Chapter 3 "A Free Heart"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

 

Chapter 3

“Unnie I’m hungry.” Chung-cha whined latching onto Hana’s arm. Hana rolled her eyes.

“When aren’t you?” Hana asked sarcastically. Chung-cha opened ready to shoot back but closed it shut when she noticed Hana was right. Hana grinned.

“That’s what I thought.” Hana said. Chung-cha huffed.

“Maybe the guys are hungry.” Chung-cha suggested. Hana looked at Chung-cha and realized that maybe Chung-cha was right.

“Let’s go ask them.” Chung-cha said skipping to the chatting guys.

“Are you guys’ hungry?” Chung-cha asked with pleading eyes. Chanyeol noticed the look in her eyes and immediately decided to help her out.

“I know I am. It’s probably the time to eat for us anyways.” Chanyeol backed Chung-cha up. Chung-cha looked at Chanyeol from the corner of her eye and he gave her a small thumbs up, she smiled in gratitude.

“I guess you’re right. But what are we going to eat? We can’t exactly all go out together, someone’s power might decide to rebel and you guys can’t leave us alone we might burn this place down.” Kris clarified. Chung-cha sadly nodded. He was right after all. Chung-cha looked over at Hana and smirked.

“Unnie why don’t you and Kai go. It’s a good way for him to practice long distance teleportation and I’ll keep here on watch.” Chung-cha suggested with an innocent that didn’t quite match her personality. Hana looked at Chung-cha dumbfounded and then looked at Kai who was standing next to her. Kai gave her a small smile. She then looked back at Chung-cha not really wanting to go alone with Kai.

“Why can’t someone else go with us? Plus you’ll probably destroy this place before the guys have a chance to.” Hana asked thinking she will win this battle. Chung-cha shook her head.

“We can’t stress him with teleporting a lot of people. And come on I won’t do anything bad. Come on I’m hungry. Please~” Chung-cha pleaded getting down on her knees begging with her signature puppy dog eyes. Hana covered her eyes knowing she won’t be able to resist the puppy dog eyes. She slightly opened her fingers to see if Chung-cha still had her puppy dog eyes and soon regretted looking. Next to Chung-cha was Chanyeol and on the other side Luhan both doing the puppy dog eyes along with her. Hana groaned but nodded. Chung-cha instantly shot up with happiness and hugged the nearest person which happened to be Chanyeol. She opened her eyes to see Chanyeol’s flustered face avoiding eye contact with her. She hurriedly let go of him and put her hands behind her back now embarrassed by her actions. Kris caught this and looked at Tao who was seated on the floor next to him. Tao looked up at his Hyung and they nodded at each other both thinking the same thing. ‘We have to get those two together.’

Hana looked up at Kai expecting to see him have a disappointed look on his face but she gasped when she saw him looking back at her with a bright smile and sparkling brown eyes. Hana looked down at her shoes trying to avert her attention to something that wasn’t Kai’s handsome face that gave her goose bumps every time he smiled. She nervously rubbed her arm and looked up at Chung-cha that was staring at her with a devious glint in her eyes not matching the innocent goofy smile on her face. Hana glared at her already planning on getting her revenge.

“Hannie let’s go before the hungry beasts attack us.” Kai half joked knowing that they actually might attack them. Hana nodded and turned her gaze to SuHo who caught it and gave her a smile. His smile relaxed Hana she knew he would make sure everything is under control.

“Yea let’s go.” Hana agreed. Kai bravely grabbed Hana’s hand. Hana looked up at him shocked at the sudden skin ship but smiled when he just gave her a reassuring smile and gave her hand I slight squeeze.

“Do you trust me?” Kai whispered looking into her lovely green eyes. Hana looked at his brown eyes and saw that she could trust him and that he would protect her.

“I trust you.” Hana whispered back. Kai gave her a giant smile and with that they were gone from the others’ sight.

