Chapter 10 "The Perfect Answer"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

 

He better not say some singers name or I will kill him before Hana can’ thought Chung-cha. Everyone in EXO hated this part of interviews, this question never failed to be asked.

Here we go again…’ thought Kai as he mentally rolled his eyes.

“Umm…I don’t have anyone who is my ideal type”, said Kai. It was obvious to the girls and the EXO members that he was thinking of Hana and this answer implied that it was no one famous.

“Hmm well can you describe your ideal type of girl?” asked the MC. She hated these kinds of answers; her job was to get scandalous information, definitely not what Kai said.

“Well”, Kai softened a bit as he began to think of the perfect way to describe Hana. “I like girls who are nice, smart, strong willed, humorous. I like it when girls are mature about the relationship but can still be fun and witty. For physical appearance, I like girls who are shorter than me but still on the slightly taller side. Also I like them to have long, soft hair and fair skin. Also I like girls who dress fashionably everywhere they go and look pretty with or without make up and to have a slightly curvaceous body. My ideal type also has to be unembarrassed to be romantic in front of others but blushes around me. But most importantly, a girl who loves me for being Kim Jongin, not Kai.” Hana could have just died happily right then and there.

“You have good taste, Kai-shi. That’s very specific though, it sounds like your describing an actual person” joked the MC.

“He is”, stated Lay. He quickly realized what he had just said. His eyes shot wide open and everyone glared daggers his way. The MC smirked waiting for more.

“Umm… what I meant was that he is describing someone he wishes he knew”, said Lay nervously.

Oh my god Lay shut the hell up’ thought Hana.

“Ahh, I understand”, said the MC actually believing his cover. She was slightly upset that she didn’t get the answer she wanted yet again.

“Well, this is all the time we have for today. Thank you to our lovely guests EXO and see you next time”, said the MC as the audience roared and EXO said goodbye.

The EXO boys went backstage and changed back to their regular clothes. Their manager asked them what they planned to do since it was only around 10pm and they said they were going to be out all night. Of course, this was only an excuse to go back to Hana and Chung-cha.

Hana and Chung-cha went back to the apartment the second the interview was over and waited for them there. Hana was so eager to simply smother Kai with a hug and kisses. Also to strangle Lay, but that could wait ‘til later.

The boys arrived about 20 minutes later and let themselves in using the key Hana had copied a few days ago and had given to Suho. They slipped their shoes off and saw the girls happily chatting on the sofa and Hana had an aura that could brighten up even the mood of a person with deepest depression.

“So, who was that girl you were describing back there? She sounds so familiar…” asked Hana with a smirk on her face as she wrapped her arms around Kais neck and he wrapped his around her small waist.

“Oh, you know her?” smirked Kai

“Yeah, we’re not that close though. What a shame though, she sounds so awesome”, said Hana stepping closer to him. Kai playfully rolled his eyes at her comments and kissed her deeply. They both smiled into the kiss and pulled each other closer so there was no space left between them. Kai lovingly ran his hands up and down her sides, tracing her curves.

They were near the hallway far away from the rest of their friends so no one was watching them. After about 5 minutes of this, they both came up for air smiling. Kai touched his forehead to Hanas and rubbed their noses together playfully and pecked her lips once again.

“I hope you know I meant every single word I said to that interview woman. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me”, said Kai.

“Saranghae”, he said to her with no trace of doubt in his words.

“Saranghae”, said Hana as she buried her face into his chest and he kissed the top of her head.

“Let’s go join the others now”, said Kai as he picked her up bridal style and softly kissed her blushing cheek.

Everyone including Chung-cha whistled at them loudly making them even more embarrassed. He sat down on the couch and she adjusted herself to once again be sitting on his lap and they intertwined their fingers.

‘Our hands fit together so perfectly’ the two thought.

Chanyeol and Chung-cha were sitting on the floor together. He had his legs stretched out in front of him and she sat between them talking with everyone else.

After a long while of laughing and playing Hana remembered something very important. Hana looked at Lay and then nodded in Chung-chas direction as a signal.

“Lay?” called Chung-cha.

“Ne Chungiie?” he asked.

“Run” she said as Hana stood up slowly. Lay was confused and looked around and finally noticed Hana approaching him.

Lay squealed and stood up and began running away from Hana. Chung-cha stood up and ran at him from the other direction. Everyone curiously watched to see what would happen next.

The girls cornered Lay with their arms crossed and playful smirks. Hana grabbed Lay by the shoulders and shook him.

“LAY, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!?” she yelled.

“IM SORRY!!!” yelled Lay, truly sorry for almost revealing their relationship although he knew Hana and Chung-cha were just playing around with him.

“Lay, I love you like my own brother but I was this close to throwing you off a cliff”, she said with her arm around him, walking back to the rest of them.

“But…Lay oppa is sowwie. Oppa promises never to do dat again”, said Lay in a cute voice using his irresistible aegyo.

“Kyaaa! You’re so cute! I’m not really mad at you”, said Hana as she pinched his cheeks and he tickled her and Chung-cha making them snort.

“Whoops”, they said.

“Kyeopta”, smiled Kai and Chanyeol at the same time grabbing their girlfriends closely once again.