Chapter 1 "Powers. Didn't see that coming."

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

 

Chapter  1

            “Chungiie you just ate lunch like half an hour ago. Why are you hungry?” a girl asked her smaller friend walking next to her. “I’m just hungry.” The smaller girl answered shrugging her shoulders. The taller girl was Eun Hana. Her hair was this color -> http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh1cr5tMwJ1qamjkfo1_500.jpg. It falls in layers going down her back reaching her mid back. She had full bangs that perfectly fell on her forehead going to the left. She had a healthy skinny body with average curves and beautiful fair skin. She had a round face and bright green eyes that were always sparkling catching everyone’s attention. Her hair, outfit, makeup, and nails looked like this -> http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/4921cfa47c5a4db9f4376bfc6ec91711.jpg. She was 168 cm tall while her smaller friend was 165. Her smaller friend was a very unusual sight. Her hair was this color -> http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/b57079e57aa5c3c9b17a8caa509f647a.jpgand in this hairstyle -> http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6916044fdda4cbbcc400339f8bccc55a.jpg(except the hat and glasses) but she had bangs the same color as her hair that covered her forehead going to the right. The small girl was Dongbang Chung-cha. She had a slightly more curvy body then her friend because she ate more. She had a baby face with chubby cheeks and big eyes that were grey. Most people would call her a freak or weird and those people would end up in the hospital because of Hana. Her outfit, make up, and nails looked like this -> http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/80fa7535456dc528040deab4d9ecc736.jpg. They share an apartment being that they have been best friends since diapers. Besides the girls’ having weird hair colors they aren’t normal they aren’t even humans. They are actually aliens from a whole other galaxy. They’re planet is like Earth the aliens look like humans but they have powers. They escaped from their planet secretly not wanting to stay in the same place forever. Hana loves adventures and likes getting to know more than she already does on the other hand Chung-cha just likes doing crazy things and was sick of her brothers.

 

             Every alien from their planet gets an alien accessory called a Menac at birth which will help guide them through life and help them find out what powers they will end up with. Hana has a silver ring with the top shaped into a vertical grey eye on her left hand. Hana holds the power of phonokinesis. This means she can control and sense sounds like sonar, she can make illusions, shatter objects, boil skin, and she can make portals and force fields. Chung-cha has a black chain bracelet with many black charms but the main one is a black flame on her right hand. She has the power of darkness. This means she can control shadows, make weapons appear out of thin air, she can turn a place pitch black, she can see in the dark, summon a flying unicorn named Spikess, and control black flames. If Menacs comes in contact with a human it causes weird things to happen. It can be from the human turning into a frog or a car coming from the sky. If it cracks a signal would be sent out to their planet and the girls would be found and forced back to their planet. It takes a maximum of 5 weeks for a signal to reach their planet and luckily enough the girls haven’t even slightly scratched their beloved jewelry. The girls were nearing a café but Hana stopped dead in her cracks. Chung-cha walked past her but then when she noticed her friend didn’t follow, she walked backwards and stood next to Hana. Hana looked like she had hearts in her eyes and was wide open. Chung-cha looked at the direction her friend was staring at and her eyes bulged out of their sockets as she fell face first into the ground.

 

              “Chungiie please tell me you see it too.” Hana whispered not moving her eyes. Chung-cha nodded still lying on the floor. Chung-cha raised her head off the floor and Hana looked at her. The moment they met eyes that made a mental agreement. Without a second thought Chung-cha and Hana dashed the direction they were staring at. But they crashed into something or someone when they were only a few feet away from their destination. Scattered around the floor was two girls and 12 guys. Hana slowly opened one eye and was shocked to see a pair of brown eyes looking back at her. ‘Wow his gorgeous.’ Thought Hana to herself. The said gorgeous guy looked like this -> http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/f5fd8583df826449408e9f0b727ebed1.jpg. ‘Wait… I know that face. OMG! It’s Kai!’ Hana screamed in her head realizing who the hot guy was. Her eyes widened and she blushed when she noticed that he was staring at her. Hana slowly got up and helped him up. He was wearing this -> http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/010127536856ad81b8fc93fb28bdc106.jpg. “I’m so sorry.” Hana apologized. Kai shook his head. “It’s ok.” He said. Hana smiled and Kai felt his heart skipped a beat at the sight of her smile. “Im Kim Jong In but call me Kai.” He bowed. Hana giggled. “I know who you are. Names Eun Hana.” Han bowed. He raised an eyebrow but then his face came to realization. “Oh you must be an EXOTIC.” He said. Hana nodded. “Well who’s your bias?” he asked with a grin. “Not telling you.” Hana . His face expression dropped. Hana laughed at the sight of his face. Hearing her laugh he smiled. 

