Chapter ten.

Lose it all.

Seohyun's POV:

Our performance was finished. Good thing. Now it's Taeyeon unnie and Sunggyu oppa's turn.

The music played, then they start to sing as Sunggyu oppa played the guitar while singing.

"eojjeom uri, eojjeom jigeum
eojjeom yeogi duri dwaesseulkkayo
heureuneun sigan byeolcheoreom manheun saram soge
 
nae maeum sok (nae mam)
nae nun gadeuk (gadeuk)
ontong geudae (geudae)
soboksobok ssahyeoyo
chagaun sonkkeutkkaji
sori eobsi ttatteutae jinabwa
 
malhaji anhado uri
maju bon du nune gadeuk cha itjyo
ijen geudae apeul ttae
naega ima jipeojul geoyeyo
 
geomnaeji marayo, uri
kkumcheoreom seolleneun cheossarangijyo
josimseureopge tto haruharu
neul chagokchagok saranghalgeyo
 
geudae eolgul (geudael)
geu moksori (tteool)
tteoollimyeon (rimyeon)
balgeurehaejineun mam
hayake eoreoitdeon
chuun haru noganaerinabwa
 
boiji anhado uri
maju jwin du soni cham ttatteutajyo
geudae jam mot deuneun bam
naega du bol gamssajul geoyeyo
 
seororeul mideoyo, uri
byeolcheoreom banjjagil cheossarangijyo
dugeungeoryeodo tto hanbal hanbal
jom deo gakkai
 
bangaun cheotnuncheoreom
naege on geudaewa
cheot immatchumeul hagopa
deullyeoyo geudae maeum
sesangen uri dul ppun ingabwa
 
malhaji anhado uri
maju bon du nune gadeuk cha itjyo
ijen geudae apeul ttae
naega ima jipeojul geoyeyo
 
geomnaeji marayo, uri
kkumcheoreom seolleneun cheossarangijyo
josimseureopge tto haruharu
neul chagokchagok saranghalgeyo
You're my first love.."
 

 

Amazing! Their skinships and actions were daebakk. Their voices blend well.

I looked at my cellphone, WHAT. 7 new messages?!

From: Sunggyu oppa

Job well done, maknae~ Daebakk. ^____^ I'm a proud oppa right now. Kekeke.

 

From: Yoona

Hyunnieeeee! You were awesome up there. Keep on. Saranghaeeee~

 

From: Yuri unnie

Yah, maknae, you have a wonderful voice! I'm so proud of you. XOXO. -Yuri unnie♥

 

From: Jessica unnie

Hyun-ah! We were awesome! I love performing with you and Fany unnie~~ Next time again!

 

From: Taeyeon unnie.

Maknaeeee~ Good job! I wish I was part of that performance, oh well. Kekeke. 

 

From: Sungyeol oppa.

Seohyun-ssi. Daebakk! That was a wonderful performance. Keep on. Jjang!

 

From: Tiffany unnie.

Seohyun-ah! Your voice is really amazing. Performing with dongsaengs is really fun!

Oh, what am I expecting? Aigoo.

The friday fair was open, and the school looked like a huge bazaar, museum and a mini carnival.

I stood up, and prepared to enter the school to get my locker, until a group of.. photographers.. blocked me.

"Oh, annyeong!" I bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo. Jung Soojung imnida, but you can call me Krystal. I'm the editor of the school newspaper" The tall brunette girl introduced herself.

"Annyeong haseyo. Park Sunyoung imnida, but you can call me Luna. I'm the main photographer." The shorty blonde introduced herself.

"Annyeong haseyo. Song Qian imnida, but you can call me Victoria. I'm the head of the school newspaper." The tall red-headed girl introduced herself.

"Annyeong haseyo. Amber Liu imnida, but you can call me Amber. I'm the assistant photographer." The 'boyish' girl introduced herself.

"Annyeong haseyo. Choi Jinri imnida, but you can call me Sulli. I'm the assistant editor." The cute girl introduced herself.

"Oh hi, my name is Seohyun. Kekeke. Nice meeting you guys." I bowed.

"Ne, sunbae, can we interview you for awhile?" The girl named Sulli asked.

"Oh sure." I smiled. Then we went to the corner.

"So, sunbae, what's the feeling of being new to the music club?" Luna asked.

"It's such an honor, since a high school student like me rarely gets to be accepted." 

"Sunbae, tell us more about how you entered the music club." The girl named Krystal said.

