Chapter twelve.

Lose it all.

Seohyun's POV:

We kept walking until we arrived at her house. We knocked and the worried woman seemed to be relieved when she saw her daughter.

"JINRI-AH! Where have you been?! We were worried sick!" The woman hugged her kid. I smiled at the sight.

"Omma, they were the kind ones who brought me here. I wanna invite them to my birthday. They're so kind." Jinri pointed at us.

"Oh, Gumawo! Young lady, and young boy!" The woman bowed at us.

"No problem, Bye, Jinri-ah!" We waved goodbye, then headed back home.

I yawned while we were walking at the lonely & quiet street.

"Are you tired? You look tired." L said.

"Kind of, but I can still survive. Kekeke." I laughed a bit.

"Come, ride on my back." He patted his back.

"Nooo, I'm okay." I smiled.

"Tch, it's not okay. Ride on my back."

"Aish, araso araso." I rode on his back piggyback style.

"You'll suffer. I'm heavy, I'm telling you that." I hugged his back while he's carrying me.

This feeling again. His back feels like Kyuhyun's. Aigoo.

"Are you.. feeling.. tired? You can put me down." I whispered, while my head was laying on his shoulder.

"Kwaenchana. Are we going home?"

"If you want."

"You're tired. I guess we'll go home."

"L-ah.."

"Hmmm?"

"Will you leave me someday? Is there a possibilty that you would?"

"I can't promise. It's hard to keep a promise. But if I leave, keep in mind that the goodbye itself isn't the hard part. The memories don't just erase themselves, that's the reason why goodbyes are painful."

"I know."

"Seohyun-ah, what if Love comes knocking on your heart again? WIll you open it?"

"I.. don't know."

"Wae?"

"I guess, I'm afraid. I'm not afraid to fall in love again, but I'm afraid to fall for the wrong person again."

"It's hard, I know that feeling. But Seo, don't be afraid to love again, especially when love knocks on your door, maybe it's the one for you, right?"

"I guess. Thanks for that."

"Oh, we're here. You can go down now." I went down from his back.

"It's been so late. Oh, here's your jacket." I tried to remove, but he stopped me.

"Keep it. It's my remembrance. Araso?"

"What for?"

"When you miss me. Just kidding! Kekeke." He laughed.

"I always miss you. Just kidding too!" I laughed. But actually, that's the truth. I miss him all the time he's not there. I guess I'm used being with Myungsoo around.

"I miss you always, I'm not kidding. Oh, better go home now. Bye!" 

"Bye, be careful." I waved goodbye, he did too, then he went home.

I will never forget this day. The day I fell in love with my close friend.

Now, what am I saying. Urgh, I'm just tired. I entered the house, and luckily, they're all asleep.

Good thing, I have a spare key! Kekeke.

 

Author's POV:

It has been a long day for Seohyun and L. Seohyun finally fell for her friend.

Meanwhile, the group that were following them..

"Unnie, are you sure we'll post this to the bulletin board this monday?" The brunette asked the eldest.

"Ne, wae? Any regrets?" The eldest raised a brow on the 'maknae'.

"Ani, but please let's not ruin her reputation." The cute girl begged her unnie, concerned for the person.

"Unless, she does any stupid things." The eldest smirked.

"Unnie, since when did we become 'reputation breakers' ?" The boyish girl asked their eldest.

"CAN YOU PLEASE QUIT ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS?! You entered this thing, you must know what we're gonna do." The eldest shouted out of frustration, and put her hand in her head.

"Let's just go home. Ahjussi, please start the car, and let's go home." The eldest packed her camera, same did the others, and instructed the driver.

 

Seohyun's POV:

I sat on my bed, jumped on it, walked to and fro, watched tv downstairs, ate a lot, sang different songs, visited random sites, and did everything a person would do, but sleep won't just visit me.

I went out the balcony, for, I guess, 50th time. I looked at my wall clock, and saw that it's already 3:44 o'clock in the morning.

Darn, I think I'm having a sleeping problem. Aigoo. I looked back on my room, and *GASPS*.

The hell am I imagining?! "Cho.. Cho.. Cho.. K-Kyu.. CHO KYUHYUN?!" My eyes widened, my mouth formed into an 'o', and the hairs all over my body, except for my hair, stood like they're being electrified.

