Chapter eleven.

Lose it all.

Seohyun's POV:

"Where's your parents?" I asked L. Trying to brush off the topic. Why did I ever mentioned I remembered that scenario.

"Dad's at the office, Mom's with auntie." L explained.

"Guys! How about this one?" Tiffany unnie grabbed the dvd and raised it up so that everyone can see. 'A moment to remember', aye?

"Ne, let's play it on!" Taeyeon unnie signalled okay.

"Let's all go to the mini theater room." L invited us all. Then we all went to their cinema-like room.

Me, Yoona, L & Sungyeol sat at the upper couch, while Sunggyu oppa, Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie sat at the lower couch.

They put the cd into the player, then the movie started.

Sungyeol and L ran to the kitchen to get some food, when they got back.. Whoah. Loads of snacks.

"I didn't know you were a shikshin." I told L while he was scanning the bag for his favorite snack.

"Nah, it's all noona's." He said while opening the package.

"You're all free to get anything. Except for the peas crackers. Araso?" Taeyeon unnie shared the bag of chips.

I got a spicy one, then focused on the movie. After several minutes have passed..

Sunggyu oppa is sleeping on Taeyeon unnie's lap, while Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie are crying.

Yoona is also crying, while L and Sungyeol decided to go outside and play a game, while me? Eating and crying.

Darn, this movie is just too sad. Especially when Sujin, the main girl, found out that she has Alzheimer's disease.

After the movie, we had dinner at the Kim's house with their parents.

"Omma!" Taeyeon unnie hugged her mother, and also L.

"Where's appa?" L asked.

"He's still at work. But he'll come back soon. Let's have dinner, call your friends." Their mom instructed.

Then we sat down the table with them.

"Annyeong auntie!" Tiffany unnie greeted.

"Oh hello Tiffany, beautiful as always." 

"Auntie! Hi." Sungyeol also greeted.

"Myungsoo-ah, introduce your friends." Their mom commanded L.

"This is Seohyun." He introduced me, then I bowed.

"This is Yoona and Sunggyu hyung." The two bowed.

"Oh, I already knew Sunggyu-ssi. Sunggyu is Taeyeon's boyfriend."

"Omma, no need to blurt it out to the whole world." Taeyeon unnie covered her face with her palm.

Then we started to eat.

 

Author's POV:

After the dinner, they talked a little bit, then the rest went home, including Seohyun, Sunggyu, Tiffany, Sungyeol and Yoona.

Seohyun and Sunggyu were the last to leave. Before they left.

"Yah, I'll be going home. I'm tired already." Seohyun pleaded L.

"Awwww, araso araso. Wait."

"Wae?"

"I'll call you later. Araso?"

"Ne, bye. Sunggyu oppa, kaja! Ummm, L-ah, tell your mom, Thanks so much." The two dozed off.

"Seohyun-ah." Sunggyu called while walking down the street on the way to their house.

"Wae oppa?" Seohyun answered while constantly looking at her phone.

"Why are you staring at your phone? Are you waiting for L's call?" Her oppa .

"Yah, that's not true." Seohyun scoffed.

"You two are so close." 

"Ne, anything wrong with that?"

"Aniyo, I'll tell you something."

"What?"

"I like him for you."

"Oppa, stop it. I don't like him."

"Chincha? It's already 2 months."

"That's not it."

"You still love Kyuhyun?"

"A-Aniyo.. I'm over him already. I just don't wanna lose L, like Kyuhyun left me. Sometimes, love is dangerous."

"But, Seo, you need to take a risk. You can do it this time, ne? And I trust L."

"I'll focus on my studies more. I don't need love, oh, we're here. I can't believe we got here so fast." Seohyun changed the topic, then walked fast.

Seohyun opened the door, and greeted her parents.

"Annyeong omma, appa." Seohyun kissed both.

"Where have you two been?" Their dad asked.

"Taeyeon's." Sunggyu laid flat on the couch.

"I'm happy that you have a strong bond between you and your girlfriend, Sunggyu-ah." Their mom told Sunggyu.

"Omma, appa, I'll go upstairs. I'm so tired." Seohyun lazily went upstairs.

 

Seohyun's POV:

What Sunggyu oppa said earlier echoed a million times in my mind. Aish, I don't need thos stupid things.

