Worry (Chapter 4)

Mission Impossible (A SM and YG FanFiction)

 

Chapter 4

 

We went in brightly lit room with 4 windows out looking the city; the floor was made of a rubbery substance, my guess, this was a private dojo that belongs to SMIF.

“Ok, this is your first day of training so get ready” Siwon told me as he changed in to his training gear, I put my bag in the corner of the room and made my way to the centre waiting for my new coach to start my training.

“Right, are you ready?” Siwon came it the room carrying a punching bag the size of him ‘how is he that strong?’ I thought to myself, he came over where I was standing and chained the punching to the ceiling leaving it to dangle a few inches of the ground.

“Let’s begin, start by punching this bag, I expect 100 low punches, 100 middle punch, 100 high punches and then 100 hook punches, your training starts now” he backed away and took a seat a few metres away, ‘ok, 100 of each punch, that’s quite simple’ I though as a get in position “FIGHTING!” I shouted to give me confidents also giving Siwon a little fright with made my giggle. I got through the punches within 30 minutes, by the end of it I was soaked in sweat, and I had a feeling this was the easy part of the training, and I was right.

“Good, how do you feel?” My trainer asked looking over his thick, hardback book ‘is that a bible?’ I frowned with curiosity, “I take it you can carry on?” raising his thick eyebrow to get my attention,

“Oh, yes I think I’m good to carry on” I smiled and looked away.

 

“Good I’m glad, most other’s were tired by now and needed a break, but since your ready for more I’d like to see your kicks, so do 100 cut kicks with your right leg and then the same with your left” he smiled at me then put his nose back in to his ‘book’.

 I looked at the punch bag and closed my eye’s concentrating on my energy and speed as I start kicking it, I get faster and stronger as I landed each kick but then just as I was taking my 87th kick I felt a bit of dust fall from the ceiling but I carried on, then on my 91st kick the bag started shaking and the chain was breaking, I stopped when I realized the bag was about to fall.

“Umm Siwon …” before I could finish my sentence the punching bag broke and flew in my direction, I felt its tremendous weight as it hit me, sending me flying backward the chain caught the side of my head knocking me unconscious.

 

Siwon’s POV

 

I look up from reading to see how Leeteuk was doing, he seemed to be doing well, he didn’t look tired at all, I sat staring at his angelic face ‘how can he look so beautiful even after hard training’ I thought as I watch his perfect posture and powerful kicks, sweat running down his beautiful angelic face ‘wait… what am I thinking’ I shake my head a little and just as I was about to carry on reading I heard him call my name this made my heart jump, but when I heard a sharp bang I shot my eyes in Leeteuk’s direction to see the punching back falling and almost crushing him.

 

I stood up and ran over to him as fast as I could ‘was he ok? Can he take the weight? How did this happen? I secured the chain, im sure of it’ thinking and worrying as I make my way to motionless Leeteuk, “Leeteuk! Leeteuk!” I call his name as I pick up the punching bag and throw it to the side; I look back at him “Leeteuk? Are you ok?” I press two fingers on the side of his neck checking for a pulse.

 

There was one, I then watched his chest, he was breathing “so he unconscious but how?” I held his head and turned it towards me and saw blood running down the left side just above his temple, this was bad, I picked him up and took him to the dojo’s common room and placed him on a sofa, removing cushions from other chairs too elevate his legs.

“Ok this should stabilize his blood flow” I ran to my bag and took out my mobile, flicking through my contact list.

Big Boss (Minho)

Donhae (Gadget creator)

Eunhyuk (Gadget examiner)

Heechul (UC Agent)

Hangeng (UC Agent Partner)

Ryeowook (Private Doctor)

 

I hit call on Ryeowook’s number, ‘ring ring ring ring’ finally he picked up.

“yobseyo?”

“Ryeowookssi, you need to get down to the SM dojo!” I called down the phone Ryeowook could sense panic in my voice, which was unusual for me.

“Calm down Siwon! Tell me, what’s the situation?”

I took a deep breath to concentrate “I was training our new agent, Leeteuk, he was on the punching bag but … I don’t know how it could have happened but the chain broke and the bag fell on him”

“So what, he has broken limbs or ribs?”

“No, I don’t think so”

“So what’s the problem? it must be serious if your panicking”

“Well…” I thought for a second ‘he’s right I’m panicking, but why? His condition isn’t critical’ I shook my head in confusion “I think the broken chain got his head, there is blood running down the left side of his head by his temple”

“Ok ill be there in 10 minutes”

He hung up.

I sat on the sofa beside Leeteuk and sat close to his head placing a damp towel on the wound and applying pressure to stop the bleeding, Ryeowook’s words were going though my head like an echo in a cave ‘It must be serious if your panicing’ but its not serious, not really, so why does it feel like my heart has gone in to hyper mode? Moments later my thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door, had it really been 10 minute already? I looked at the clock it had been 20 minute!

 

I opened the door to see Ryeowook in his white Dr’s coat and his medical kit “sorry I’m a bit late the traffic…” I interrupted him “its fine please take a look he’s over here” I let him to the common room and pointed to an immobile Leeteuk, Ryeowook knelt next to Leeteuks head and examined it meanwhile I stood a few inches away leaning over, watching and waiting for the analysis.