Chapter nine.

Lose it all.

Sunggyu's POV:

It's been 5 minutes, where the hell is she?

"Aish, I shouldn't have let her. Maybe she escaped." I worried. Yuri woke up.

"Where's Seo?" She asked while yawning.

"WHAT. You shouldn't have let her! Aish, I'll search fo--"

'NO. You're gonna stay here, Kwon Yuri."

"Aish, araso araso. Let's just wish Seohyun a good luck."

Seohyun's POV:

"What are you doing here, missy?" A familiar voice asked.

I froze on the spot, thinking of what to do.

Then the person walked to my front, ARGH. "it's just you, Im Yoona, darn you, you made my whole body shiver." I sat down in relief.

"Yah, what are you doing here? It's class hours you know, if I wasn't the one who saw you, you've been a dead meat already."

"Aish, we were late due to the freaky mob. How 'bout you?"

"I excused myself to the bathroom." 

"Ohh, wanna come with me?"

"Nah, I don't wanna be in trouble."

"Oh, araso araso. Bye~!" I waved then ran to the car.

I opened the car door, and saw my two siblings looking at me like they're mad.

"What." I asked. Trying to act innocent.

"Did anyone saw you?" Yuri unnie asked.

"N-Neh." 

"WHO?!" The two shouted.

"Errr, Yoona."

"Never ever do that again." Sunggyu oppa warned me.

"Araso.." I looked out the window and waited for another boring hour.

(After one hour)

I looked at my wristwatch and.. "FINALLY FREEDOOOOOM!" I shouted like an idiot, causing Yuri unnie and Suggyu oppa to wake up.

"W-Wae...?" Sunggyu oppa scratched his hair.

"Let's go outside~~" I opened the car door and pulled Yuri unnie.

I smelled the fresh air. Then went inside the school as the students were getting out of their classes.

"Hyun-ah, I'm off." Yuri unnie went somewhere, then I went to the auditorium.

"Oh, it's you. You're just in time." Tiffany unnie signalled me to come near.

"Where's Jess unnie?" I asked while placing my bag in the chair beside me.

"She's on the way here."

"Oh."

"Let's start, is it okay for you to sacrifice your recess for this?"

"Neh. Kwaenchana." I gave a reassuring smile.

"Good. Oh, Sica-ah, you're here, let's practice, kaja."

(After a few minutes)

"Amazing, we're done, dismissed." We grabbed our bags and headed outside.

Taeyeon's POV:

Where the hell is Sunggyu oppa? Aishh. It's almost near class time.

Then I felt a warm body hugging me from behind. Aigoo, this sweet monster.

"Missed me?" He kissed the back of my head.

"Oppa! Where have you been?! I've been searching for you! Are you avoiding me?!" I pulled away then I faced him.

"Aniyo! You missed me already?" He joked.

"Of course not." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Taeyeon-ah~" He did an aegyo. Darn you, you always know my weakness.

"Stop it oppa, you know aegyo's my weakness." 

"Look at me. You know what's my biggest weakness that I can't overcome?" He leaned his face closer to me.

"What?"

"You." He cupped my chin, then kissed me. I was shocked, but then I kissed back, but broke it after a few seconds.

"Oppa. You're so.. so.. aish, I can't describe you. Let's just practice!" I hit him playfully, then we went to the auditorium.

We went to the auditorium and practiced.

Seohyun's POV:

I went back to the auditorium, I must've left my book there.

Before I open the door, I looked at the window, Taeyeon unnie and Sunggyu oppa are practicing.

I'll just sneak in fast. I opened the door, they looked at me, I grabbed my book, then ran outside.

"Your dongsaeng is cute." Taeyeon unnie whispered LOUD, Sunggyu oppa just chuckled.

While I was walking along the hall, I thought of something, "Where the hell is L?" I asked myself.

Oh well. Don't even think about it.

I went to my class, I was so early, I laid my head on my table, and blew off the hair on my face.

I'm so nervous for the friday fair. "Keudael saranghamyeon andwael iyoorado innayo, ijeotdamyeonsuh honja--" I sang softly, not wanting someone to hear.

Then someone clapped.

"Amazing." Sungyeol-ssi sat on the chair in front of me.

"Gumawo." I smiled slightly.

"I didn't see you earlier." 

"Maybe, we're in different classes." I tried to cover up. Good thing I didn't stutter.

"Oh."

"Hey, have you seen L?"

"Aniyo. I haven't seen him since this morning."

"Oh, where is he..?"

"Yeah, Taeyeon noona's searching for him too."

