Chapter fourteen.

Lose it all.

Seohyun's POV:

As I remembered, he hated people calling him that name. I froze on the spot hearing that.

"Y-Yah.. Can you repeat what you said earlier?" I asked.

"I said, I love hearing you call my name." 

"BWO? L-ah, are you okay? Are you sick?" I placed the back of palms onto his forehead, and he just laughed at me.

"You're crazy." He pinched my cheeks.

"Aniyo, you're the one who's crazy."

"Chincha? I just said that I love hearing you say my name."

"Seriously, I'm gonna go crazy."

"I'm serious, Seohyun-ah, and can you please call me that? I love hearing it."

I don't know why, but I felt happiness gush all over my body. Does that mean.. He likes me?

Y-Yah, Seohyun-ah, stop assuming. We never know.

"Yah, Seohyun-ah, you're spacing out again." Myungsoo tapped me on the back.

"Mianhe, sorry for the way I acted earlier."

"Nah, it's okay. Let's just eat." He invited me to sit back down.

So, I ate my food and stared at him, he just winked at me.

"Oh stop it." I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to the window.

"You're really cute when you're annoyed." He pinched my cheeks once again, then gave me his 'Noona-killer' eyesmiles.

"It's almost class time, you're such a slow eater." I laughed at him, then finished my food.

"Ne, I know, just wait for me." He said, then slowly bit off the last pieces.

I just stared at him while he finishes his meal, gaaaah, this guy's so cute.

"Yah, why are you staring at me? Am I really that cute?" He smiled at me like a kid.

"Oh shut up. That's not true." I gave him a weird look.

"Let's go, I'm finished." He stood up, I also did.

As we were walking, he stopped suddenly. 

"Yah, wae?" I asked.

"There's something missing." He stopped and thought.

"What?"

He held my hand, and clasped it with his. "There, kaja." He began to walk again, I smiled at the thought.

"What for?" I asked while we were walking.

"Nothing, I just love the feeling of it."

I love the feeling of him being sweet to me, I just want him to stop sometimes, I don't wanna fall deeper, especially when he's not gonna catch me.

 

Yoona's POV:

I was staring at my notebook, I had nothing to do. Seohyun's probably abandoning me because she's dating L now.

"Hey, Yoona-ah." I heard someone called me from behind.

"Oh, it's you, oppa." I smiled sweetly at Sungyeol oppa.

"Can you come with me somewhere?" He grabbed my hand, and dragged me somewhere. 

"What for?" I asked.

"Just come with me."

"Araso."

He held my hand, and dragged me to the school garden.

The school gardened welcomed me with star decorations, whoah.

"Wow, the garden is.. so beautiful." I look around in amazement.

"Ne, I know."

"Who did this? And why?"

"Me, I'm gonna show you something. Come on."

He led me to the part where we can see outside of the school.

I was amazed when I looked down and saw a huge star constellation board.

"Omona.." I covered my mouth with my hand, and pointed at the huge board of constellations.

"Here, look, araso?" He handed me a pair of binoculars, then hid behind the big, fat tree.

I looked behind the pair of binoculars, and looked at the constellation.. Sa-rang-hae.. Im-Yoon--.. *gasps* BWO?!

I covered my mouth once again in shock. I can't believe it. 

After one second, I felt a warm body behind my back, hugging me tight.

"O-Oppa.." I called softly. "Nado.. Saranghae."

Then I turned around and hugged him. "I can't believe this is happening, pinch me, I'm really dreaming."

"Want proof?" He asked.

"I guess."

After I said that, He smiled at me, then leaned in closer to my face. I was shocked at first, but I closed my eyes.

Then I opened it suddenly, then he kissed my forehead. I was a bit of disappointed, aigooya. Cut it out Yoona-ah!

He let out a small chuckle.

"Wae?" I asked.

"You were expecting something, were you?"

"O-Of course.. N-Not!" I looked away so that he can't see I'm blushing. "Let's just go."

I tried to walk away, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him, then.. It just happened. Lee Sungyeol kissed me.

"Jagiya, let's go." Then he held my hand, and we walked to the classroom together, hand in hand.

When we arrived at the classroom, We parted and sat at our seats.

I saw Seohyun resting her head on the table, making her arms the pillow, she's smiling widely.

"Yah." I poked her.

"Wae?" She smiled at me differently. Kwon Seohyun smiles at everyone she greets, but this smile is different.

"You look different."

"Don't mind me, how about you? Are you official with Sungyeol-ah?"

"Ne.." I blushed.

"Im Yoona! You lucky girl. I'm happy for you." She spread her arms for a hug.

"Awwww, I know! I'm happy too." I hugged her tight, then we pulled after a few seconds.

"Soooo, tell me what happened." She leaned nearer so she can hear clearly my story.

I told her about the constellation thingy, the binocular thingy, and about everything that had happened earlier.

"Ooh, I'm so envious right now." She placed her chin on her palm while looking out the window, as usual, her daily habit.

"Don't worry, something will happen, very soon~" I said, more like I sang.

