing his head. Jiyeon just look at him with a pout on her face.

“Aish, I’m so dizzy, This all because of you Myungsoo.” She sulked. Myungsoo then sit back on his seat too.

“Hehehehe, I’m really sorry Jiyeon-ah.” Myungsoo apologized once again. “Let’s celebrate this.” Myungsoo said to Jiyeon who looking at him quizzically.

“Celebrate? Like what?” Jiyeon asked confused, Myungsoo just replied her question with smile. he then snapped his fingers, shortly, something great happens.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

“Like this” Myungsoo said coolly. Jiyeon can only widened her eyes and gawking at what's she see behind Myungsoo. Many fireworks scattered in the sky, with beautiful patterns and bright light. Jiyeon didn’t expect Myungsoo to prepare everything like this for her. And without realizing it, a couple of tears fell down her cheek.

“Myungsoo…” Jiyeon said and wipe her tears off with the handkerchief he gave her. “Thank You.”

Myungsoo just smile in reply, he then hold her hand, and take her to see the fireworks together. They were so happy. And without doubt, that day, is the best day in Jiyeon’s life, ever.

***

“Myungsoo, thank you so much for today. I really didn’t expect anything like this before. You just make this day my best day in my life ever. I-i-I I really can’t imagine this day will come to me.” Jiyeon said to Myungsoo in front of her apartment building gate. Myungsoo decided to drive her home by himself instead of order someone to do it. He want to stay close with her as long as possible.

“Ne, Now you go up, Rest well okay? I’ll come here and pick you to Hyomin’s shop tomorrow. Okay?” Myungsoo said, cupped her face with his hands softly.

“Umm.. You don't need to bother pick me up, I'll just ride my scooter.” Jiyeon softly refused.

“Ani, Its okay, I’ll park my car here, and we’re going to Hyomin’s shop by Your scooter.” Myungsoo shook his head.

“But, I just have 1 helmet.”

“Aigoo, don’t worry about that, I’ll take mine tomorrow, okay? Don’t refuse anyore. Now go to rest, good night Yeobo.” Myungsoo kiss Jiyeon’s temple and waving his hand to the still startled Jiyeon before finally left to the parking lot.

But without the they know, there is someone who sees and hears their conversation.

***

Myungsoo walk towards his car while whistling happily. What happened to him this day really make her happy and relieved, he finally able to say what he felt to Jiyeon.

“Ah, This night are so bright suddenly, Right Mr. Myungsoo.” Suddenly, Myungsoo heard a voice calling him from behind, he turn his body and spotted Jaebum standing in front of him.

“Oh, Jaebum, You’re resident here too right?its a coincidence to meet you here.” Myungsoo said with a smirk on his face.

“What’s with that smirk? Already feel you’ve won? Hahaha, how funny..” Jaebum said sarcastically. The situations then heats up immediately.

“Yeah, You know, I think Yo already saw me and Jiyeon in the gate before, didn’t you?” Myungsoo said cockily. both of them looked at each other with an intense gaze from a distance of 20 meters.

“Ckck, how cocky of you Mr. Kim Myungsoo, you think that when you become her boyfriend, She’s become completely your’s?” JB said, his face look so pissed off.

“Well well, lets see what we have here, a man with a broken heart because the childhood friend he likes since they’re little is has a boyfriend now, how pathetic. You should go back to England, you know.” Myungsoo said, insulting him. Jaebum clinched his fist in anger.

“Just see Mr. Myungsoo, You maybe win this time, but lets see who will laugh in the end.” JB said. Myungsoo just smiled seeing his reaction.

“Okay then, let see how far you can go. But remember one thing Mr. Jaebum, you better do it in a fair way, because if you do something bad to Jiyeon, I’ll make your life more miserable than it is now. Okay then, I’ll go home now. See you again in the hotel.” Myungsoo bid his goodbye and walk entering his car and left the place.

Just you see Kim Myungsoo.”

***