Confession

The Petshop Love

“Myungsoo…” Jiyeon can’t hide her tears.It was her dreams,have a dinner with the night sky as the roof,with mini orchestra that accompanies them with beautiful classic music.she cant believe Myungsoo do this,only for her.

“Jiyeon-ah,you come.here,hold my hand.” Myungsoo said and stretch his hand to her like a prnce in the fairytale.

“You’re quite late you know.” Myungsoo said with joking voice.

“I-im sorry,Th-the t-t-raffic.”

“Ahahaha,Its Okay,I know it.Junsu Hyung told me before.Sit Here.” Myungsoo pulled up a chair at the dining table and let her sit there.

“You look so gorgeous today.” Myungsoo compliment her as he look straight to her face from the another side of the dining table.

“T-t-thank y-you.” Jiyeon answered,Blushed.

“You do love blushing do you?” Myungsoo and pinch her nose,make her blushed even more.

“A-a-ani,its just the ma-make up.” Jiyeon reasoned nervously.

“Aigoo,when you nervous you look so cute”

“I’m not nervous!”

“Really?”

“R-r-really.”

“Hahahaha,okay.want a glass of wine?”  Myungsoo asked her,who just nodded in response.

“What years ? 1700’s ? 1800’s ?”

“E-excuse me?” Jiyeon said confused.Its obvious that she never drink any wine in her life.

“I think you don’t Understand wine,right?”

“Ne.”

“Okay,then please bring us the 1798 please.” Myungsoo said to a waiter who immediately go to bring the wine.

“So,How’s Petshop?” Myungsoo started the conversation.

“Ne?” Jiyeon asked again,obviously,she was passing out.

“Petshop.how’s the condition” Myungsoo re-asked her again.

“Oh,Its pretty good.We’re quite busy this week.” Jiyeon said with low voice.

“Ah,I guess because I was not there this past week to help you guys.” Myungsoo joked.at once,Her face Blushing again.

“Why are you blushing again? Did you miss me?” Myungsoo said,.

“Ani! Of course not! Why should i?” Jiyeon raising her voice unconsciously.

“Of Course I miss you you Babo!”

“Really?”

“Ne.i rather feel relieved that you wasn’t there this week,we didn’t need to repair anything.” Jiyeon said playfully.

“Yah! I did the job pretty good too!” Myungsoo Protested.

“No You’re not.” Jiyeon said and stuck out her tongue cutely.

“Here’s your Wine sir.” The waiter come and Pour the wine to the glass. Cutting their conversation.

“Thank you.” Myungsoo thanked the waiter.

“You’re welcome sir.and miss,You look completely gorgeous with that dress.” The waiter compliment her and go to his place.

“T-thank y-you.” Jiyeon answered while stutter.

“You sure stuttered a lot today.” Myungsoo said as he drink his wine.

“No I’m not!” Jiyeon denied and drink her wine too,but spat it back.

“Why?” Myungsoo asked her.

“It taste like rotten grape.” Jiyeon said and put her glass wine again.

“Its indeed rotten Grape.” Myungsoo said calmly.make her startled a bit.

“I know it,soju are better than that.” Jiyeon said and drinking her white water to rinse the Wine’s from her tongue.

“I’m sorry,Next time I will bring Soju for us.” Myungsoo said kiddingly.

“Ha ha,Funny.” Jiyeon said sarcastically.

The Day was getting dark, and the musicians have played a lot of songs to accompany the two of them eat and chatting.

“Myungsoo.” Jiyeon called myungsoo who’s busy with his food.

“ne?”

“Should we stop the musician to playing the music,I bet that their hands were stiff.” Jiyeon suggested innocently.Make Myungsoo laugh.

“Why are you laughing?” Jiyeon asked,slighty embarassed because she see the waiter and some of music player laughing too.

“They were paid to play the music,and we paid them to hear their music Jiyeon-ah,beside,they’re professional.” Myungsoo said and directing the meat to Jiyeon,intended to feed her.

“What are you doing?” Jiyeon asked confusingly when she see his action.

“Try this,its delicious.” Myungsoo said.after heard him,she eat the meat in front of her.

“How?” Myungsoo asked.

“*Munch* *munch* Its Daebakk!” Jiyeon said,give him 2 thumbs up.

“I know that,the world have the best Chef in entire Asia.” Myungsoo said Proudly.

“Hahahahaha,Its really delicious Myungsoo.You should make it as the main menu of The world’s restaurant.I bet people will love it.” Jiyeon said cutely.

“Of course I will.”

“That’s good! Now try mine.” Now its Jiyeon turn to feed him,where he gratefully eat her food.

“Jiyeon….” Myungsoo called her again.now his voice were quite Serious.

“Ne?” Jiyeon said while eat her food.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“You already did.” Jiyeon said simply.

“Aigoo,you’re so cute! It’s a Question to ask a question,can i?” Myungsoo said .

“Its questception then.Of course you can.” Jiyeon said playfully.

“What’s JB for you?” Myungsoo said,his eyes were looking straight to her’s.

“Huh? JB oppa?” Jiyeon said a bit shocked.Why he ask  me a question like that?

“Ne,what’s him to you?” Myungsoo clearing his question.

“Oh,He’s someone that I love.” Jiyeon answer truthfully.Hearing that,There’s a Pang in his heart,He’s lose.

“Oh.” Myungsoo said with disappointed expression.

“Ne,just as I love Jieun,Hyomin Unnie,Junsu Oppa and Maroo. I love him as my Friend,as my Brother.” Jiyeon continued her sentence before.

“Really? Just that? I mean,you not love him as man didn’t you?” Myungsoo started to bright up again after hearing her full sentences.that’s mean that he still has a chance.

“Ne,of course I don’t love him as Man,why should i? I gronw up with him,he always be my brother even since we were little.and it will be always like that.” Jiyeon said smiling.

“Really? But do you have a man that you like?” Myungsoo asked once again,he’s more brighten than before.

“Of Course I have.” Jiyeon said simply. “And its you Babo!”

“Who?”

“Why should you know?” Jiyeon said,trying to .

“Errr…That’s…..” Myungsoo cant tell his actual reason to know about why he want to know why he want to know her ‘Him’

“Why?”

“I-i-I”

“Speak clearly.” Jiyeon said.

“Its because I want to Know who’s my rival!” Myungsoo finally said that word.Make her shocked a bit.

“What do you mean Myungsoo-ah?” Jiyeon asked confusedly.

“You think why did I Abandon my work here to help a petshop,why did I leave a meeting just to sell dog’s food?” Myungsoo started to talk his heart out.

“W-w-why?”

“Because I Love You! I don’t care if it mean I had to compete with anyone,I don’t care if its my Hyung,Or Jaebum,Or even Tom Cruise.I don’t care! I just want…I just want…”

“Want What? Talk properly Myungsoo-ah.” Jiyeon started getting Impatient.She know where’s this conversation lead to,she just want him to tell her by himself.

“I want you….I want you…I want you to be…” Myungsoo still not able to finish his line.he seem so nervous.

“Aigoo Myungsoo!”

“Okay okay,Park Jiyeon,I want you to be My Girlfriend..”



FINALLY! THIS STORY'S NEW CHAPTER!!!

I'm sorry guys i cant Upload new Chapter of My very first story in maybe....4 months? i'm sorry *bow*

But now this story are back.So Enjoy and dont forget to comment.

-Hwayoungah-