Chapter seven.

Lose it all.

Seohyun's POV:

After a month had passed, many things changed, and exams are coming soon.

While preparing for school, I saw a mini note.

Your birthday is coming soon~

don't forget to treat us, araso? Kekeke.

-L.

Sooo, he dropped a note just to say that? What a childish guy.

I grabbed my bags, and went with unnie inside Sunggyu oppa's car.

Yaaay, I'm not an outcast anymore, we usually play soccer every weekend, and we ride Sunggyu oppa's car whenever we go to school.

"Seohyun-ah." Yuri unnie called.

"Wae unnie?" I responded.

"Please study well, if you need me, I'm always here." She kissed my forehead.

Ever since Jessica unnie told her everything I told Sica unnie, she became a loving and caring sister.

"You too unnie. Saranghae." I hugged her. Then broke it after a few seconds.

"Yah, stop the sweetness there and let me in." Sunggyu oppa hugged the two of us when we arrived.

Life had become better. I usually liked it.

Sunggyu oppa parked, then we went outside the car.

"Ahh. the smell of Moonyoung high." I whispered.

"Oppa!" Taeyeon unnie ran to Sunggyu oppa and hugged him.

Oh, did I mention? Taeyeon unnie and Sunggyu oppa are now a couple. A very famous couple in Moonyoung high.

Neh, in just one month. Kekeke.

I went inside our school with Yuri unnie, and we bid goodbye to each other as we enter our class.

"L-ah!" I hugged L. Neh, we become close for the past few weeks. He helped me forget my first love, but the truth is, I still haven't forget him. Aish, never mind that.

"Hyun-ah, you're so fat!" He joked. Not funny, Kim Myungsoo.

"I hate you." I rolled my eyes on him.

"I was just kidding." He's still laughing. Good thing the teacher arrived, and we went back to our seats.

"Good morning, class. The exams are next week, and you need to prepare and study hard, araso?" The teacher announced.

(After the class)

"Yah, Kwon Seohyun is mad at me. I know that, I can tell." L followed me.

"Shut up, L-ah. You're not funny. I hate you." I rolled my eyes on him, and went to the cafeteria.

"Yaaaah! I was just joking, noona."

"NOONA?!"

"I mean Seohyun-ah."

"That's it, I'm not talking to you after this."

"Hey, you left something at home." Of course I wouldn't fall for that.

Myungsoo's POV:

She still ain't talking to me. Aish, I'm such a pabo for saying that.

Hmmmmm, I know what to do.

I was following her, I rpretended to bump into a wall and collapse.

"Augh." I fell down the floor, pretended to faint.

"YAH! MYUNGSOO AH! YOU IDIOT!" I peeked a little, not too obvious, and she looks SO worried.

HAHAHAHA! You should've seen the look on your face when you were worried, Kwon Seohyun.

"My head.. it hurts." Oh I love trolling Seohyun!

"Myungsoo-ah, you pabo, i hate you, please wake up." I didn't responded.

Yah, why is she calling me 'myungsoo' ?! The hell? Argh, she's lucky I'm trolling her.

"Myungsoo-ah, you evil stupid moron, no one will bump into a wall and die!" She's almost crying.

"Aish, araso araso, I forgive you, you stupid moron bumpkin, just wake up." She pleaded.

Not yet hmmmm. As I can see, students are murmuring and surrounding us.

"Aigoo-ya, L-ah! Just stand up for hell's sake you pabo." She scratched the back of her head.

"Araso. You really forgive me?" I woke up, the troll's over.

"Not really." She stood up and prepared to leave, but I stood up and held her wrist.

The students left and murmured still. Okay, troll's not working.

Seohyun's POV:

This pabo, I know you already for one whole month. I know your trolls.

I stood up, prepared to leave, but he held my wrist.

"I need to tell you something." He looked serious. He dragged me to the school garden.

We sat down at the marble table while looking at the view beneath Moonyoung high.

"I joked earlier because.. I wanted to bond with you." He seriously said.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked. Wanting to know the serious situation behind this.

