Chapter eight.

Lose it all.

Seohyun's POV:

"SURPRISE!" Everyone in the room shouted, Yoona popped out a confetti.

"What the hell is this..?!" I asked, more like shouted. 

"It's a surprise you pabo." Yoona rolled her eyes on me.

"I almost died thinking I was kidnapped." I sat on the table and pinned my head on the table.

"Seohyun-ah, you okay?" Jessica unnie came near me.

"OF COURSE I AM! Thank you thank you thank you guys." I stood up smiling. Yeah, I won this time!

"Yah, you troller girl." Myungsoo pinched my cheeks.

"Awwww, thanks. Wait, what for?" I asked.

"For being an official member of the Music Club." Taeyeon sunbae & Tiffany sunbae hugged me, and they popped out another batch of confetti.

"Congratulations, Hon, now we've gotta go. We'll leave you and your friends to party." Mom and Dad hugged me.

"LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!" Sunggyu oppa the music, and they began to eat.

I grabbed the juice, and went outside to chill. In the upper porch near the outdoor fireplace.

I looked at them through the window, and they didn't seem to saw me, good, I can have my alone time.

Fr: L.

Yah, where the heck are you? You're the main celebrant, you should be here partying.

L noticed me. I don't wanna go back there.

To: L.

Here at the upper porch near the outdoor fireplace. Please come here. I need to talk to you about something.

After a few seconds, he went here, and sat beside me.

"What do you wanna talk about?" He asked while playing with his phone.

"What are you talking about earlier? At the garden?" I asked, gathering all of the guts.

"Seohyun-ah.."

"Are you really gonna leave us? Answer me, L-ah."

"A-Aniyo.."

"BWO?! Are you joking me? I'm not in the mood to entertain your stupid jokes."

"Yah, listen, I was just joking about earlier."

"JOKING? Well, let me tell you, IT AIN'T FUNNY WHEN YOU MADE ONE PERSON CRY."

"Huh? Who cried? You cried?"

I didn't answered due to my anger. I was so angry I could turn into a fire like this one in front of us.

How could he make such joke?

"I'm sorry. Jeongmal Mianhe. Please forgive me." He tenderly said.

"How could you make some joke like that?" I asked him, holding back the anger.

"Seoooo~ I'm afraid to lose you." He pouted.

"What kind of sick excuse was that?" I stood up. Anger decreased.

"I'm sorry, Pleaseeeeee!" He did aegyo. 

"Aish, araso araso." I rolled my eyes on him, and I entered inside.

Then I found Yoong, searching for something, "Oh. there you are, Kwon Seohyun." She hugged me.

"Yoong! Who planned this?" I asked.

"Errrr, L. But I did a little helping."

"L planned all of this in just.. merely one hour?" I was shocked, my eyes grew big.

"Neh, he contacted us, in just 5 minutes! Could you imagine that?"

"Thanks for the info."

Before I could go back to the porch, Jess unnie stopped me.

"Hyun-ah! You finally revealed your golden voice." She hugged me.

"Neh unnie. Hope I won't disappoint you."

"Awwww, araso. Just do your best, araso? Oh, Your Yuri unnie is searching for you."

"Okay, I'll just approach her." 

I directly went to the porch I was earlier, but Yuri unnie saw me.

"Hyunnie! Congratulations! Chukahae~~ My dongsaeng is amazing."' She cheered and hugged.

"Gumawo, unnie~ see you later!"

Finally, now is the moment to go to the upper porch.

I saw L looking at the view.

"L-ah." I called.

"Wae..?"

i jumped to him and hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you." I tightened the hug while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"For what?" 

"For this. For this surprise."

"Naaah, it's nothing." We broke the hug, and our eyes locked for like 15 seconds, until we realized what we're doing and looked away, leaving an awkward atmosphere.

"Yah, let's go inside. It's too cold here." I stood up, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me down.

"Let's stay here. It's peaceful here." He wore off his blazer, and put it on me.

"How about you..?" I asked.

"I'm okay, as long as we're here." Then the awkward atmosphere lingered while we're looking at the view beneath.

"L-ah." I calleed.

"Hmmm?"

"Let's go inside. The party's almost over."

"Oh, let's go." We entered inside.

"Seohyun-ssi, congratulations. I have to go home. Sorry I haven't congratulated you earlier, Chukahae~" Sungyeol oppa greeted.

"Gumawo, oppa." I bowed.

"Yah, don't call me oppa. We're the same age, and you're 2 months older than me. Kekeke."

"Oh, I see, Mianhe op-- I mean.. Sungyeol-ssi. Kekeke. Bye! Be careful." I waved goodbye, and he did too and went outside.