They reappeared in an alley. Hana stoke her head out the alley looking around and found every minding their own business. She looked at Kai and gave him a slight nod. Kai nodded back and they left the alley going down the street looking for the nearest food place. Without either of them noticing they still were holding hands. They calmly walked down the street looking amazed at all around them. There were beautiful stores containing small accessories that held a beauty that attracted Hana. Hana then spotted something sparkling from the corner of her eye. She curiously looked in its direction and gasped at the gorgeous silver necklace in the display window. Hana slightly ran to the window dragging poor Kai with her who was looking at a meat cart nearby. Kai looked around scared at the sudden pull but it went away because of the scene in front of him. Hana was staring at a necklace with hearts in her eyes as she looked at it with such love as if it was the only necklace left on the planet. Kai took a closer look and had to admit the necklace was very pretty. It looked like this -> https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWm0i7ExvRdV5pCWZP6ioh3uxHd_KrHB-gXOcoQqAwUgdIGoNi. Even though it was simply silver with no colors it held a meaning. It signified a free heart that flies from here to there but will always be sincere and caring. Hana sighed and turned to leave. Kai stopped her.

“Why don’t you get the necklace?” Kai asked.

“I can’t afford it.” Hana admitted sadly and walked on. Kai walked with her still being that their fingers were entwined. Kai looked back at the necklace and smiled. Hana and Kai walked into a small restaurant and got in line to order.

“Kai do you know what the guys want?” Hana asked. Kai shook his head.

“I’ll call them by right back.” Kai said quickly running out the restaurant. He headed to the store were the necklace was and walked in. About 5 minutes later Kai walked back into the restaurant.

“Did you get their orders?” Hana asked. Kai nodded with a bright face. Hana raised an eyebrow. ‘What got into him all of a sudden?’ After ordering all the food and paying they walked back to the same alley. Kai held most of the bags in one hand while the other still had a tight grip on Hana’s hand. They looked to see if anyone was watching and when they were sure the coast was clear, Kai teleported them back. When they got there Hana dropped the bag in her hand in shock. A wall was completely covered with ice, a couch was burnt, the chandelier from the roof was on the floor soaking wet and in pieces, there were nerf darts all over the floor, most of the paintings on the wall were upside down, a statue was on the floor in pieces, there was a bunch of drawings and graffiti on a wall, SuHo was peacefully sleeping on the untouched couch, and the rest of the kids were nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a ball of fire came through one of the hallways and it burn a hole on the wall, soon after came a flying vase and a water ball. Then running out of the hallway came Lay with Luhan and Sehun. They each had a nerf gun in their hands but they looked untouched. When they noticed that Hana and Kai were back they threw the nerf guns behind their backs and gave innocent smiles. A few seconds later Kris came running out the same hallway with Tao on his back. Tao was soaked and one of the sleeves of Kris’s shirt was burned off. They saw Hana and Kai and their eyes widened. Tao slowly got off of Kris’s back and they walked to stand in line next to the other three.

“That’s five of them we still need six of them.” Hana stated. Lay noticed Hana and Kai’s entwined hands and he slightly nudged Luhan and pointed at their hands. Luhan grabbed Sehun’s and pointed at Kai and Hana. Sehun nudged at Kris and showed him which lead Kris to show Tao. Hana and Kai were oblivious still waiting for the others to also appear. Suddenly D.O and Baekhyun came running quickly down the hallway and they jumped behind a couch. After them was a giant rush of fire almost their size. They soon noticed the glaring Hana and stood in line along with the others who showed them Hana and Kai’s little skin ship. D.O had his usual reaction of O______O. Kai raised his empty hand raised 4 fingers and mouthed “Four more to go.” Hana nodded and glared at the hallway that everyone was coming from. Chen and Xiumin came gliding on some ice and fell face first into the cold and messed up ground when they noticed the two serious people. They scurried to end of the line and noticed Hana and Kai’s hands before D.O was able to point it out to them. Finally the two last missing people came into the room cheering.

“Yeah! The Happy Virus team wins!! Keke~ we told you guys we would win!” they cheered still not aware of the two serious teens. They noticed the dark atmosphere and they immediately shut up. They slowly turned their heads and where met with cold glares from Hana and Kai. Chanyeol dropped both of the nerf guns in his hands and stood next to Chen. Chung-cha soon followed suit. Hana glared at each and every one of them separately while Kai shook his head in disappointment.