"I wanted to be close to you more before I vanish." He looked down with teary eyes.

"Omo, what are you saying, you troll?" I almost shouted, if this is a joke, STOP.

"I'm not joking." He weakly said.

"Araso araso, I forgive you, stop this madness right now, L-ah." I stood up then he grabbed my hand.

"I'm leaving the week after the exams." He said straight. I can feel he's crying.

"WHAT!?" I can't believe what I'm hearing. Is this a joke or what?!

"I'm leaving.. leaving for good." He said while crying.

"L-ah!" I pulled my hand and faced him, he's crying truly. This thing breaks my heart. Darn you, Myungsoo.

"I'm saying the truth. Sorry for what had happened earlier." He wiped his tears.

I cried, real tears. Now it's endless. Darn darn darn. Crap crap crap. I hate you so much Kim Myungsoo.

"Please don't cry." He wiped the tears from my cheeks. "I'll do something. I'll make a way."

"L-ah.." I said weakly.

"What? Please don't cry anymore, I hate seeing you cry."

"Let's just go inside."

We went to our class, different class. I was with Yoona.

"Seohyun-ah! Why are you sad?" Yoona hugged me very tight.

I had realized, I've gotten a close friendship between Myungsoo the past few weeks.

"Nothing.. Yoona-ah, don't mind me." I said coldly. Without emotions.

"Why are you like that?" Yoona kissed my forehead. My best friend is really caring.

Then the teacher entered.

"Talk to you after class, araso?" She sweetly smiled at me.

During class, I wasn't really listening. I was thinking about what L told me.

"I'm leaving the week after the exams."

"I'm leaving.. leaving for good."

Why in the world was I affected with this joke? Aish.

If this a joke, then please tell me. Aigoo, I just want this class to end. I can't think clearly.

(After the class.)

Oh, I realized I slept. I saw Yoona & Jessica unnie talking in front of me, they look worried.

"Oh, you're awake, hyun-ah." Jessica unnie felt a little relieved.

"I slept during the class?" I asked, next to freaking out.

"Neh, but I told the teacher that you're not feeling well, so she let you sleep this time." Yoona told me, I was relieved.

"What happened, Seohyun-ah? Yoona told me everything." Jessica unnie caressed my hair, and she looks worried.

"Nothing unnie, don't mind me, I was hungry at that time." I lied. I don't wanna be a burden to them.

"Wanna eat? I saved some bacon and bread for you, since students are hungry, and I don't want you to be left out of food.

She handed me the bread & bacon, I accepted and started eating.

"Are you really sure you're okay, Seohyun-ah? I won't leave unless you tell me honestly." Jessica unnie placed her hand on the top of mine.

"Neh unnie, rest assured, I'm fine!" I smiled. Oh well, I guess the thing back earlier was no big deal.

"Okay, I'm gonna leave, we have group projects. Take care, hyunnie." Jessica unnie kissed me on the cheek, then left.

"Yoong, what time is it?" I asked Yoona, then she looked at her wrist.

"it's.. 3:22pm. We still have 2 hours before the extra class." She answered.

"Thanks, let's go out?" I asked.

"Errr, I'm afraid so, I have to meet Sungyeol oppa right now, I'll be back on 4. Araso? Bye!" She kissed me on the cheek then left.

"Aish. Now, I'm left alone." I pouted.

I grabbed my bag, then walked while eating the food Yoona gave me.

Eottoke? Yoona has to meet with Sungyeol oppa, while L still has class.

I know! I went to the main auditorium, and played the piano. Good thing no one's there.

 

"Saehayan byeolbichi nunmureul gamsaya 
 
Ddaddeuthan barame nunmuri naeryeoyo
 
Geudae neugginayo.
 
Joyonghi soksakineun geudaereul hyanghan I ddeolrimeul
 
Hayan jongiwee geudael geuryeoyo
 
Ddaddeuthan misoga nal anajoneyo
 
Ige sarangingayo
 
Du nuneul gama bwado geudaeman boineun geolyo
 
I'll be waiting for you geu dael gidarilgeyo
 
Deo isang apeun nunmul boiji aneulraeyo
 
You let me know geojitmal gateun sarang
 
Nochi aneul guh ehyo balo geudeh ni ggayo.."

