Chapter thirteen.

Lose it all.

(Monday Morning)

Myungsoo's POV:

"Yah, is that the spare key of our house?" I asked Taeyeon noona when I saw her glancing at the key she's holding.

"Aniyo, I found this at the cafe." She said while observing the key.

"Let me see." I grabbed the key instantly, kekeke, I'm just that mean to my sister.

"YAH!" Taeyeon noona gave me an annoyed look.

When I look at it, I kind of remembered something. I know this key, and I know which door this key opens, I just don't remember.

"Noona, who's the last person sitting on the table when you saw this?" I asked, still observing the key.

"I don't know." 

I looked at the numbers printed on the key, it says 8888. It has heart stickers also, and a sticker of infinite. Seriously? Maybe this girl is an infinite fangirl.

"Noona, can I have this for awhile? I know the owner." I lied, so I can keep it, kekeke.

"Who's the owner?"

"I can't tell you. Now, bye!" I ran to my room, so she won't catch me.

"AISH! KIM MYUNGSOO!" I heard noona shouted, I just laughed evilly.

 

Seohyun's POV:

Aish, I still can't sleep. It's 5:21 o'clock in the morning, yet I still couldn't sleep. I only slept for like.. 2 hours?

I can't sleep wondering where's my spare key, what if someone I know could get it? Then enter here? Aigooya, I'm such an idiot.

I sloppily went down and ate breakfast, I cooked some pancakes, for me, Yul unnie and Gyu oppa.

"Yah, early bird." Gyu oppa hugged me from the back then sat down.

"Where's Yul unnie?" I asked while serving pancakes.

"Still asleep. She's a sleeping monster, you know."

"Yah, you're so mean to Yul unnie. Kekeke."

"Just eat, maknae."

"Araso."

I poured milk on my cup, then sprinkled my pancake with syrup, while Gyu oppa just ate his pancake without syrup.

After we ate, we prepared, then waited for Yuri unnie, then finally headed to school.

"Yah. I missed you." L ran to me like a little kid then bear-hugged me. So tight, aigoo.

"You're suffocating me!" I pulled, then rolled my eyes, he just laughed.

I looked behind me, I saw Yul unnie and Gyu oppa smiling at me, then they went to their classes.

"Aigooya, have you seen Yoona?" I asked L.

"Ne, she's with Jessica noona."

"Y-Yah.. Do you have any idea why they're gathering at the newspaper stand, and the bulletin board too?"

"I don't know, let's go check."

"Excuse me." We excused ourselves and went to the front to see a better view.

My eyes widened when I saw the bulletin board. WHAT THE HELL. WHAT THE FREAKING HELL IS THIS.

"WHAT. THE HELL. WHAT. THE. FREAKING. HELL." I said in a lower tone.

I looked at L, he's slightly smiling.

"YAH." I elbowed him, then he looked at me.

"We look cute in that picture." He pointed.

"PABOYA! WE'RE IN THE HEADLINES YET YOU'RE STILL THINKING THAT?" I kind of shouted.

"They think we're a couple? Silly people." He laughed.

"Sooo, it's okay for you?"

He leaned his face closely, then he said, "Ne."

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes on him, then realized the students were looking at us.

"I wanna keep this, we're so cute!" He grabbed one newspaper, then he read the article.

"Shut up L, I hate you. Don't dare show up in front of me later." I stormed off the place, pissed off, while L followed me.

"Are you in a bad mood or something?" He asked me.

"Ne, first of all, yesterday bad things happened, secondly, I LOST MY SPARE KEY! Lastly, this?! Now, I can't take it. My mind's gonna blow up."

"YOU LOST YOUR SPARE KEY?!"

"Ne.. Wae?"

"Nothing." Then he smiled evilly like a villain succeeding in taking over the world.

Something smells fishy.

Then I saw students smiling at us like they're fangirls or fanboys or something.

Then suddenly they started screaming like they saw their favorite OTP kissing, that's when I realize, L wrapped his shoulder on me.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I quickly pulled away.

"Jagiya.." Then he pulled me and we walked together.

The hell is this?! Aish, why am I even letting myself into this?

Even worse, when we entered the classroom, Yoona & Sungyeol said, "Let's welcome the new couple!"

Then everyone started going crazy and screaming, most especially, at the part L held my hand we walked.

I just laughed at them, they actually believed our stupid joke?

Kwon Seohyun, you'll not fall for this joke, araso? Aish, I can't really help it.

We sat in our seats, I looked at L, then he winked. SERIOUSLY. Students are fangirling again.

Yoona sat beside me, and smiled at me. "Are you really a couple now? Why didn't you tell me first?!" She smiled at me happily at first, but she shouted at me.

"Yah yah yah, that's not true! You know that!" I just placed my chin on my hand and looked out the window.

"But why are you two acting like you are?"