"Yah, you're too bitter." A girl who looks A LOT like me told me while reading a book on my bed.

"WHO ARE YOU?" I stepped back, I was shocked.

"I'm YOU. Kwon Seohyun." The girl threw the book on the floor.

"Y-Yah.. how did you get in here?"

"Duuuh! I'm you, I'm Kwon Seohyun. I'm like, your soul, your spirit. Don't be scared."

"A-Am I dreaming?"

"Not really."

"Why are you here? What do you need?"

"I'm here to tell you about YOU. Kwon Seohyun."

"You are crazy!"

"That means you're crazy too, I'm you, and you're me. Don't you even get it?"

"Aish, I'm so silly."

"Good thing you admitted you are, well, let's get back to the topic."

"Urgh, what do you want? Let's get this over with."

"I'll ask you questions, answer honestly, araso? Even if you lie, I know it, I'm Kwon Seohyun anyways."

"What for?"

"In order for you to know yourself more. It seems lately, that you're denying reality."

"Oh-kaaaay. Let's start."

"Obsession?"

"Cookies and cream flavored ice cream & banana cake."

"Correct. Favorite song?"

"I'll back off so you can live better by G.NA ft. Junhyung & Because of a man by Joo."

"Correct. Favorite movie?"

"Windstruck."

"Correct. Favorite actresses?"

"Son Yejin, Park Minyoung & Jun Jihyun."

"Correct. Favorite actors?"

"Song Seungheon, Kwon Sangwoo & Lee Minho."

"Correct. Hmmm, favorite kpop groups?"

"Infinite. KYAAAAAAA. Oh, and also, SHINee, So Nyuh Shi Dae, Bigbang & 2ne1."

"Yep, correct. Biases?"

"In infinite, I guess Hoya oppa or L oppa. In SHINee, Key-ssi. In So Nyuh Shi Dae, aegyo girl Sunny, Bigbang, GD oppa, in 2ne1, I guess dara."

"Favorite food?"

"Corn & Seaweed soup.:"

"Hmmmmm, favorite type of animals?"

"Cat."

First love?"

"Ch.. Cho Ky-Kyuhyun."

"First crush?"

"Sungyeol oppa. Kekeke. That was before you know!"

"Current crush, L-ah. Shhh, don't tell. That's just a minor crush."

"Current love?"

"None."

"NONE?!"

"Ne, any problem?"

"Let's say, ne, you don't have any currentl love, but currently developing feelings, let me ask?"

"None.."

"WRONG! You really don't know much about your love life these days."

"So what? I don't need that thing."

"WRONG, WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG. Seohyun-ah, enjoy yourself, have fun! Do what you like!"

"And.. loving is not part of it."

"No no no no, speaking as Kwon Seohyun, I disagree."

"W-Wae?"

"I like Myungsoo."

"Araso."

"You don't get it do you? How many times do I have to tell you? I'm YOU, and You're ME. So currently, I have been feeling that I like Myungsoo lately."

"Y-Yah... I don't f-feel that.."

"EXACTLY! What I said earlier is.. It seems that these days you're denying reality!"

"Whoah whoah whoah. Kumanhaja."

"See? You don't wanna hear the truth that you like L, so you keep denying it. You're denying reality. Yes, you're over Kyuhyun. You're denying you like him, because you don't wanna lose him and you don't want him to leave you like Kyuhyun did. You're scared of being left."

"How'd you--"

"I'm KWON SEOHYUN! You like him. You're just scared of the result."

"ARASO. You win, I lose. I guess I do like him.. A BIT. A BIT. Let me repeat, A BIT."

"KYAAAAA~ SHE FINALLY ADMITTED IT~~" 

"Oh shut up. In told you, it's just a bit. It could be gone soon."

"Based on my feelings, and also yours, naaaah, it won't be gone soon."

"Aigoo-ya, araso araso."

"I'll just learn from now on, to set aside my feelings for him."

"Wae?"

"I know he doesn't like me back."

"Duuuh, how'd you knew?"

"It's obvious."

"Don't lose hope. Don't say that you he doesn't like you, when you haven't witnessed it yet, let your heart speak."

"Okay, thanks for the tips, Kwon Seohyun-ssi. Hihihi." I giggled at the thought of talking to myself.

