Mystery (Chapter 5)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

 

Leeteuk POV

 

‘Ahh my head, how long have I been out?’ I thought as I slowly open my eyes to see Heechul leaning over me, his face inches from mine causing me to jump and hit his head with mine “Oww!! Ahhh Heechul what are you doing?” I looked around to see Heechul holding his head but giggling a bit, Hankyung sitting on the sofa opposite me, Siwon sitting next to me on the arm of the sofa also another guy sitting next to Hankyung. “What happened? How long have I been out? And who’s that?” I looked at the very feminine looking man sitting and smiling at me,

“This is Ryeowook, he’s SM’s private Dr and the other questions can be answer in a bit,” Siwon told me standing up and starting walking towards me, I realized I must have been unconscious for a while. ‘Siwon must be annoyed at me, I mean it’s the first day of training and ive spent most of it sleeping’ this thought caused my to stand up quickly, to show Siwon I can carry on but suddenly the room started spinning and I lost balance, I could feel myself falling and my eye’s flickering but I couldn’t move I felt so weak.

 

Siwon POV

 

I waiting for about 5 minute for Ryeowooks analysis, “He should be fine, they is no head trauma or concussion, he should even wake up soon” Ryeowook told me as he stood up packing his things away “do you want me to stay till he wakes up?” I looked at Ryeowook blankly not registering his question,

“Oh umm yes I guess” is all I could get out, even though I know Leeteuk was ok, I still felt responsible for his injury.

“Ok” Ryeowook replied and took a seat on the sofa opposite Leeteuk, suddenly, out of nowhere Heechul and Hankyung came in, they walked right past and was heading to the dojo, they were just about to exit the room when Hankyung spotted up and stopped causing Heechul to do the same.

“Hey Siwon” Hankyung called out to me with a huge smile “Yo Siwon! What’s up broth…” Heechul was cut of when he saw Leeteuk laying unconscious on the sofa with the injury on his head “What happened here? Siwon how hard did you push him?!” Heechul squealed at me walking over to us, I stood up in defense “No Heechul you don’t understand, it was an accident” even though it feels like my fault “the punching bag chain broke and the chain caught his head…” I said looking at Heechul’s worried face then at Hankyung, which also looked rather worried.

“Oh my poor Teukie…” Heechul whimpered as he knelt over Leeteuk, there faces were inches away and I didn’t like it, I looked at Hankyung who was sitting next to and talking to Ryeowook, Just then I heard a little murmur coming from Leeteuks direction, I looked around just as Leeteuk and Heechul’s head collide.

I was so relieved that he was awake, I wasn’t expecting him to ask a load of question’s moments after he woke up but I replied with what I could “This is Ryeowook, he’s SM’s private Dr and the other questions can be answer in a bit” Ryeowook bowed his head to my introduction, I then caught a glance of Leeteuk trying to stand, I saw his body shake and eyes flutter ‘he’s o weak to stand’ my thought was right, Leeteuk suddenly started to topple over, I reached of to catch him as fast as I could.

 

Leeteuk POV

 

I opened my eye’s to see Siwon holding me in his arms ‘did he catch me?’ I try to sit up afraid that me face was bright red, but failed ‘damn it! How weak am i?’ Siwon could see that I was frustrated and helped my to lean on the sofa “I-I’m sorry” I looked down waiting for an angry Siwon to respond but… “Why are you saying sorry? It wasn’t your fault” Siwon replied and grinned at me, this shocked me, so much I didn’t know what to say back to I nodded not know how my face must have looked, then I remembered the Heechul and Hankyung where here… but why?

“Heechul?” turning my attention in his direction, he was still holding his head from when I banged in to him.

“What is it Teukie? Are you feeling better?” he replied, at this point I was used to being called ‘Teukie’.

“Yeh well… what are you doing here?” Looking around, I didn’t even recognize where we were.

“This is the Dojo’s common room, like a sort of chill out room” he replied to me as if he could read my mind “well I was on my way to see how you were doing, me and Hannie were going to fit some training in too” Heechul smiled at Hankyung waiting for confirmation, his partner just nodded. ‘So, did Heechul have a nickname for everyone?’  I thought as I looked down still wondering what to do now.

 

“Ok” Siwon stood up firmly “come on Heechul time for you to go, Leeteuk needs space and time to gain his strength back” Heechul just looked at Siwon and nodded “come on Hannie lets go and train” Heechul pulled Hankyung in to the dojo playfully, I then saw Ryeowook stand up “I guess I should be off, you seem to be ok, you just need a bit of rest and nourishment, Siwon-ssi make sure he gets lots of water and food” Siwon nodded at Ryeowook’s Dr orders and walked over to him to shake his hand and then saw him to the door.

I managed to pull myself on to the sofa and sit upright in the time Siwon had gone and returned, “Well at least some of your strength has come back” He grinned and sat next to me “how do you feel?” to be honest I didn’t really know.

“I guess I’m ok, I don’t feel dizzy anymore” I said analyzing my health

“I see we you seem to be making a swift recovery” he sighed, but it was more of a relieved sigh

“Yeh” I looked down trying to avoid his hypnotic gazed “c-can I ask you some questions?” I managed to get out

I could see him nod in the corner of my eye

“Well … what happened? And how long have I been our for?” these questions where only the beginning, there was so much I wanted to ask.

“Well… I’m not entirely sure myself…” he looked down, his expression changed from a happy, relieved face to a sad and guilty face, “but as for the second question, you where out for almost an hour” his facial expression didn’t change in the next 10 minutes of awkward silence.

 

‘What was on his mind that bothered him so much?’