Chapter fifteen.

Lose it all.

Seohyun's POV:

I smiled. I smiled at the thought. I never thought this would happen. I'm so happy right now.

I breathed properly first before I could scream my entire lungs out, then spoke to the phone, "Bwo? I didn't hear, mianhe, it's choppy."

"YAH! Nevermind...." He sat down, I could see him.

"Seriously, I didn't heard. Mianhe."

"Aish, araso, forget it." He pouted.

"Wait." I hung up the phone and sat beside him.

I took a deep breath, gathered all my courage, and whispered, "Nado Saranghae, Kim Myungsoo."

"Bwo? I didn't heard, Mianhe, it's kind of choppy." He smirked and stood up.

"Seriously, I'm not joking this time." I rolled my eyes and stared at the raindrops sliding down the roof.

"Seohyun-ah~" He held the both of my hands, and pulled me, causing me to stand up.

"Wae?" I said, annoyed.

"Can you please say again what you said earlier? I love it. I love hearing it." He stepped closer to me.

"I said..", I stopped, then stepped back. "Catch me first!" I ran outside the waiting shed, then played in the rain. Kekeke. I missed this!

"YAH! KWON SEOHYUN! GET BACK HERE! YOU MIGHT GET SICK!" Myungsoo scolded me while I splashed rain water, he's still standing in the shed.

"Myungsoo-ah, please play with me here." I begged and did my puppy dog eyes, YAH, you lucky idiot, It's my first time doing this thing. I hate it.

"Prepare, Kwon Seohyun, you don't know my speed." He smirked.

"Chincha? Show it. Come and get me!" I walked like a little kid while savouring the rain, running farther from the shed.

I looked back, OMO OMO, Myungsoo is coming after me, AIGOOYA! I must ran fast!

I ran fast, but he's catching up! Then he's almost near meeee!

Then he caught me, and hugged me tight in the back. We were both tired and huffed constantly.

"What did you.. said earlier?" He asked me, still not letting go.

"I said.. Nado Saranghae.." I smiled, finally letting the words come out.

"Repeat?"

"SARANGHAE KIM MYUNGSOO!" I shouted out loud as I can, not minding if anyone will hear me.

Then he hugged me tighter.

"Can I call you my girlfriend now?" He asked.

"Of course." I laughed a bit.

"Can we stay like this, for five minutes?"

"Araso, if you want."

Then, we stayed like that for 5 minutes. Him, hugging me from the back, while I'm grasping on to his arm.

"Hmmmm, I guess 5 minutes are over." I chuckled slightly.

"Mianhe, I just can't believe that you're my girl now." We pulled, and walked to the shed.

"Omo, we're wet again." I squeezed my hair, and poured water out of it.

"It's your fault. Merong." He stuck out his tongue.

"You're a bad boyfriend." I crossed my arms and gave him an annoyed look.

"I'm just kidding, baby!" He hugged me again from the back.

I immediately pulled away, and asked, "What did you called me again?"

"Baby, wae?" 

"Nothing, let's just ran, the rain might get stronger, and we may get stuck here. Kaja." I grabbed my bag, and prepared to leave.

"Yah, wait." He stopped me.

"Wae? Be fast."

He took the dry blazer hanging on the bench, and wrapped it around me.

"I don't want my baby to be sick." He kissed my forehead. "Let's go?" He held my hand, then we ran in the rain together.

We arrived at his house, I don't know why, we just ran. Then we entered their house, and left a trail of wet shoe tracts.

"Gaaah, it's so cooold." I was freezing.

"Jagiya, here." Myungsoo offered me another coat, and wrapped it around me, then we sat at the floor, near their fireplace.

"You okay now?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. I agree, and couldn't agree more that my boyfriend is sweet.

"Seohyun-ah." Myungsoo called me.

"Wae?"

"Can you call me oppa?"

"NO WAY!" I scoffed.

"Just once?"

"Aigooya."

"Is that a yes?"

"Sort of."

"Araso, call me now."

"Aish, I don't know why I even agreed... Oppa!"

"KYAAAAAA." He squealed like a fan seeing his/her bias.

"Oh shut up." I hit him playfully.

"Jagiya~" He called softly, like a kid calling his/her mom when asking for something.

"Aish, cut it out, Myungsoo-ah."

"JAGIYAAA~" He called out more louder, intentionally annoying me.