I could not believe what I am seeing with my eyes! Okay okay, I need to go stay in a rehab center, first, MYSELF, now KYUHYUN?

Oh darn this life. Is he a.. GHOST?! Aniyoooo! I don't believe in those stuff!

"Yah, close your mouth, Jagiya, a fly will get inside. Kekeke." He chuckled, while he's sitting on my bed.

WHAT THE HELL. Now he's talking! Oh gosh oh gosh, hope this is a dream.

I slapped myself a lot of times, to test if I was dreaming or not. Unfortunately, I'M NOT.

"Seohyun-ah~ Why are you slapping yourself?" Kyuhyun asked me.

"K-Kyuhyun-ah.. What a-are you doing h-here..?" I asked, not moving an inch.

"To talk to you, silly."

"Wait, aren't you dead?"

"Ne, I am."

*GASPS* What the hell am I imagining?!

I slowly walked to him, and touched his face. I'm surprised, I don't feel scared..

I touched his face once again, then I hugged him.

"Yah, you pabo, why did you left me?! Didnt you know I was miserable?! Pabo-ya! Your girl is hurting." I cried. It was unexpected.

I miss him. I miss the pabo who left me here alone.

"Hey! Don't get mad at me, Mianhe, for leaving you." He hugged me back. Now, I never ever wanna let go.

"Why shouldn't I?! You left me when I needed you! Now, you came back when I.. when I.." I couldn't say the words!

How could I tell him I have fallen in love with somebody? Tell me that!

"You fell for him, right?" He asked me, while I was still hugging him, I missed him, so bad. His body. His warmth. Everything.

"N-Ne.. I don't know!" I sniffed.

"Good to hear that." He just smiled. Huh? B-Bwo? I don't understand..

"K-Kyuhyun-ah.. You're not mad?" I asked him, tightening the hug.

"Why should I be? I'll get mad more if you still love me."

"Bwo?"

"Seohyun, I don't want to see you miserable just because of me. I broke my promise, now you deserve another guy."

"I don't know. I'm so confused."

"The truth is.. Seo, you fell for him. And, that's great you've forgotten about me."

"Kyuhyun-ah, Saranghae." I whispered weakly. It hurts. 

"Nado. Look at me." he instructed, I looked at him, and wiped the tears.

"Please move on, it hurts me seeing you like that. If you need me, there's L."

"I don't know. I like him."

"That's good. Now, I'll be leaving for now. I love you, Seohyunnie~" He kissed me in the forehead.

"Wait." I placed my hands on the top of his.

"Wae?" He asked.

I traced my fingers on his face, then kissed him on the lips, then quickly pulled away.

"That's the last time I could do that. Kekeke." I laughed a bit.

"Seohyun-ah, promise me you'll take care of yourself." He my hair.

"Ne.. Saranghae." I hugged him one last time, then pulled and stood up. He disappeared.

"ANIYOOOO! KYUHYUN-AH! COME BACK!" I sat down the floor crying. I couldn't believe this scenario will come.

I sat down, leaning on the wall, hopelessly crying my heart out, hoping no one will hear me.

Finally, I stood up, with weak limbs, I wiped my tears and went outside the balcony.

I couldn't bare to say anything. I barely breath properly. It's hard to breathe when you excessively cried your heart out.

I looked at the skies, which are forming into a sun. I realized, it's 5:22 in the morning.

My puffy eyes and tired heart were begging for a long rest. But my mind chose not to, I don't know why.

What's happening to me? It's so cold outside, but my feet chose to stay here and look at the view beneath.

It's so cold. My body is shivering. I should go inside. I don't wanna stay inside this house.

I grabbed my jacket, and drifted outside, in the cold, foggy morning, and walked across the street.

Oh gosh. *yawn*. The hell? Now I'm sleepy? Nah, I don't care. I still don't wanna go back to my bedroom.

I walked, then.. I didn't noticed.. I tripped! But before, I could break any bone, someone catched me.

"Huh? Seohyun-ssi!" The guy catched me. Huh? He knows me? 

I looked up and.. Oh, Sungyeol-ssi. Gosh, THAT WAS DARN EMBARASSING!

"Sungyeol-ssi..." I stood up, while looking down from embarassment. "Gumawo." I bowed.

"Nah, kwaenchana. You okay? You seem.. pretty tired. Why are you roaming this early?" He asked.

