Chapter twenty-two.

Lose it all.

Well, guys, thank you for the comments. I've appreciated it so much, well, if you're wondering why am I putting an early author's note, it's for the question. You'll find out at the end of the chapter. At this point, things will get a little bit complicated. Kekeke.

Sorry guys, I haven't been updating once in a while, you see, I'm so busy. Well, wish me luck.

Oh, this chapter will be short. I'm reserving the long ones, kekeke. ^____^ Okay, that's all.


Seohyun's POV:

After breakfast, we went inside the car.

I sat on the front seat beside the driver's, because unnie's sick and can't go to school.

Well, something's up with oppa. He's not speaking, nor doing anything.

He's just focusing on his driving, with a blank emotion, while me.. looking like a retarded person figuring out what's happening.

Well, we arrived at school, I went down the car, then he locked it.. and went straight to his class.

WOW. Just wow. Not even a 'hi', 'bye', 'see you later' or something like that.

Seriously, something's happening and I need to figure it out.

 

"Another round of applause for Kim Taeyeon." The teacher clapped his hands after Taeyeon unnie sampled a high-noted song.

She just bowed, and sat down on her seat without smiling.

I looked at my left side, I saw Gyu oppa texting, not minding the large sign which said ' no cellphones,'

While Taeyeon unnie on the other hand, was twisting and turning and playing with her keychain, looking bored.

"Yah!" Myungsoo snapped a finger in front of me, I was slightly shocked.

"Wae?" I said, not moving my attention away from Gyu oppa.

"What's wrong with you?" Myungsoo asked while silently chewing his food.

"Nothing." I turned my attention to Taeyeon unnie.

"Just tell the truth." 

"Well, I'll tell you later."

 

Author's POV:

"Seohyun-ah, what if I wanna marry you?" Myungsoo spoke suddenly after a long pause while they're at the cafeteria.

"WHAT." Seohyun acted innocently.

Then Myungsoo took something out of his pocket, and it revealed a small box.

"What's inside it?" Seohyun touched the silky ribbon wrapped around the small box.

"Well, you'll find out soon." Myungsoo smirked.

Thinking a way to find out, Seohyun suddenly thought of something.

Seohyun snatched the box and quickly untied the ribbon, then she opened the box, and it revealed an infinity wedding ring.

Seohyun covered with her hand and gasped while still staring at the ring.

"Well, it's for you. Will you marry me, Kwon Seohyun?" Myungsoo grabbed the box away from her, and kneeled.

Seohyun smiled, "Well, let me try the ring first."

Myungsoo stood up, and slid the ring onto her finger, and it fitted perfectly.

"Now, what's your answer?"

"YES!" She happily shouted.

 

... until she realized that was only a dream, and she woke up while myungsoo, woohyun & jessica were laughing at her.

She rubbed her eyes, and yawned, looking at the place. She's at the cafeteria, at their usual spot.

"My favorite part was when she said 'yes!'. That was damn hilarious." Woohyun refrained from laughing.

"Yah, she's awake now, she can hear you." Jessica playfully hit Woohyun's shoulder.

"Hyung, don't tell her what I told you earlier, or else she'll kill me." Myungsoo whispered loudly, enough for Seohyun to hear.

"Aigooya, not another good dream again. I thought it was true..." Seohyun sighed, stood up, and stomped while walking.

"Yah, where the heck are you going?" Jessica stopped her.

"To order food, duh?" Seohyun just rolled her eyes, and continued walking.

 

Sunggyu was playing the piano perfectly, until he remembered something, and messed up, and hit the keys violently.

He sighed, and rested his arms and head on the piano keys, making it sound bad.

He heard a door creak, and he turned around and saw Taeyeon.

"Oppa!" Taeyeon ran towards him, and hugged him.

Sunggyu hugged back, slightly tearing up.

"I have been searching for you everywhere, oppa. Why aren't you talking to me earlier?"

