Chapter 4 "Lotte World"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

CHAPTER 4
 

Kai and Hana were awake all night thinking about each other, Kais present, Hana and Chung-cha leaving… So many thoughts were running through their heads at once. It was already almost 4am when they both finally fell asleep awaiting the new day where they get to see each other. Chung-cha and Chanyeol had a very peaceful nights sleep. Just like the latter couple, they both thought of each other but in a slightly more optimistic light. She woke up and did her morning rituals and got dressed for the day and wore this http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/04033b300e7fb146d701495cf61c9301.jpg.
Hana got out of bed and took an extra-long time deciding what to wear. She finally decided on wearing this http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/3b638dd17598a5aff3f63609d792a27f.jpg. As much as she liked to tell herself she wasn’t, she knew a part of her was dressing up for Kai. The thought didn’t bother her in the least bit to be honest.

 

The EXO boys decided to surprise Hana and Chung-cha by picking them up instead of the usual vice versa. It was the weekend so they were free to spend the day as they pleased. Instead of taking the van, they walked just in case the company began to suspect anything about why they were visiting an apartment building.
 

“Do you think they left already?” asked D.O being the first to speak up.
 

“Nah, it’s still pretty early. They’re probably still getting ready”, responded Kris.
 

“How ‘bout we surprise them with some breakfast pastries?” suggested Lay. Although he hadn’t known them long, he felt close to them in a brotherly way, especially Hana. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile, Hana and Chung-cha decided to kill sometime before heading over to the boys place by getting on the internet.
 

“KYAAAA, Chunggie!!!!” screamed Hana as she slapped her arm wildly. Chung-cha ran away.
 

“What?! What?! What is it Hannie!?”
 

“Did you see this?!” yelled Hana as she pointed to the screen of her laptop. Chung-cha clicked play as a smile quickly spread across her face. They were watching EXO’s Traffic Safety Song on Inkigayo.
 

“Oh my god!! So kyeopta!!” yelled Chung-cha as it ended.
 

Just as it ended, there were several knocks on the door. Hana happily skipped over to the door with Chung-cha right behind her. They opened to the door only to be greeted by twelve handsome faces.

“Annyeong!” “Good morning!” They all said these things as the two welcomed them in to their apartment.
 

“What are you guys doing here so early? We were just about to go pick you up.”, said Chung-cha.
 

“Why? You don’t wanna see us?” dramatically pouted Sehun and buried his head in Luhans shoulder, letting out fake sobs.
 

“Aww Sehunnie, of course we do. This is just a surprise.” said Hana as she patted his back.
 

“Yay! They don’t hate us!” yelled Sehun as he picked up Hana in a huge bear hug. Hana laughed and hugged him back.
 

“Anyways, back to our question.” she said as he let her down.
 

“We came to surprise you. And we brought you breakfast!” said Kai as he and Lay held up the bags.
 

“Really? Thank you!” yelled Chung-cha as she hugged the person closest to her which just so happened to be a blushing Chanyeol.
 

“Sorry, food makes me excited”, blushed Chung-cha as she let go and led them to the kitchen.
 

“You guys can sit…” began Hana as she remembered how many of them there were “…umm anywhere you find a chair I guess”
Six of them settled in the living room on the couch and two chairs while the others sat at the table.
Chung-cha counted all the pastries and there were exactly 28. Everyone could have two and she set them on plates and Hana made coffee for everyone.

 

After eating, Hana and Chung-cha went to grab their purse and book bag when the boys stopped them.
 

“Umm today, how about instead of practicing, we do something fun.” suggested Chanyeol as they already had an idea planned out.
 

“Hmm. Like what do you guys have in mind?” asked Hana from her room as she slipped on her shoes and grabbed her purse and came back out to the living room.
 

“Well, you guys haven’t been her very long right? We should all go to Lotte World.” said Suho, coincidentally being the one who thought of the plan when they got home last night.
 

“Lotte World?” the two girls said in unison as they tilted their heads in confusion.
 

“It’s like an amusement park. You guys have those on your planet right?” asked Baekhyun.
 

“Of course, it’s not like were from Mars or something.” said Hana with a fake eye roll. “Just kidding, it sounds like fun. Let’s go.”
 

“Ne, I really want to go”, said Chung-cha.
As they walked to the door Hana quickly dashed back to her room and grabbed an extra pair of shoes just in case her feet hurt. They looked like this: http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/248542473156010605_Xz0BnJ1r_f.jpg

 

Around 30 minutes later they arrived in front of Lotte World.
 

“It’s so pretty!” yelled Chung-cha while receiving odd stares from older people and EXO just laughed at her silliness.
 