"I don't feel like sleeping. I don't know. Keke. I seem out of my mind lately, how about you?" 

"Every morning, I jog here. I guess, that's my daily habit now."

"Chincha? Good for you then, oh, I'll be heading home soon."

"Wait, let's go for a cup of coffee. You seem really tired. I guess, that's the least I could do. Oh, and the coffee there is daebakk."

"Oh, gumawo. If that's okay." I smiled. then we headed to some coffee shop.

It's funny how I agreed that fast with my outfit, white tanktop, pajamas, and my peach plaid jacket.

My hair is also tied up in a messy bun. This is kind of embarassing, but I shrugged it off.

Sungyeol-ssi left for awhile to order some coffee while I'm sitting alone near the window.

I breathed on the palm of my hands, then rub it off, making myself warm on this cold morning.

Aish, paboya, Seohyun-ah, you chose to go off on a cold morning then now, you're suffering because of the cold weather.

"Here's your coffee. I guess, you're freezing already? Kekeke." He placed the coffee on the table.

"Gumawo. Jeongmal Gumawo." I bowed a lot of time after he sat down.

"Yah, no need to be thankful that much. Oh, can you please don't be formal with me? I'm gonna be your cousin-in-law soon. Kekeke."

"Pardon? Kekeke. What do you mean?"

"Nothing. I was just kidding. Kekeke. Anyways, you look really tired. What's up?"

"I guess I lacked sleep, yet my body doesn't want rest. Thanks for asking."

"Okay."

I sipped on my hot coffee. Ne, he was right, it is yummy. Now, I'm alive for the day.

"Seohyun-ssi, I mean, Seohyun-ah." He called me.

"Hmmm?" I mumbled while sipping.

"Can you help me with Yoona?" He asked.

"Help with what?"

"You know what I mean."

When he said that, my eyes grew wide then I looked at him.

"Wae? Is there something on my face?" He asked me, and looked at me weirdly.

"Araso, I'll help you." I smiled widely. Tho, I don't usually do this. I'm just happy for my best friend, Yoona.

"Gumawo!" He bowed, and smiled like a fool.

"You like her?"

"..."

"Yah, answer me. Do you like my Yoong?"

"N-Ne.."

"Chincha?"

"Aish, I don't wanna repeat it again."

I looked at him and smiled. "And why will I do that?" I asked, just testing.

"Errr.. Payment. Payment for this."

"Araso araso. I still owe you this amazing coffee. Kekeke."

*ring ring ring*

I heard a phone ring, nah, it's not mine. Maybe Sungyeol's.

Ne, it's his. "Seohyun-ah, excuse me." He went outside and talked to someone.

He seemed baffled. Wae? Hmmm.

Then he returned, and finished his coffee.

"Seohyun-ah, mianhamnida, I have to leave. My noona.. I don't know what's up with her. See you later!" He left and waved goodbye.

"Huh? What's with Tiffany unnie?" I asked myself. "Oh well." I took the last sip out my coffee.

I looked at my phone, WHAT? Oh nooooo! It's already 6am! Mom and Dad's awake already! I have to get home!

I stood up, then left the place. I hurried back home, almost running.

Good thing-- Oh no, oh no, where the hell is my spare key?! Aish, I must've left it in the cafe.

 

Taeyeon's POV:

*Yawn* Omo, it's already 6am in the morning! Aish, this stupid alarm clock is worthless.

Now I only have one hour to jog, instead of two. Anyways, I better prepare.

After I prepared, I went outside and prepared to jog. I turned my music on, then started to jog.

I wonder, where's Sunggyu oppa? I'll call him, maybe he's awake at this time.. or sleeping. Better wake him up! Kekeke.

*ring ring ring*

"Aigooya! Who's this?" He said angrily. Kekeke. Still cute.

"Yah! You didn't check your phone to see who's this?"

"Aish! Whoever you are, why the hell are you calling at this time?"

"Kekeke, guess who it is first."

"I know that voice. Kim Taeyeon." He emphasized the word 'Kim Taeyeon'.

"Hihihi, you knew. Let's go out. Kaja! Meet me at the luminescence cafe, araso? Bye!" I hung up before he could say anything.

Kekeke, his childish girlfriend.

I jogged happily onto luminescence cafe, Hmmm, I expect him to be here.. at 6:30am. Since, it's far away from their house, and near ours.

