Meeting (Chapter 1)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

 

Bang!

I suddenly felt weird, everything started getting out of focus and my body started going a bit numb, I looked down and pressed my hand against the left side of my torso, just below the ribcage.

My partner was getting extremely worried shouting to my through the raido, but I couldn’t answer him, I was too weak.

I removed my hand and raised it up and looked at my blood stained hands, my legs suddenly became weak, I took a step back trying to regain balance but failed and collapsed to the floor.

 

'I messed up …'

 

 



3 Months earlier

I look down at the letter I received last week, telling me I has been transferred to the SM Intelligence Force or SMIF for short, my stomach was all tight from nerves, I had been told all the best agents worked in this division, I raised my hand, readying myself for knock on the door but then to door suddenly opened causing me to step back and almost have a heart attack. 

I looked up to see Agent Heechul looking at me in surprise "oh hey there, umm sorry can I help you" I straightened my self up and tried to look professional to answer his question, "y-yes, I'm here to see Chief Agent Choi Minho about my transfer to this division" I managed to get all my words out in the right order, he just looked at me and smiled "oh so you're the newbie everyone's been talking about, cool well just go on in, Minho's office is at the very back you cant miss it", I smiled back and bowed my head "Thankyou very much" He did a piece sign to me and head off to where ever he was going before.

'Newbie?' I thought to myself, not very pleased with his informal and unprofessional performance, walking in to the intelligence base, I shut the door behind me and looked up from my thoughts to find the whole team looking at me in curiosity, all my thoughts and feeling went straight to my face, I must have gone bright red, I didn't know what to say or do so I just did a nervous smile and bowed slightly, luckily for me this pleased them enough to carry on with what they were doing.

I sighed in relief and started walking towards the big office at the opposite side of the room, surrounded buy glass walls and even a sliding glass door, but the walls were covered by vertical blinds 'I guess that is so the boss can spy on his workers while they work' I thought to my self, smiling a little at my choice of words. 
As I walked towards the office I passed about 5 or 6 cubicles, but I chose not to look inside them and to keep my attention on getting to the main office, when I finally reached the office I got ready to knock but then again to my surprise the door opened but its self 'was it an automatic door or did he see me and remotely open it?' I thought to myself, I knocked on the side of the door for politeness and peeked in to a brightly lit room with a window the size of a wall on the left side over looking the city of Seoul.

"Come in," said the voice behind the desk, I walk in and the door shut behind me, was it my nerves getting to me or was this like one of those horror movies, when the door shuts behind you something scary will pop out, luckily nothing did, I approached the desk to see a young handsome man sat at the desk, 'there was me thinking the famous agent Choi Minho was middle aged', I quickly bowed realizing I was staring "please take a seat" he said calmly.

After I sat down in the big, black, leather, rotation chair opposite Agent Minho I handed him my papers, and sat quietly while he read through them. "Well it says here that your hard working and when you get your mind set on something you'll do it quickly and efficiently, good, good, ok" everything seemed to be ok so far "so tell me you name agent" he said to me suddenly, this took me by surprise as my name was already written down in the form "My name is Park Jung Soo sir, Also known as Leeteuk " I bowed my head in response.