Chapter 5

The Petshop Love

When He was thinking about his feeling to her in his bedroom,someone Knock Myungsoo’s Bedroom door.

Knock Knock…

“Myungsoo,I’m ready now” jiyeon call him from the front of the door.waking he up.and then he open the door and get out from the bedroom.

“Okay,Lets…” Before he finished his sentence,his eyes Looked at Jiyeon.She looks very beautiful with the Blue Simple Dress that he bought it for her and a simply tied hair.

“You looks beautiful Jiyeon-ah” He said,whispering.

“eh? What did you say? Y…you so weird Myungsoo” she said and blushing.

“Hehehe,lets go now” He smiled shyly and grab her hand.

“eh?!” jiyeon shocked when he grab her hand.

“wae? Lets go,We might late.” He look at her,still smiling.

“O..Okay” she said.

At the car,Myungsoo face are so bright,He always smile ever since they left the house,While Jieon Just silent and looking to the floor.Her face are red as tomato at the moment because the ‘incident’ in the house earlier.

“Jiyeon-ah” He started a conversation.

“N..ne?” She answer nervously.

“My Hotel’s Security Told me at the office earlier that there is a Pink Scooter In our Parking lot since yesterday,Is it your scooter?” He ask her.

“Oh! My scooter! I have to take it!” She jumped from the seat.

“Yah Calm down,Don’t worry,I’ll return your scooter tomorrow” he laugh because of her acts.

“Yah! What are you laughing at? Its not funny!” she pouted.

“Yah you! I told you you’re very cute when you’re Pouting,Aigoo” He laughed again.

“huh? What happen to you myungsoo? You’re very weird today.do you have fever?” she said and put her palm on his forehead.

“aigoo,I’m not sick Jiyeon-ah,And what’s weird?” He stopped Laughing and look at Jiyeon Face.

“You! 3 days ago,You’re so cruel,So annoying.But Now,You treat me Nicely.What happen to you Myungsoo?” She confused By his sudden Change,Obviously.

“Hahahahaha,People Change’s Jiyeon-ah,I just realized that my acts to you before are wrong,So I want to treat you nicely.” He said,Smiling and continuing driving.”If only you know youre the reason why I’m being so weird like now Jiyeon-ah” He Thought.

“Oke then,By The way,whenwewill get there?” She asked.

“Immediately,Just Wait.”

No longer,They Arrive To their destination,aFrenchrestaurant.

“We’re Here,Lets Go” He said to her and get out from the car..

At the Restaurant….

The restaurant is so big,With French Style decorations,Even they have a Little fountain in it.

“Yah Myungsoo,Why You bringing me here? This place looks so fancy” She whispered to the man beside her who’s smiling ear to ear.

“Don’t worry Jiyeon-ah,This place Belong to my friend.So You doesn’t  have to worry it.” He said.

 “your Girlfriend are so beautiful,Mr Kim.” Waiter who is serving them complementing Jiyeon.

“a..a..ani,I’m not his girl…” Jiyeon want to clarificate the girlfriend thing,But before she do that,Myungsoo Cut Her off.

“Hahahaha,Thank you,I know she’s beautiful.and 1 Steak au poivre Please.What do you want Jiyeon-ah?” He ask Jiyeon.

“I don’t know,I cant read the text in this menu,aigoo” She said with a frustration face.

“Okay then,2 Steak au poivre Please,and Wine,Thank you.” He said and give the menu to the waiter.

“Okay Mr.Kim,Your food will come in 30 minutes,enjoy your time” the waiter said and left.

“Yah!,Why you bringing me here? We can just eat Ddukbokki and Ramyun for Dinner” She whispered.

“Huh? I think this place are perfect for a dinner,besides,For the ramyun and ddukbokki,we still can eat that in other time” He said and sticking his tongue out.

“Yah! Don’t do that,You’re ugly when you sticking your tongue out” she hit his shoulder playfully.

“so you think I’m handsome when I keep my tongue in its place?” He said,.

“Aish,Who said that? You’re an ugly annoying boy.” Now its her turn to .

“Yah you Park Jiyeon” He pretended to be angry and sulking.

“aish don’t pretend to be angry Myungsoo,I know that” She said to him.

“Aish,How could You know?” he pouted.

“because I’m smart.hahahaha,eh,where’s the restroom,I have to pee” She get up from the seat.

“Its in the corner,hurry up,Our food will come immediately.” He pointed his hand to the restroom.

“Okay,I’ll back” she said and rushing to the restroom.

“Aish,That girl.” He shook his head and smiling,today sure are his Good day.But,Little did he know,there’s someone watching him and Jiyeon interaction In the Restaurant.

Hara P.O.V

I decided to eat at the French Restaurant In The city.Sure,a famous models like me must eat in a famous Restaurant too.But when I sat on the table,I saw someone familiar sit just 4 Table in front of me.Isn’t it Myungsoo Oppa?But Who is the girls who sitting at the table with him?.

I thought.he and the girl looks very close to each other,Even he’s Smiling.aish,Who is that girl exactly? I have to come to him When the girl are away. I thought.

Finally,The girl are away from him now,I have the chance to Meet him now,So I walked to his Table.

“Hallo Oppa,Do you Miss Me?” I said with my aegyo tone in front of him.

“Oh..H..Hai.Hara? When you get here?” He doesn’t answer my question.his face looks like in a shocking expression.

