Chapter 1 : The First Meeting

The Petshop Love

Jiyeon’s P.O.V

Kriing Kriiing Kriiing…..

Aish,What a stupid Bell,Why are you must ringing In My Beautiful Dream,Its My Wonder Dream,Junsu Oppa Kiss Me,On Our Marrying Ceremonial,Aish. “I Should Turn Off The Alarm,How Dare Its Ringing In My Free Day” I sulked.

O yeah,My Name Is Park Jiyeon,I’m 20 Years Old.I’m a Orphan,My Parents Die In A airplane accident when I was 10 Years Old.Since Then,I Lives With My Auntie,Unfortunately,My Aunt Has Passed Away 3 Years Ago,Leave Me alone in this apartment.But since 6 Month Ago,I’m Not Alone Anymore.Hyomin Unnie,My Boss,Give Me a Puppy.Maro.And now even if I’m a Orphan,I’m Had a Beautiful Life.

“Ah,I have To Eat Now,I’m Starving” I Thought and Wake Up From My Beloved Bed.

Just Before I Walked to the kitchen,My Cute Puppy Come and Rolling at my feet.

“Aigo Maro-yah,you must be Hungry.Lets Eat,Hmmmm.Lets see,Dog Food For You,And A Bread For Me.Kaja!” I Said.Pouring The Dog Food to Maro Plate and sit at Dining table,Get ready For Eat My Breakfast.

But Then,When The Bread Almost Get Its Wy to my Mouth,Someone Pressed My Apartment’s Bell.

Ring Ding Dong....

“aish,Who it is ? How dare its Disturb My Breakfast.” I Sulked and Make my way To The door.

“Who is…” I Opened The Door,But Before I Finish My Sentence,I Look an Angel In Front Of My Face.

An angel,My Angel,Junsu.

“Oh Hai Jiyeon-ah,I just wonder if you want to Have Breakfast With Me,I was Making A Kimchi Pie,But Unfortunately I was Make It Too Much,So Maybe You Want To…” Before He Finish Speaking,I Cut His Sentence.

“Oh…Su…Sure Oppa,Come In” I said with a Blushing Face.

“alright then…eh,Hi Maro” Junsu Oppa Entering My Apartment and Hug My Maro.Ah,Even Maro Like Him,I would Like To Spent My Life Forever With Junsu Oppa.aaah.

“Jiyeon-ah,come here,Palli.” Junsu Oppa Waking me from my daydream.

“ah ne Oppa,Wait For A sec.” I said To Him and closed the door,Then I sit at the dining room.

“Jiyeon-ah,why are you didn’t take a shower yet? You might late Come To University You Know” he said and put the food in his mouth.

“Ah Oppa,its my free day,And Hyomin Unnie Had Told me to come at 10.so I have so many free time at home.” I said while smiling.

“oh,arasso,But Jiyeon ah,Do You Want To Go to Hyomin Place yourself? I mean,Its Not safe for a girl to go alone.Besides,I Have To work at 9:30,So Maybe I should go to the place with you”.

Wait,Do Junsu Oppa Tell Me To Go with him? Its not dream right? Junsu Oppa,Ask Me,If I would go to hyomin unnie place with him? Aigooooo,Now I’ll die because Of Happiness.

“O…o..fcourse Junsu Oppa,I’ll go with you” I said,Shuttered.

“Okay then,You Have To Take a shower now,I’ll Waiting At The Basement,Ok?” He said,Finished his breakfast and Go Out from my Apartment.

Just after he Go Out From My apartment,I squealing.”Kyaaaaaaa!!! Maro-Yah!!! Do you see that? My Oppa,My Dream Oppa Had Ask me to go with him,Aigooo.I should Showering Now.AAAAAAAA!” I Hug Maro,Squealed Like a dolphin and run to the bathroom.

Just After 30 Minutes Of Showering and Put My Simple Shirt with a Jeans And a Oversized Sweater.Put Maro at her Cage and Walking to the basement Like a Crazy.

“Oh Jiyeon ah,Are You Ready? Come in” Junsu Oppa Said While Opening The Car’s Door.

“Ne Oppa,Lets Go”.

The Ride was totally Quiet.Urrgh,I Hate This Kind Of Situation,So I Take Initiatives to start a conversation.

“So Oppa,How Your Stall?” I ask Him.

“Huh? Its Pretty Good,You Know,In Winter People Love To Eat Hot Ramyun or Samgyeopsal,So Many People Came To My Stall,How About You Jiyeon-ah?” He Ask Me Back.

