Finally? (Chapter 12)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

 

Siwon POV

 

It was 5 days till the mission and I was so scared, not for my own safety because I’ve had fieldwork experience but of Leeteuks safety as he has had none, I looked at him as he worked, I was currently teaching him the advanced levels of positioning, this included 3 types of plans, if the other two fail we have a third and then the 4th is retreat.

“Hey Siwon…” I heard him call and I quickly turned to him,

“Yes?”

“I think I have all this down…”

“Really? Wow you are good,” I giggled, mostly happy he can master these sorts of things easily, so there is hope of a successful mission.

“But…”

“But?”

“What if plan D fails” I thought for a moment, but I didn’t know how to answer,

“Well usually it doesn’t come to that… So we don’t have an answer to that” I noticed Leeteuk look down, he looked so sad or was it frustration? “Leeteuk?” I said placing my hand on his shoulder trying to find out what was wrong.

“But if this if happened and plan D did fail, then what? We give in… And… Get killed” I knew where this was going,

“Leeteuk… Taemin was a great agent, in fact you two would have gotten along so well…” I started to get upset thinking about past memories, when Taemin was here and Key was always smiling…

“But if plan D fails… there isn’t much left you can do, that is… you can’t plan past that point, you have to improvise to get the results” I hung my head, it was a painful truth.

 

It was 11:30 PM, time does fly, I looked down at a very tired Leeteuk, he was sat in his chair leaning his head on his arms trying to memories the last of the papers. Today was his final day of training, and after today we have to work on planning the mission, ‘I don’t know who was more nervous Teukie or me… wait can I call him that? I mean that was Heechul nickname for him’ I thought as I took a seat opposite him also exhausted.

“Okay, I’m done, I think I have everything” I looked at him surprised and managed to clap my hands,

“Well done! That has to be a world record, you are fully trained within a 2 week span” I smiled at him but he still seemed unhappy, I tilled my head, concerned.

“Am I? Am I really fully trained?” He said unsure of himself

“Yes, now all you need is field experience and you’ll get that on you mission with me” He sighed, not completely satisfied, I hated seeing him like this, I stood up quickly as I had an idea.

“Hey” I grabbed his arm and pulled him to him feet “lets go out for a drink to celebrate your finals” He laughed at how I said it, I was happy to see him smile,

“Finals? You make it sound like I’m in high school” he laughed a little more before continuing “but I don’t drink” I rolled my eyes at him, of course he doesn’t haha

“Well I’m sure you can make an exception this once right, and anyway, we’ve only seen each other at work so this will be a good time to get to no each other better” I gave him a pleading smile, and it worked.

We grabbed our coats and headed out ”so where do you want to go?”

I asked, he looked at me with a ‘are you serious’ kind of look, I had already forgotten that his doesn’t drink “oh yeh, ok well I know this great place not far from here, it stays open late” he agreed and I lead the way.

We got there in about 30 minute as he wanted to go home first and change, when we go there we took a seat, I got up straight away to get the first round, when I got back he had removed his coat an was wearing a striped Grey, long sleeved top, with a black tank top underneath, and also had a black necklace to finish the look, it looked so good on him, I couldn’t stop staring. I finally put down the drinks and sat down myself, taking off my coat before holding up our drinks to make a toast,

“To the mission, may it be successful”

“Amen to that” I replied clinking our drink before chugging them back, Leeteuk had hesitated before drinking his but he did it.

 

3 Hours Later

 

We had gotten through countless beers and we were both rather drunk, all though I think I can safely say he was more drunk than I was, I laughed at his silly little dimple as it got deeper every time he laughed, it was so cute, this guy was cute. I shook my head, ‘how can I think that? I’m a guy and so is he’ I looked at him again, I couldn’t shake this feeling, he was just so beautiful ‘I wonder if he is single? Does he like guys or girls? Do I really have feeling for him? If I do then how do I tell him?’ Thoughts were going through my head so fast I could answer them; I then shuffle a little closer to him.

“Hey hyung?” I asked, we had already covered every topic, like family, friends, past and future but we hadn’t covered relationships, so I guess this way I could find out some stuff,

“mmm…” he replied he looked at me with an adorable smile

“Well… Do you have a girlfriend?” I asked unable to keep eye contact, but then I suddenly felt a small, soft hand touch my cheek, Leeteuk force me to look at him, our faces were inches away.

“Nope… I don’t” He looked at me with innocent eyes yet his voice sounded almost teasing, I kept looking away, unsure of how to continue this convocation,

“How about you Siwon?” He questioned, still holding my cheek.

“No I don…” I was suddenly cut off my Leeteuks hand covering my mouth,

“Good” he said with a huge grin on his face, he was happy that I was single?

“Good?” I asked

“Yes” I looked at him rather confused “you see with you single I can finally do this…” He suddenly leaned forward and passionately kissed my lips, I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t back away, so I molded into the kiss and put my hand through his beautifully soft hair as he put his hands around my waist.

 

What did he mean by ‘finally’?