"Omona, you have a wonderful voice and an amazing piano skill." I saw a girl approach me, and I stopped playing.

"Oh, sorry for disturbing you, I'm Lee Tiffany." Tiffany sunbae offered her hand for a handshake.

"Tiffany sunbae, I knew you already!" I called her.

"Pardon?" She asked. Seem to forget me.

"Uhh, It's me, Seohyun." I smiled, helping her remember me.

"Oh, Seohyun-ah! You're Sungyeol's classmate. I remember you. Mianhe." She laughed.

"I thought sunbae had forgotten me." I laughed too.

"Oh, please don't call me sunbae, call me unnie. Anyways, I didn't know you could play the piano so well and sing well too."

"Hehehe, gumawo." I thanked shyly.

"Do you wanna enter the school's music club?" 

"Errr, music club?"

"Neh, music club. The advantages of school music club.. hmmm, you get to sing every week at the school friday fair, and we get to sing at the school play and at the regionals." She smiled.

"Ermmm, how about disavantages?"

"I guess, for busy students like you, errrr, you get to stay at school up until 6."

"Bwo? 6? I can't. What for?"

"Practice of course."

"Oh, where shall I sign up?" I asked. 

"Hmmmm, you can approach me or Taeyeon or Jessica, or Sunggyu." She mentioned.

"Sunggyu oppa?" I asked.

"Neh, wae? Any problem?"

"Nothing. Erhm, where will the audition be held?"

"As for you, no need to audition since I heard you. But if Jessica, Taeyeon or Sunggyu wants, then you'll auditon."

"Okay, thanks for the info unnie."

"Oh, one more thing."

"Hmmm?"

"Music club is just for moonyoung university students, since we're the sunbaes and you're the hoobaes, but we occasionally choose really talented students on moonyoung high, like you and jessica."

"Chincha? I'm so happy to have this privilege."

"Good for you, Seohyun-ah. See you later. Oh, and prepare yourself, if you get accepted, you're gonna have to attend practice today."

"Oh, thanks so much unnie." 

"Nah, it's okay. See you later, I just went here to get the piece I left earlier. Kekeke. Bye!" She waved then went away.

Music club? I guess this will be fun.

I noticed it's already 3:55. I need to get back to the school.

I went back to the school, and waited for Yoona, oh, she's there already.

"Where have you been, Hyun?" She asked me while getting something from her bag.

"From the school auditorium." I answered while looking at the students passing by.

"Wae?"

"I just feel like playing the piano. And guess what?"

"What? Surprise me."

"Lalalala." I sang.

"What?"

"I'm gonna audition in music club! Tiffany sunbae saw me!"

"That's awesome! Hey wait, isn't that for sunbaes only..? Except for Jessica unnie?"

"Neh, but they accepted me. I don't know why. Students like me rarely get accepted!"

"Hyun, I'm so happy for you. Give me a hug." I hugged her real tight, then broke after a few seconds.

"We'll celebrate later, araso?"

"Neh, my house. 7? I don't know. it's up to you."

"Araso, I'll bring food."

"I'm so excited, kekeke. Hey, how are you and Sungyeol oppa?" I asked her.

"Nothing. As usual." She said emotionless.

"Awwww, kwaenchana, Yoona-ah." I patted her back.

"Now, where are we off to?" She asked, avoiding the topic.

"To Taeyeon sunbae, or Jessica unnie."

"Araso, we'll have to go to Moonyoung university."

We went to Moonyoung university to find Tiffany sunbae or Taeyeon sunbae.

I immediately saw Tiffany sunbae and Taeyeon sunbae chatting.

"Tiffany sunbae!" I approached her.

"Oh, it's you, Seohyun-ssi. Taeyeon-ah, this is Seohyun, the one I'm talking about." She gave me eyesmiles, and presented me to Taeyeon sunbae.