"Seohyun-ah, Congratulations! I'm planning to enter soon again, Chukahae~~" Woohyun oppa greeted.

"Gumawo, oppa! Be careful on your way home." I bowed.

"Wait, Woohyun-ah! Don't you dare leave me." Jessica unnie ran on our way.

"Mianhe, let's go sica-ah." Woohyun oppa held Sica unnie's hand.

"Chukahae Hyun~~ Oh, prepare yourself tomorrow." She winked at me, then went outside with Woohyun oppa.

Then I saw Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie arguing about something.

"Oh, Hyunnie!" Then they stopped when they saw me.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Naaah, nothing. Chukahae~~ Bye! Let's go Fany-ah." Taeyeon unnie hugged me, then went outside, but Tiffany unnie stayed.

"Seohyun-ssi, you need to know this. When you are a new member, you become famous in the whole school. Moonyoung high and university. So prepare tomorrow. Araso? Bye! chukahae~~" She greeted then followed Taeyeon unnie.

Whoah, famous? Chincha? I think I can't handle this.

"Hyun-ah, I'm leaving. Chukahae~~ Bye!" She waved goodbye.

"Neh, be careful. Gumawo." I waved goodbye, then she went outside.

"L-ah, you leaving?" I asked while he was finished talking with Sunggyu oppa.

"A little bit." He took a bite on the apple.

"Can you tell me stories about your past school?" I asked him while seating down the couch.

"Of course. I was famous back then." He smirked.

"Then..? Tell me more." I was curious.

"Ladies give me gifts everyday. Whenever I arrive, they always gather around me."

"Chincha?"

"Neh, everyone liked me, I was a part of the kingkas."

"Bwo..? Tell me more!"

"All the queenkas try to get me. They always follow me. They longed for my smile."

"Ehh? How.. How.. Ugh, I can't describe."

"I'll continue. They always ask Taeyeon noona about me. Taeyeon noona had a lot of boyfriends back then. I don't even thought about her becoming Tiffany noona's best friend when they're in different schools."

"Oh, wait, why did it drifted onto Taeyeon unnie's life?"

"Errr, sorry."

"What does it feel like being famous?"

"Fun, at the same time, annoying."

"Chincha?"

"Wait, why are you asking these?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious."

"Oh."

"Errr, I guess it's embarassing to ask. Do you ever had a girlfriend?"

"N... A... N-Neh."

"Chincha? Tell me."

"Well.. Aish, i've forgotten about her already."

"Oh, Mianhe."

"Kwaenchana. Oh, it's getting late. I'm going home."

"Neh, thanks again. Bye, be careful." I waved. He went outside.

"Hyunnie!" Yuri unnie ran to me.

"Unnie, wae?"

"I'm proud of you, lil sis." She huggd me, then handed me a little box.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

I opened the box, and saw a fluffy bear keychain.

"Omo omo, Neomu Kyeopta! Gumawo, unnie!" I hugged her.

"It's nothing. Hope you like it."

"I LOVE it." 

"Good to hear. Now I'm off to sleep. I still have practice tomorrow."

"Neh. thanks again. Sleepwell." I hugged her the last time, and she went upstairs.

"Sunggyu oppa." I saw Sunggyu oppa eating at the table counter.

"Hmmm?" He asked while chewing.

"I'm gonna sleep."

"Araso, sleep, you have a trio performance tomorrow. Prepare yourself. I'll sleep soon." Sunggyu oppa kissed my forehead, and I went upstairs to sleep.

I put off my blazer, HEY WAIT, this is Myungsoo's. Oh no, I forgot. I'll just return it tomorrow.

To: L.

L-ah, you left your blazer. I'll return it tomorrow. Kamsahamnida~~ See you tomorrow.

I slept while listening to: Something happened to my heart by AT&T. ♥

(Tomorrow Morning)

Yuri's POV:

I talked to Woohyun yesterday. I missed him.

I thought I got over him, but I'm still not.

I cried myself last night, now I woke up really messy.

I plastered a fake smile on my face, just to show them I'm finer than fine, and finest than finer.

I went to the bathroom to wash, and I prepared.

Then I went downstairs to take breakfast.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Seohyun asked me after drinking her milk.

"Huh? Wae?" I asked, realizing my smile went away.

"You look sad." She gave me a suspicious look.

"Ohh, aniyo, I'm not." I gave a fake smile, but as usual, Seohyun knew the thing behind it.

"Yuri-ah, let's start the day right. Let's forget about the yesterday that made us cry." Sunggyu oppa gave a reassuring smile.