 

Meanwhile with Chung-cha

           

           Chung-cha opened her eyes but felt something under her. She looked down and her eyes became the size of dinner plates. A guy with long brown hair with some white glasses and a cute face was coming to consciousness under her. She scrambled of him and sat next to him. She helped him sit up. “My bad I didn’t mean to crash into you. I’m sorry.” Chung-cha quickly apologized. He just laughed and looked at her. When he saw her he couldn’t stop starring. ‘Woah… she’s cute.’ The kid thought to himself. “It’s ok, don’t worry about it. You don’t get pushed to the ground by a little girl often around here.” He replied in a deep voice. Chung-cha laughed at his remark. ‘His voice sounds familiar but it doesn’t match his face he looks so cute and his voice is so deep.’ Chung-cha thought to herself.  He laughed with her. Then that’s when it hit her. She looked at him closely and mentally slapped herself. ‘How can I not recognize my bias? How can I notice his super cute face’ she asked herself in her mind. He looked like this -> http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/00b06a73e8588feb61e6902026864029.jpg. “So what’s your name?” he asked Chung-cha after he finished laughing. “Dongbang Chung-cha but call me Chungiie. Before you even say it, you’re Chanyeol.” Chung-cha replied. He tilted his head to the side and looked at her with a cute face. Chung-cha pouted and pushed him softly. “Heeeeyyy that’s my thing.” She whined. He laughed at her whining. He got up and reached out his hand to help her up. He was wearing this -> http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/eb5898a11263f671dadb20947cd4860f.jpg. She took it but the moment their hands touched Chung-cha’s hand was burned. She jerked her hand back startled. She looked at her hand and it was red. Chanyeol looked at her worried. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “Your hand just burned me.” She answered. Chanyeol looked shock and looked at his hands. ‘They look normal and they don’t feel hot.’ Chanyeol thought to himself. “Let me see your hand.” Chanyeol said. Chung-cha showed him her palm which was red. Chung-cha looked at it but something caught her attention from the corner of her eye. She looked at her wrist and she screamed shocked. She quickly ran to Hana leaving Chanyeol to follow her confused.

    

           “HANNIE!!! Omg! My bracelet’s broken!” Chung-cha started panicking. Hana’s face paled and she slowly looked at her left hand. Her face looked like she just saw a ghost. Her ring had a giant crack going down the middle. She then looked at Chung-cha’s bracelet. The black flame charm was missing half of it. The two girls looked at each other and nodded. Hana raised her hand and started moving her arm to form a circle. Then a black portal opened. The guys around them eye’s widened. Chung-cha quickly pushed all the guys in with her following them and lastly Hana. The moment she was completely in the portal closed with no one around noticing anything. They all appeared in a giant worn down room. The boys looked around. “What the hell is going on?” Kris asked. Hana and Chung-cha looked at them with shock. Chung-face on her and Hana face palmed herself. Neither of them noticed all the EXO boys were there two. “Well is anyone going to tell us?” Baekhyun asked eyeing the two girls. Hana took a deep breath and started “Me and Chungiie are not from this planet.” Xiumin scoffed. “Yeah, right. We are too.” He said not believing them. “Do you have a banana as a brain? Wait my bad a banana is smarter than you. How else did we all get here? Did you not see the portal Hana made out of thin air?” Chung-cha ranted ready to make a mallet appear and bash the kid’s head open. Xiumin stood there dumfounded. Chung-cha nodded pleased. “Chungiie if our Menacs broke and they were there doesn’t that mean it affects them too? Aside from the fact we only have 5 weeks to fix them when we don’t know how!” Hana started panicking. Chung-cha rubbed her imaginary beard. She then looked at Hana with a serious face. “ just got real.” She said. She then busted out laughing. Hana shook her head at the smaller girl’s behavior. “Ok in our planet when you’re born you get an accessory called a Menac. It helps guide you through your life and it helps you figure out your power for the future. If it comes in contact with a human weird things happen and if it breaks or cracks it sends out a signal to our planet that gives off your location. The signal takes 5 weeks to get to our planet which gives us time but the thing is we don’t know how to fix them.” Hana explained. “What’s wrong about giving off your location?” Luhan asked not understanding why they don’t want a signal to be sent. Hana and Chung-cha looked at each other with nervous faces. “We kind of escaped our planet because we didn’t want to be there and no one’s knows where we are right now.” Chung-cha answered laughing nervously. The guys just looked at the girls with their mouths hanging. “Close your mouths you’ll catch flies.” Chung-cha joked. In sync they all closed their mouths. This creped out the girls a little. Chung-cha and Chanyeol’s eyes widened and they looked at each other.