"It wasn't really a long story. Tiffany unnie referred me to Taeyeon unnie."

"Oh, how's the sunbaes' treatment?" Amber asked.

"I felt their warm welcome. I love this club."

"What do you feel about the performance earlier?" Sulli asked.

"At first, i was nervous, but I became confident. Kekeke."

"Last question, sunbae, please mention the people you wanna thank." Victoria took down notes.

"First, I wanna thank L." They looked at each other suspiciously, then smiled at me.

"Is that all, sunbae?" Krystal asked.

"Also, Sunggyu oppa, Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie, Yoona and Yuri unnie. That's all."

"Thank you for the time, sunbae." All five bowed.

"No need to call me sunbae, call me unnie. And as for you, amber-ssi, you're free to call me noona. Kekeke." I joked.

"Gumawo, unnie." Sulli bowed a multiple times.

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed too, then left.

Hmmmm, why did they looked at each other suspiciously? 

I walked to the school, grabbed my bag at my locker then called my two siblings.

*ring ring ring*

"Unnie! Oppa! Let's go home. Kaja." I told the two.

"Hyunnie-ah, I'm busy. Just go home with Sunggyu oppa." Yuri unnie hung up.

"Seohyun-ah, I have a date with Taeyeon. Mianhe. I have to go now. Bye~ You can take care of yourself, ne?"

"Ne." I sighed, then hung up.

Aish, I can't belive my siblings neglected me when I needed them. Oh well, I'll just go home with Yoona.

I was walking down the hall, when I noticed the hall's dark and empty.

I hear a strange sound on one of the rooms..

*thud*

Whoah, what's that sound? I guess it's coming from the men's comfort room.

*thud*

Huh? I guess I'll go check it out. Sooo, I walked slowly onto the men's room.. until.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed like a little kid who saw a ghost.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Myungsoo took off his 'saddako' wig, then laughed like a crazy idiot.

I stood there, angered. Giving him the 'i-will-kill-you-in-5-seconds-5-4-3-2-1-you're-dead'

"Yah." He called while laughing softly.

"That was not funny, L. You almost killed me, now you're so dead." I said with a low tone. A serious, angered, fumed Seohyun tone.

His face went serious, then ran outside the room. As usual, I chased him.

Author's POV:

L ran outside while laughing and chanting, "I scared Seohyun! I scared Seohyun! HAHAHA!"

"Yah, you're so dead, L." Seohyun glared at him evilly while chasing him nonstop around the school.

While they were running around, chasing each other and having a good time, Someone was watching them behind the school corridors.

"Unnie! Write it down! Write it down!" The girl exitedly whispered.

"Of course, I know what I'm gonna do." The older girl smirked as she watched Myungsoo tickle Seohyun, then Seohyun laughed like crazy.

"Yah, keumanhaja. Stop it. It's not funny anymore. I'm already tired." Seohyun complained.

"Araso araso. Are you going home?" L asked Seohyun while sitting beside her on the stairs.

"Ne. Alone. Let's go to your house." 

"Araso, kaja." L went to get his bag, then he carried Seohyun's bag as they go to the Kim's house.

"Here we are." Myungsoo opened the door for Seohyun.

"Your house is spectacular, as always." Seohyun took off her shoe and entered inside.

"Yah, you must be tired, sit down first." Myungsoo took off his jacket and ran upstairs.

Seohyun looked at the pictures near the television set.

"She looks familiar, I think I saw her before." Seohyun tried to think where she could've seen the woman.

Then Myungsoo returned downstairs. 

"That's my mom." Myungsoo smiled.

"O-Oh.." Seohyun sat back down, sinking deep down to her thoughts about that woman.

"What do you want?" Myungsoo sat beside her.

"Nothing, I just wanna see your house. Wait, is that a library over there?" Seohyun's eyes become huge and pointed at the library set.

"Ne, wae?" Myungsoo slightly chuckled.

"Omo omo. Your house is heaven." Seohyun slowly walked to the mini library, while Myungsoo just followed her behind.

"Chincha? You really love books."

After an hour, Seohyun scanned through the upper library, and saw one of the interesting photo albums.

"OMOOOOOOOO! NEOMU KYEOPTAAAAA!" Seohyun squealed and poked the picture.

"What's that?" Myungsoo looked in curiosity. "ANIYOOOOOO!" Myungsoo shouted and tried to take away the book from Seohyun.

"Aniyo, I want to see more!" Seohyun begged.

