Chapter 7 "A New Couple"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

 

Chapter 7

Everyone looked at SuHo.

“Do we really have to go?” Luhan and Tao asked with sad expressions. SuHo nodded.

“Yea we have to go to some interview.” SuHo explained. Everyone groaned while Chung-cha and Hana giggled at the boys reactions to the news.

“Got something wrong with interviews?” Hana asked Lay with a raised eyebrow and a playful smirk gracing her plum pink lips. Lay laughed but shook his head.

“Not really we just don’t want to leave.” Lay answered with a smile.

“Awww are you going to miss me?” Hana played with him.

“Of course.” He replied with a serious face but Hana can see the playfulness in his eyes. They both looked at each other and busted out laughing. Kai saw everything and tried to hold in a growl that was penetrating to leave his mouth. Chanyeol say Kai’s rage and quickly moved the dancing machine away from the group. Kai’s head shot up at Chanyeol with a furious look.

“What are you doing Chanyeol?” Kai asked him anger covering his words. Chanyeol shook his head knowing that the anger wasn’t aimed at him but at their fellow member Lay.

“Hannie and Lay don’t like each other.” Chanyeol said bluntly with a serious face. Kai looked at Chanyeol flabbergasted. Where did the happy virus go and who was the clever man in front of Kai? Kai was about to retort saying he didn’t care about the two but Chanyeol cut him off.

“They don’t like each other because she likes you.” Chanyeol said all bubbly feeling gone and sincere, understanding feeling upon him. Kai looked up at him amazed.

“Hana doesn’t like me. Why would she? She has Lay.” Kai argued being arrogant. Something in the maknae behaving rapper snapped and he picked up Kai by his collar. Kai was now a good 3 inches off the floor. Kai looked around panicked.

“Chanyeol put me down.” Kai pleaded scared less at the scary face in front of him that had him above ground level.

“Why don’t you think Hana likes you?” Chanyeol hissed.

“She has Lay. It’s obvious that they have something going on.” Kai answered shakily. Chanyeol shook Kai.

“Are you blind!?!?!” Chanyeol screamed in his face. Kai looked at him shocked and confused.

“When you told us about the necklace it being just to thank her she started to cry!” Chanyeol continued to scream. Kai’s eyes doubled in size. His expression turned sad and guilty.

“She thought you had no feelings for her. I was going to comfort her but Lay beat me to it. And ever since, Hana has trusted Lay because she thinks his the only one that knows about her crush but she’s wrong! I know so does Chungiie, Kris, Tao, Luhan, and Sehun!” Chanyeol finished ranting. His face red from anger and from being out of breath. Chanyeol took deep breathes and his face started to turn back to its original color.

“Now Kai tell me do you like Hana?” Chanyeol asked slowly and calmly. Kai looked at Chanyeol and opened his mouth to speak.

“She has Lay.” Those three words set off a ticking fire bomb. Chanyeol threw Kai to the floor leading to Kai to land with a loud thud. This caught everyone’s attention.

A/N: How the hell did they not notice the screaming but notice the thud? -.-

Everyone dashed to the scene. Kai was on the floor rubbing his sore back and Chanyeol was standing in front of him set ablaze. Flames completely surrounded Chanyeol as his chest raised and lowered anger taking over his emotions. Chung-cha ran to Chanyeol and jumped on him. Chanyeol didn’t notice who it was and grabbed her by the arms leading to burning her arms even though she was supposed to be able to not feel it. Chung-cha cried out in pain. Chanyeol’s eyes widened now realizing who he was grabbing. All the flames and anger slowly disappeared. Chung-cha let go of Chanyeol and looked down at her burned arms as tears flowed down her face. Chanyeol felt a great pain in his heart that could have made the Grim Reaper fall weak on his knees. He looked up at Chung-cha with scared eyes. She lifted up her head and Chanyeol’s breath caught in his throat. She had tears falling down her cheeks and her eyes showed pain. Chanyeol backed away slowly not believing he had just caused pain to her especially one that made her cry. Chung-cha stopped crying and crawled towards him as he backed away. Chanyeol started to shake his head rapidly his breathing at an abnormal pace. Chung-cha grabbed his hand. Chanyeol looked up at her and froze; she was smiling at him not a fake pained smile but a real goofy smile.

“Chanyeolie it’s okay. You didn’t mean to burn me it just got out of hand. That’s why im here to help you control it.” She said softly. Chanyeol looked up at her guilty.

“I should have controlled my temper. I’m so sorry~” Chanyeol apologized. Chung-cha’s smile widened and she hugged that tall fluffy like happy virus. He hesitated but hugged her back none the less with a giant smile on his face. Everyone looked at the two childlike rappers and smiled. Then they turned their attention to Kai who was still sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. Hana kneeled down next to him and slightly shook his shoulder. Kai looked up at Hana and everyone’s eyes widened along with Hana’s. Kai kissed Hana straight on the lips. He moved back and looked away. Hana touched her lips and looked at Kai confused.

“Kai?” She whispered. He slowly turned his head to look at her with a guilty look upon his face.

“Hana look, I’m sorry for kissing you I’m sorry for being a . Chanyeol I’m sorry for ticking you off and for you getting mad and burning Chungiie. Everyone I’m sorry for being a horrible member. Lay I’m sorry for wanting to push you off a cliff…” Kai started to apologize for so many reasons. Hana smiled and this time she kissed him which immediately shut him up. Kai stared at agape and eyes the size of dinner plates.

“I forgive you.” Hana said smiling. Kai looked at her and pure happiness surrounded the new couple. Kai entwined his fingers with Hana as the two smiled lovingly at each other. Lay healed Chung-cha’s arms as the atmosphere was happy.

“Wait why did you want to push me off a cliff?” Lay asked Kai now processing what Kai had said. Everyone busted out laughing forgetting their interview.