"Wae?"

"Saranghae."

"O.. Kay?"

"You're so cute."

"STOOOP. Stop this... ugh.."

"Araso. Can I get a hug?"

I exhaled heavily, and facepalmed. The next thing I knew he was hugging me tight. Good thing we're all dry now.

"Aigooya! I'm suffocating, you know!" I complained, but the truth is, I loved it.

"Y-Yah! You.. You have a fever!" I placed my hand on his forehead while he's hugging me tight.

"Ch-Chincha?" He asked while shivering.

"Ne, please rest. Hmmm, where's Taeyeon unnie?"

"She went somewhere with Tiffany noona.."

"How about your Mom and Dad?"

"Dad is at work, Mom is at Busan with Grandma."

"WHAT? Aigooya, I guess I'll take care of you. Let's go upstairs." I helped him stand up, we went upstairs and onto his room.

I laid him down the bed, and pulled the blanket, and covered him from toes to neck.

I bit my finger, thinking about what to do, and currently panicking.

"Aish, eottoke?" I kneeled on the ground beside the bed, and stared at the sleeping Myungsoo.

"it's all my fault. Mianhe." I stood up, and walked back and forth.

I know! I'll just get a hot water downstairs, and also a towel.

I searched for a towel, when I found one, I went down and poured some how water on a bowl, then soaked the towel in it.

After all that, I went upstairs to his room, then placed it on the side table.

"Myungsoo-ah." I tapped him.

I got no response, maybe he's still sleeping. Pabo me.

I squeezed the towel, and placed it gently on his forehead.

Then I ran downstairs and went to the medics cabinet, and searched for a thermometer, when I got one, I immediately went upstairs.

"Are you feeling okay now?" I sat down at the ground, and held his hand.

"I wish you are. It's all my fault, Jeongmal Mianhe." I gently kissed his hands.

Then, I stood up, grabbed my phone and texted Sunggyu oppa.

To: Sunggyu oppa.

Oppa, huge emergency, I'll come home late. Please tell Mom. Bye! Saranghae.

Then after that, Taeyeon unnie.

To: Taeyeon unnie.

Unnie, Myungsoo has a fever. Can you please buy him medicine and food? Gumawo. I'm here at your house.

Wait, he needs to eat first.

For the... Ummm.. 50th time? I guess, I went downstairs.

I cooked a soup, even though I'm not an expert on these.

After that, I put in on a small tray, and slowly went upstairs to his room. I placed it on the side table.

"Myungsoo-ah." I tapped him. Still, no response.

And that's where I got nervous, and panicked.

"Myungsoo-ah!" I tapped him even harder. "Yah, wake up!" I shook him.

"W-Wae..?" He said drowsily, and yawned.

"M-Mianhe. Sorry, I woke you up. But you need to eat."

"Aniyo. I'm full."

"Araso." I stood up, but he pulled me beside him, making me sit down on the bed beside him.

"I need you. Please be with me, beside me." He pulled me even closer, making me lay down beside him.

"Myungsoo-ah, you're sick."

"Kwaenchana." He covered the two of us with blanket, then he hugged me.

"Yah! You need to take care of yourself you know."

"Can we please stay like this? For like.. 1 hour?"

"Araso."

"Now shhh."

I hugged him tight, and he's hugging me tight too.

"Kwon Seohyun." He called.

"Ne?"

"Gumawo."

"For what?"

"For everything."

"It's nothing, of course, I'm your girlfriend."

"I'm happy."

"Me too."

"But, first, I realized I'm hungry, let's eat." He stood up, then pulled me up.

"Your bed is soft." I plopped my palm down the mattress to test.

"Ne, I know, but my GOOD noona ruins my sleep every night." He sat beside me.

"Kekeke, that's crazy."

"I know."

"Yah, I'll feed you, you're not yet well."

"Aniyo, I can handle myself, Jagiya."

"Noooo, please let me."

"Araso araso. You know I can't resist you."

"Aigooya, just eat." I fed him the soup.

After a few minutes, he's done eating, while I'm here sitting at the ground, while resting my head on the mattress.

"Baby." He my hair.

"Wae?"

"You sleepy?"

"Kind of."

"Sleep here. In my lap." He patted his lap, signalling me to sleep.

"Naaah, it's okay, I'll wait for Taeyeon unnie." After I said that, I yawned.

