Chapter 11 "Surprises to Come"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

-a few days later-

All of EXO including the girls were sitting in the living room of Hana and Chung-chas dorm.

“Guys, we have some bad news…” said Kris, sadness lingering in his voice as he spoke. Hana and Chung-cha looked at each other, Chung-cha was never good at handling bad news. Especially when it involved the ones she cared about most.

“Umm, what is it Kris?” asked Hana with much hesitation evident in her tone. Kris looked around for help with what he was about to reveal. No one met his gaze.

“Well, EXO-M has to leave for China in two days for a variety show and we won’t be back for 7 days”, said Kris in an almost inaudible voice. Luckily, or maybe unluckily, everyone managed to hear him.

Hana knew Chung-chas sensitive side all too well so she thought hard and rationally before she spoke up.

“Does your manager sleep in the same dorm as you guys over there?”

“No, he has a house since his family lives over there but he drops by sometimes”, answered Lay wondering what was going on inside her head.

“Then while you guys are at the dorm at night we can transport over there and visit you quickly. Plus, there’s always Skype. But, I really will miss you guys though.” explained Hana.

“No oppas for FIVE days?! Waeyo?!” yelled Chung-cha throwing her head back and stomping her feet quickly.

“It’s okay, five days will fly by”, assured Chanyeol along with his adorable smile.

“I sure hope so, what will I do without my Hannie for five days?” said Lay with a cute expression.

Hana hugged him from the side and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Eh hem, I believe she’s MY Hannie”, said Kai smirking as he pulled you away.

“She’s your girlfriend but my best friend, Kai” said Lay as he stuck his tongue out at Kai. Kai did the same in return.

“Alright guys, I know I’m irresistible but shut the hell up”, complained Hana as she got them away from each other. She was obviously joking about the ‘I’m irresistible’ part but it was amusing to hear her.

“Conceited much?” said Xiu Min sarcastically.

“Have you seen all of this?” joked Chung-cha as she pointed to Hana up and down. Hana got embarrassed but continued the act and flipped her hair and turned around to walk away and Chung-cha smacked her behind.

“Gross Chungiie!” yelled Hana as she ran away from her.

“Uh uh uh! I’m the only one allowed to do that to her”, jokingly said Kai as he stopped Chung-cha from chasing Hana.

“This conversation got weird…” commented Baekhyun as the amusing situation came to an end.

“Okay now that we’re off the topic of Hana’s ”, began Kris, shooting them a playful look before continuing. “I want to do something fun before we leave”.

“Good idea duizhang, let’s think of what we can do. I don’t want it to be something plain like dinner”, commented Luhan. “Let’s make it special”.

“Hmmmm…” mumbled Chung-cha putting on her thinking face.

She and Hana suddenly shot up from their seats. They gave each other a knowing look. Their idea was perfect.

“Unnie, can we talk in private for a second?” asked Chung-cha. All twelve boys had no idea what was going on or what they were talking about.

“Yeah, let’s go to my room”, she replied as she walked away from the boys.

“What do you think they’re planning?” asked Tao.

“DON’T BREAK ANYTHING”, yelled Chung-cha popping her colorful head back into view.

“Pfft, please”, said Chen, displeased with Chung-chas last comment.

-inside Hana’s room-

“So, I was thinking that tomorrow we let them visit our planet for a couple hours”, said Chung-cha. “You and Kai can flash us all there right?”

“Yeah, we’ll split you guys up so it’s faster. Oh god, do you think they’ll like our idea?” said an excited Hana.

“Of course and they’ll get to meet my brothers. Ughhh, my brothers”, Chung-cha’s tone changed from excited to disgusting towards the end of the sentence.

“I have to admit their annoying but atleast you have brothers”.

“It’s not like you grew up alone, you have me and now you have EXO”, said Chung-cha as she hugged her unnie and slightly lifted her off the floor.

“I got an idea! Since now EXO has their powers, we should get them their Menacs!” squealed Hana. Chung-cha grabbed her by the shoulders with a serious look but excitement evident in her sparkly grey eyes.

“I’ve never been so proud to call you my best friend, you are a genius”, they both ended up laughing and walking back outside.

-CRASH-

“HYUNG DID IT!”

Hana and Chung-cha rushed back outside to see the lamp that usually stood neatly set on their coffee table, on the floor in pieces.

“YAH! MAKNAE, DON’T RUIN AWAY FROM ME”, yelled Suho as he chased Sehun around the apartment.

Hana gave Kai a look and he teleported infront of Suho to stop him from murdering Sehun.

“Guys, remember how we said I have the power to shatter objects?” asked Hana, surprisingly calm after the incident. They all nodded.

“Well, I can also put them back together. Watch.”

Hana squatted down to the floor where the pieces remained. She slowly ran her hand across it and it began to reassemble. She then picked it up and placed back on the table.

“See? Don’t kill the maknae...yet anyways”, she smirked as she stood up.

“Thank- HEY!” yelled Sehun realizing what she said.

“I think I’m rubbing off on you baby”, said Kai with a similar smirk.

“Am I rubbing off on Chungiie?” asked Chanyeol as he playfully nuzzled his girlfriend.

“Other than appearance, you guys are exactly alike. There’s not much more rubbing you can do”, said D.O.

“Oppa that sounds erted…” chuckled Hana and Kai as the other couple turned red. D.O’s eyes got even bigger, if that’s possible.

“Okay children let’s stop the nastiness here, what were you guys talking about in private?” asked Luhan and Lay nodded along.

“Oh, nothing”, said Chung-cha stifling a laugh. Hana nudged her.

“Just come over early tomorrow and dress nice. It’s a huge surprise for you guys”, added Hana. They all skeptically nodded but they were still all excited.

“I love surprises!! Wait, is it Gucci?” said Tao pouting.

“Next time Tao, next time”, said Chung-cha as she patted his back slowly and sarcastically.

-MAMA, MAMA- rang Suho’s phone.

“Yobosaeyo…Ne..ne…Arasso hyung”, everyone looked at him with curiosity.

“That was our manager, we need to go for practice”

“Okay bye guys! See you tomorrow!” yelled the two girls as the boys quickly left the apartment saying their goodbyes. Kai and Chanyeol hung back and second for a ‘special’ goodbye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello my lovelies! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I think it kind of but I promise the next few will be much better. Annyeong!