“oh,I Just arrive here about one Hour ago,So Oppa,do you miss me?” I ask him again.

“Why you ask me a Question like that?” He asked me back,Aish this guy are so hard.

“Because I miss you so much oppa.” I leaned my face closer to his face,but unfortunately his face are remained cold.

“Oh,You miss me huh? To bad,I’m not.” He answered with a cold face.

“aigoo oppa,don’t like that,I know you miss me too.” I said seductively and lean my face closer to his’s.

“get your face off my face,or else.” Wait! did he just threaten me? I cant believe it! But,I cant give up now.

“or what oppa? You’ll kiss me? If that so,I’ll never get my face off your’s” I ,His Face getting red suddenly,I guess my trick are successful this time.

 End Of Hara P.O.V

Myungsoo’s Face are getting red because he has hold his anger to Hara.eventhough he is a cold person,But Its doesn’t right if he threaten a girl.Fortunately,Jiyeon back from the toilet and come to him.

“Myungsoo Oppa,who’s this girl?” Hara ask him.

“Oh,Annyonghaseyo,I’m Park Jiyeon,I’m…”

“She is My Girlfriend” Myungsoo Cute Her off,Maketwo young girls who were near him were surprised.

“y…your Girlfriend?” hara ask him,shuttering.

“a..aniya! yah Myungsoo-ah…” before she finishes her sentence,He come to her ear and whisper.

“Help me,Tell her you’re my Girlfriend,Just this time,Ok?” He whispered.

“o…okay” she mumbled.

“Yes,she is,now if you doesn’t mind,Me and my girlfriend will go now,Yeobo-ah,lets go” He said and Grab Jiyeon Hands.

“B…but,the food?” Jiyeon ask him.

“Don’t worry,we’ll pay that,Suddenly I want to eat a ramyun.lets go” he said and kiss her forehead,which makes her shock.

“o..okay then,goodbye you two” Hara said with red face,now its her time to get angry,She cannot believe what she see in front of her,’her’ Myungsoo and a commoner girl left the restaurant while his arm in her shoulder.

Impossible,That girl are just Commoner,she doesn’t deserve him,That Bit*h!”Hara Thought and clenched her fist.

At the parking lot…

BUKK!

A man fell to the ground while holding his ‘important’ part.

“auch! Yah! What are you doing,it hurts like hell!” he yelled to a girl who is standing in front of him.

“Its me who should ask that! Why are you kissing me! Aish I should know you’re a ert!” The girl,Jiyeon,Yelling back to him.

“its because we should make her believe our acting,aish.” He stood up and leaned his face closer to her’s

“Besides,its not a intimate kiss,doesn’t it?.” He said,now their face are just centimeters apart,she can feel his breathe with her face.

“w…what are you talking a..about?” now her face are getting red as a tomatoes.

“you don’t know what are  talked about?” He cornered her and put his hands beside her body,make her leaned to the wall.

“y..yah Myungso! W..w.what are you doing?! Yah! Help! Help!” She started to panicked with a very red face.

“asking for help huh? Its useless,nobody here will hear you.now lets see what you have,a pink lips,you know,its so beautiful” he said and make his lips closer to her.

Jiyeon close her eyes,she knows there no way out,his hands are too strong,but suddenly…

“Phuakakakakakaka! You should see how red your face are! Hahahahahaha Oh my God,My Stomach.Ahahahahaha!” when she open her eyes,she see Myungsoo laughing hysterically while holding his stomach and teary eyes.

“Yah! What are you laughing at?! Its not funny! Lets go home!” She said,Pouting her lips and get in the car while stomping her Foot.

“Aigoo,Don’t be angry jiyeon-ah,Mianhae” He now feeling Guilty.

“Shut Up!” She said.Myungsoo just follows her order and ride.

On the ride,Jiyeon still thinking what happen to her earlier.

why my heart beating so fast when his face in front of my? This guy” she thought and look at the man who is concentrace on driving.

“Jiyeon-ah,Can I ask You a question?” He ask her,but his face are still on the road.

“of course,what are you want to ask?” she smiling.

“err…it’s a silly question actually,do you have a…Boyfriend?” he said,his face starting getting red.

“Eh,Why do you ask me a question like that?” she ask back.

“n..no,forget it.” He said again.

“oh,okay” she said and smiling again.

The front of apartment…

“Thank you for gave me a riding to home” she said.

“oh,it doesn’t matters,eh,about your scooter.I’ll give it back tomorrow.ok?” he patted her head.

“o..ok,came here at the morning,I need that to go work.” She said.

“Okay,now you get in,Its cold outside.Bye.” he waving his hand.

“Bye bye Myungsoo-ah,I’ll go now” she said and entering the apartment room.

Myungsoo then left,But When he turned around his body,He meet someone that he doesn’t expect before.

“H…Hyung,it is you?” He said with a shaky voice.

“Myungsoo-ah,Long time no see,Lets go talk at the park” The guy who’s standing front of myungsoo smiling to him.

“O…okay,Junsu Hyung”.

 

Preview:

“What is this feeling?”

“Don’t hurt her heart”

“You’re Only Mine Myungsoo!”

“To the Lotte World!!!”

“Saranghae,Park Jiyeon…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,Chapter 5,Finally i've finished my exam :3

I'm going to make this story less than 20 Chapters,Maybe 10-16 Chapters.

Enjoy :)

-Hwayoungah-