“Ok so whose idea was it?” Hana started of calm. All the fingers pointed straight at Chung-cha. She whimpered and hid behind Chanyeol gripping his shirt from behind scared out of her wits. Chanyeol stepped back fully covering the girl and stared straight at Hana and Kai. Then his eyes sparkled a little.

“I guess you guys had a great time. No wonder you guys can’t seem to keep your hands of each other.” Chanyeol said with his bright goofy smile. Hana looked at him weirdly but then followed his gaze to her and Kai’s hands. Kai also noticed this and they both quickly let go.

“Nothing happened but it looks like something did happen here.” Kai said looking around the completely destroyed room. The 10 visible kids bowed their head in shame; remember Chanyeol is still covering Chung-cha.

“What were you guys thinking? This place could belong to someone.” Hana started to rant. Then a voice broke their conversation.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HOUSE?!?” Was heard in the distant. Kai quickly grabbed the bags and Hana by the waist and they disappeared. Chung-cha started to push everyone quickly into a nearby shadow. Footsteps were heard coming closer to them. Chanyeol being the last one left grabbed Chung-cha and jumped into the shadow with her in his arms. The footsteps stopped at the living room. There was a couple with two kids they looked around furious. The room was a complete and utter disaster but no person in sight.

Everyone landed smashed together in a pile with Chanyeol on top and Chung-cha in his lap. He jumped off of everyone and put Chung-cha on the ground. Kai and Hana were happily eating in the same room on the floor completely ignoring the pile of their friends. Everyone sat in a circle and everyone toke a turn apologizing. Hana sighed.

“You guys have to be careful. Not much Lay, Kai, Tao, and Kris but the rest of you do. Your powers can cause serious damage. Especially you Chung-cha remember what happened last time.” Hana said warning everyone. Chung-cha looked depressed and buried her faced in her hands. Chanyeol grabbed her hand and took a peek at her ready to cry face.

“Are you okay?” he whispered. Chung-cha slowly nodded. Chanyeol wiped away the single tear that fell and gave her his famous Happy Virus smile. Chung-cha giggled, happiness taking over her body. They all started to eat but their happy meal was interrupted by a pained groan. They all snapped their heads to the middle of the room to see SuHo getting off the floor while rubbing his head.

“What hit me?” he asked himself utterly confused. Hana and Kai turned their head to the nervous looking kids with raised eyebrows. Chung-cha laughed nervously but that was interrupted by a door opening. Everyone panicked, in walked in EXO’s manager as he the lights. Everyone looked around to be astonished; they were in EXO’s practice room with the all too confusing cloud curtains. Hana grabbed Chung-cha’s hand stood in front of the curtains. Hana made an illusion making it look like the girls were not there and it was just the curtain.

“What are you guys doing?” the manager asked.

“Eating.” They all replied in unison. The manger raised an eyebrow.

“In the dark?” he asked. They all rapidly nodded. The manager looked at them weirdly but decided let it go. He shook his head and left the room closing the door behind him. They all let out a breath they were holding and Hana dropped her illusion.

“That was close.” Hana breathed out joining their meal circle. Chung-cha nodded and also joined. They soon finished eating and Hana decided it was time for them to go. Hana opened a portal. Chung-cha quickly hugged everyone even Hana. Hana smacked the little girl’s head playfully. Everyone laughed. The guys started leaving the room. But before Chanyeol left he waved at Chung-cha and she excitedly waved back before diving into the portal. Kai and Hana were the only two left in the room. Hana was about to go into the portal but Kai grabbed Hana’s hand and put something in it. Hana looked in her palm and gasped. She slightly rubbed her thumb over the heart of the necklace she saw earlier when she went with Kai to get the food. She looked up at Kai in disbelief.

“But why?” she asked.

“I saw how much you wanted it and I wanted to see you happy.” Kai answered; a blush starting to cover his cheeks as he gave her a shy smile.

“I would be happy even without it. As long as you guys are with us I’ll always be happy. But this is something beyond amazing. I can’t thank you enough.” Hana started to rant. Kai chuckled at how sweet she was. He gave her a small kiss on the cheek, flashed a smile, and walked out of the room. Hana stood there completely out of it not believing anything that just happened. She gripped the necklace in her hand and jumped through the portal with such a bright smile that would make a poor hobo feel happiness.