Chapter 3

The Petshop Love

Seoul University,Laws Faculty..

 

“Jieun,Tell Hyomin Unnie I Cant work today,I have something to do” a girl Whispering something to her friend.

“eh,why? Jiyeon-ah,don’t tell me you’ll come to that man place? Don’t do it Jiyeon-ah,The risk from your action is very big.you know that? I don’t wanna see my Bestfriends Get in a big Trouble.” Her Friend Worrying her friend.

“Huh? I doesn’t even know what I’m gonna do there except get my ring back.dont you worry Jieun-ah” Jiyeon said,Lying to her friend.

“Promise Me Jiyeon-ah,don’t get any trouble there.arasso?” IU Ask Her friend while raise her little finger.

“Promise Jieun-ah! “ Jiyeon Shouted,make all of people in the room turned their attention to the 2 girl in The middle.

“Jiyeon,Jieun.I See you two have a exciting conversation during my class.Now you two please shut your mouth and You’ll Met me after class end.” Their lecturer said to the two girl with calm but threating Voice.

And then,The Class Continuing,With a girl who’s worrying about herself and her friend after their conversation.And a girl who’s still exciting Because she thinking about what gonna she do for her revenge.

And then their class ended,as well as their ‘Visit’ to the lecturer’s office.

“Aish,We’re so dead now” IU Pouted.

 “Yes,we’re absolutely dead by now,But don’t worry Jieun-ah,We’re Just Get a very light punishment.Right?” Jiyeon said.

“How can you say write article about our country’s laws in 2 days is easy? Aish.” IU Still Pouting .

“Aish,we can do it Jieun-ah,Your father is Lawyer.You can ask him for help.”

“And let him know that I was punished? No thanks.aigoo Jiyeon,how can you be so calm.” IU Ask her Friend.

“Because,I think I can do it.ahahahaha.O, Jieun-ah,I can’t go home with you now,I have to Get back my Ring.So,I’ll ask Wooyoung to fetch you again.Ok?” Jiyeon friend.

“Aish,don’t do that Jiyeon-ah,I’ll go home with Bus” IU Said with her blushing face.

“Aigoo,Lovebirds.Hahahahaha,ok then.See you Jieun!” She waving her hand,And ride her Scooter To One Place : Kim’s World Hotel.

 

World Hotel….

 

“Uwaaaah! So Big! I don’t know that annoying rich guy is the owner of this place.” Jiyeon now standing in front of the biggest Hotel In Asia.and maybe world.Wit her scooter and her usual style.

 “But I don’t care anyway.my purpose to come here are just to get back my ring.” She said and entering the hotel.

 

At the hotel…

 

Where is the receptionist? Why this Hotel’s Lobby so big.aish.ah! there it is the receptionist.” She was in the hotel and still struggling to find where is the receptionist desk,Fortunately,she find it.

“excuse me Ms.Do you want to booking a room here?” The Receptionist ask her.

“A…Aniya,I just come here to meet your boss,I have some Business To finish with him.” She answer.

“Oh,But Ms.do you have any appointment with Mr.Myungsoo?”

“Aniya,But Believe me,It’s a very Important thing I must finish with Him.” Jiyeon said.

“I’m sorry Young Miss,But you cant meet with Mr.Myungsoo Unless you have appointment with him.” The receptionist tell her again.

“Aigoo,Please Mrs. I must meet with him,It’s a very Important Thing” Jiyeon Said with her puppy Eyes.

“Still,You cant meet him,Now If you insist to meet him,I’ll call security to drag you out of our hotel.” The receptionist Threat Her.

“Mrs.Anna,She’s with me,Don’t worry” A voice appearing from Jiyeon’s Back.

“Y…Yes Young Master,I’m sorry.” The receptionist answer the voice with shuttering voice.

“Huh? Young Master? To whom you’ree talking to?” Jiyeon ask the receptionist with confused face.

“To me,You said you want to meet me,Lets talk at my office.” The man who’s standing Behind Jiyeon’s back Hold Her waist.

“My Hand! You Hurt My Hand! Yah Annoying Guy! Yah!” Soon,Jiyeon Realizing that the man Who’s Hold her hand is the man who’s she had been met earlier at the petshop,Kim Myungsoo.

“Shut Up.You didn’t need to shout at me,there’s nobody hear you anyway.” He said and drag her to the lift.

The situation in the lift is extremely awkward,Nobody want to start a conversation,Myungsoo just looking at Jiyeon without speaking.Jiyeon’s who’s feel uncomfortable with his gaze smack his head.

“Yah! What are you looking at? I know I Beautiful,But don’t look at me like that!” she yell.

“I…I.. No! I doesn’t looking you! Why would Isee you? You’re not even close to my type!,Be…Besides,Its you who’s looking me since we entered the lift.” He said,shuttering.

“Look Who is shuttering now.I know since our first meeting,you’ve adored me.i know that.” She said with teasing voice.

“That’s me who should talk like that.Cmon!” The lift finally stop in the highest Floor of the hotel.He hold Her Hand once Again.

What wrong with you Myungsoo,You shouldn’t Shuttering In front of her! Its not like the Cold Myungsoo.aish,Pabo!” He scold Himself in his thought.

“Yah! Why You Hold My Hand so tightly?! Its hurt you know.let it go!” Jiyeon Shouted.

“I…I..I’m sorry” Myungsoo Who’s had been in his Own ‘World’ realizing that he hold her hand to tight and then he release it.Finally,They arrive in His Office.

“Get In.” He Commanded.

“Ok” She entering his office.A Minimalis Office with A Work Desk,a 3 Seated Sofa and some of expensive displays.His office Facing toward the Center of Seoul.