I sat on the table near the window, I love it here, the coffee is amazing, and it always smells good in here.

When I sat down, I felt a small thing under. "Bwo? What is this?" I stood up, and looked at my seat and found a.. KEY?

Hmmm? Whose is this? Oh well, I went outside and tried to find the owner, but it's no use.

*ring ring ring*

Oh, my phone is ringing, better answer it. "Yeoboseyo? Oh, Sunggyu oppa."

"Aish, the cafe is too far. If you want to be with me, then come here."

"Aigooya, then just meet me at the park." 

"Araso. I'll be heading there."

I'm in a mood for coffee, but this guy just ruined it. Aigoo.

I went outside the store, and went to the park. Halfway there, I realized the key's still with me.

I wonder which lock does this key opens.

I arrived at the park after several minutes, I saw Sunggyu oppa sitting at the bench.

"Yah." He saw me then stood up.

"You better go with me to the coffee shop." I rolled my eyes, then crossed my arms.

"Araso. Let's go."

 

Seohyun's POV:

I took the so-called shortcut to the cafe, since it's so far from our house.

I entered inside, then looked at the table we sat on earlier. NO KEY. NO KEY. NO KEEEEY! Where the hell is my key?!

Aish, I'm hopeless, dead, sad, depressed and energized, for short, mixed emotions.

"How will I explain I lost my key?" After I stepped outside, I sighed.

I look totally lame right now, I'm still on my pajamas. I walked home, taking the shortcut.

I arrived home after a few minutes, and knocked. Yuri unnie answered.

"HYUN-AH?" She looked shock.

"Unnie, just don't tell omma and appa." I excused myself to go inside.

"Where's omma and appa?" I asked while looking around.

"They're still not awake, silly. They wake up at seven, right?" Yuri unnie laughed slightly.

"Why are you awake?"

"I'm gonna cook breakfast. Hey, have you seen Sunggyu oppa?"

"Nope. Better head upstairs." I walked slowly and lazily upstairs.

The moment I opened the door, stepped on the mushy but soft carpet, and smelled the fragrance of my room, I laid down.

Ne, on the fluffy kind of soft carpet. Then closed closed the door using my feet.

I stood up and took off my jacket. Then laid properly on the bed, and SLEPT.

 

Yoona's POV:

*Yawn* I woke up MESSILY. Pillows are on the floor, my blanket is nearly on the floor, and my other foot is on the floor.

Aish, almost everyday I wake up like this. I stood up, picked up the pillow and the blanket.

I looked at the wall clock, and it's 8:24am. I need to cook breakfast.

*ring ring*

Ooh, another text messa-- WHAT THE HELL. 152 messages?!

All from Sungyeol oppa.. what the hell. Aigooya, what does he want?!

To: Sungyeollie oppa~

Wae? Why are you flooding me? What do you need?

Then I threw my phone in my bed, and got out of my room and cooked my breakfast.

Another boring saturday to watch movies, eat then get fatter. I hate it. Where's my mom when I need her?!

I slumped down the couch after I cooked, feeling so lonely and alone.

"Omma, appa, what happened to our family?" I looked up the ceiling, and mumbled.

I stood up slowly, then ate breakfast. After that, I called Seohyun.

*ring ring ring*

"Hello?" She said, she looks tired. Maybe, she's asleep then she woke up.

"Can I come over? It's so boring here."

"Of course. I'll clean up now."

"Wae? I'm used to it. Kekeke."

"Araso. Bye."

I went to her house after 15mins, then Yuri unnie opened the door for me."

"Oh, Seohyun-ah, Yoona is here." She shouted to the kitchen, then allowed me in.

"Sit down, make yourself feel comfortable here." Yuri unnie told me. "Seohyun, take care of Yoona, araso? I'll be heading upstairs." She said then went upstairs.

How come I don't have any siblings? Psh. My best friend is so lucky to have siblings.

"Im Yoona." Seohyun smiled and sat down at the seat in front of me.

"Kwon Seohyun." I smiled back.

"I'm gonna tell you something."

"What?"

"Let's go upstairs to my bedroom." She held my hand and pulled me upstairs to her room.

"What is it?" I asked, she closed the door then I sat comfortably at her pink bean bag chair.