“Uh? I have a Pretty Good Job Too,Hyomin Unnie are Very Very Kind,And IU There Too,And You Know Oppa,Being the only petshop With a National certificate Mean many People Trust Us To Buyor sell a Pet.hihi,its Good Life,isn’t it oppa?” I sadi,Smiling.

“Hahahaha,I Know.Hyomin Maybe Little Have Over Spirit,But She’s Good Friend.Ah, Jiyeon-ah,We’re here.” He said.

“Oh Ne Oppa,Thank You For the ride,I’ll Go Now,Bye Oppa” I said while Blushing.

“Bye Jiyeon-ah,Take Care.” He said Back.

Ah,Good Life,And A Snowy Day,Maybe its cold,But My Heart Feels Warm.And People around here too seems like in a good Mood.Now Its Time To Working,Jiyeon Hwaiting!.

End Of Jiyeon’s P.O.V

Triiing Triiing….

The Shop’s Door Opened.A Cute Girl Entering The Petshop.”Oh Annyeong Jiyeon-ah,Eh.Why Are Your Face So red?” Jiyeon Boss,Hyomin Asked.

“Annyeong Unnie,No,Its Okay,Maybe Because…Errrr…Because The weather out there so Hot…Yeah,The Weather.hehehe” Jiyeon answered while shuttering.

“Aish Jiyeon-ah,Don’t you dare To fool us,I see You Come here With Junsu Oppa,Right? You Must Be happy.hihihi” IU said while her Head Popping From The staff room.

“aish Jiyeon,You sure Like That Guy,Huh?” Hyomin asked With a teasing Tone.

With Full Of Embarrassed Face,Jiyeon Answered.”aaa…ani..ani..aigooo” She Said.

“Hahhaha,Jiyeon,I know That” IU said.

“Aish,Enough Jieun ah,Eh Unnie,You Have To Meet Joon Oppa Now Isn’t it? Hurry Up,Don’t make Joon Oppa Waiting” Now Its Jiyeon Chance to Tease Hyomin.

“Aigoo,Young People,arasso,I’ll Go Now,You two Take Care This Shop.arasso? Bye” Hyomin said and Left the Shop.

“Oke Boss!” The two said and Laugh in unison.

Now Jieun ah,Lets Work Hard Today!” Jiyeon Said with a Excitement.

“Sure,Lets Go” IU answered.

They Working Very Hard That day,there’s many costumers who want to Buy and sell a new pet,Or the costumers who want to buy food for they pets,Buy accecories and else.That was Quite Tiring Day For Them,But Their face are looks so happy.

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

Its Been a year Since My Last Visit To My Mother Grave.Just If Omma Here,I wouldn’t Do this Lifestyle,Being a Heir of This Hotel at my age Are So Uncomfortable,I Cant Have a life like a Young People Usually do,Everyday I just sit here,Signing The Proposal.But Yeah,its my mother last Wish.I have To Fulfill My Mother’s Dream.

“Young Master,This Is Your Today Schedule,You Have To Meet Mr.Kim At 7 PM,Now You Have To sign some Papers.” My assistant said,and hand me a Piece of Contract papers.

“Thank you Mrs.Im,But Maybe Can You Postpone the meeting With Mr.Kim Please?” I said.

“Of Course Young Master,But Why are you want me to postpone it?” She asked me.

“I have some appointment Today with my friends,So I can’t meet Mr.Kim For now,And Here The Papers” I Give her the papers With My Sign In It and Take My Coat.

“Tell My Father I’ll Leave Now,Thank You Mrs.Im”

“Oh ne Young Master,You’re Welcome.” She said.

I go To My Office Parking Basement,I decided To drive in the town with My Audi R8 Coupe.This Time I decide to go To My Mother’s Favourite Restaurant,I never Had Been There Before,But My Mom Said The Food At That Place are so good.

After 15 Minutes To Driving,I Parked My Car In A hidden Place.its 8 PM,But still,I have To Hide My Car,So Nobody Will Know That I am,Kim Myungsoo,The Asian Richest Young Man is Here.And I Finally Find The Restaurant.But,.I Forget To Put My Disguise.

“Annyeonghaseyo,Do You want To Order something?” A Waitress Ask Me,But Before I Could Answer,a girl In My Side Screaming Like Crazy.

“Omo! Its Myungsoo! The Heir Of World Hotel Company.Kyaaaaaa!! I couldn’t Believe It” She Screaming.

Aish,Myungsoo.Time To Go” I said To Myself.

Just Before A Bunch Of Young irl Approaching Me,I run Out To avoid them,Too Bad,They’re still Triying To Chasing Me.