"Trust your instincts and your heart. Let it speak. Araso? Byeee~ See you next time."She disappeared into thin air.

I changed my clothes into a t-shirt, and a pajama, and laid down the bed.

"Am I crazy? Why am I talking to some.. ghost or spirit that looks a lot like me, and relates a lot to me?" I asked myself.

I slapped my face real hard. Oww, I'm crazy alreadyyyyy! Waeeeee?

I went to the balcony of my room, and savored the fresh air.

"Do I really like him? Naaaah, it's just a simple crush. It will vanish soon." I reassured, and placed a smile on my face, then entered inside and closed the balcony room.

 

Author's POV:

"What is she doing?" Sunggyu and Yuri are outside Seohyun's bedroom, listening to all she's saying.

"Yah oppa, we're eavesdropping you know. This is not a good hobby." Yuri prepared to stand up, but Sunggyu pulled her back down.

"Just once, please, Kwon Yuri."

"Aish, araso araso."

"Is she talking to herself?" 

"Maybe. You know, our maknae has a 4d personality. She's too weird."

"I know. But listen, she's saying that she likes L."

"So? Let her be. Let's not interfere with what she likes."

"Yuri-ah, don't you get it? Our maknae's in love!"

"Haven't you heard? It's just a simple crush. Get over it. Besides, she's too young for this."

"Don't you want her to be happy?"

"Of course I do."

"I'm so happy. Maknae's inlove!"

"Ne, let's go." Yuri pulled Sunggyu, then they went downstairs to eat snacks.

 

Seohyun's POV:

While I was thinking about something, my phone rang. Oh, it's L.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello? L-ah." I smiled. Tho he can't see it.

"Hey. Come outside, I'm here. Just go out, it's urgent. Right now, araso?"

"Araso." I hung up, tied my hair in a messy, but cute bum, then hurried downstairs.

"Hyunnie-ah, where are you going?" Sunggyu oppa asked me while munching his chips.

"Outside, wae?" 

"Don't worry, I won't tell mom or dad you have a date with L." He smirked.

"YAH OPPA! Aniyo. It's not a date. Bye!" I went outside, and closed the door.

I saw L waiting for me, he's wearing a cute rilakkuma jacket. His outfit is a white and blue striped t-shirt, and a men short.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I come near him.

"Nothing, I'm just bored. Kaja?" He said, inviting me to a late night walk.

I agreed without hesitation. Since our neighboorhood is safe and peaceful.

"Yah? What's this for?" I asked while we were walking down the street.

"Nothing, I told you I'm just bored, and I can't sleep." He smiled.

"Me too." I clinged my arms with his.

"Seohyun-ah."

"Wae?"

"Are you happy right now?"

"I guess."

"Oh."

"Wait, where are we going?"

"At the park."

When we arrived at the park, we sat at the swing.

"L-ah. Tell me more about yourself." I asked him a favor.

"Hmmmm, what to tell... I know! About my life back in my previous school."

"Yay. Kekeke."

"I had a girlfriend, back then, her name is Bae Suzy. She was a sweet girl. Everybody likes her. I was so close with her. Everyone liked us, so I courted her and we become a couple, that was loved by everyone. We were the best couple in Soori High. But soon, I realized, she was not the girl I knew. She was mean. She hates kids. She's a brat. She's just pretending to be kind because she wants to get me. She was so mean to Taeyeon noona, I didn't believed Taeyeon noona at first, and hated her, but I realized she was just protecting me. Then I saw her cheating on me with another guy. I got over her after 2 months, and got another girlfriend, naeun is her name, she was a straight-a student like me, she's also beautiful. But she was a . She dated different boys everyday, including me, then breaked up with them the week after. She's a playgirl. I thought she's my true love cause all of the qualities I searched for, was all in her. Brains, looks, talent, and attitude, not until I realized that she was also dating my best friend before. After that, I was so cold, since I was madly in love with her. But my friends helped me. I become a playboy, after that, doing what she's doing. But still, my grades were still the same. They call me, the straight-a rebel & playboy. Even tho skipping classes was my forte, exams were like a piece of cake for me. I was popular, like I told you before. Then I met a nerd, I become close with her, and eventually, I fell in love with her, but she was in love with my cousin. She found out that I liked her, and she told me that I should get over her, and find another girl, start another life. 

