No Regrets (Chapter 13)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

 

Siwon POV

 

I didn’t know what to do, his lips were so soft and warm I didn’t want to let go but… he was drunk and if I take his further he might regret it in the morning, I quickly pulled back and turned towards the table to have another drink.

“Is something wrong?” Leeteuk pouted

“I-I just… don’t want you to get to carried away and regret it later” I looked at the table unable to make eye contact, Leeteuk then put both his hands on my face and kissed me again this time the kiss was more forceful and insistent. “L-Leeteuk… you…” I tried to talk but he wouldn’t let me.

“Shh… Believe me I wont regret this, I’ve been waiting to do this since the first time I met you” his word shocked me, he really liked me for that long? I finally gave in to his cute pout and kissed his back.

****************************************************************************************************************

We both went back to his house after a few more drinks, his house was the closest, and just as I walkedin to his house his pushed me in to his bedroom “Teukie…” I was cut off when his pressed his mouth to mine, we kissed breathlessly for about a minute and when we broke the kiss we moved to his double bed, the duvet and pillow were silk.

I quickly took off my shirt and then removed his, and continued kissing; it was about 10 minute later when we were both completely and hugging together under the sheets.

We stared at each other for a long time, his eyes were so beautiful, his skin was so perfect, I his cheek with my hand, when he smiled I could feel the dimple deepen, this made me laugh,

“Teukie?”

“Yes”

“In the restaurant, you said…”

“Shh I know what I said, stop worrying I meant every word”

I sighed and nodded, he then put his hand through my hair and kissed me continuously, he then rolled himself on top of me

“Are you ready?” he whispered in my ear, I just nodded unable to speak.

“Ahh Teukkii aahh!”

**************************************************************************************************************************

I was woken up by the sound of the kettle, where was I? I sat up and looked around remembering where I was and what happened between Teukie and me, this made me smile.

“Sleep well?” I turned my head to see Leeteuk coming in with a cup of coffee and a big smile on his face.

“Teukie… I…” He laughed as my stuttering

“I told you yesterday, I wouldn’t regret any of it” he placed my cup on the bedside table and then came around and sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

“Yeh… I guess you did, its just you were drunk and well… so was I and…” He cut me off again by covering my mouth with his hand.

“For the last time shh…” He smiled and let go of my mouth

“Hmm…” I was thinking about how this would work, I mean there wouldn’t be any problem at work…

“Work!” I looked at the clock, it was 6:37 I sighed in relief, we weren’t late.

“You worry to much” Leeteuk said sipping his coffee

“And you don’t…” I smirked at Leeteuk before drinking my coffee.

 

Time pasted too quickly, it was already 7:30 and time to leave, “you ready?” I called to Leeteuk who seemed to be sorting his hair out for the 3rd time,

“Yes” he smiled and ran to the door

“I mean are you ready for the mission, we start planning today” this thought made me shiver, Leeteuk put his hand on my shoulder

“If you’re with me I know everything will be fine” I smiled at his word and walked out.

 

___________________________________

Here is chapter 13 ^.^ i hope you liked, im  afraid this is the last of the fluff for now haha

Please comment ! ^.^

Saranghae <3