"I knew her already, she's the sister of Sunggyu oppa. Seohyun-ssi, I never know your piano skills and your voice were amazing." She smiled.

"Kekeke, thanks unnie." I shyly said, again. I'm shy whenever I'm with sunbaes.

"Let's go to the auditorium to audition. Hey, it's you, Yoona-ah." Tiffany sunbae hugged Yoona. Yoona just hugged back.

"How's acting club?" She asked Yoona.

"Acting club? It's going well. Thanks for asking unnie."

"Good to hear, now let's proceed to Seohyun's audition. Call the club members.

"Araso." Taeyeon sunbae, went to the office to grab a megaphone.

"To all the music club members, please proceed to the auditorium." She announced.

Omona, I'm nervous, I can't handle this. Eottoke?! Aish, I can do this. Hwaiting~~

I went to the auditorium. And prepared to pla the piano, as members were gathering on the auditorium.

Whoah, they're many. 20 members, I guess. Not bad.

Then I saw Sunggyu oppa seating at the front seats, then he saw me, he was kind of surprised.

But he signalled me, 'hwaiting'. Awww, my supportive oppa.

Taeyeon sunbae went up the stage, and announced something.

"Guys, we have a new member. She'll be auditioning. Her name is Kwon Seohyun." Then Taeyeon sunbae signalled me to play, I sat on the piano and played.

 

"geudaega boineyo
 
nae mamsok dan han saram
 
geutorok geuriwohan
 
geudaega boyeoyo
 
boiji annnayo na
 
deulliji annnayo nae mam
 
na yeogiisseoyo na gidarilkkeyo
 
na geudaeyeoyaman haeyo
 
apado useumi nayo
 
useodo nunmuri nayo
 
geudaeui gieogi meomuneun geugose na isseoyo
 
eolmana gidaryeoya
 
geudaega nal bolkkayo
 
ireoke ganjeolhan mam geudaeneun moreunayo
 
boiji annnayo na
 
deulliji annnayo nae mam
 
na yeogiisseoyo na gidarilgeyo
 
na geudaeyeoyaman haeyo
 
apado useumi nayo
 
useodo nunmuri nayo
 
geudaeui gieogi meomuneun geugose na isseoyo
 
salmyeoshi nal jabajudeon geu songil
 
nal bodeon ttatteutaetdeon geu miso
 
nunmuljocha areumdapdeon sarang
 
nae mameun ajik geudaeronde
 
na geudaeyeoyaman haeyo
 
na yeogi seoisseulkkeyo
 
sigani heulleodo nunmuri heulleodo
 
geudaeman gidarilgeyo
 
apado useumi nayo
 
useodo nunmuri nayo
 
geudaeui gieogi meomuneun geugose na isseoyo.."

After I played, they stood up and clapped. Some cheered. 

Taeyeon sunbae, Tiffany sunbae, Sunggyu oppa and the rest of the club leaders smiled and clapped.

I went to an empty seat beside Yoona, after bowing.

"You were awesome, Seohyun-ah. Really great." She hugged me.

"Thanks Yoona-ah. I hope they accept me."

"Standing ovation, then they'll not accept you? Of course they will."

Then Taeyeon unnie went to the stage, "Do you accept her as a member of our music club?" 

The crowd cheered. I'm so grateful.

"Welcome to the music club, Seohyun-ah." Tiffany stood up and approached me.

Then she handed me a badge.

"Jeongmal gumawo unnie~"

"Once a music club member, always a music club member." She hugged then went back to her seat.

All the members congratulated me, then went outside the auditorium.

Finally, Sunggyu oppa approached me.

"I'm so proud of you, Seohyun-ah." Sunggyu oppa kissed my forehead, then went outside.

"Seohyun-ah!" Yoona screamed while hugging me.

"Yoona-ah!" I screamed while hugging her.

"I'm so so so happy for youuuuuu~" She hugged me tight.

"Thanks so so so much!" I hugged her, then we went outside and went to our class.

The teacher entered immediately.