Then the teacher arrived shortly.

 

(After class)

Taeyeon's POV:

Jeongmal? Another class? Can we have recess first? Aigooya.

Me and Tiffany were on the way to our next class.

"I wanna know if Yeollie's confession was successful, let's go check." Tiffany was about to take my hand and drag me to go to Moonyoung high, but fortunately, I took her hand before she was gonna take mine.

"Tiffany, please please please control your emotions." I dragged her to our classroom.

"Taeyeon-ah, you don't understand! How was the feeling of your little brother having his first girlfriend?"

"Annoying. I didn't like Suzy for him."

"Aigooya, you really don't know the feeling because all of your brother's type aren't matched to your type for him."

"Well, except for Seohyun."

"Bwo?!"

PABO ME. Why did I slipped?

"Sorry, I thought you mentioned friend." I lied. Aish, stupid excuse. Waaaay too obvious, Kim Taeyeon.

Well, I guess people are really right. Me and Myungsoo were total opposites.

Let me explain to you first before getting back to my senses and get back to talking with my 'I-can't-fight-this-feeling-anymore' best friend.

First of all, Kim Myungsoo HATES his name. Well, my name is perfect so I LOVE people calling me it.

Kim Myungsoo LOVES sweets. I HATE it. I HATE it to death. I could only eat some.

Kim Myungsoo is AFFECTIONATE to girls, even to his non-girlfriends, while me.. I JUST HATE SKINSHIP. But, I never show that to Kwon Sunggyu.

He BROKE up with his past girlfriends, while my past boyfriends BROKE up with me.

Kim Myungsoo is an expert in lying, making up excuses and doing EVIL and DIABOLIC things, while me.. Sticking to the status they called me 'Little miss Angel.

Kim Myungsoo hates Math, loves Science and ignores English. While me, hates English, loves Science and ignores Math.

Kim Myungsoo is a sleepy person, while I'm more of an awake person.

Kim Myungsoo's element is water, while mine is fire, so it means we contradict.

Kim Myungsoo is a LAZY person, while me.. they said I'm diligent.

Oh well, that's just most of the things, there's a lot of them. I'm telling you that.

"Yah." Tiffany tapped me.

"Hmmm?"

"Let's go by to my locker."

"Now that you've remind me, I'll go check my locker too."

"Araso, let's meet at the classroom, araso?"

"Ne, see you."

We parted ways, then went to our own lockers.

When I opened my locker, I was shocked, I saw a huge bouquet of flowers. Lily! My favorite.

I smelled, and the smell was just perfect. I looked at the tag, it said: "Saranghae Yong Won Hi, Kim Taeyeon."

I smiled at the thought that it was Sunggyu oppa. I just love him so much.

"Sooo, you liked it?" I closed my locker, and saw Sunggyu oppa leaning at the locker beside mine.

"Aniyo! I loved it. I loved it so much." I hugged my dearest boyfriend.

"Well, I'm so happy." He hugged me back.

"Saranghae.." I whispered not too loud.

"Nado Saranghae." He kissed my cheeks, then I put my bouquet into the locker, then we went to our classroom.

 

Seohyun's POV:

After our class, I couldn't hang out with Yoona because she has a date with Sungyeol. Aigooya, alone again.

Wait, where's L? I mean.. Myungsoo. Kekeke. Now, I have the freedom to call him that.

I looked at our classroom, he's not there. Aish, the school's too big, why do I have to care? He's probably not looking for me, anyways.

Sooo, because my stomach said so, I went straight to the cafeteria to get some food.

I looked out on my table, and I saw nobody. Yay, no one sat in my table, better order fast and get there before somebody could.

So, I ordered my usual favorite, macaroni salad and some kimchi, then went to the table, and was disappointed when I saw someone.

He was sleeping, Facing the table, and making his arms the pillow. Wait, he's not a somebody, I could recognize him, it's Myungsoo!

"Yah!" I poked him, then he turned to the other side, still resting his head on his arms.

"Yah, wake up you sleepy bear." I sat down and placed my tray on the other side.

"S-Seohyun-ah..." He was speaking while he's sleeping. So, he's sleeptalking huh? How cool.

While I was eating, I was staring at him. Well, it's my opportunity since he's sleeping, he won't know. Kekeke.

"Seohyun-ah, Jowaheyo... I like you. Saranghae. Please be my girlfriend..." He said drowsily, while still sleeping.

I stopped eating and froze at my spot, the food I was biting fell out of my mouth, and my mouth were shaping an 'o'.

Then he woke up, and yawned, I brushed off the happening and just stopped thinking about it, though I felt happy hearing that.

"What happened?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

I went back to my normal self, I continue eating, then looked away.

I felt a tingly feeling inside me that no one can ever describe, it reflected on my smile, I didn't noticed that, until Myungsoo alerted me.

"Yah, why are you smiling like there's no tomorrow?" Myungsoo joked while getting a piece from my salad, with his bare hands.

"HEY! Keep your bare hands off of my salad!" I glared at him evilly.