"Neh, you're right. Let's eat." I grabbed the box of cereal and put some on the bowl, same goes with milk.

We all ate, and went to the car, and drove to school.

"SH--" Sunggyu oppa almost cursed when he saw the mob running to the car.

Bwo?! What's the meaning of this? We stayed in the car until the mob disappeared, yeah, we sacrificed being late in our classes.

"Oppa, what happened? Did you broke up with Taeyeon unnie?" Seohyun innocently asked.

"Yah, why me? The crowd were chanting 'Seohyun'. It was clearly not me." He said.

"Bwo? Why me? I didn't do any-- I didn't expected it to be like this!" We looked at her suspiciously.

"What have you done hyunnie?" I asked her. I never knew our innocent maknae would do such things.

"Unnie! Oppa! Don't get me wrong! Sunggyu oppa knows why." Seohyun pointed to Sunggyu oppa.

Seohyun's POV:

"Oh! I get it! Because Seohyun is a new member of the music club. Haven't Taeyeon and Tiffany mentioned it?" Sunggyu oppa smiled evilly.

"They have. Atleast I was safe." I was relieved.

"You think? This is just the beginning. Prepare, Kwon Seohyun." He scared me.

"Yah oppa! You're scaring our maknae!" Yuri unnie glared at him.

"Can you tell us what happened when you join the music club?" I asked.

"Oh gosh, that fateful day.." Sunggyu oppa's eyes widened as he started to tell.

"Omma, where's Yuri and Seohyun?" I asked mom.

"Sunggyu-ah. you missed your sisters already? Remember, they're at Incheon with grandma." Mom smiled while baking cookies.

"Oh. So I'll go to school alone?"

"What else, Kwon Sunggyu? You're a grown up person now, don't ask me that."

"Mianhamnida. I'll go to school now, bye."

When i arrived at school.

"SUNGGYU OPPA!" I saw a mob of girls run to me.

"OPPA OPPA!" Another group of girls run to me.

Oh gosh, why is this happening? 

I ran to the men's bathroom to hide. I peeked, clear. I ran to my classroom as fast as I can.

I ended up going home and pretending I'm sick.

"Ch-Chincha..?" My eyes grew big and my heartbeat went fast. I'm so nervous.

"Poor hyunnie!" Yuri unnie hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"You're all acting like weird idiots. Enjoy your fame. Just wave, be cool, and all that." Sunggyu oppa chuckled.

"Araso. Let's go down." I invited.

"No, not this time. We're already late, the teachers may spot us and accuse us of skipping class. Let's just wait for 2hrs. That can do, right?" Yuri unnie suggested. She was pretty nervous too.

"Neh, OMO! I forgot L's blazer!" I panicked even more.

Yuri unnie and Sunggyu oppa smirked evilly at me.

"What? Aigoo." I rolled my eyes on them.

I opened the car door and prepared to exit, but Yuri unnie grabbed my hand.

"What the hell were you thinking? Are you out of your mind to go out?" Yuri unnie gave me her mean look.

"I wanna go out." I closed the car door.

"That's impossible to happen. If you go out there, you're in huge danger." Sunggyu oppa warned me.

1 hour and sixty seconds have passed, yet it feels like a day.

Yuri unnie is sleeping while listening to her ipod, Sunggyu oppa is playing games on his 3DS.

While I'm here.. looking at the window, humming songs I could not even thought I could hum.

I wanna get out here. As soon as I can, but I have no choice but to wait for a measly one hour.

"Aish! This stupid game!" Sunggyu oppa closed his ds and threw it inside his bag because of anger.

"Yah, calm down." I patted Sunggyu oppa's shoulder.

"I'm so bored. I'm so tired. And I'm so dead." Sunggyu oppa looked down.

"Let's just go inside." I forced him to.

"It's too late. Aish. Who knows, there's danger out there." 

"Oppa, I gotta go to the restroom. The outdoor restroom. Please? I promise I'll be fast and careful."

"Aish, araso araso, promise me you'll be careful."

"Neh, bye!" I went out carefully, and slowly.

I immediately entered the restroom and hurried.

Then went outside, but after my 5th step, I heard a voice, "What are you doing here, missy?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Uh-oh.


Good day~

Took me awhile to make this chap, took me a DAY! Kekeke.

I love my dear commenters and subscribers.

Thanks to the new subscribers: SaranghaeIloveyou & Cathsnsd09, thanks for subscribing.

Tho MyungSeo is a rare couple, I thank you because you still support it.

Please comment on whatever you think, I don't like silent readers. :))

Watch out for the next chapter. ^___^

-Neesha_smiley13♥