Chapter 9 "The Interview"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 9
Chung-cha put her head on Chanyeol’s shoulder and closed her eyes suddenly feeling tired. Chanyeol looked down when he felt weight on his shoulder and smiled. He gave her a small peck on the nose which caused her to scrunch up her nose and crack open one eye. She looked at him and their gazes connected. Chanyeol leaned his head down and Chung-cha slightly lifted her head causing their lips to come in contact. After a few seconds they separated. It may have not been a peck nor a hot kiss but it was a kiss that brought love and smiles to the two happy viruses. Chanyeol then gently grabbed Chung-cha’s hand and entwined their fingers. Chung-cha smiled and closed her eyes again.
 

“Love are you sleepy?” Chanyeol whispered.
 

“Of course not.” Chung-cha answered while shaking her head but her eyes still closed.
 

“Then why are your eyes closed?” Chanyeol asked with a smirk.
 

“Because if their open then the bad aliens will invade my eyes and make me forever blind.” Chung-cha responded with a slight grin. Chanyeol bursted out laughing causing Chung-cha’s head to fall off his shoulder and onto his lap. He looked down at his lap after calming down and he heard light snoring. He looked up looking for Hana. When he found her sitting in Kai’s lap talking to Lay he whisper/shouted her name. She instantly looked at him and giggled at the sight. Everyone noticing her giggled looked at what she was looking at because they are all nosey. They all laughed.
 

“SHHHH” Chanyeol shushed them with his finger on his lips. They all immediately shut up remembering that the guy harbored dangerous power. Hana sadly stood up from Kai’s lap and headed to the ChungYeol couple. Hana bent down and slightly shook Chung-cha.
 

“Come on Chungiie let’s get change into our pjs.” Hana said. Somehow Chung-cha heard her and she got up and headed towards her room. Everyone stared at her with wide eyes even after she went into her room and closed the door behind her. 
 

“How the hell did she do that?” Kris asked as D.O nodded with his usual expression. 
 

“If Chanyeol even tried that he would trip on his own two feet before he even gets to walk into a wall.” Baekhyun joked. Everyone answered with laughs as Chanyeol just crossed his arms and pouted. 
 

A/N: If you noticed where I wrote about Chung-cha getting up I never said that she opened her eyes. So she just got up and went into her room with her eyes closed. blank.gif
Hana then when into her room to change as well. After 10 minutes Hana walked out wearing this ->http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c0fed893aa07bb0e0f617ee88f9d531f.jpg. Lay whistled which Hana responded with a blush and Kai punching Lay in the arm. 

 

“Wait where is Chungiie?” Tao asked now noticing her presence was missing. Chanyeol quickly looked around then without so much as one word he ran into her room. Everyone heard a crash and a loud laugh. They all scrambled to Chung-cha’s room and they all busted out laughing at the scene before them. Chanyeol had run to so fast that he crashed into Chung-cha’s stack of stuffed animals and was now covered with many cartoon teddy bears. And Chung-cha was sitting on her bead laughing at him. Kris turned his head to look at Chung-cha and raised an eyebrow. 
 

“Chungiie if you were already dress why didn’t you come out?” Kris asked. Everyone looked at Chung-cha and noticing that she was indeed in her pajamas. She was wearing this ->http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/feca8c4c0556dd0c2b06089754c6c040.jpg. She stopped laughing and looked at them with a serious face.
 

“I was about to go out of my room but I stepped on my TV control so the TV and the channel it was on was talking about EXO.” She said looking back at the flat screen plasma TV on the wall across from her. Everyone with a great speed sat in the different places in the room. Chanyeol sat next to Chung-cha on her bed with Kris and Tao on her other side. Kai sat on one of Chung-cha’s pink bean bags and position Hana on his lap. Sehun sat himself on the other matching bean bag with Luhan leaning against it. The rest of the guys just comfortably sat on the floor. Chung-cha turned the volume up on the TV.
 

“Sorry viewers for the inconvenience. Today we were supposed to have the lovely EXO as our special guests but it seems they didn’t appear. Hopefully next time they can come. Again, im very sorry.” A woman said sitting in a chair in a studio on the TV. SuHo slapped his forehead knowing that he forgot something important. Everyone looked at each other with worried and panicked eyes.
 

“Should we go now?” asked Chen.
 

“Maybe we can make it up to them.” Xiumin suggested. SuHo nodded. They all got up and left Chung-cha’s room. 
 

“Kai just teleport them to outside the building where the interview was supposed to be held.” Kai nodded and everyone grabbed hands and they disappeared. When the boys were gone Chung-cha looked at Hana with a weird look in her eyes.
 

“You want to follow the too don’t you?” Hana asked Chung-cha. Chung-cha viciously nodded.
 

“Then let’s go before they get themselves into trouble or worse hurt someone.” Hana said opening a portal. Chung-cha nodded and jumped into the closest shadow. 
 

INTERVIEW LOCATION
Chung-cha appeared behind a potted plant. She stoke out her head and looked around. She spotted Xiumin putting on the microphone set. Being that he was the only one she saw at the moment she whistled at him. He lifted his head and scanned the area searching for the source of the whistle. His eyes widened when he saw grey eyes staring at him accompanied by blue and pink cotton candy like hair. He looked around and when he was sure no one noticed anything he hastily made his way towards what seemed to be a potted plant. He bent down next to her and looked at her with shocked eyes.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” he questioned.
 

“I and Unnie wanted to tag along to make sure you guys didn’t do anything you’ll regret.” Chung-cha answered with genuinely worried eyes. He nodded in understanding. 
 

“XIUMIN!!” they heard someone yell. Xiumin quickly scurried out from behind the pot but let out a sigh when he noticed it was just D.O. D.O walked towards him and raised an eyebrow.
 

“What were you doing behind a potted plat?” D.O asked. Xiumin gulped and looked at the potted plant. Suddenly Chung-cha stoke her head from behind the pot succeeding in scarring the living day lights out of poor D.O. Chung-cha giggled as Xiumin laughed. D.O stared at them with his famous expression.
 

“Sorry Oppa but Hana and I came to keep an eye on you guys just case. Remember some of you have completely mastered your powers but the others haven’t.” Chung-cha apologized and explained. D.O nodded but still with the same expression. 
 

“EXO to the stage. I repeat EXO to the stage.” A voice sounded throughout the room. Xiumin and D.O looked at each other.
 

“Chungiie find Hana and make sure nothing bad happens and for everyone’s sake don’t get caught.” D.O said. Chung-cha nodded and gave the boys a wink with a thumbs up. They smiled and left taking deep breathes. When they were gone Chung-cha slowly made her way towards a closer shadow near the stage. She put her hand on trying to hold in a giggle that was threating to come out. Hana was sitting on the arm of the couch were EXO-K was sitting. But no one noticed her at all. Everyone got into their positions completely oblivious to the red head who was just there smiling. Chung-cha slide into the nearest shadow and she appeared behind the couch. She grabbed Hana’s hand and pulled her down behind the couch. Hana was about to scream but Chung-cha covered with her hand. When Hana saw it was just her dongsaeng she pulled Chung-cha’s hand away and glared at the small girl. Chung-cha just gave her Unnie a lopsided toothy grin. Hana rolled her eyes. They popped their heads from behind the couch and smiled. The guys were happily talking to the MC nothing serious happing yet. 

 

“Kai you’re very popular with the ladies.” The MC said as the boys just chuckled.
 

“Who’s your ideal type?” the MC asked. Everyone’s eyes tripled in size especially Kai and Hana’s. Kai took a deep breath and opened his mouth to respond.