One Day Left (Chapter 15)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

 

Leeteuk POV

 

“Ok so, lets go through the plan for the last time to make sure we have everything” Siwon said, we were in his office, it was him, Key and me, Key was also part of the mission but he wasn’t going on to the field this time,

“Ok” I nodded, smiling at him and admiring his beauty, he blushed when I winked at him, luckily Key hadn’t noticed.

“Ok” Siwon starting pointing at the sheets scattered on the table “first things first we are expecting assassins to be on our tail so our chance of gathering info is less that 50%, so we will split up, Key you will remain at base and we will feed information back to you, I will go in to YGAA base…”

“Wait…” I interrupted “How did you find out where they are based?”

“Well the last mission wasn’t a complete failure, we managed to find out where they were…” Key replied with sadness in his voice.

I nodded not wanting to upset him and Siwon continued, “Okay so… when we split up…” Siwon was hesitant about the idea of splitting up but there was no other way “Leeteuk you’ll be my back up, you will climb on to the roof here, and eliminate any threats” Siwon pointed at the points on the map were the assassins are most likely to be posted.

“Now while your doing this ill be hacking in to YGAA database with the help of key, then after the download is 100% we leave as quickly and quietly as possible” Siwon nodded his head confirming he had finished the plan and looked at me hoping that this plan will work.

It was silent for a few minutes till Key pulled out a metal briefcase  “Ok your gadgets” Key opened the suitcase and inside were 3 earpieces, a remote hacking USB (to collect and send the information) and 2 belts.

I understood the functions of the USB and the earpieces but I rose an eyebrow at the belt “What’s that for?” I pointed at the belts, Key looked at me then Siwon “I made these for your protection, if… If the mission should fail and you are unable you communication through the radio then you press the buckle once and this will sent a transition back to me, this tells me your in trouble, you got it?” Keys voice was tense he hoped that we wouldn’t have to use this.

We both nodded and Key shut the case, “right, next is weapons, Leeteuk and I will have 2 auto pistols, we will place one in the holster and another behind us on our belt, we will also have a dagger by our ankle” I understood why we needed all the protection,

“Ok I think that’s everything” Siwon looked at both Key and me to confirm he hadn’t missed anything.

“Right… so that’s it, everything is ready…” I said still nervous about the whole thing, I then felt something touch my leg, I look over the Siwon who was giving my a comforting smile, so it was his leg mine, Key suddenly stood up “well ill be off now, I will see you two tomorrow” and with that Key left, he seemed very nervous but that’s understandable.

“Yes we should get going too, we need to sleep before the mission” Siwon stood up and started walking to the door, I rushed after him and just before he opened the door I hugged him from behind, he could tell I was already worried, he turned around with me still hugging him and he hugged me back.

“Don’t worry” he took my face in his hand and kissed my lips softy,

“I will protect you” he smiled after he broke the kiss, I shook my head and pushed him playfully,

“No that’s my job” I smiled at him teasingly, he laughed and opened the door,

“Come on let go, you can sleep at mine tonight if you want” he offered, I nodded accepting his offer and with this we left the base.

One Day Left.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok people, the mission will be underway soon ... how do you feel >.> i know im scared hahaha

also I know with Leeteuk and Siwon ive been using 'first person' tense and 'second person' with GD and T.O.P so on the mission im going to be using 'second person' so not to confuse you and not to confuse me haha ^.^

I'll post the next chapter tonight most probably ^.^ oo im excited

Saranghae <3