"The weirdest thing happened! Oh gosh.." She sat down at her bed and massaged her forehead.

"Tell me what happened."

"I. Saw. Kyuhyun. He. Talked. With. Me. Here. In. This. Bed. I. Even. Kissed. HIM."

"You. Are. Crazy. Kwon. Seo. Hyun."

"I. Am. Not. I. Am. Serious."

"You. Are. Crazy. I. Am. Telling. You. That. You. Need. To. See. A. Psychologist."

"IM YOONA!"

"What?"

"I'M SERIOUS!"

"Seohyun, I'm serious too, you need to see a psychologist. You're getting crazier everyday!"

"Aigooya, you don't understand me, do ya?"

"KWON SEOHYUN!"

"What?"

"I'M SERIOUS TOO!"

"I'm more serious.. And one last thing."

"What is it?"

"IThinkImFallingForSomeone."

"W-What? Can you please say it slower?"

"I.. Think.. I'm... Fallingforsomeone."

"You're crazy. Just say it. Youre falling for someone?"

"N-Ne.."

"THE DAY HAS FINALLY COMEEEEEEE!" 

"You're crazy."

"You're more crazy. Tell me who!"

"I think you knew him already."

"I WAS RIGHT! WE WERE ALL RIGHT!"

"What are you talking about?"

"N-Nothing, let's just eat, I'm hungry."

 

Myungsoo's POV:

"THIS STUPID GAME! AISH! ARGH!" I slammed my psp on the table. Since yesterday, I had 15 consecutive loses!

*knock knock*

"Just enter." I shouted.

"Noona, it's you." Taeyeon noona entered the room, and I grabbed my psp again.

She closed the door, sat down in front of me and placed two cups of coffee on the table.

"What for?" I asked, still playing.

"For you to chill your mind. Here, drink it."

"Why? Why did you bought me a coffee? I didn't asked you to."

"I just want to. Now drink it, before it gets cold."

"Okay."

"Awwww, I miss the times when we were still in our previous school, when we used to hang out at the cafe."

"Aish, I don't."

"Wae? Because Jiyeon worked there? And that's your favorite place?"

"Don't mention her name."

"Why are you so bitter about it?"

"I just HATE hearing their name."

"Oh, mianhe."

"Well, gwaenchana."

"Anyways, how are you? How's my dongsaeng doing?"

"I'm fine."

"Yah, you seem timid."

"Aniyo, I'm just pissed off."

"Wae?"

"This stupid game."

"Araso. Just drink your coffee."

I gave my psp a break, then took a sip on my coffee.

"Yah, how's Sunggyu hyung?"

"He's fine. Yah, why'd you suddenly ask?"

"Nothing, how's your relationship going?"

"Hmmmm, fine. Yah, by any chance, do you like someone?"

"Bwo?!"

"Are you guilty? I'm just asking."

"I don't know."

"That means yes."

"Maybe?"

"WHO? Seohyun? TELL ME!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe, perhaps."


Hi guys!

I'm sorry for not updating for almost 3 days? I don't know.

Thanks for the commenters & subscribers, you know how much I love youuu. ♪

Oh, hope you like this chap. I know it's a bit boring, but please support. Gumawo ^____^

16 days to go until Seohyun unnie's birthday! Kekeke.

Oh, please comment about whatever you think, you know I hate silent readers.

Please do comment and watch out for the next chapter.

-Neesha_smiley13♥


Their hair and look in this story, so imagining won't be hard. Kekeke. ^_____^

|| Kwon Seohyun ||

seohyun-wallpaper

|| Kim Myungsoo/L ||

infinite-k-pop-kpop-myungsoo-Favim.com-3

|| Kim Taeyeon ||

tumblr_lv7rgt7lwY1qe5ygio1_r1_500.png

|| Kwon Sunggyu ||

Infinite_Sunggyu_15112011032018.jpg

|| Im Yoona ||

28tgw21.jpg

|| Lee Sungyeol ||

tumblr_ly7o77NZde1qckf2oo1_500.png

|| Kwon Yuri ||

snsd-yuri-selca.jpg

|| Jung Jessica ||

jessica-legally-blonde.jpg

|| Lee Tiffany ||

snsd+tiffany+strong+heart+2012+%25281%25

|| Nam Woohyun ||

tumblr_lqn73qwA541qc3fy9o1_500_large-1.p