"Aish, that kid.

*kringggggg*

Then students enter the room, and the classed started. I haven't seen L, where is he?

(After class.)

"Im Yoona." I poked the sleeping girl on the bench.

"Oh, Kwon Seohyun." She yawned.

"You sleepy?"

"Ne."

"Oh. Have you seen L?"

"Aniyo. I think he didn't attend school today."

"Huh? Wae?"

"I don't know! I'm not Kim Taeyeon. Besides, I'm not his lover.." She teased.

"YAH! What the hell are you saying?"

"Nothing. Why are you searching for him?"

"I don't know. Let's just go eat."

When we went to the cafeteria, I sat down on on of the tables. Then people started approaching me.

Oh-kaaaay, why in the world? My outfit is bad? My face looks terrible? Another issue?

"Seohyun-ssi!" All the people gathered in our table.

"Omo." Yoona sat there speechless and shocked.

"You're the new member of the music club, right?" The kid asked, then people were taking picture of me. Am I even a celebrity? Close to impossible.

"N-Ne.." I nervously answered. Then gulped.

"What's the feeling of being a junior high member of a prestigious club?" The girl with the thick glasses asked while taking notes.

W-Wha.. Prestigious?! I couldn't even imagine!

"I'm honored to be in the club, Tiffany unnie told me that high school students rarely get into the club." I answered confidently.

Sunggyu oppa always tell me that in order to overcome situations, I must be bold.

"Chincha? Can you please sample a song?" They requested, then the crowd cheered.

"N-Ne." I agreed, then sang.

 

"..maeil gidohaeyo geudaega nareul
 
dora bol geu nal han yeojaro
 
barabol sun eobtnayo imi neujeo beorin georyo
 
cheoeumieotjyo sarangeul alge doen georyo.."

"You have an amazing voice, Seohyun-ssi." The kid clapped.

"Thanks for the time! Goodluck on your performance later. Hwaiting~" The girl cheered.

"Gumawo! Gumawo!" I bowed to all of them until they went away.

"Seohyun-ah!" Yoona started squealing.

"Yah, wae?"

"YOU'RE FAMOUUUUUUS~" She sang.

"Aniyooooo! Stop it, let's just go to the garden, I don't feel like eating anymore."

"Oh shut up, I'm tired already, and HUNGRY. Since you invited me here, let's just stay here." Yoona held my wrist, begging me to stay.

"Araso araso. Just buy your food, I'll stay here."

Yoona's POV:

I walked to the counter, and saw SUNGYEOL oppa! He's so cute with his nerdy glasses and all that.

I pretended I was looking at the menu, then second after second, I was glancing at him. Kekeke.

"Yoona-ah.." He called me while looking at me smiling.

"Oppa wae?" I asked while pretending to be busy looking at the menu, so he wouldn't notice I'm looking at him.

"You look so cute doing that." He chuckled softly.

"Gumawo." I blushed. YAH! How dare me! Aishh, so embarassing.

"You really look cute, can I pinch your cheeks to see if you're a teddy bear or something?" Sungyeol oppa acted like a little kid. Kekeke. How cute!

"Ne." I laughed softly at his childish behavior. Then he pinched my cheeks.

"Ow oppa, that hurts." I pouted, touching the red cheek.

"Mianhe. Let's go eat, Yoona-ah?" He went back to the serious, 17 year old guy, while lifting up his tray.

"Wait, I haven't ordered anything yet." I rushed to the counter to order what I want, then went back to Sungyeol oppa.

"Where are we gonna eat?" He asked while searching for a decent table somewhere.

"I have reserved a table. Kaja!" I invited him over to our table.

Seohyun's POV:

While my eyes were glued on to the counter, then again, I sanked to my own thoughts, drifting far away from this world to my own world.

"Aish, Yoona and Sungyeol are so flirty. They really dare did it on the school cafeteria." I rolled my eyes.

I really hate those lovey dovey stuff made my other people. Truth is, I wanna experience some.

Wait, really, I'm serious now, where the hell is Kim Myungsoo? *gasps* HELL NOOOOO!

Calm down, Kwon Seohyun, he's joking about what he said, right? Oh gosh. 

I'd better call him first. Wait, why am I even bothered? Naaah, who cares. Oh well, better be safe than sorry.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" He answered, he sounded sleepy. Like he just woke up or something.

"YAH!" I shouted, loud enough for him to go back to his own senses.

"Oh, it's you, Seohyun-ah." 

"Where the hell are you?! I've been searching for you the past 4 hours. Where the hell have you been, L-ah?!"

