Chapter 8

The Petshop Love

“Y…you?” Jiyeon said,cannot hide her shockness.now in front of her,a Guy with Gold Hair standing a man with golden hair and a smile plastered in his face.

“Do you miss Me Jiyeon-ah? Last Time we met when I come to spend my holiday here,you stil 5 years old.” The mysterious guy who’s tapping her shoulder before said.instead giving him an answer Jiyeon Suddenly Hug that Guy.

“Jaebum Oppa! you have no idea how much I missing you,ish,How can you find me here?” Jiyeon said excitedly.

“yah,I’ll tell you about that,but first,release me”

“Ah,ne,Mianhae.” Jiyeon scratch her head and grinning.

“Its okay,can we talk in your apartment?” He suggested.

“S…sure,come in oppa” She Unlocking the door and let Jaebum In.

“Woah,so clean here,You sure take care of your house Jiyeon-ah.” Jaebum compliment her.

“Chincha? Ahahahaha,I just life with my dog here,so I always had to keep my house clean.Oh by the way Oppa,have you eaten? Wanna some Ramyun?” Jiyeon offer him.

“ah ani,I had eaten on the way here,Just a can of beer please” Jaebum said.

“Okay oppa,wait here,I’ll bring it.” No longer,Jiyeon came from the kitchen while carrying a small box of beer in her right hand and snack in left hand.soon enough,Laughs filled the room,they’re busy talking about how their life,how can Jaebum find Jiyeon and of course  remembering those memories when they’re still kids which actually barely remembered by them.

“Ah Chincha?! Aish I don’t know I was so spoiled before.” Jiyeon said and laughing.

“Ne,Even Byunghee samchon never came home without a gift for you.”

“Ne,I know,Appa and Umma always give me anything they had,that’s why I always proud and thankful to them.” Jiyeon said,her expression change a bit.

“I’m sorry I cannot come to Samchon and Imo funeral,I was about to go,but there was some problems.” Jaebum Apologizes.

“Its okay Oppa,I know how busy your father there at the time.lets forget it,By the way Oppa,Why you suddenly come back to Korea?” Jiyeon asked the man who’s sit beside her.

“Oh,actually,I got a Job Here,You know World’s Hotel?.” He said.

“Oh World Hotel?! Of course I know,I have a friend there.”

“I Work there before,at World Hotel England,Because My good work,World Hotel Here requested me to moved here,I think it’s a good chance,I mean,I am a Korean but i never come here again for almost 15 years,so I take the chance.” He continued.

“But,Where you will live now Oppa?” Jiyeon ask Curiously.

“Oh,Fortunately,I’ve Found an apartment not far from the hotel,But it seems like I can’t live there for tonight,So I’ll sleep in Hotel.”

“Rather than spending your money for hotel,how abou you sleep here for tonight oppa? We have 1 empty room,not big actually,but…” Jiyeon said.

“ah,its not necessary Jiyeon-ah,I’ll Sleep At hotel,besides,its not a expensive hotel.” Jaebum reject it softly.

“ani oppa,I want you to sleep here for tonight,arasso?” Jiyeon said.Looking at her eyes which are full of spirit,Jaebum doesn’t have any choice except accepting her offer.

“Arasso arasso,But just this night,Okay? I doesn’t want to troubling you.” Jaebum said in defeat.

“Of course Not oppa.i’m glad you stay here for tonight,so oppa,do you want anything else?” Jiyeon ask.

“no Jiyeon-ah,I think I’ll rest now,tomorrow I have to meet my new boss.And where’s the room?” Jaebum ask.

“Okay then Oppa,The room are near the bathroom,I’ll go first,see you tomorrow Oppa” Jiyeon said and left Jaebum.

You’re still energetic Jiyeon-ah,no matter how hard your life,you always smile.but don’t worry Jiyeon-ah,since today,I’ll always there for you.” Jaebum Thought and entering the bedroom,sleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaebum P.O.V

I woke up earlier this day,I doesn’t want to troubling Jiyeon.I mean,I sleep at her Place,I shouldn’t troubling her more by let her waking me up.Besides,she looks like enjoying her sleep so much.So I decided to make her a breakfast too,But I have no thought that her Kitchen Just fulfilled by Juice,Beer,Snack,Kimchi and other ready-to-eat Food.Ckckckck,This girl,I’ll make Kimchi Fried rice for her.

“Oppa,Why are you so dressed up in this early morning?” I heard Jiyeon call me.

“oh Jiyeon,you’re awake.sit,I’ll make you breakfast.” I said,This girl are so cute,even when she just awake.

“Ne,I’ll take a bath first Oppa,thank you for making me a Breakfast” she said while rubbed her eyes and yawning,then she go to the bathroom.

Finally,I finished cooking,But Jiyeon seems still enjoyed her bath,so I decided to take a look in her apartment.For a girl who’s just live with her dog in a Apartment,her Apartment are pretty clean,With plain wallpaper,and some photo of her with Byunghee Samchon and Jooyeon Imo.Just then,I found a photo tucked in her photo album,our childhood Photo.A kiss from her to my cheek,eventhough at that time she just 3 years old,but still.ahahahaha,what I am talking about?

Just then,Jiyeon come from bathroom,fully dressed up and sit at the dining table,followed by me.

“Oppa,This Fried rice are ablosutley delicious,I don’t know you can cook.” Jiyeon said compliment me.

“Chincha? Neither do I,I surprising myself I think.ahahahahaha” I just can said that while rubbing my hair.

