Jealousy (Chapter 10)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

Leeteuk POV

 

‘I think Key and I will get on better now’ I thought as I walked out of his office, but as I was doing so… Bang … “Ouch” I rubbed my head, ‘who had I bummed it to? At this time of night, it was just me and Key wasn’t it?’ The collision caused me to fall to the floor, I looked up and saw a figure towering over me, it was dark so I could see his face clearly, all I could make out has him holding out his hand to help me up “Leeteuk?” the man said, I knew that voice.

 

Siwon POV

 

It was about 1AM in the morning and I couldn’t sleep so I decided to go to the office and plan the final few days of Leeteuks training, ‘Leeteuk is doing so well, we will make great partners’ I thought, imagining us on a mission, but then my brain switched to his previous training, his perfection in shooting, his beautiful body whilst fighting effortlessly yet so strong, this was the main reason… no ‘the’ reason I couldn’t sleep, I cant stop thinking about Leeteuk, this perfect human, this… Angel.

 

I got to the base and starting walking towards my office when … Bang … “ouch” what had I bumped in to? I looked down to see a dark figure on the floor, I held my hand out to help him up, ‘Wait…’ I looked a little closer and the image cleared “Leeteuk?” I asked, he grabbed my hand and I pulled him to his feet, it was indeed Leeteuk. I looked in the direction he had come from ‘Keys office? Why would he be in Keys office?’  I looked in and Key was in there at his desk with his hands on his head, had he been crying?, ‘what happened between those two? What were that doing this late at night?’ these questions were shooting through my head.

“Si… Siwo… Siwon… Siwon!” His voice finally snapped my out of my thoughts,

“Y-yes?”

“What are you doing here? It early” He asked I frowned at his question.

“I could ask you the same thing” I said rather aggressively, I didn’t mean to get angry but I was confused.

“I-I was just here researching past SM missions” He stuttered, I pointed at Keys office.

“In there?” I still sounded quite angry, even if it was unintentional, I still felt … felt … no … why would I feel that?

 

…Jealousy?

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry its so short been a bit busy with other stuff but i promise to update soon ^.^

More Comments Faster Updates !!!