97% (Chapter 19)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

 

“Leeteuk! Leeteuk! Respond!” Leeteuk could hear Siwon yelling through their radio but he didn’t have the strength to reply, he had to save his strength for when GDs partner decides to show up.

GD and Leeteuk stared at each other, Leeteuk still pointing his gun at GD.

GD suddenly broke eye contact to look for his ‘baby’, that was approximately 2 metres away from him, was he seriously willing to risk everything,

“D-Don’t … Move” Leeteuk said through deep breathing, he held his wound trying to stop the blood from running, GD kept looking at were his gun was, thinking or planning to get it, he kept looking back and forth, at his gun then Leeteuk, and then finally decided to chance it.

GD used all his power to slide to the gun, he managed to get it, Leeteuk shot at GD but missed, it was GDs turn, he aimed the gun at Leeteuk and took his shot but also missed when Leeteuk ducked.

Leeteuk aimed his gun again and shot, this time hitting GDs shooting arm,

“Ahh…” GD yelled as he dropped his gun and held his dead arm, Leeteuk was also out of breath and leaned against the wall again, with the gun still in his hand.

“I-I told you… Not… To move” Leeteuk coughed up blood, but still kept his eyes glued on to his target, GD was lying on his front holding his arm, he then started squirming towards Leeteuk trailing a line of blood behind he as he got closer, Leeteuk stayed and watched, again aiming the gun at GD.

“You… Are… Weak… You… Will… Die…” GD managed to get out between moving and breathing heavily, GD was inches close to Leeteuk he started straining and trying to get on to his knees, Leeteuk watched and started to get worried, ‘come on Park Jung-soo, you trained for this… Don’t let a bullet stop you’ With this thought Leeteuk started to strain himself to get up, using the wall to help him, Leeteuk wound got worse by him doing this but he now didn’t care, all that mattered was the mission, he was doing this for Siwon and Key and the whole of SMIF and for … Taemin.

Both GD and Leeteuk were standing unstably, Leeteuk could still hear Siwon shouting in his earpiece but he knew if Siwon found out he would abandon the mission to help his partner, but Leeteuk didn’t want this, he then gathered all the strength he had, dropped his empty gun and ran towards GD pushing him over and punching his face one punch after the other, it was as if Taemin himself had come back to take revenge, but after 5 minutes of this, Leeteuk calmed down –he had no more strength- and stopped attacking, he looked down to see GDs face cover with blood, half Leeteuks an half his, GD was barely conscious but after Leeteuk and crawled back a little, he pulled out his second gun and pointed it at the defenseless assassin.

Leeteuk was pumped with adrenalin and couldn’t think straight, all he could think about was how this guy killed Keys partner and… Lover and this infuriated him,

“LEETEUK!!” Siwon finally got Leeteuks attention after he screamed down the radio, Siwon was partly surprised no one had heard him and was relived by this fact but another fact remained and that was his partner, Siwon knew too well Leeteuk must be in trouble.

Leeteuk coughed before speaking “S-sorry Si-Siwon…”

“Teukie! Finally…” Siwon sighed; relieved his angel was still alive and talking, “What happened?”

“W-well I… I got…” Leeteuk was struggling to finish

“You got…?” Siwon waiting patiently for Teukie to answer

“Sh-Shot…” Siwons eye opened wide with pain and shock

“No! Teukie! Ok ill be up there ASAP…”

“No!” Leeteuk shouted causing him to cough vigorously “Y-you have to get… the information, the mission *Cough * the mission is our first priority!” Siwon looked at the loading progress, it was at 97%,

“But you…”

“S-Siwon!” Siwon didn’t argue any longer, he didn’t want to harm his angel any more so he simple obeyed; this was the hardest thing he has ever had to do.

Staying still, waiting for the computer to read 100% while his angel was falling.

_____________________________________________________

here is chapter 19! Enjoy and comment :)

the final chapter is just ahead ... ooooooo ^.^ 

(Ps. sorry if there are any grammatical errors i was really tired when i wrote this)