Chapter 7

The Petshop Love

“Tadah! We arrived!” Myungsoo Shouted,didnt’t care with the passerby who’s look at him confused.

“yah dont shout! You really wanna make a fool of yourself huh?” jiyeon said while palming her face,embarrassed.

“mianhae,I just too excited for this Date.” He accidentally Blurted.

“Huh? Date your face! Its not a date,remember,you have to makes me to not angry at you anymore.” She pouted.

“Huh? Does the kiss are not enough to make you doesn’t  angry at me anymore?.” He .actually,she’s not angry at him anymore because of that kiss,but she is too embarrassed to admit that.

“Y..yah! don’t bring that topic on our conversation! Aish,lets go,we have to buy the entrance ticket” she blushed.she running into Lotte World,Makes than Behind her Smiling,no,more like a grin.

“Wuah! This place are so crowded.Aish,what’s on earth you take me to Lotte World in Christmas Night.Pabo!” Jiyeon sulking to the man who’s still grinning like idiot.

“Don’t worry Jiyeon-ah,We have this! So we can enjoying rides in this place without have to queue” he said and showing her two ‘VVIP’ Tickets proudly.

“wuah! Chincha? Daebak! Why didn’t you showing it to me earlier?” she suddenly hug him excitedly.of course,she doing that without a purpose,she’s just too happy and unconsciously.Hugging him,leaving myungsoo startled.

“Ji..Jiyeon-ah”

“Ne? Ah! I’m sorry Myungsoo-ah,I’m sorry,really.I didn’t do that on purpose”she released her hug,she feel so embarrassed,Her face look to the floor,while her face are blushing madly how i can be so clumsy like this right now.She thought.

“its okay,I understand,lets go.” He held her hand,smiling.

“o..okay” she answered,still can’t look to him properly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Myungsoo! Look at this Headband,cute! Isn’t it?” Jiyeon said.Now they’re in accecories & gift shop,Jiyeon said they have to buy something here.actually,Myungsoo didn’t like this kind of thing,but since it’s a request from Jiyeon,He can’t resist.

“Huh? N..ne its cute”.

“which one are better? Dog’s ear or Bunny’s ear?” she ask him again cutely.

“I don’t know,you looks cute with both of it.”

“Chincayo? Gomawoyo Myungsoo-ah! Mmm,but I think Dog’s ear are better,Wit here okay,I’ll buy it for you too.” She said excitedly and run to the cashier.

“Its doesn’t  necessary Jiyeon ah!Aigoo,That girl” he just can shook his head and looked to the bubbly girl with amazement.

“Tadah! Do I look good with this Headband?” Suddenly Jiyeon appearing in front of Myungsoo with White Dog’s Ear in her Head.

“aigoo,you surprised me,wah,you looks very cute you know! I feel like pinching your cheeks”

“ahahahaha,gomawoyo Myungsoo-ah,Now,lets see you with this dog’s ear.” She said and put a black dog’s ear to his Head.

“Aigoo,Kyeopta! Myung HeukGu! Ahahahahaha.”

“Of Course,We’re Cute Dog’s Ear Couple.” He Said Proudly.

“You Wish! hahahaha Give Me your Phone.” She Ordered.

“Huh? My Phone? for what?” he said,confused.

“Aigoo,Just Give me your phone,ppalli!”

“Here.” He finally giving his phone to her.

“Lets take a picture!” she said excitedly.

“Look at the lens,Chu~”.and Click! They face now captured in Myungsoo’s Phone,Their First Couple Photo,But,They’re not a couple,but they’re act  not as a friends,The relationship Between them are just complicated.

“Yah! Ahahahahaha,what’s wrong with your face,you looks like lost dog!”  She laughed Hard,But Fortunately,The place are quite Crowded.

“Yah! What’s wrong with my face? Its my usual face,I looks handsome in that pict” he defended Himself.

“Handsome? How can A expressionless man like you can be so handsome? Try learn some expressions Myungsoo-ah,Here Your Phone.I Put Our Pic as wallpaper,your phone was looks so plain before. She said and drag Myungsoo who’s look at her, amused.

“Ah! I see spinning cups,lets ride it first.” Jiyeon said.

“Okay.” Myungsoo nod his head and following Jiyeon who’s running to the ride excitedly.

“Should I spin the cup fast?”

“yah don’t you dare Myungsoo-ah”

“Yes I’m dare to do that,We gonna Be Spinning!!”

“YAAAAH!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Whoa I’m feeling little dizzy,but it was so fun,hmmm,for next ride,Lets Ride Tornado!”

“ahahaha,me too,I feel like my breakfast are gonna out soon.what? No,Its too early.”

“aish,then how about High Tower? Pleaseee?” Jiyeon Pleaded with sparkling eyes.

“aniya,how about…Haunted House?”

