Introductions (Chapter 2)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

"You asked to see me sir?" I quickly turned around to see Kim Heechul at the door, "ah yes, great timing, this here is Agent Leeteuk, please give a tour around the base and get him started on his training", Heechul simple nodding at his order. 'Agent Leeteuk huh, well I guess I'll have to get this is my code name' I stood up, bowed and left the room without a word, I observed my as we walk out of the office 'it's strange, Heechul seemed so laid back before hand and now seeing him all serious… I don't know which one is scarier', he looks at me realizing I'm staring at him and smiles "I know I'm beautiful but try not to fall for me" he winks and carries on walking, "w-what?!" I'm not quite sure how to reply or even relate to this…

"Okay well let start with introductions" his voice snaps me out of my thoughts as I nearly bang in to him not realizing he had stopped, "oh right, umm, ok" is all I could get out at this point, he suddenly laughs and puts his hand on my head, this made me quite annoyed, he's making me feel like a kid "come on now, loosen up we don't bite… much" he then giggled a bit then stop when he saw that I was getting annoyed "what? Was it something I said?" he started mumbling, then suddenly someone had Heechul in a headlock "Heechul stop messing with him and carry out your orders, or else …" said the man, Heechul got out of the headlock and rubbed his neck "yeh, yeh I know" Heechul gave the man a smirks and playfully punched his arm "so, Teukie" . . . 'Teukie?? So he's giving me a nick name already' I just sighed and looked at him "Ok as I was saying before, introductions, Im Kim Heechul A.K.A Heechul or Rella or Heesica … " I look at him trying to listen but I cant help thinking 'I bet he made up all these names himself?' "… Yeh well I have allot of names, since I'm the number one undercover agent I need them but you can call me Heechul" He grinned "This is Hangeng A.K.A Hankyung, he is my trusted partner" I bow my head "nice to meet you Hangeng" He salutes with 2 fingers and walks of with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey, Teukie" Heechul asked 'here we go with the 'teukie' again', "Please call me Leeteuk" I told him in the nicest way I could but he seem to ignore my last request and carry on talking "there are some little basics you should know about, 1: we always call each other by our code name and 2: … my phone number is in my profile if you ever want to know it" he just winked again and aimed a blow kiss at me 'was this guy just messing with me because I'm new or is he full of himself' I shook my head at the thought and followed him to the next cubical.
"Ok here this is Kim Ki Bum A.K.A 'Key' so named for his profession, our master computer and security hacker" I looked at him, he looked quite pale and his clothes looked very modern like he had just got back for a club but even so I bowed my head "Annyonghasayo" but he seemed unresponsive, 'was he ignoring me? Or was he too in to his work that he didn't hear me?'  I thought to myself, just then Heechul pulled me out of Keys sight.
"He never used to be this quiet, you see Key's partner 'Taemin' was recently KIA" I looked at him a bit confused, and he noticed "KIA means killed in action" I shook my head "I know what KIA means, its basics, I was wondering when and how did he die" Heechul just looked at me as if in shock "what?" I said to try and snap him out of it. Heechul smiled at me "wow that the most I've ever heard you speak haha, sorry I shouldn't really be rude seeing as you are older, but then again I'm superior" Heechul stood there thinking, I presume about whether superior out smarts age "so…" I said trying to get him back on track, it worked "yes well Taemin was on a mission but something went wrong and he was shot and killed this was about 2 weeks ago"
"That was when I was told I was being transferred" I thought out loud.

"Yes, your… how can I say it, well I guess you're sort of his replacement" Heechul grimaced at his word choice, at this point my facial expression was really depressed I could feel the tension in my forehead but then suddenly a finger poked my head "you know if you frown too much you will get wrinkles" I looked up expecting it to be Heechul poking my head but it wasn't, instead It was a tall, broad and a rather handsome guy 'who was he?' I thought to myself, I looked at Heechul to introduce us. Heechul through his arm around this guys shoulder and playfully hit his head "hey no touching my teukie!" Heechul announced, this made me feel so uneasy and uncomfortable, I gave Heechul a sharp look.
He noticed my laser eye aiming straight at him, at this point Heechul let go of the man in front of me "okay well Leeteuk, I have shown you all I can, This is Choi Siwon A.K.A Siwon, he will be your trainer from here on out" Heechul saluted at me then walked away back to his cubical but not before giving me a final wink and sticking his tongue out, I just pretended not to see. "Okay so your Agent Leeteuk" Siwon asked me,
"Yes sir" I replied
"No need for formalities, I'm you friend as well as your trainer so you can loosen up around all of us, ok" he smiled at me,
"Okay" I smiled back, enough for him to see my dimple on my left side this guy seemed sane.
"Cool" he gave me thumbs up "well your training will be for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, so prepare, I wont go easy on you but for now just look around, your office is over there" he point over at the empty cubical next to Key "if you need anything just ask anyone, my office is over there" he pointed to a cubical at the opposite end of the base "ok, have you got it, I take it you have already moved to the new apartment we assigned you and everything else is sorted, so make yourself at home" I smiled and nodded.