Chapter twenty-one.

Lose it all.

Author's POV:

"Su-Suzy-ah?" She was shocked when she saw the taller brunette.

"Unnie!" The girl was also shocked, but she seemed happy.

"H-Hey.." Taeyeon faked a smile.

"Unnie! How are you? How's L?" She asked curiously.

"Uhhh, we're fine. So, what are you doing here?"

"Duuuh, this place is my hometown, right?"

"N-Ne.. Suzy-ah, I have to go.. My parents are looking for me.. so, BYE!" Taeyeon excused, and ran fast as she can.

"Good thing I escaped her. Phew." Taeyeon looked back to check, then she wiped her sweat.

 

"I still hate you for taking me to that stupid ferris wheel. Please please please, Jagiya, never EVER take me there." He said while chewing the cotton candy.

"Aigooya, you're so childish, even worse than a child. Grow up." Seohyun just rolled her eyes, then looked at the pictures on her phone.

"Yah, why did you take so much pictures?" Myungsoo asked while sticking nearer to look.

That sweet smell. He thought.

"Look, you look so cute here." She pointed at the picture.

"I always look cute."

"No way. Hey, look here, the clowns were a bit scary, but it was all worthed."

"Ne, I know. Soooo, how did you knew I loved circus shows?"

"Well.." She smirked while sliding the phone onto her pocket, "It's easy. Don't ask why."

"Say goodbye to Mr. Popcorn, 'cause he's mineeeee." Myungsoo took the last pieces of the popcorn, making Seohyun furious.

Then Myungsoo laughed evilly, but he was surprised when Seohyun's faced turned neutral.

"Araso, eat it all, I don't care." She said while crossing her arms.

"W-Wae?" Myungsoo looked at her curiously.

"Okaaay, my turn!" Seohyun laughed evilly.

 

'Aish..' Taeyeon sighed when she looked at the clock, it was 7:42 o'clock in the evening.

I guess today's not my day. First, I left my wallet, and I found my only remaining money, then the popcorn booth ran out of popcorn. I ran to Suzy. Next, the circus tickets were sold out.

Could this day get any worse? Okay, I hope not.

SHOOT.

Heavy rain fell on my hair, clothes, EVERYTHING. And in a twinkling of an eye, I immediately got wet.

"AIGOOYA!" I shouted with rage.

I ran to the nearest shed, but then, they were full so I have to find another refuge.

I found a measly shed, but since I have no choice.. I HAD TO.

The shed was so.. ugh.. OLD. It was an abandoned shed.

It had vandal drawings everywhere, with dust of course. 

I looked outside, and looked everywhere.

W-Wait.. Is that Seohyun and L? I BETTER RUN AND GET THEM.

 

"It doesn't suit you ser-- OH MY HOLY SH--" Myungsoo and Seohyun ran to the nearest shed, good thing the shed was free.

"Aish, why did it suddenly rain?" Seohyun looked everywhere.

"Yah, you feeling cold?"

"Not really."

"Really?"

"You're crazy."

"Errr.. for you?"

"Aigooya, stop it." Seohyun blushed slightly, and rolled her eyes.

"Wait, is that noona?" Myungsoo was smiling, until he sighted his noona.

"Ne, it's Taeyeon unnie!"

Then Seohyun waved to Taeyeon, and Taeyeon went near them.

"I have been searching for you for the past..." Taeyeon breathed heavily, soaking, then she looked at her watch, ".. 30 minutes."

Seohyun, being the angelic maknae, she bowed many times, "Mianhe, unnie, Mianhe."

"Yah, don't be." Myungsoo stopped her.

"Gwaenchana. Aishhh, it's so cooold." Taeyeon was freezing.

"Here, take my blazer, noona." Myungsoo immediately took off his jacket, and gave it to Taeyeon.. unwillingly.

"YES! I knew there's a good side behind you."

"Shut up."

"Ummm, unnie, where have you been?" Seohyun asked after the short pause of silence.

"SEARCHING FOR THE NATION'S NEW LOVEBIRDS." Taeyeon said sarcastically.

"Well, let's go home when the rain ceases."

 

(After a few minutes)

They're still stuck in the same place. Myungsoo & Seohyun sitting on the bench, while Seohyun is sleeping on Myungsoo's shoulder.

Whilst Taeyeon, cursing her phone for lack of signal.