Ah ,Where I Must Hide” I thought Under My Breath.Just Then, I found A Shop.The Shop Look Like Quite Empty,So I decide To Hide There.

Just When I Entering The Shop,I Bumped With A Girl.

“Ouch,Yah You,Watch Your Step.” I heard That Girl Yell at me.

“Aish,Its Me Who Should Talk Like That,Look,You mess My Expensive Coat!” I Fighting Back.

“Aish,Rich Brats,What Do You want?” She Said With a disgusting Look.

This Girl,A Little Girl Who’s Look Like at her early 20’s,Cute Girl.But Aish,Her Style Are so Unlady!

“Yah! You Mr.I’m So rich! Answer My Question!” She yell at me Me.

“Aish,You! You Don’t Know Who I am I do you? Im Kim Myungsoo,Heir Of World Hotel! Don’t You Dare To Speak Like That!” I yell to her.

“aish,As If I care,Do You said You’re World Hotel Heir? If that so,Then I’m Rapunzel.Now Get Out From My shop If You Just Want To Mess With Me.” She said.

“Jiyeon-ah,Lets Go….Eh,Who is it?” Another Girl Come From The Shop.

“I Don’t know Jieun-ah,He said He’s World Hotel Heir..or whatever.It seems Like He Want To Fight Me.” That Girl said.”So,Her Name Is Jiyeon huh? Pretty Name,Just Like Her Face,Eh Myungsoo,What are You Thinking about?” I thought To Myself.

“Aish,Look Annoying Girl,I Just Hide From The Crowd Of My FanGirls Here.Please,Help Me” Do I Just Saying Please To Someone.aish.

“Hmm,Its That so,But NO!.I didn’t want to Help You,You Annoying Brats,Now Go! Or else,I Think Our Shop’s Phytoon Are Hungry,Maybe You’re a good Night Snack For Him” She said While Smirking.

“Aish,arasso,I’ll go.But show Me This shop BackDoor.” I Give Up.

“arasso arasso,Now you please Get Out From My Place You Annoying Unknown Guy.” She said Coldly and Pointing the door.

“I told You My name Is Myungsoo!”Aish,Why is this girl are so scary.

“I don’t care,Now You Get Out!” She Yell.

I give Up,I Walk To The Door,Close it,And walking to the place where’s I Hide my car.

Aish,That Girl,What’s wrong with her,Her temper are so hot,But,She Cute,She’s pretty Too.Aish,What Are You Thinking About Myungsoo,That annoying girl will face the consequence For Messing Up With Me,You’ll see” I thought.Finally I found the place where I Hide My car,and ride it Home.

End Of Myungsoo P.O.V

 

Jiyeon-ah,Who The Man That Bickering With You?” IU Asked Jiyeon.

“I don’t Know Jieun-ah,He said His Name Is Kim Myungsoo,Af I I Care Who He is” Jiyeon said while Pack Her Thing To the Bag.

“Wait,Do You say Kim Myungsoo?” IU Asked Jiyeon with ‘I-not-believe-you’ Look.

“ne,His Name is Kim Myungsoo.” Jiyeon answered With Her Cold Face.

“Do You Realize that the man who’s bickering With You Is KIM MYUNGSOO,heir of the best Hotel On the World,WORLD HOTEL?” IU said While Emphasize ‘Kim Myungsoo’ and ‘World Hotel’ Name.

“Ne,I Know,But I don’t care and I doesn’t wanna care about that.” Jiyeon Answered.

“Aish Jiyeon,All Girls On ASIA Would Like To be his Girlfriend and You said,You didn’t Care about that? Wow,You’re really something Jiyeon-ah” IU Said.

“Ne,I didn’t like Annoying rich guy,you know that right? Besides,He not too Handsome,He still lose from My Junsu Oppa”.

“Aish,My Bestfriend never change her heart I think.hahahahaha,Cmon Jiyeon-ah,We’re going late to home if we didn’t go now” IU Said And backhugging Jiyeon.

“Arasso arasso,Let me Lock The door First” Jiyeon said.

“ah now finish,Lets Go Jieun Ah,Lets Go Home” Jiyeon said and grab IU’s Hand and walking Happily.

To Be Continued….

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,so its my First Chappie ^^

Im Sorry If there's Some Miswritten Word.Im sorry :)

And 20 Subscribers Already,Wow.Thank you For Your subscribe ^^.

Its The First Meeting Of Jiyeon And Myungsoo,Next Chapter Will Tell About.....Ah,Its a Secret :p

Comments Inspires Me ^^

-Hwayoungah-