“It’s even prettier at night”, said Chanyeol. ‘But not as pretty as you’
 

Everyone paid for their own ticket and Kai and Chanyeol generously paid for the two girls.
 

“Thank you Kai, Chanyeol”, said Hana as they entered.
 

“Yeah, thanks!” said Chung-cha.
 

“No problem” smiled the two boys.
 

“What do you guys want to ride first?” asked Suho and Kris looking at the map.
 

“THAT!” said Chungiie, pointing at the biggest rollercoaster in sight. “Yeah, I want to go on that too” said Hana.
 

“Okay, ladies first”, said Suho as they got in line. Everyone paired up and it was Luhan with Sehun, D.O with Kai, Chanyeol with Kris, Xiu Min with Tao, Chen and Suho, and Lay with Baekhyun and lastly the two girls.The ride had a series of spins and loops and drops making everyone scream, especially Luhan. Everyone was incredibly dizzy when they got off but all the boys tried to keep their cool, some failing instantly. And trust me; a dizzy Kris is one of the funniest things you will ever see.

 

“What do you want to go on next?” said Luhan once Baekhyun once they were all back to normal.
 

“How about those?” suggested Hana. She was pointing resembling the teacups in Disney World. Luhan sighed in relief when he saw it wasn’t another rollercoaster. Four or five people fit inside each, so the groups were Hana, Kai, Lay , Sehun, and Luhan. The next was Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, and Xiu Min. And last Chung-cha, Chanyeol, Kris, Tao, and Chen. Once the ride started up, everyone started spinning the wheel like their life depended on it. Hana was laughing so hard by the end that she snorted. She covered her face and blushed in embarrassment, everyone had heard her.
 

“Its okay, I thought it was cute”, said Kai as he took her hands off her face. Hana smiled and he pinched her cheeks.
 

“Alright, what’s next?” asked Lay.
 

“Food!” said the endlessly hungry Chung-cha.
 

“I swear I’m going to start calling you a vacuum cleaner”, said Hana. Chung-cha made a mad dash towards her and Hana took off running. They looked like two little girls running around in circles. Finally Chung-cha caught up to her unni and grabbed her by behind giving her a noogie.
 

“Not the hair! Not the hair!”
Chung-cha jumped off her back and smiled victoriously.

 

 

“Aish, you always go for my hair”, said Hana trying to fix the red birds nest that Chung-cha formed on her head.
 

“This is hopeless”, pouted Hana as she was just making it worse.
 

“Here, let me help you”, said Lay as he began fixing her hair. Within seconds, it was back to its normal self.
 

“Thanks Lay!” said Hana as she looked in the mirror noticing it was once again perfect. Jealously rose up in Kai as he saw the look on her face. His eyes trailed down to her neck and noticed she was still wearing the necklace he gave her, a smile formed on his face and his jealousy was long forgotten.
 

“Well anyways, how about that food now?” suggested Chanyeol.
 

The group walked over to a café where they gave all sorts of foods like ice cream, hamburgers, hot dogs, etc.
 

Chen and Xiu Min ordered food for everyone and sat down to wait for their number to be called.
 

“By the way, exactly how old are you guys?” questioned Tao as they were all finally seated.
 

“Well I just turned 19”, said Hana knowing where this conversation was heading.
 

“Im only 18”, said Chung-cha. The EXO boys were all throwing a secret party in their minds when they said that.
 

“So were all your…oppas”, said Kai with a mischievous smirk on his face.
 

“And geges”, quickly added Luhan.
 

“I know where this is going. Fine, I’ll call you all oppa. And geges.” said Hana as she quickly remembered to add the gege part for the Chinese members.
 

“Yeah, ill call you guys that too”, said Chung-cha.
 

“Yay! Mei Meis!” said Luhan as he squished the two girls.
 

“NUMBER 43!” called the man at the counter and Xiu Min and Chen got up to get the trays of food.
 

Everyone was content with their meal in the end. Especially the three, who just so happened to eat about half of everything they ordered by themselves. All fingers pointing to Chung-cha, Chanyeol, and Xiu Min.
 

“I think we should wait a while before getting on another ride”, said Luhan. Sehun knew him all too well and knew he didn’t just mean the food. Sehun patted his knee under the table in understanding and give a smile.
 

“How about we just walk around then?” suggested Suho, getting up from his seat followed by everyone else.
 

“Could you guys hold on just one second?” said Hana as she slipped out of her shoes and put her flats on, sighing in relief.
 

