Dilemma

The Petshop Love

Jaebum sitting in the room with ease. He recently completed the final report today, practically, he's been off work even though the clock is still showing at 3 pm. and he had planned to go where this time.

“Hello Mrs. Im, does Mr. Myungsoo still in his office?” Jaebum called Myungsoo’s secretary.

“Ye sir, Young Master has so much work to do, do you have business with him?” Upon hearing the secretary answer, Jaebum lips immediately curved up.

“No, I just want to greet him, convey my hallo to him, Okay Mrs Im? See you later.” He said as he closed the call.

“Finally, no nuisance.” He said happily to no one as he walked through the opened door. Yes, today he plans to visit Jiyeon at work. He was ready with everything like a bouquet of flowers and chocolates he bought though today is not Valentine's Day or White Day.

But what makes him more excited is the prospect absence Myungsoo that would prevent him to spend his time with Jiyeon. A month after they were officially dating, Myungsoo acting like Bodyguard for Jiyeon, always be near his girlfriend, and of course it makes Jaebum annoyed. But these days, he can be free with Jiyeon without a death glare toward him like usual.

Jaebum still not willing to accept the fact that Jiyeon is Myungsoo girlfriend now. For him, Jiyeon is still the same as before, Jiyeon who had promised to marry him when they grown up. For him, Jiyeon’s still him’s.

after driving for about 30 minutes, Jaebum finally reached the destination, a small but clean and beautiful petshop, the place where Jiyeon worked at. With a pounding heart, Jaebum down from his car and walked toward the pet store with his right hand holding a bouquet of flowers and chocolates hidden in his back.

He finally entered the petshop, but he found no one inside, no customers, no Hyomin, IU, Jiyeon also not even there. “Where’s those people?” He asked to himself while wondered around the shop.

Just when he played with one of the dog in the shop, he heard a footstep coming to him. He then get up and See a man with slanted eyes looking at him.

“Oh! Jaebum right? What are you doing here?” the man greeted him.

“Junsu Hyung! Thanks god, I thought there was nobody here. I..i was going to visit Jiyeon. Is she here?” Jaebum greeting back happily to the man, Junsu.

“Of course, we’re already closed anyway, so I was surprised when I see someone in the shop, I thought you were robber.” Junsu joked. Just then, he saw the flowers bouquet and the chocolate on is hand. “What is that?” he pointed to the buoquet and the chocolate.

“Ah, t-this a g-g-gift.” Jaebum said hesitantly, a bit afraid to Junsu, Myungsoo’s older brother, reaction.

“for Jiyeon?” Jaebum nodded his head when he mentioned Jiyeon’s name. “Ah, Jaebum-ah, if I could give you advice, you better just put it there, I will give it to her later.” Junsu said calmly.

“eh, why?” Jaebum who confused by the older man advice asked.

“Because” in the midst of conversation between the two, a male voice came from behind, butting in. “You can’t give a girl who’s currently in a relationship gift like that, especially when her boyfriend are with her.”

***

Jaebum sitting while pouted on the dining table. His mood completely changed from before. The reason is no other than Myungsoo. Right now, in front of him, Myungsoo’s tries to feed Jiyeon with samgyeopsal. His face look so happy and intimidating for Jaebum. Its like he showing him who’s the boss.

“Eat again Jiji-aa.” Myungsoo said while giving another meat to her. She look a bit worried when her eyes glancing toward Jaebum.

“Your secretary said you has lot to do, why’re you here?” Jaebum asked the man in front of him curtly.

Hearing his question, Myungsoo just chuckled. “I’m the boss, remember? I can do anything I want.” Myungsoo replied cockily, make Jaebum head boiled even more.

“He’s been here since 9 AM, you know.” Hyomin obliviously said, adding the gasoline into the fire.

“Unnie!” IU elbowed her with her eyes ‘pointing’ to the even more gloomy guy.

while the cold war between Jaebum and Myungsoo happened, Jiyeon can only be silent. she can not defend both. If she defend Myungsoo, Jaebum who she considered as her own brother would definitely hurt. Likewise if she sided with Jaebum, she knew well the character of Myungsoo, and she did not want Myungsoo to do something stupid like he used to do.