"Nothing, it's just for fun."

"You're crazy."

"I know. Merong." I sticked my tongue out, she just rolled her eyes on me. Then the teacher arrived.

I find it weird that I'm smiling during class, I was also glancing at.. him.

He's focusing, aish, better focus too, you know. After another minute, glance glance glance.

Is this all I can do? Glance? Jeongmal.

His face is cute when he's concentrating, aigooya, what am I thinking?

Myungsoo26.jpg

Oh my gosh, seriously, what am I thinking, better focus. What is it again? Better study..

His eyes, omona, his hair, his face. Am I falling? Kwon Seohyun, please concentrate. I slapped myself, so I can concentrate.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Aigooya, the lesson is so boring. I just wanna jump out of the window right now. I yawned.

My eyes were exploring the classroom, then I stopped, and looked at... her.

Aish, she's focusing on the lesson, so I better do too. But I can't stop, minute after minute, my eyes can't help but to look at her.

Is this all I can do? Look? Jeongmal.

Her face is cute when concentrating, Oh my, what am I thinking. L-ah, just focus.

reading.png

Seriously, I should get these thoughts away from my pure brain. What is it again? Nooo, I didn't understand, I should focus more..

But her eyes, her lips, her hair, everything about her. Am I falling already? Kim Myunsoo, please concentrate. I slapped myself so I can concentrate.

"Dude, you okay?" I heard Sungyeol hyung whisper.

"Ne, I guess.." I replied with a whisper, then got back to the lesson.

(After the class)

"Man, seriously, you look like a fool slapping yourself like that." Sungyeol hyung laughed at me.

"Oh shut up, hyung." I grabbed my bag.

"Yah, I saw you."

"Saw me?"

"Yeah, glancing at Seohyun."

"BWO?"

"Hmmmm, what are you even thinking? Kekeke."

"I wasn't glancing at her, I was glancing at the board."

"Seriously? Then why did you slapped yourself?"

"I-I.. I'm feeling sleepy, s-so.. I d-did that to.. keep myself a-awake." I stammered, oh no.

"Chincha? I don't think so."

"Araso, bye!" I ran out of the classroom.

 

Seohyun's POV:

I was chatting with Yoona about earlier, aigooya, am I really in love? 

Then I saw L stormed off the classroom. I thought to myself, wae? Oh well.

"Hmmm, Yoong-ah, I'll just get something from my locker, araso?" I excused myself to get outside.

I saw L smiling by himself while getting something from his locker.

"Yah." I leaned on the locker beside his and called him.

"O-Oh.. It's you." He smiled at me, oh gosh, I can't help but to melt. I was silenced for awhile.

"S-Seohyun-ah!" He waved his hands in front of my face, and I realized I look like a fool standing there smiling by myself.

"Mianhe, I'm just hungry." I went back to my senses, then excused myself to go to the cafeteria.

I must avoid him, he can't know this. It's so embarassing, aigooya.

I sat on an invisible table, the one people don't usually notice. Then ate my food. From now on, it's my favorite place.

I looked outside the window, wow, it's kind of sunny. 

"Yah." I heard a voice. Someone sat in the table. BWO? Aigooya.

I slowly looked to see who it was, the 'I-killed-millions-of-girls-with-this-smirk' guy, the infamous Kim Myungsoo.

"Excuse me, I have to go see Yoona." I stood up, and tried to walk away, but he held my wrist.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked.

"Aniyo, what are you talking about?"

"Be honest with me. Wae?"

"Nothing. Let me go, please."

He pulled me, then I turned to him.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"I AM NOT."

"Seriously, did I do something wrong?" He gave me the 'pity-me' look.

"Myungsoo-ah.." *GASPS* OH. MY. FREAKING. GOSH.

"Mianhe, mianhe, mianhe." I bowed a million times.

He just laughed and said..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love how you pronounce my name perfectly."


Good day!

*Gasps* Did L just said that? Kekeke. Another chapter.

Guuuys, sorry to say this but, my next update from now on, will be on saturdays, sundays, and mondays.

Yeah, bummer, I can't update on weekdays since school has already started.

Thanks for commenting and subscribing. I really appreciated it all.

I love you guys! Please drop a comment below about whatever you think, I hate silent readers and you know that.

-Neesha_smiley13♥


Teaser:

 

"Jowaheyo, I really do, I want to make that rumor true, Please be mine. Saranghae."

 

"What?! What the hell are you saying? I'm.. adopted? Tell me this is all a joke!"

 

"I, I am your real parent, darling."

 

"Jagiya, I came back for you, aren't you happy to see me?"

 

"I can't take this anymore, we don't even have time for ourselves, we should.. break up."

 

-Okay, that's all for now, I don't wanna be a spoiler, kekeke. Just watch out for the incoming chapters.  Kamsa~