"Mianhe, I just woke up. I slept late last night. I double locked the lock on my door, so Mom couldn't open and wake me up."

"Aish, what the hell is wrong with you?! You skipped school just so you can sleep more? Aigoo, being smart doesn't mean skipping schools you know!"

"Ne, ne, araso, araso, I get it. Mianhe, ms. Kwon. I promise I won't do it next time. See you later."

"YAH. What are you gonna do?"

"Sleep again. Okay, later. Goodbye." 

"YA--"

 Aish, this hard-headed pabo's stressing me out. He hung up suddenly!

"Darn you, Kim Myungsoo. Darn you." I threw my phone lightly on the table, then Yoona and Sungyeol sat on our table.

"Yah, Seohyun-ssi, you okay?" Sungyeol asked me.

"Ne. I'm just stressed." I rested my chin on my hand.

"Awwww, wae?" Yoona asked while placing her food slowly on the table.

"Nothing. L's just annoying." After I said that, Yoona and Sungyeol gave each other a teasing look.

"WHAT." I raised my brow on them.

"Nothing." Sungyeol just smirked.

"AISH YOU TWO." I pouted and laid my head on the table while pouting nonstop.

Now, I'm sinking onto my thoughts again, and drifting away to the real world. Yeah yeah, I have a 4d personality, based on Yuri unnie.

I waited for the two to finish eating, talking and doing some lovey dovey things like they are a couple, when actually, they are not.

"Oppa." Yoona called Sungyeol.

"Hmmm?" Sungyeol answered while chewing his food.

"Taste this." Yoona scooped her food, then fed Sungyeol.

What they're doing right now gives me creeps. I'm saying the truth. Even tho my head is resting at the table, I could actually feel them.

URGH! Oh gosh, I need to get out of this place.

(After a few minutes)

*kringgggg*

YAY! Class time. Last class for the day, then off to Friday Fair. Oh gosh, I'm so nervous I could actually break down.

"Hyun-ah." Yoona called before entering into our class.

"Wae?"

"You can do it. Hwaiting~ We will watch." She cheered, then we went inside.

"Seohyun-ssi, fighting!" Sungyeol cheered.

I'm getting more and more nervous right now.

(After class)

I ran to Tiffany and Jessica unnie.

"Unnie, I'm glad I've found you." I said while huffing.

"Hyun-ah, are you ready?" Jessica unnie asked me.

"Ne. Ready as ever. Kekeke." I laughed slightly.

"We can do this, JeTiSeo hwaiting~" We all cheered then practiced for the last time.

 

Taeyeon's POV:

Here at the auditorium, practicing with Sunggyu one last time.

"Taeyeon-ah, come here." Sunggyu oppa held my hand and pulled me close, making me hug him. I hugged him tight, not wanting to let go.

"Oppa, please don't let go soon. Just one more second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year, decade, century.. forever." I said while feeling his heartbeat.

"Taeyeon-ah, we can do this. Right?" Oppa kissed the top of my head.

"Ne, let's go, kaja." I pulled, and we went to the outdoor auditorium.

 

Seohyun's POV:

We went to the outdoor auditorium, and I scanned the audience. Wait, what for? Oh well.

I looked at my phone, and I got a new message.

From: L.

Seohyun-ah. Please go to the school garden. Right now. No buts. Just do it. Seeya~ ;))

What the. I have a performance in 5 minutes! Aigoo, darn you.

I ran to the school garden, hoping he made me go there for a decent reason.

When I arrived, I saw a guy looking at the view beneath. His jacket was hiding his identity.

"Yah." I approached him.

"Missed me?" He turned around to face me, then he gave me his I-killed-one-thousand-girls-with-this smirk.

"Oh, darn you, L." I rolled my eyes.

"Yah yah yah, don't be angry. I just wanna see you."

"Oh shut up, L. You know I have a performance coming soon. Gotta go." I prepared to leave.

But he grabbed my wrist, pulled me close to him then he hugged me.

"You can do it. I'm here to support you." He whispered.

"Araso araso. Byeeee~" I smiled, then ran away.

Then he shouted..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GOODLUCK, HYUNNIE-AH~ PLEASE DO IT WELL FOR ME! HWAITING~" 


Heya!

Haven't updated in two days. Kekeke. Mianhe.

Thank you, lovely subscribers and commentors. Thank you thank you.

This chapter is short. Kekeke. IKR. I'll do well on the next chapter. ^____^

Please comment about whatever you think. I hate silent readers.

Watch out for the next chapter!

-Neesha_smiley13♥