..Oh, all the three girls called me Myungsoo. That's why I don't wanna be called that unless we're really close, or you're my girlfriend. Only Taeyeon noona, Omma, Appa, Tiffany noona and Sungyeol hyung call me that. I don't let anyone else call me that, oh, and also the teachers. When they call me Myungsoo, I don't give my attention to them. So, I decided to change for the better. I won't fall in love easily, so that I won't get hurt. My ideal girl is quiet, shy, innocent, talented, beautiful and also smart. And, before I fall in love with a girl, I must know her first, and also, I want my friends to accept her as my girl. That's all, kekeke."

"What a long story. I was surprised." 

I was a bit disappointed, since I'm only qualified for the three of them.

"Now, you go tell me your story."

"I already told you."

"Ne, but tell me more about yourself."

"I'm obsessed with cookies and cream flavored ice cream and banana cake. I'm a 4d person. Kekeke. I usually talk to myself. I hate science so much. I love math & english. Kekeke. I love kids. I'm quiet when I'm not with the people I'm comfortable with. I'm the maknae. I don't know why, but I'm scared of storms and lightnings. I love the sound, sight, and the feeling of rain, for short, I love rain. I'm not good at getting over fast. I'm obsessed with Infinite's L & Hoya too. Kekekeke. I'm a shipper of the milky couple. I love romantic movies. I love spicy foods. I dislike pranks and jokes. I easily get hurt, but they said, I'm great at hiding my feelings. They said I'm a cheerful girl sometimes. I hate the feeling of being alone, but sometimes, I'd rather be alone. I love my friends. I'm an oppa's girl instead of omma's or appa's. Kekeke. I love hearing 2am's music. I play the piano ever since I was on 5th grade. I guess, that's all? Kekeke."

"Wow. I'm amazed."

"Kekeke, that's only few of the facts."

"Do you like someone currently?"

"Aniyo. Phew, it's kind of cold here." I breathed hot air on my palm, and rubbed it.

"You okay? You cold?"

"Naaah, I'm okay. Aish, I should've brought a jacket with me."

"No need." Myungsoo chuckled, then he took off his cute rilakkuma jacket, then wrapped it around me.

"You okay now?" He asked, while zipping the jacket.

"Ne, gumawo. How about you?"

"Kwaenchana." He smiled.

I placed my hands on the pockets, because it's too cold, then I felt a phone? I took it out.

"What's this..?" I scanned, it was an iPod.

"Oh, that's Taeyeon noona's birthday gift for me. Cute, right?" 

It had a rilakkuma design, and a rilakkuma keychain. Omo, so cuteeee!

"Ne, let's see what kind of songs L listens to." I scanned the iPod.

Infinite - Paradise
Lim Junghee & 2pm Junsu - Don't go
2am Jinwoon & Changmin - Can't I love you
Cho Eun - Sad Love Song
IU & Key - Letter for my friend
Girls' Generation - Hoot
Super Junior - Don't don
U-kiss - 0330
Infinite - Be mine
K.will feat. SNSD Tiffany - A girl meets love
Super Junior - Happiness
f(x) - Nu abo
Miss A - breathe
Panic - waiting
Jisun - What to do
Kangta - for the first time
F.T. Island - You & I.
DBSK - Mirotic
T-ARA - I go crazy because of you.
Se7en - better together
Gavy nj - Let's stop
B2ST - I knew it
Girls' Generation - Star star star
Hyunseung & Hyuna - Troublemaker
KARA - speed up
Bigbang - Blue
Teen top - To You
Bigbang - Lies
2pm - Heartbeat
Taeyang - Wedding dress
Teen top - Angel
B2ST - Beautiful
2pm - Hands up
Bigbang - Haru Haru
Miss A - touch
Girls' Generation - Forever
2ne1 - Go away
Secret - Starlight Moonlight
2am - Confession of a friend
2am - Can't let you go even if I die
2am - You wouldn't asnwer my calls
Apink - I don't know
SS501 - Love like this
SS501 - Because I'm stupid
Sistar - how dare you 
Lee Seung Gi - Losing my mind
Sunye - Maybe
JJ project - Bounce
TaeTiSeo - Love Sick
SNSD Tiffany, Jessica & Seohyun - Oppa Nappa
EXO-k - MAMA
EXO-m - Two moons
After School - because of you
LeeSsang - Turn off the tv
LeeSsang - The boy who can't leave
4minute - Pretend
TRAX - Blind

I'm too tired to look, so I stopped. "Wow, you have a lot of songs here." I handed him back his iPod.