No longer,we finished our breakfast,just when I’m about to go,Jiyeon say something to me.

“Oppa,you want to go now?” she asked.

“Ne,I’ll catch the bus,don’t worry.” I said,smiling.

“Oppa,how about I give you ride there? I want to meet my friend there Too.” She suggested,I want to refuse it,since I think I was troubled her so much,but her sparkling eyes once again defeated me.

“arasso arasso,but it is okay Jiyeon-ah? Since its Christmas,you should rest.” I say worried.

“its okay Oppa,I didn’t like to stay home so long” she smiled,her smile are so warm,and Beautiful.this girl always energetic since kid,and so beautiful.

“Lets go oppa,you might late” She wake me up from my daydream.

“s…sure,lets go” I said and then we left.

End of Jaebum P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 World Hotel…

Myungsoo P.O.V

Its Christmas day,but there’s no holiday for me.besides,I have to meet our new Manager,Altough it me who’s requested him to come here,but I never see his face before.my employee said that this new man’s age are similar to me.which is a good thing so we can communicate well.

“Mrs.Im,are the man from England has Come?” I ask My Secretary.

“ne,he just come about 5 minutes ago,he at our lobby now,should I tell him to go to your office now?”

“No,I’ll greet him there,thank you Mrs.Im” I hang the phone.i don’t know why but I feel like I want to meet him at the lobby,so I decided to greet him there.

“Ah,there is he.” I found him sitting in Hotel’s Lobby,but it seem like he’s talking with a girl,but that girl doesn’t wear our hotel’s Uniform or a formal clothes.but,I think I know who is the girl,isn’t that Jiyeon? I thought,rather than guessing,it would be better if I come to them.

“Oh Annyong Myungsoo!” The girl realized my presence,and,its Jiyeon.But what are she doing in Our Hotel?

“Oh,annyeong Jiyeon-ah,why are you here?” I ask her confused.

“I accompany Jaebum Oppa here,since he are new around here” she said.Oppa? what dd she mean Oppa? Is he’s her Boyfriend? But no,Impossible.And so on I  realized a Blonde Guy sitting beside Jiyeon,that England Guy.

“Annyeonghaseyo,Im Jaebum Imnida.” He said Politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo,I’m Kim Myungsoo,Your new boss.Mr.Jaebum,I would love to accompany you,but I think I have something to do.so maybe my employee can accompany you to take a short tour here,enjoy” I said and picking my employee to accompany him randomly.after he left,I throw a slight glare to the girl who’s just standing there,smiling like idiot.

“Sit.” I commanded her,coldly.

“Eh,wae?” she looked confused,but she doing what I command.

“Who’s that guy for you?” I said,still with cold voice.

“yah Myungsoo,what’s wrong with you? You’re look so scary.”

“answer me.”

“Oh,He’s My Oppa” that’s it.she even emphasize the ‘Oppa’ word with Lovely voice.true enough,This Jealousy Killin’ me,but I have to remain calm.

“Oppa? Your boyfriend?” I asked her once again,more like interrogate her actually.

“eh? Yaa,are you jealous of him?” She Ignored my Question.aish,this girl.I thought.

“aniya,why should I Jealous with him? I’m his boss anyway,I’m better than him.beside,I doesn’t have to dyed my hair blonde to make you kiss me.” I fighting back,her face began to blushing,maybe the ‘kiss’ word had affected her.i won Jiyeon-ah.

“W…what are you talking about? i..i not!,ish” Her face getting redden I think.hahahaha,cute girl.

“Yah,you called Him Oppa,Your Junsu Oppa,But you haven’t call me Oppa even Once” I try to ,make her face as red as tomatoes.

“Myungsoo-ah,wh….where’s your pendant? Its not in your neck.” She asked me,trying to change the topic.

“Oh,here.it doesn’t fit in my neck,so I modificated it,with a leather and tada! A bracelet wit your Initial Printed on it.” I said proudly.

“oh,I…I s..see,Myungsoo-ah,i..i think I have to go home,b..b..bye bye” She said stuttered with Blushing face.She left in a hurry,that clumsy girl.

I glad that Jiyeon just considered Jaebum-ssi as an Brother,but still,I cannot let him with Jiyeon,this guy can be a serious contender.No I wont let that happen,I’ll win Jiyeon Heart for sure.Because I love you too much Jiyeon-ah.I thought and Left the lobby with big smile plastered in my face.

End Of Myungsoo P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Other Side.

“There’s your new Room Mr.Jaebum.” the World Hotel employee who’s accompany him finally show him his new Room After some short tour in World Hotel.

“Thank you for your help,you can leave now.” He bowed and then,the employee left him alone.

“Woah,its comfortable room,this Hotel absolutely good.the employee are kind.and their boss…ah their boss,that Myungsoo,why he seem so close with Jiyeon? Is he are Jiyeon’s Boyfriend? But no,she said she doesn’t have boyfriend,but they seems so close.” Jaebum talking to himself.

“But still,I cant let them be,even if he is my boss,still.Jiyeon-ah,I’ll prove to you that I will always be on your side.” Jaebum Thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8,And the rivalries between 2 Young Men for Jiyeon's heart begin :p

I'm sorry for some miswriting here and there :)

thank You for subscribing,read my another story "Marry Me No!" Here's The Link :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/233742/marry-me-no-arrangedmarriage-infinite-jiyeon-myungsoo-tara-myungyeon-jbdreamhigh2

No silent reader,Comment Inspires Me :)

-Hwayoungah-