"I'm.. so hurt. I don't know what to do anymore."

"It's okay, your parents just don't understand the situation."

"Sunggyu, you can't continue your music club anymore, you need to maintain your grades. Mrs. Ahn told me you've been failing a lot lately."

The words kept repeating in his mind, the conversation he had with his mother yesterday.

"Taeyeon-ah, what do I do now? Do I really quit?" Sunggyu quietly asked Taeyeon.

"Aniyo, we'll find a way to solve this problem, araso?" Taeyeon the back of his head.

 

Seohyun ran outside her classroom, carrying a basket full of sewing equipments.

Something caught her attention, so she bumped onto someone, and all the needles, the yarns and the cloths were scattered on the floor.

"Oh, I'm really sorry." The person helped Seohyun stood up and she bowed to the person.

"Seohyun-ah." When she looked at the girl, she saw that it was her Tiffany unnie.

Tiffany helped her pick up the items, then helped her carry it, too.

After they sent the basket, they talked for a short while.

"Have you seen Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked.

"Nah, the last time I saw her was at the arts theater."

"Oh, she seem a little troubled, I've been noticing lately."

"Oppa's troubled, too, do you think something happened?"

"A fight? I guess. Poor oppa and unnie."

"I know, well, thank you for the time, hyun-ah, but I have to go, I still need to go to the science lab to find Jessica.

"Oh, me too, bye unnie."

The two went their separate ways after the small talk.

 

Seohyun went outside her classroom, it's the end of the class, and it's time for music club practice.

She sat at her usual seat, beside Tiffany.

"Seo, I know the reason why the two are in grief." Tiffany sat closer to Seohyun, and whispered.

"Why?"

"Well, you'll know."

After the two had their little chit-chat, Sunggyu went to the front.

"Guys.." Sunggyu paused, and inhaled air, "I'm quitting music club."

After Sunggyu said that, everyone were surprised, and started making a commotion.

During all that, Taeyeon was just sitting at her usual chair, her head hung low, her bangs covering her eyes.

"Wae?" One of the members asked.

"Well, I need to, and this is not permanent.. this is just temporary. If my grades came back high, I'll get back."

The people whispered, and Sunggyu sat down.

"So, temporarily, we won't have practice. You're now dismissed." Taeyeon stood up, and announced, then sat back down.

Seohyun immediately approached her older brother, but he avoided her.

Taeyeon on the other hand, was so sad for him.

 

She went to her locker, and found Myungsoo leaning on the locker beside her's.

"Something wrong?" Myungsoo noticed her frown face, and asked.

"Nah, not at all." She faked a smile.

"Well, I don't believe that."

"Then don't." She scoffed and left.

"What's wrong with her?" Myungsoo asked himself then ran up to her, "Hey wait, Kwon Seohyun!"

When Seohyun reached the main door, she saw Jessica. Jessica saw her too and she approached her.

"Hyunnie-ah." Jessica smiled at her, she smiled back.

"Unnie, wae?"

Myungsoo, on the other hand, was hiding behind the thick and tall plant.

"Someone wants to see you, come." Jessica guided her somewhere.

Myungsoo secretly followed.

"Unnie, who is it?" Seohyun asked.

"I don't know."

"Oh."

They arrived at the main gate of the school, luckily, there were many places to hide so he can hide.

When they arrived, they saw a tall, brown haired girl, she has bangs, too, and she had sunglasses.

"Annyeong Haseyo." Seohyun bowed, the girl just smiled and offered her hand, Seohyun gladly shook it.

"So, I'll leave you two here." Jessica waved goodbye.

"Soo, who are you really?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sooo, my name is Bae Suji, also known as.. Suzy."


Annyeong, sorry for not updating for so long.

Well, here's my update. ^____^

Well, do any of you knew Bae Suji, or Suzy? And who she''ll be in this story? Stay tuned. Kekeke.

Oh, please comment, araso? I hate silent readers. Gumawo.

~Neesha♥