"YOU STUPID PHONE! Aish." Taeyeon angrily shouted, and dumped her phone onto her bag.

"You stressed?" Myungsoo asked.

"NOT REALLY!" She said sarcastically, Myungsoo just rolled his eyes.

Then a two cars parked in front of them.

"Finally!" Taeyeon ran to the car.

"Hyunnie." Myungsoo poked his girlfriend's cheek.

"Hmmm? Oppa~" Seohyun rubbed her eyes, and stood up drowsily.

"Yah, you okay?" Myungsoo assisted her.

"Ne." Seohyun finally got back to her senses, and smiled to him.

It was a long ride. Myungsoo sat on the back beside Seohyun, while Taeyeon was sleeping on the front seat beside the driver's.

"Why are you still awake?" Myungsoo asked Seohyun who's comfortably leaning her head on his shoulder.

"I'm not sleepy." Seohyun yawned.

Myungsoo almost laughed.

"Jagiya~" Myungsoo cuddled near her.

Seohyun just chuckled at her boyfriend.

"Can I ask you one thing?"

"What is it, Jagiya?"

"What if.. We're not meant for each other? What if we can't be together?"

"That won't happen."

"What if? Just what if? Nothing's impossible you know."

"Well, I agree, nothing's impossible, but not all things will happen."

"Can you please answer my question first?"

"Well, I would fight for you of course, because I love you so much and I don't wann lose you."

"What if.. we were in a situation that Love is not the solution? Or, in a situation where we can't even do a thing to fight for our love?"

"Well.. I'd make a way to fight for you, tho I get hurt?"

"What if it--" Before Seohyun could continue what she's gonna say, Myungsoo placed a finger in . "Shhh. Don't ever think of those things, Jagiya, I know problems are normal, but let's not come to the point where problems are this worse. I love you, and no one can ever stop that. Araso?"

After that, Myungsoo leaned closer, and Seohyun closed her eyes.

But before they could kiss, Taeyeon spoke, "Yah, I heard everything and I don't wanna witness that couple thingy of yours! PLEASE do it LATER, when I'm not here anymore, aish, this two kids."

The two blushed in embarassment.

 

(A few minutes later)

"Jagiya, I'm sorry we got home late." Seohyun and Myungsoo were talking at the porch of Seohyun's house.

"Aniyo, it's okay. Ummm, Myungsoo-ah, sorry for those things I said earlier. I just don't wanna lose you, and I'm just preparing myself just in case I did. You know, I love you very much."

"It's okay, sorry for my noona earlier, now.. can we?"

"Of course."

Myungsoo leaned his face, and Seohyun closed her eyes.

And then they k-- "Oh, Seohyun-ah, you're here." Sunggyu opened the door, and they immediately drifted against each other.

Myungsoo facepalmed, while Seohyun just pouted.

"Why are you two acting like that?" Sunggyu took a bite on his banana.

"Nothing, hyung, bye Seohyun." Myungsoo pulled Seohyun closer, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Bye, Myungsoo-ah, be careful." Seohyunwaved goodbye.

"Yah, kid, come in already." Sunggyu rolled his eyes on Seohyun.

Seohyun entered and sat on the couch, and waited for his oppa to go upstairs.

Sunggyu knew what Seohyun was planning, so he immediately ran upstairs.

With that, Seohyun sneaked outside, and ran to Myungsoo.

"Yah, did you forget something?" Myungsoo asked.

"Aniyo."

Seohyun wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. After a few seconds, she broke the kiss.

"Can't seem to sleep without it." Seohyun smiled, and she turned around and smiled like an idiot.

"Wait." Myungsoo grabbed her hands, and pulled her closer.

Then he wrapped his arms on her waist, and kissed her again.

When they broke the kiss, Myungsoo whispered "I love you."

"I love you more, now I have to go back. Bye." Seohyun bid farewell, and went back home.

Little did they knew, that someone saw all they did.


Annyeong! Good day!

FInally updated, sorry for those who are waiting. Kekeke.

Aish, these two are so sweet. Waeee?

Well, they're just plain myungseo, that's all. ♥

anyways, thank you for the lovely comments. i really appreciated them all. i love you guys.

thank you for the subscriptions, also.

please comment about whatever you think about this chap.  i hate silent readers. :)

gumawo. ^____^

-neesha_smiley13♥