"Aniyo, sleep here." He patted his lap, signalling me to sleep.

Aish, since I'm already tired. Why not?

"Araso araso." I quickly laid down, and slept immediately.

 

Author's POV:

Seohyun was sleeping on L's lap, and L was sleeping too. But before that, he tucked her into bed and he slept on the huge couch.

Seohyun was comfortably sleeping on the bed, but she didn't noticed it was already evening and she hadn't ate dinner yet.

L was sleeping to, uncomfortably on the couch.

*knock knock*

Taeyeon knocked on the door, but since L and Seohyun were sleeping so sound, they didn't noticed.

So, she just barged in.

"Y-Yah.. I bought you some food. Aish, you're already sleeping." She sighed.

"Taeyeo-- Oh my-- " Before Tiffany could say the word, Taeyeon spoke. "Shh, be quiet, Fany-ah."

"Ne, why is she here?" Tiffany pointed at the sleeping Seohyun.

"W-W-W-W-Wait. WHERE'S SUNGGYU OPPA? He can't see this!"

"He's in the living room."

"Taeyeon-ah, Tiffany-ah, where are you? I'm coming upstairs, araso?" A male voice spoke.

"ANIYOOOOOO!" Taeyeon panicked. " Errr, Fany-ah, please stay here and guard the two, I'll stay with Sunggyu oppa downstairs."

"Araso." Tiffany calmly said, then Taeyeon panicked and ran down stairs.

"Yah, Taeyeon-ah, why do you look worried? Hey, is my sister here?" Sunggyu asked.

"Err, Ne-- Wait, how'd you knew?"

"She texted me."

"Ohh." 

"By the way, is Myungsoo okay?"

"I guess so."

"Ummm, where is she?"

"Sleeping."

"Where?"

'Aigooya, I can't say that she's sleeping in Myungsoo's room.' Taeyeon thought.

"In my room."

"Good, I thought she's in his room."

"Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany called from upstairs.

"Wae?" Taeyeon responded.

"Can you please help me here?"

"Araso araso. Oh, Sunggyu oppa, I'll go help Tiffany upstairs, stay here."

Then Taeyeon ran upstairs to help Tiffany.

She saw L sleeping in the bed, and Seohyun was awake, sitting on L's bean bag chair.

"What happened?" Taeyeon asked Seohyun while sitting beside her brother.

Seohyun was hesitating to say, but she can't lie, so she said the truth.

"Unnie, mianhe, it was raining so we ran in the rain." Her head was down looking at the floor.

"Wait, is there anything between the two of you?" Tiffany asked.

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon glared at her.

"Jagiya." Myungsoo said drowsily while still sleeping. 

"Jagiya?" Taeyeon looked at him, then at Tiffany, then finally Seohyun.

Tiffany smiled widely at Seohyun, knowing the situation. While Taeyeon still doesn't get it.

Tiffany ran beside Seohyun and whispered some things.

"Unnie! How'd you knew?" Seohyun whispered, more like speaking.

"Shhh, just keep quiet."

"Yah, what are you two talking without me?" Taeyeon crossed her arms and looked at them with an annoyed look.

"Nothing, don't mind us Taeyeon-ah. Let's go." Tiffany eye-smiled Taeyeon, then dragged her downstairs and closed the door.

"Aigooya." Seohyun stood up, feeling tired, then sat on the ground beside the bed.

"Hope you're okay." Seohyun smiled at the sleeping Myungsoo.

"I'm okay. It's because you're here." Myungsoo suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at Seohyun.

Then Myungsoo held Seohyun's hand and kissed it.

"Let's go downstairs." Myungsoo stood up and held Seohyun's hand, then they headed downstairs.

"Did she rea--" Taeyeon gasped when she saw the two holding hands while walking.

The two were also shocked and quickly pulled away.

Seohyun was more shocked when she saw her brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"K-Kwon Seohyun, you better explain what's the meaning of this."


Annyeong!

*Bows a hundred times* Mianhe, Jeongmal Mianhe for not upating for so long.

But, here it is. Hope you enjoy.

Oh gosh, I was spazzing while I was thinking of this chap. Kekeke.

Omo, trouble trouble trouble.. ♪

Kekeke, please drop a comment about whatever you think. Gumawo. ^_____^

I hate silent readers. Oh, watch out for the next chapter.

-Neesha_smiley13♥