     

             “What’s with the look?” asked Lay and Tao. “You don’t think…” “it makes sense…” “but how…” “it makes sense remember weird things happen.” Chung-cha and Chanyeol had their own weird one sentence conversation. “Can one of you please explain what you guys just talked about?” Chen asked frustrated. “Before when I grabbed Chanyeol’s hand when he tried helping me up I burned my hand.” Chung-cha started. “But I don’t feel it hot at all.” Chanyeol finished. Everyone started looking at each other with confused faces. Hana then looked at D.O. “Hey D.O can you do me a favor?” she asked. D.O nodded. “Stop the ground with a little force.” She said. D.O looked at her weird but stomped his foot anyways. When his foot came in contact with the ground the whole place shook and little cracks were forming around his foot. He bounced back shocked. Hana smiled knowing that what she thought was right. “Since you guys came in contact with our Menacs the weird thing that happened to you guys it that you got the powers you are supposed to have for your image.” She explained her conclusion. “That makes sense. Since Chanyeol hyung has fire and he touch Chung-cha’s had her burned her and when D.O hyung stomped the ground it shook because of his power.” Sehun said. Hanna nodded smiling at his dongsaeng. “But now it’s dangerous for them to be around other people since they don’t know how to control it.” Chung-cha added. This hit all the guys like a ton of bricks. “Then we will teach them how to control it since they are going to have it forever.” Hana said. “That’s a good idea.” Chung-cha complemented her Unnie. “It sounds good to us.” SuHo said with everyone else nodding. Chung-cha smirked.

           

           In a blink of an eye she made a gun appear in her hand and she pulled the trigger aiming at Tao. Everyone screamed but they calmed down when they saw the bullet three inches away from Tao floating in thin air. He looked at it in shock but then understood what happened. He smirked and looked at Chung-cha. The bullet turned around and went straight at her. She grinned and back flipped away from the runaway bullet. “Well it looks like Tao understands and knows how to use his power.” Chung-cha said pointing at the whole in the wall behind her. Everyone blinked a couple of times still not processing what just happened. Chung-cha walked up to Tao and gave him a high five. Chanyeol glared at Tao. “But what was with that gun that just appeared out of nowhere?” asked Lay looking for the gun that was nowhere to be seen. “Oh that. It’s part of my power.” Chung-cha replied rocking back and forth on her heels with a giant smile. The guys all took a step back from her. “So you can make guns appear?” Chen asked. “No I can summon weapons. My power is the darkness. I can summon weapons, control shadows, control the dark, she in the dark, summon my flying unicorn named Spikess, and I can make back flames.” Chung-cha answered. “My power is phonokinesis. I can control and sense sounds like sonar, I can make illusions, shatter objects, boil skin, and I can make portals and force fields.”  Hana added. Kai looked at her impressed. “From what I know I can help Kris with summoning his dragon and Chanyeol with the phoenix and his fire because it’s similar to my power.” Chung-cha pointed out. Chanyeol automatically smiled knowing he was going to be with Chung-cha. “But we will work together to figure out how everyone has to work their power.” Hana added. “Well we can check Tao off the list.” Chung-cha said while a small black flame lit up on her index finger and she made a check in the air with it. Then she passed her hand over it and the check was gone. The guys looked at her in awe. “I know. It’s pretty cool right?” Hana laughed because that was her same reaction when she saw her best friend do that for the first time. The guys just nodded with a couple of “Ne” being heard.