"Ne, I stayed up all night just downloading that."

"Wow. Can we play some music?" I grabbed the other piece of the earphone, and plugged it on my ear.

"Ne, I'll play it on shuffle." He randomly selected music, and the song 'confession of a friend' played.

"I love that song.." I smiled when I heard the piano play.

I remember when Kyuhyun sang it when he confessed to me.

I don't know why, but I'm getting teary again and again. I held it back, but it was no use, since it is dying to go outside.

A tear fell down from my cheek while I'm smiling. 

"Do you remember anything with this song?" Myungsoo asked me.

"Ne, it was the song Kyu sang when he confessed to me." I wiped the tear.

"Chingguro.. Chingguro jinaeya handaneun yooro.." He sang slowly.

I don't know why, but why did I heard Kyuhyun's voice instead of L's? Maybe, I'm lost into my world again.

I brushed off my thoughts as I swing down the swing like a little kid.

"Remember the two kids on that one particular saturday we went here?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Ne, wae?"

"I wonder where she is right now, and also the kid. I wanna see them both."

"Awwww, Kwon Seohyun really love kids."

"No seriously. I wanna know their status right now."

I don't know if a magical fairy heard me right now and I saw little girl running onto to the playground, and sat on the bench while crying.

I noticed the girl, and she was the one I was talking about!

I slowly approached her, and signalled L to follow me.

"Hmmmm, kid, are you okay?" I sat beside her and patted her back while L just stared at me.

"Have you seen Jongin? He's not dead right? He'll come back for me right?" The kid sobbed.

Poor her. I know that feeling. I have experienced that feeling. It's sad that a little kid is feeling the way I did before.

"Jinri-ah." I called. I remembered her name. "It's gonna be okay. You told him, that when he leave you, you'll find another playmate, right?"

"N-Ne.. But, he's my best friend." She wiped her tears, I helped her too.

"Shh, it's okay, unnie's here." I pulled her tight for a hug, and she's still crying. 

"Who's Jongin..? Your playmate?"I asked while trying to calm her down.

"Ne." She finally stopped crying.

"Where do you live?" L asked out of the blue.

"Beside the blue house down the street." She answered while pointing.

"Kaja." I stood up, she did too, then we walked down the street.

 

Author's POV:

"Yah, tell me what are we doing here late this night again?" The brunette & cute teenager asked the eldest.

"You pabo, don't ask me, they just told me to go here, and we'll meet them." The eldest scoffed.

"Unnie, haven't you realized? It's late at night! I'm sleepy, we can do this tomorrow! And it's kind of dangerous." The teenager pouted.

"Oh, there they are." The eldest pointed to the 3 girls who's approaching them.

"There you two are. We've been searching for like forever, we're almost caught." The boyish-girl rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Unnie, you're so impatient. Kekeke." The pretty girl with brown curls chuckled.

"There they are, no time to waste. Put your camera off flash, but make sure it's visible." The blonde signalled them to hide.

"Are they a couple?" The eldest asked the rest.

"I guess, look, they're even with a kid!" The blonde gasped while pointing.

"Does it mean.. they have a kid already?!" The eldest asked while taking down notes.

"I don't even.." The girl with the brown curls stopped and thought.

"Look, they're walking, get in the car!" The eldest ordered, then they ordered the guy to drive, following the two.


Good day!

Yay! My poster is finally finished, also my character chart. ♥

I love it, thanks Stardom Studios & BubblesSweet unnie. The poster was daebakk.

Guys, if you're looking for a poster shop, go & request there. Their posters are amazing.

Oh, I updated. Whoah, time's flying to fast I'm already on chapter 11, it felt like yesterday I'm updating my very first chapter.

Anyways, hope you liked my update. Feel free to tell me what you think.

Comment, araso? I don't like silent readers. Watch out for the next chapter. :)))

-Neesha_smiley13