"Goodafternoon, welcome to our class." The teacher announced. "Oh, Seohyun-ssi, congratulations." The teacher added.

"Kamsahamnida, Sonsaengnim." I bowed. Then the class looked at me with confused looks, including L.

I looked at L, and he gave me a 'what-happened' look, I gave him the 'I'll-explain-later' look.

(After the class.)

"Yah, tell me what happened." L cornered me and Yoona while we were chatting.

"Guess what. I got accepted at Music Club!" I announced excitedly.

"Oh, congratulations." He smiled at me.

"Oh, Yoona-ah, L-ah, I gotta go, we have club practice." I waved goodbye and ran to the auditorium.

Phew, I thought I was late. I was just in time.

"Oh, Hi Seohyun-ah." Jessica unnie approached me and greeted me.

"Annyeong unnie." I greeted while taking out my notebook and pen for practice schedules.

"I heard the news, congratulations, Seohyun-ah." She hugged me.

"Thanks unnie. Oh, the practice is gonna start."

"Annyeong! Today is thursday, that means tomorrow we're gonna perform at the friday fair." Sunggyu oppa announced.

"We, Taeyeon, Tiffany and I, had planned. Okay, there's only two performances, since it's the first week of the second month. Me and Taeyeon will have a duet, and Seohyun, Tiffany & Jessica will have a trio. That's final. We'll practice next week for the group singing. Is that clear?" Sunggyu oppa asked, then he dismissed us, leaving me, Taeyeon sunbae, Jessica unnie, Tiffany sunbae and Sunggyu oppa.

"Let's practice." Taeyeon unnie said.

(After practice)

Wait, Jessica unnie and Sunggyu oppa disappeared. Wonder why.

"Tiffany sunbae, Taeyeon sunbae." I called the two while they were arranging the piece.

"Wae?" Tiffany sunbae called.

"Have you seen Jessica unnie or Sunggyu oppa?" I asked.

"Aniyo, I knew they were in a hurry or something." Tiffanys sunbae answered without moving her eyes away from the song piece.

"Oh. Can you please accompany me home?"

"Sorry, Seohyun-ssi. We're still gonna have to stay here to arrange these." Taeyeon sunbae told me,

"Just be careful on your way home, it's pretty dark." Tiffany unnie waved goodbye as I went out.

I called L so he can accompany me home.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" he asked.

"L-ah! It's me, Seohyun-ah. Can you please accompany me home?"

"Mianhe, I'm busy. I have a project to make. I'm so so sorry." 

"Nah, it's okay. Bye."

"Be careful." Then i hung up.

Maybe Yoona?

*ring ring ring*

"Hello? Hyunnie?" 

"Yoona-ah, can you please accompany me home?"

"Hyun-ah, I'm cooking, I'm sorry."

"Kwaenchana. Bye."

"Be careful." I hung up.

What's up with these guys?

I also called Jessica unnie, Yuri unnie and Sunggyu oppa. Omma and Appa are busy, aish. I'll guess I'll go alone.

I grabbed my bag from my locker, and walked slowly at the dark hall.

I walked home, alone and nervous, but I know I have the courage.

But then, a car stopped in front of me and.. "AHHHHH-- mmmmm!" A guy grabbed me and placed his hand on my mouth. Aish, now I'm kidnapped. I try to fight back, but I can barely move!

Then a guy blindfolded me, and placed a scotchtape in my mouth and tied me in a rope.

Now i can't see, i can't move and I can't speak. Aish this. I'm so afraid! I don't wanna die!

Then the car stopped, and the guy dragged me somewhere.

He opened the door, and pushed me on the chair, untied the rope, put away the scotch tape and took away my blindfold.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the hell."


Good day guys.

Another long update.

Hope you like it.

I love seohyun's voice, so I placed her in the music club. Kekeke.

Thanks for the new subscribers. Please comment about whatever you think.

Lately, I haven't been receiving any notifications, please comment and subscribe. Gumawo,

Watch out for the next chapter. ^_____^

-Neesha_smiley13♥

imageimage