“why not? Lets go!” Jiyeon just shout excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wah,its so dark here,I cant see clearly,Jiyeon-ah,do you can see clearly here?” Myungsoo said to the girl who’s held his hand tight behind him.Like usually Haunted house,There’s no light in the room,just a view little lamp over there and there.

“yah,why are you closing your eyes like that? You cannot see anything if you close your eyes.”

“It’s so scary here.Myungsoo-ah,lets get out from here”  Jiyeon said,she can’t open her eyes because she’s too scared,cold sweat dripping in her hand.

“huh? Okay,but open your eyes,you might stumble” He said while still lead their way.

C’mon Jiyeon-ah,why you must scared over something like this,Ghost are never exist.”.She convinced herself.But,unfortunately,she opened her eyes in a wrong timing.

“KYAAAAAA!” A loud scream come out from ,makes Myungsoo Turn his body toward her.Right after she opened her eyes,she say a ‘corpse’ hanging in front of her face,and what makes her more scared is,the ‘corpse’ are moving,because of fear,she hugged his body hard.Makes the man shocked by her ‘sudden’ action.

“Omo Jiyeon,Jiyeon,wae? Gwaenchanayo?”

“Lets go out from this place Myungsoo-ah!” she muttered and sobbing.

“arasso arasso,lets go” he trying to caling her down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aigoo Jiyeon-ah,stop crying.” Now Myungsoo and Jiyeon are in a Cafe in Lotte World,Jiyeon hasn’t stop crying ever since they get out from the Haunted House.

I..i..i Just…i just scared,when I open my eyes,the corpse…the corpse…” she said,sobbing.

“aigoo Jiyeon-ah,don’t cry,its just a human in a corpse uniform.stop cry,okay? Now,Do you want anything? Lets eat,its 3 PM now.You have to eat something.dont cry anymore Jiyeon-ah.”

“But still….shiro,I don’t want eat anything.” She shook her head,still sobbing.

“c’mon Jiyeon-ah,lets eat,okay? After that,I’ll bought you a puppy doll,okay?”

“okay.” She finally nodding her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jiyeon-ah,you such a unique girl,20 minutes ago you said you wont eat anything,but now,look.you’re about to finished 2 serving of sushi.aigoo.” Myungsoo can oly shook his head looking to the girl in front him who’s busy eating sushi.

“When I scared,I eat a lot.” She said mouthful.

“yah! Don’t speak with food in your mouth”

“then don’t ask me when I eat.ah,finished.i’m full.” She said and took a sip of her latte.

“Good then,lets go!” he get upp from the chair and smiling.

“huh? Where?” she almost choked by her latte.

“I don’t know,but we cant play anymore,you might cry again” he said,teasing her.

“Yah! I am not a crybaby.Hmmm,How about we watch movie?” she suggested.

“good idea,Lets go.” He Said and go to Cashier,pay for the food and they left while holding each other’s hand,like a couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I don’t wanna watch horror! Aish,don’t you tease me Myungsoo-ah” she whined.

“arasso arasso,how about action movies?” he sighing and suggested another movie.Actually,In his heart,He want to watch a horrors movie,not because he love it,it just because he want to be closer with Jiyeon.

“Shiro! Lets watch Romance Comedy!” She suggested.

“Arasso,if that’s what you want,then lets watch it!” He finally give up and decide to watch what Jiyeon want to watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally they’re in the theater now.the movie itself,tell about a life of two person who’s hate each other at first,but then with time passes,they finally realized that they love each other,A Comedy Romance typical.

“Is the film has started? Ppalli Myungsoo-ah,we late” Jiyeon say in hurry.

“ne~ you sit first.” Said Myungsoo who’s struggling with popcorn and Nachos.Finally They able to find their seats.

Aish,how can I watch movie like this,Park Jiyeon,If only I did not fall for you,Shh”  Thought Myungsoo.

They Just stay silent and watch the movie,sometimes they shared the popcorn and nachos.They’re fully concentrating to the Movie.until the kiss scene appeared,at the time,coincidentally they turned their head’s to each other,creating another Awkward moment between them.

“ehm,wh..what are you looking Myungsoo?” Jiyeon said with Blushing face & Awkward Voice.

“A..ani” he deflect his head to other side.and for the rest of movie,they still can’t facing each other because of embarrassment.Finally,The Movie is Finished.

“Its Strange.” Jiyeon Mumbling.they now at Parking lot,because days are getting darker,they decided to ended their ‘date’ today.

“What strange?” Myungsoo asked while put helmet on his head.

 “aniya,lets talk about it when we arrive” she said and hop on the scooter.

“Okay then.” He started the scooter and they left Lotte Building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I want soju.”

“okay then,1 Bottle Soju and 2 Ramyun Please.” Myungsoo ordered the stallkeeper.

“Here’s your soju and Ramyun,enjoy” the stallkeeper said and left them.

Now they’re in a Ramyun Stall near Jiyeon apartment,it was 8 PM,And snow falling slowly outside.its a Christmas Night anyway.