"Araso araso." He smiled with matching eye-smiles while chewing the lettuce he stole from my salad.

"Aish, you're so... nondescribable, Kim Myungsoo. You're really something." I rolled my eyes, then continued eating.

Awkward atmosphere wrapped our table, Myungsoo kept taking things from my salad, with bare hands, yeah, I didn't noticed I'm allowing him to.

Until rain fell, and it was very strong. Heavy raindrops fell on the roof, and the sound was very loud, at the same time, relaxing.

"I wish I'm at our front porch, relaxing, and listening to raindrops." I pouted.

"So, ummm, Kwon Seohyun really loves Rain."

"Ne, so much, I just hate thunders. Rain comforts me. You see, whenever I'm feeling bad, or I'm about to cry, I just run outside and walk in the rain so no one could see me crying."

"Whoah, what if you're feeling bad or about to cry, but it's sunny?"

"Then, I'll shower. So that it's not obvious that I'm crying."

"Oh."

After that, it still continued to rain, even during class, and even after class.

Good thing Sunggyu oppa told me that there's no club practice, so I can go home straight.

I grabbed my things, then prepared to go home, I was planning to walk in the rain, but I have my books with me and I don't want them to get wet.

I walked outside, but someone tapped my back.

"Can I go home with you? Taeyeon noona went home with Fany noona, and I have no umbrella with me. If it's okay." Myungsoo said.

"Of course it's okay." I smiled, then he stood beside me, then we prepared to walk.

Oh gosh, the umbrella can't cover us two. Now, the rain is getting stronger and stronger every minute.

"Omona, are you cold?" Myungsoo looked at me, then took off his blazer then put it on me.

"Gumawo." I bowed.

"I think we should stop at that waiting shed and wait for the rain to stop." Myungsoo pointed at the shed, and led me there.

"Oh my GOSH!" I dropped everything as soon as we stepped on the shed.

My books were WET! My whole body is WET! It felt like we didn't hid in an umbrella.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Myungsoo asked me.

"Of course I am." I reassured and smiled.

Time passed by, we were stuck there for more than 30 minutes, the bad thing is the rain got worst. But good thing, no thunders.

We managed to get dry, somehow.

 

Author's POV:

While waiting there, different thoughts are running on their mind.

Myungsoo is gathering all of his courage to confess to the girl beside him, while Seohyun badly wants to walk in the rain.

Finally, Myungsoo spoke and the awkward atmosphere went off.

"Seohyun-ah.." Myungsoo placed his hand above Seohyun's.

"Wae?" Seohyun asked while Shivering.

"I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

But before he could say a word, a car passed by and lots of water were splashed on them.

"OMONA!" Seohyun shouted in shock.

"You okay?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ne, much better now since I have someone with me."

"Araso."

"What were you gonna say earlier?"

"Hmmmm, I was gonna say I.."

"What?"

"I like this girl."

"Chincha? Nugu?"

"I loved her so much. Do you think I should confess?"

"Of course you should." Seohyun said, though it's hurting her so much.

"Good, do you want to talk to her?"

"Ne, if I have the chance.

"I'll call her, araso?"

"Ne."

Myungsoo called the girl, but unexpectedly, Seohyun's phone rang.

"Excuse me for awhile, Myungsoo-ah."

Then Seohyun drifted away farther.

"Yeoboseyo?" Seohyun answered without looking who called. Her tears were also falling down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello? Seohyun-ah? It's me, Myungsoo. Ne, you're the girl I love. You're the girl I'm confessing to right now. Jowaheyo, Seohyun-ah, I like you. Ever since the day I laid my eyes on you. But I tried fighting this feeling, but it won't work. Hearing that you still love him, hurts me, but the thing that hurts me more is seeing you hurt. I tried finding another girl, but it won't just work. I tried avoiding you, it won't work either. The more I get closer to you, the more I fall. I don't know why, but I feel gush of happiness flow through me whenever I'm with you. I want to confess my feelings for so long, but I guess I was scared that your reaction may be different, I'm afraid of rejection, I'm afraid of what you'll say, but I'm afraid of what will my future be without you, Seohyun-ah. So, I'm taking this risk of confessing to you, though I know you'll either accept or reject. I want to confess, because the feelings can't hide anymore since it's too huge already, so I'm telling this to you. Please be my girlfriend, I love you so much."


Good day guys!

Yaaay! L just confessed to her. (Now listening to: Confession of a friend - 2am)

Yeah, that's where I got the idea. Kekeke. I hope you liked it.

This chapter is full of love! Kekeke~

What will Seohyun say? Hmmm, we don't know. Kekeke.

Thank you for the subscribes and comments, please drop a comment about whatever you think.

You know I hate silent readers, right? Kekeke.

Watch out for the next chapter! Gumawo. ^____^

 Oh, Sorry to say guys, my next update will be on staurday. Aww.

-Neesha_smiley13♥


Confessing to you..

|| Myungsoo ||

image

|| Seohyun || 

 

|| Sungyeol ||

|| Yoona ||

 

|| Sunggyu ||

image

|| Taeyeon ||