Success (Chapter 6)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

 

“In position?” said the deep voice on G Dragons headset, he was running across the roof tops to get in to his position, when he finally got there he put his hand firmly on the earpiece “Dragon is in position” His replied to his partner, he is on a flat roof overlooking a government court, looking though his digital binoculars he spots his partner perched on the opposite side of the court also on the roof “T.O.P ready” G Dragon nodded in response and unpacked his GPS-Microchip Shooting Rifle, this rifle was specially created for long distant killing.

Everything was ready, now all they had to do was wait, patience, one of the most important skills an assassin needs “Target in sight in minus 3, 2, 1” T.O.P (Acting as leader) alerted his partner, GD got his gun ready as he was the main shot and T.O.P was his back up fire if he messed up.

The target was in range; GD looked through zoom-lense scope, which gave him a clear view of his target, the little cross on the head of the Stock Market sectary.

Bang.

 

The shot was spot on “target eliminated” GD confirmed as T.O.P finished of the very little security, “mission complete” T.O.P said in to the earpiece, they both packed up the guns as fast as possible, T.O.P escaped with ease and was gone before any one knew.

G. Dragon Took the roof tops for his escape but was soon spotted but backup security that was on the road below, GD wasn’t worried he just kept running, the security followed him a good mile until GD disappeared, like a puff of smoke.

 

Later that evening

 

T.O.P had just finished reporting the recent mission (as a total success) to the boss, he then headed to ‘Gun Point’ a shooting training room, as his went in he saw someone was already here training, that person suddenly shot at T.O.P, luckily the bullet missed, inches away from his head.

“You didn’t get caught then” T.O.P said unaffected by what just happened, sat down on the sofa and continued reading through the high ranked mission,

“Tsk, they don’t call my The Dragon for nothing” GD continued training.

“Mhm” T.O.P replied smirking at his narcissistic friend, “well there are no mission high ranking enough for us” he frowned, chucking the papers on a table close by.

“Nice, more vacation time for us” GD Grinned as he finished of his final target “bulls-eye!” He shouting as he dismantled the gun and strutted over to T.O.P “let me look” GD got on the sofa, laying on his front leaning over T.O.P’s lap to look at the other available missions “tsk! How amateur does the boss think we are?” GD chucked the papers in disgust and continued laying on his partner, T.O.P had his arms resting on the back of the sofa with his legs crossed, he didn’t seem to care about GD laying on him, they are just like brothers.

 

Then Suddenly “G Dragon and T.O.P Code 1.6” the voice ordered thought the speakers, “come on the boss wants us” T.O.P tells GD, standing up and pushing his partner to the floor “tsk, at least warn me when you going to move” GD scowled at his partner, T.O.P just looked at his with a smirk and replied “Assassin 101 … predicted a persons movement before they take them” he then turned around and opened the door waiting for his provoked partner to stand up and have a tantrum but GD just stood up and grinned “I wonder if it’s a fat mission only you and I can complete” he the strutted out the room all riled up, T.O.P sighed “no vacation then…” and followed GD to the elevator.

 

The two of them stood still as the elevator scanner proved there identities, T.O.P then pressed the button located behind a thumb scanner panel which read ‘YGTY’, with this the elevator went down and down until “ding!” the lift doors open, T.O.P and his partner walked in to a dimly lit room full of smoke and a single desk located in the centre of the room, behind this desk was a dark figure.

 

But who was it?

....................................................................................................................................................................................

comment to tell me your thoughts ^.^
subscribe if you havent already to get my future updates!! :)
If you have any questions ask away or even a character request im sure i can make room ;) as long as they are from YG or SM :D

Thankyou for reading <3