“What do you want?” He asked her who still observing His Office.

“Oh,Ne.I want you to gave my ring back to me” She said,sternly.

“What are you talking about?” Myungsoo Said.he sure know what is she talking about.But,he decide to use it as his advantage.

“My Ring! A ring With PJY Letter printed in it,I lost it right after we bumped to each other”

“Oh! You Mean this Ring?” He take her ring from his coat and showing it.

“Ne! Please,Give it back to me” She Said while begging.

“What? Give it back to you? No.I found this ring,So this is become my ring.” He said.Teasing.

“No way! Its my father last gift for me! I’ll never Allow anyone to have it!” She said,Her eyes started to teary.

“Than Ask your father To give you another ring then.” He said,Still intend to .But Then…

PLAKK!

“You! You’re stranger! You know nothing about me! You rich,You have anything,You Have a family.But Me? You know,I’m an Orphan.How does it feel  when you lost your parents,Right after Your Birthday! You Bastard! Give Me that ring! Please,That’s my only important thing! Please.” She start to Crying Nonstop.No Longer, she suddenly lost her consciousness,Fortunately,Myungsoo’s Reflex's is fast so she doesn’t fall to the floor.

“Yah! Yah Park Jiyeon! Wake Up! I’m Sorry.Here is your ring,But Please,Wake Up.” He said and starting to panic.But,Jiyeon is still lying in his arm,Her Face Become Paler and Paler.Then he decide to Call His Secretary.

“Mrs.Im,Please check If there’s A empty room here.Hurry” He said.

“I’m sorry Young Master,But today our Hotel Is Fully Booked.” His Secretary said.

“Oh Oke.”

“Why are you fainting here.i don’t know where’s your home.aish,Maybe I should take you to my House.” He Murmuring To Himself.and then he carry her to the lobby with Bridal style.People at the Lobby look at him with a confused face.

“Mr.Kang,Can You Please Take My car From The Basement?” He said in Hurry.

“A…Arasso.” His Chauffeur confused with his master and the girl who is being carried by him.

“Thank You Mr.Kang,I’ll Drive Myself.” Myungsoo said while put Jiyeon In and drive his Car.

At the ride,Jiyeon murmuring something.and Myungsoo hear it.”My Ring…Appa…Omma..Dont leave me alone…” she murmured,her face still pale,and a tears escaped from her eyes.

“How Can She Lost Her Consciousness When she cry.Aish,Now I felt Guilty.I should not .Look at what you do Myungsoo.” He scold Himself.

“But wait,Why Must I care to her? I just Met her Twice And she has changed me so much.Park Jiyeon,You sure a very special Girl,I don’t know what happen to me since I found you.” He said and Glancing at her,Smiling.

 

At The Kim’s Mansion….

 

Myungsoo finally Reached His Home,But,The girl in The backseat still hasn’t regained her conscioussnes.So,Myungsoo Deciding to carry Her into his House.

“Welcome Young Master…Omo! Who’s her?” A maid which opened the door for him was surprised to see her master carrying a girl in a bridal style.

“Its not your business,Just Bring a Towel and Hot water to my room.Immediately.” He said with cold voice.

After say that,Myungsoo Bring Jiyeon to his room.A Big Room With Antique design and a King Size Bed.

“Aigoo,I don’t Know Why You’re So Heavy.Ckckckck” He said.Put Her In The Bed and Sit Beside Her.

“I’m Very sorry For My Bad Treatment to you earlier.I don’t know you have a very hard Life.”

“I swear I’ll never do that again.I’m Very sorry” He said while Caressing Her hair unconsciusly

But,when he caresses Her hair,his heart Start thumping so fast and he feel like a thousands Butterflies in his Stomach.

What is this feel? My Heart Began Thumping so fast,What happened to me? I never Feel like this Before.” He Thought To Himself.Just Then,Her secretary call him.

Hello.” He said.

Hello Young Mister,a Meeting with all managers will be held in One Hour.I Hope You Can Come.” His Secretary said.

Okay,I will be in hotel Imme…” Before He finished his sentence,He felt someone Grab his Hand.

“Don’t Go,Don’t Go anywhere.” A weak voice said.

“Huh? But I can’t..I have to Finish my Job” He said back.

“Please,Just Don’t Go.Stay Here..” Jiyeon said with her weak voice and Pale Face.

“A…arasso,I’ll call My assistant.” Finally he decided to stay.

Mrs.Im,I cant go Now,Hire someone to replace me at the meeting,Thank You.” He said to His Secretary and hang the phone.He Look at her face,a pale face Sleeping in his Bed.

“You Know,You’re Beautiful even when You sleep.I remember our first meeting,I doesn’t know a girl as cute like you can be a Monster when you Mad.Hahahaha,Anyway,I’ll sleep at The Sofa,You sleep well,Oke? See You Tomorrow” He said to her and then walking to the sofa.

Park Jiyeon,I don’t know what is this feeling,But I Know,You Change me so Much since our first meeting.” He Thought And Sleeping at the couch,With a big Smile In his Face.The smile Which Had disappeared from his face for a very long time.

 

Preview :

“Yah! What do you do to me?! Where I am?!”

“I want You To Have A dinner with me,Today.No Question,Don’t resist.”

“Where are You Jiyeon-ah?”

“Oppa,I Back,Now You’ll Be Mine.”

“What is The difference between Loving someone and Liking Someone?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So This Is the New Chapter.I decided to Put a preview in this story from now on :)

I'm Very sorry For My very Late Update.

And You Know about Jiyeon and SJ's Yesung scandal?,its all over the internet now :(.

Comments Inspire Me :)

-Hwayoungah-