"Araso araso. But don't take selcas of it." Myungsoo finally agreed and pouted while looking at Seohyun who's squealing like a fangirl.

tumblr_m0rz5uhfbg1qhljjd.jpg

tumblr_m0rz6aAQ3s1qhljjd.jpg

tumblr_lxs72vEn5B1qkhgmto1_r1_250.png

tumblr_m0rz9hdrbp1qhljjd.jpg

tumblr_m0rz9bwLKS1qhljjd.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjevQZuzEbzW2gdu4Vxi0

infinite-kpop-myungsoo-Favim.com-253249.

"Aish, that's all? OMO OMO! LOOK AT THIS!" Seohyun said while pointing to the picture, she was laughing very hard.

tumblr_m0rzagBpEu1qhljjd.jpg

"What the hell?" Myungsoo's face become red like a tomato, while Seohyun is dying because of laughter.

"You're pretty here." She stopped laughing.

"Aish, Taeyeon noona!"

"Look at this! It's Taeyeon unnie!" Seohyun pointed to the picture.

tae.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIFc24r1NFSzOe9jBfc0y

Taeyeon_baby-1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCJjLvlzOOrGfJn0dXoqI

20090308_snsd17.jpg

 

"Look, Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie." Seohyun pointed while they were looking at the selcas.

564978.jpg

taeyeon-10.jpg

tumblr_lukzlaHRYb1r4q3oso1_500.png

"Awwwww, you have a beautiful noona." Seohyun complimented while closing the book, and returning it back to its position before.

"How about me? Am I cute before?" Myungsoo asked.

"Of course not."

"Waeeee?"

"You're VERY VERY VERY CUTEEEE!" Seohyun pinched Myungsoo's cheeks, as they proceed downstairs and got some hot cocoa.

"Dongsaeng-ah~" Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sungyeol, Sunggyu and Yoona entered the house, while Taeyeon called.

"Oh, annyeong Taeyeon noona, Tiffany noona,Sunggyu hyung, Sungyeol-ah and Yoona-ssi." Myungsoo greeted.

"Seohyun-ah, you're here. Welcome." Taeyeon welcomed Seohyun.

"Yoona-ah." Seohyun sat beside Yoona while the rest were chatting.

"Soooooo, how long have you two been here?" Sunggyu asked the Myungsoo & Seohyun, and everybody turned their attention to the two.

"Errr.. like, 15 minutes ago." Seohyun answered while blushing due to embarassment, same with L.

"So cute, how about we watch a movie?" Tiffany scanned their dvd racks.

"Romance?" Taeyeon suggested.

"Naaah, boring. We want action." Sunggyu objected.

"How about we watch some horror?" Sungyeol suggested.

"Pffft, then later at night you would have some sleeping problems. Lee Sungyeol, stop it." Tiffany warned her younger brother.

While everyone was busy picking movies, Seohyun was at the corner thinking of something very deep.

"Yah." Yoona called Seohyun, but she got no response.

"Yah, Kwon Seohyun." Yoona waved her hands in front of Seohyun, but still.. silent.

"What's wrong with you?" Yoona shook Seohyun's body but still, no response.

"YAH!" Myungsoo shook Seohyun's body.

"W-Wae..?" Seohyun got back to her senses, then she saw Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Yoona and Myungsoo surrounding her.

"Hyunnie, you okay?" Sunggyu asked his little sister.

"N-Ne.. just go back to whatever you're doing." Seohyun looked outside the window.

"Something's wrong with her, I can tell." Yoona whispered to Sunggyu.

Then the group went back to movie hunting.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? For a second, you're so cheerful, now you're so quiet and seems to be drifting away from reality." Myungsoo sat beside Seohyun while they're watching the rest gather and find some good movie.

"We've been meeting for 2 months, yet you still haven't encountered the quiet and 4d person-type Seohyun?" Seohyun asked while still focused on the group.

"Tell me what happened."

"I just sank into my thoughts. I don't even know why. I remembered something, like a scenario."

"Remembered what?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Storm. Earthquake-like. The walls were falling down. The things breaking. Someone is dying. I don't really understand.."


Good day!

2nd update for the day, since next week, I'll be really busy and I'll only update on the weekends.

Hope you like it. :))) I'm sorry if MyungSeo is taking too long to be official. Coming soon, kekeke~

Please comment on whatever you think. Remember, I hate silent readers.

Hope you like this chapter. Watch out for the next chapter!

-Neesha_smiley13♥