“Geez,  why did I came here, I even bought chocolates and flowers.” Jaebum whining purposely to make Jiyeon felt guilty. And he’s so close to success when Jiyeon started looking at him with a ‘I’m sorry Oppa’ look. But once again, Myungsoo destroyed his plan.

“Hey, stop trying to make my girlfriend felt guilty to you. Just give the chocolates to IU and Hyomin noona.” He said while smirking to his subordinates. “Beside, Jiyeon don’t like chocolate that much.”

“That’s right! I love chocolate! Give me-Ow!” Hyomin words stopped when IU once again elbowed her, telling her to shut up.

atmosphere at the dinner table is different, Myungsoo and Jaebum who continue to attack each other with words, while Jiyeon, the girl who unwillingly became the cause of the two fight hasn’t said even a word. Meanwhile Junsu, he’s just too busy with his food.

“Ah, I finished. Thank you for the meal!” Junsu suddenly voiced, breaking the ice.

“Oppa! How can you still eat your food so casually in a condition like this?” IU asked the oldest man there with a confused look on her face.

“Huh? What condition? I just eat because I want it, there’s no such a condition can make me stop ate my food.” Junsu replied casually, so casual that can make the rest of them fall from their seat because of his simple mind.

“Anyway.” Junsu said again. “I have an anwesome idea. How about we go to an MT?” he suddenly said, confusing the others.

“MT? why you suddenly suggested an MT?” Jiyeon finally spoke.

“That’s because, we’re gather here almost everyday right? So why don’t we do an MT, just 6 of us.” Junsu explain with his usual calm expression.

“Six? Do you mean 5 Hyung? You barely know that kid there, why we should take him too?” Myungsoo protested with his brother idea to take Jaebum with them too.

“Its because he’s Jiyeon’s friend since ages. That’s mean he’s a family too.” He lighty replied. Myungsoo who know he can’t win from his brother just can groan frustratingly.

“Serve you right.” Jaebum muttered, but it was loud enough for myungsoo to hear.

“Hey you, you wan’t to pick a fight with me huh?!” Irritated Myungsoo confort him.

“Myungsoo Oppa, Jaebum Oppa, can you two stop being like a kids?! Its really make me frustrated!” Jiyeon yelled to both of them, make their mouth shut in an instant.

“Myungsoo Oppa, you said you have something to do at 6, this is already 5:45 PM, you should go now.”

“B-but-“

“No Buts! Jaebum Oppa too, you must go home, thank you for flowers an the chocolate, but you really ned to go home.” Jiyeon said, more like commanded the two. Reluctantly, both according to the words of Jiyeon. after 'threatening' to each other, they finally went out of the shop.

“Gosh they’re so frustrating! Both of them.” After the two men go, Jiyeon finally can shout out her frustration.

“Yeah, I kinda agree with You, let alone Myungsoo, I don’t know Jaebum’s a stubborn type too.” Hyomin who just send Junsu off from the shop said to her.

“Jaebum Oppa’s kind, but has a big ego, meanwhile Myungsoo’s not kind, but have a big ego too.” IU butted in.

“That’s right.”

“But Jiyeon, You have Myungsoo Oppa, why wouldn’t you tell Jaebum-ssi to stop trying to get you?” Hyomin asked the Maknae. That’s right, she have Myungsoo, it’t not good for her to just let Jaebum trying something that not possible this time. But she’s just too afraid, afraid if she tell him that, he would be hurt.

“I’m afraid Unnie.” Jiyeon said quietly.

“But if you let him be, he would hurted more than when you say it directly to him. You must have your choice Jiyeon-aa.” IU added. Hyomin nodded her head agree.

“You right, i…I will tell him…but, not now.” Jiyeon replied. The two women who heard that just sighed upon hearing that.

“Right, someday, I’ll tell him.”

***


Wow, it's been ages since last time i updated this story. I hope you'll like this chapter.

Thanks for your support for this story by subscribing this story *bow*

Also,Thank you for all the comment too, i really appreciates all your comments. But can i ask you my dear readers one request? instead of just ask me to update the story (of course i will update this story) How about you tell me what do you think about this story? you may also add some constructive cricitism and advice to me to make this story more better and better in the future, i would love that :)

I hope you enjoy this story, and don't forget, Subscribe and comment :)

Love, Hwayoungah