“Wow, I’ve never seen you without heels, you’re so much shorter”, commented Kris as he rested his elbow on Hana and Chung-chas heads.
 

“Being tall is not all that”, fumed Chung-cha who intimidated even Kris who was almost double her size.
 

“Okay, okay, break up. Were short, you guys are tall, arguing won’t make us grow”, said Hana wanting to maintain the peace.
 

“Well then lets go, oppas and geges”, she added emphasizing the words everyone wanted to hear.
 

“Yay! Mei Meis!” said Tao as he hugged the two girls.
 

The group walked all around Lotte World for about an hour simply taking in the beautiful scenery.
 

“Who wants to go on a water ride!?” yelled Xiu Min looking up at the slightly smaller ride where you got drenched head to toe.
 

“I don’t know about that one…” said the two being the only one with a problem. Getting on that ride would mean messed up make up, hair, and wet shirts.
 

“But it’ll be really fun!” yelled Chen. All twelve boys were now begging the two girls. Hana melted seeing them, especially Kai pouting his plump lips. Chanyeols buing buing just about did it for Chung-cha.
Hana and Chung-cha looked at each other and sighed, “Fine…”

 

They were placed in two groups, 7 per boat. In one was Hana, Kai, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Suho while the other was Chung-cha, Chanyeol, Kris, Chen, Tao, Chen, Xiu Min, and D.O.
 

“Don’t worry mei mei, it will be fun”, said Luhan giving Hanas hand a reassuring squeeze and everyone smiled at her.
 

The ride began as the boats went through the path with water splasing everywhere and spray hitting you from above randomly. They had to admit it was really fun as they spun around and sped down the little river. Towards the end of the ride came a small waterfall just to make sure every inch of you was wet.
 

Hana ducked behind Kai and Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Chung-cha. They were still completely soaked.
 

As the ride ended, everyone was laughing and yelling.
 

“Did mei meis have fun?” said Chen before they got out.
 

“Ne!” yelled the two girls from each boat.
 

When it was their turn to get out of the boat, Kai held his hand out as he helped Hana out and surprisingly didn’t let go afterwards. Not that either of them could complain.
 

Chanyeol had carried Chung-cha out be her waist and set her down once they were outside since Chung-chas shoes were rather slippery. Chanyeol never removed his arm.
 

Lay took note of what the two did and nudged Kris as he motioned his head towards the two couples. Kris and Lay smiled as they knew they’re best friends were happy.
 

Hana and Chung-cha hadn’t noticed but their wet shirts showed Hanas hot pink bra and Chung-chas purple one.
 

“Umm can we stop by the bathroom really fast?” asked Hana worried about how she looked.
 

“Sure, theres one right there”, pointed Baekhyun. Hana locked arms with Chung-cha and they skipped away.
 

They both looked in the mirror and noticed their situation. Chung-cha buttoned her sweater up all the way which made it slightly less noticeable and Hana just fixed her hair and make-up having no way of covering herself.
 

“Unnie, do you have any make up remover?” asked Chung-cha.
 

“Ne, do you a bobby pin?” said Hana as she handed her the wipes and grabbed the bobby pins.
 

About five minutes later, they looked a whole lot better and exited over to her the 12 boys were waiting.
 

They all noticed Chung-cha and Hanas small problem and blushed looking away. Kai took his jacket off and wrapped it around Hana.
 

“Thanks oppa”, said Hana blushing erratically at his chivalry.
 

“No problem”, smiled Kai inwardly patting himself on the back.
 

They spent the rest of the afternoon going on rides and walking around and stopping for ice cream. It was night time and everyone was pretty tired.
 

“Who wants a piggy back ride?” asked Chanyeol noticing Chung-chas tired state.
 

“Umm me…” said Chung-cha suddenly very shy. She climbed on his back and they continued walking.
 

“Does Hannie want a piggy back ride too?” cooed Kai but still serious about giving her one.
 

“Oh…umm sure oppa”, blushed Hana as she climbed on his back. Kris and Lay nonchalantly high-fived.
 

“How about going in the haunted house? They say its so much scarier at night time”, suggested Kris. Everyone agreed and they got in the line.
 

The haunted house started off really dark and eerie that you would only see in horror movies. The two girls absent mindedly squeezed the arms around the two boys harder than before. Out of nowhere jumped out a man with a fake axe that looked all too real and Hana screamed like a child, jumping from the mini heart attack.
 

“Don’t worry, it’s all fake”, said D.O keeping composure with eyes still wide as always.
 

They finally reached the exit after about 2 minutes of shrieks from Hana and one that was a whole octave higher that seemed to come from Luhan which everyone decided to disregard.