Chapter twenty-five.

Lose it all.

Author's POV:

"What's with mom?" Myungsoo whispered to Taeyeon.

"I don't know, she's in her office all day looking at some things." Taeyeon looked at her mom weirdly.

They went inside for dinner.

No one even muttered a word until they were finished eating.

After they ate, Myungsoo walked Seohyun to their mini garden.

"It's so beautiful here." Seohyun said as she were gently touching and smelling the lily of the valley flower.

"Our other grandmother is so into flowers, she decorated it all with the help of noona."

"So pretty." She wowed in amazement.

She was right. The place was beautiful, bushes at the sides cutted and designed, lanterns lining up, flowers welcoming them.

"Myungsoo-ah, it's so beautiful here, someday, when I'm married and have kids, I'll build a place like this."

"I'll help you, if you want."

"I guess my husband will be helping me."

"So, I'll be helping you?"

"Kekeke, Myungsoo-ah!" Seohyun slightly blushed.

"When WE'RE married, I'll help you build your garden with our kids." Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Are you sure you're the one I'm gonna marry?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure that you're the one I'm gonna marry."

"Aigooya, we don't know the future."

"It's up to you, do you wanna marry me?"

They sat on the wooden bench facing the lily pond, the place was surrounded by street lights, matched with sparkling stars.

"Of course, I do."

 

"Bye, Seohyun-ah." Mrs. Kim hugged her, and bid goodbye.

"Bye, Mrs. Kim, Kamsahamnida." Seohyun bowed to Mrs. Kim.

"Seohyun-ah, just call me mom."

"Sure, mom."

"Bye, be careful. Now, Myungsoo, bring her to her house. Araso? I want her to be home safe. Take care of her."

"Ne, omma. Let's go."

Myungsoo and Seohyun walked to Seohyun's house.

"Aish, wearing these heels is hell." Seohyun took off her sandals and walked barefoot.

"Yah, let me just carry you."

"Aniyo, I'm heavy."

"Ride on my back."

"Okay okay. I have no choice. It hurts walking."

Seohyun rode on his back.

As usual, they're doing their lovey-dovey thingy.

 

Yoona sighed. She can't go out. She miss Seoul.

"Aigoo, I wanna return to Seoul. It here." She pouted while looking at the rainy window.

She can't do anything except draw on the moist window.

"Sungyeol-ah." She looked at her phone and expected his name, but when she saw none, she threw it at the wall, and laid there bored.

She heard a knock on her door, but she ignored it because she's not in the mood to entertain someone.

"YAH! You little girl, you're too emotional." Her cousin Sungmin said in english.

"Aish, oppa, can you just get over it and talk with me in Korean?" She replied in Korean, then rolled her eyes and laid flat again on her bed.

"We're not in Korea anymore, Im Yoona. You must be fluent in english." 

"But oppa, you know I don't wanna be in this place. I wanna be in Seoul."

"You have no choice. You said you don't wanna be alone? Then you wanna go back in Seoul and be alone again? I don't get you, Im Yoona."

"I wanna go back to Seoul, and live alone. It's hard adjusting here, you know."

"Why do you wanna go back there?"

"Because of.. Sungyeol. My boyfriend."

 

TomorrowMorning > Moonyoung High > 12:24pm, LunchBreak.

"Jagiya."

Myungsoo was looking at Seohyun who's busy listening to music.

"Hmmm?" Seohyun only replied.

"Can we meet later at the school garden?"

"What for?"

"I just need to tell you something."

"Okay, what time?"

"Errr, 6pm."

"Okay, I'll be there."

"Good." Myungsoo widely smiled.

 

"Hi." Seohyun was shocked when she saw a pair of eyes on the other side of the book shelf.

She almost threw her book.

The person giggled.

"S-Suzy?" Seohyun recogznized the girl's voice.

"Ne, it's me unnie."

Suzy went and stood beside her.

"Errr, why are you here?"

"Nothing, just visiting you."

"Miss me already? Kekeke."

"Not much, keke. Let's go out later."

"What time? I'm busy at 6pm."

"Awwwww, maybe next time."

"Really sorry, got to go, I need to run some errands. See you later, Suzy."

Before Seohyun could take her next step, Suzy grabbed her arm.

"Watch out for him." She leaned nearer to her ears and whispered coldly.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing! Just be careful, unnie, bye!" Her cheerful voice came back.

Seohyun left the library with things running on her mind.

 

SchoolGarden > 6:22pm.

"Where the heck is that guy?! Aish." Seohyun looked at her clock, pissed off.

She almost slept. But then, good thing, Tiffany arrived.

"Yah, sleepy girl." Tiffany tapped her.

"Unnie." She went back to her usual senses, and realized that it's already late.

"Aigooya. What are you waiting for? Are you waiting for your oppa?"

"Aniyo. I'm waiting for Myungsoo."

"Bwo? I thought you were together earlier?"

"Huh? I've been waiting for almost half hour here."

"Eh? I thought I saw him with you?"

"With me? Maybe you saw another gi-- WHAT?"

"Yeah, I see him walking with a tall, dark haired girl."

"Where?"

"He was on his way with the girl to some cafe, I don't know."

"Is he--?!"

"Shhh, baby girl, don't think about that. He loves you, he won't do that."

"I can't help thinking about it unnie."

"Come here, let's get you a cup of coffee."

The two walked to the nearest cafe, but Tiffany was shocked by Seohyun's sudden behavior.

She hid behind the bush, and pulled Tiffany in.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING HERE?" Tiffany angrily shouted.

"Look." Seohyun pointed at the scenario she saw.

"What are you talking ab-- OH MY GO--" Seohyun covered Tiffany's mouth.

They just saw Suzy and Myungsoo laughing at the cafe, while they were together.


Okay, first of all, I know I updated really late. Gaaaah, I hate myself for that. I was occupied in preparing for my 4th story, when suddenly, this story came in my mind and I was so guilty. Soooo, here, I updated. :)) Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to comment, araso? Because I really hate silent readers, and all of my readers know that. Kekeke. Well, watch out for the next chap. And guys, I think I'm gonna end this story soon. Not sure if chapter thirty, or chapter thirty onwards, just keep your eyes peeled. Kekeke. Bye. ~Neesha. ♥