“Jiyeon-ah”

“Ne?”

“What is you want to talk at Lotte earlier?”

“Oh,ani.its nothing.” She said and drink a glass of soju in oneshot due of nervousness.

“Yah! How can a girl drink in oneshot like that.aish,just tell me.”

“its cold you know,arasso arasso,but promise me one thing.”

“what?” he asked.

“Don’t laugh,and don’t cut me off!” she warn him.

“Arasso Arasso,so,what do you want to talk about?” His face began to serious.

“About our Kiss incident at the shop,and our what you called it a ‘date’ at Lotte World.I suppose to angry to you,because..because you steal my first kiss,but I don’t know how much I want to do that,my heart doesn’t allow me to do it.” She said,seriously.

“Its ok…”

“I said don’t cut me”

“mianhae,continue”

“Its Wrong,you know that? We just met in a week,but,I don’t know what happened,but I’ve troubling you so much,all you do to me in past 3 days,it…”

“its okay Jiyeon-ah,actually,its me who’s should say sorry to you,because I always disturbing your life,but somewhat I’m want to Thank to you,Because you know.i’ve never celebrating a Christmas before…” Now its Myungsoo turn to talk.

“Chinchayo?” Jiyeon said with disbelieve.

“Ne,My dad died when I was 3 years old,I barely remember his face.and my mom,sinc my father’s death,she wasn’t had a time for me and my brother,she’s a good mom actally,but,I never feel a feeling like a people usally have,with your mom tells you a bedtime stories,I never know that feeling.” His eyes are started to teary.

“But then,thanks god,I coincidentaly bumped to you,to the most annoying gil I’ve ever seen.” He said and wipe his tears of while .

“aish! I’m not that annoying.” She pouted,left Myungsoo with small laugh because her action.

“and now I think,god had sent you to me as my Angel,Because when you came into my life,I’ve changed myself ‘extremely’,you know,I never treat people nicely before,but it changed,because of you.I..I just wanna say….”

“hahahaha,of course,I’m your friend! Friend are suppose to help each other,right?” she cut his off.

aniya Jiyeon-ah,i…i..Saranghae Park Jiyeon,I Just cant talk about it.” He Thought.”Of Course! We’re Friend!” He say,happily.Eventhough his heart hurt,but he can’t do anything about that.

“ah Jiyeon-ah,I have a present for you,Christmas Present.” He said,Tried to smile.

“Mwoya? Its not necessary Myungsoo-ah,You’ve Bring me to lotte world,Bought me this Doll,it should be me who give you a Christmas Present.” She Refused Smoothly.

“Aish,Just accept it,Besides,I’ve told you that you are the best gift I ever had in Christmas isn’t it?”

“I found a Jewelry store Near your shop,and I see a beautiful Heart Pendant which,Amazingly,Have Letter ‘M’ and ‘J’ Print on it,so I decided to buy it” he said.

“Chincha? Aish Myungsoo it must be expensive,really,you shouldn’t had to do it.” She tired to refuse it,but it seem like Myungsoo Insisted.

“No,I’ll Have The ‘J’ Part,And You ‘M’ Part,Arasso?” He said Smiling,give half of the ‘heart’ to Jiyeon.Its a Expensive Pendant,With The letter printed with little diamond.

“Myungsooo,Its..its”

“Aish this girl,Don’t resist,I want you to keep this,This is Our Pendant,Don’t Lose it,ever.” He said Seriously.

“N…ne” she only can  nodded,she obviously didn’t expect it,But,She know she’ll never win,so she decided to accept gift from Him.

“Lets go Home.”

“Ne,Myungsoo Ah,Gomawoyo.” She said slowly.

“Its okay,Merry Christmas Jiyeon-ah” He said,Smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Go rest now,Don’t forget to Eat Vitamin,Arasso? I’m left,bye bye.” They now are in front of Jiyeon’s Apartment Building,Snow fulfilling the street,Beautiful Scenery.

“Arasso,Take care Myungsoo-ah,Bye bye.” After he left,Jiyeon Cant hide her Happiness,It was Fun Though,And the Pendant,its so beautiful.”But why he give this to me”  Jiyeon Thought while walking at the corridor,heading to her Apartment room.

“the key,where’s the key….ah this is it.” She talked to herself Happily,But Before she entering the key,Someone held her shoulder.

“Enjoy your Time,Ms.Park Ji Yeon-ssi?” Somebody who’s held her shoulder said.Make Jiyeon Turned her body to facing who has been held her shoulder.but when Jiyeon turned her body,she can’t hide her shockness.

“Y….You?!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6,Sorry For late Update,My Internet connection Went down :|

Anyway,Please read My Another Story,I haven't Starting Update chapter 1,But I'm make sure tomorrow or day after that i'll updating it.and for this story,I'll Update it At saturday Night.Here's the link :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/233742

Thank you for subscribing.

Comment Inspire me :)

-Hwayoungah-