 

            Hana then notice Chung-cha smirk. Hana’s eyes widened she knew that smirk. But before Hana can even move there was a loud bang and something came in contact with the floor. Everyone looked to see Xiumin knocked out on the floor and Chung-cha with a frying pan in her hand. “I thought you said you summon weapons?” Kris panicked. “I consider a frying pan a weapon.” Chung-cha said while flipping it around then making it disappear. Lay quickly ran to Xiumin and touched his head. Xiumin raised his head and looked around. “What’s going on?” he asked confused on why he was on the floor. “Well Chung-cha hit you in the head with a frying pan and somehow Lay healed you.” Sehun said helping Xiumin up. Hana smacked Chung-cha in the back of the head. “What was the point of that?” she asked. “For Lay to learn how to heal.” Chung-cha answered rubbing the back of her head. “Plus he ticked me off.” Chung-cha added crossing her arms. Hana glared at her. Chung-cha ignored her and walked over to Lay. “How did you feel before you healed him?” she asked. “Umm… I don’t know I just wanted to make him feel better I guess.” Lay answered. “And that’s how you control your power. It’s when you want to help someone or something when their hurt.” Everyone nodded in realization. Lay smiled. Hana smiled also. Maybe her dongsaeng isn’t as dumb as she is. “So basically Chung-cha shows us how to control our powers by putting us in life or death situations?” Luhan asked. Chung-cha shrugged her shoulders. “Next thing you know she’ll throw me off a building to teach me how to fly.” Kris joked. But then everyone saw the smirk on Chung-cha’s face. Kris paled. Chung-cha quickly grabbed Kris by his shirt and jumped into a shadow with Kris still in her grasp. “Kris dug his own grave.” D.O said shrugging his shoulders and laughing. A minute later Chung-cha came out from the same shadow with Kris behind her.  But Kris’s clothing was messed up and he had flowers in his hair and clothes. “Never again.” Kris said to Chung-cha while picking out flowers from his hair. “Hey your lucky enough you feel on a flower cart instead of eating cement.” Chung-cha retorted. “I have thorns all over my arms.” Kris complained wincing. Lay quickly ran to his Hyung and healed his arms. “Looks like we’ll stick to summoning the dragon for now.” Chung-cha said. “Ya think?” Kris said back sarcastically. Everyone laughed.

 

                 “We still have to figure out how to fix your Menacs.” Baekhyun reminded everyone. “Ne.” Hana replied. Suddenly Chung-cha snapped her fingers. “We could ask Demon to get the book of Menacs for us.” Chung-cha suggested to Hana. “Yea plus I haven’t seen him in a while.” Hana agreed. “We we’re playing BattleField 3 yesterday when I brought the chocolate covered popcorn to my room.” Chung-cha added. “I knew I heard a guy’s voice in your room and here I thought I was having a senior moment.” Hana said face palming herself. Chung-cha then made a heart with her middle and pinky fingers and suddenly something walked out from the shadows. Chung-cha and Hana quickly ran and hugged the figure. What EXO say scared the living daylights out of them. There was a tall guy with pitch black skin and red scars around his arms and mouth. He had blood red eyes and bright red hair that fell in many places and almost covering his eyes. He wore all black clothing and a red chain necklace with a pink heart at the end of it. “I’ve missed you guys so much. Except Chungiie I saw you just yesterday.” He said in squeaky voice. Hana and Chung-cha laughed. “Can you find and bring us the book of Menacs?” Hana asked him. “You guys broke your Menacs didn’t you?” he asked. The girls scoffed. “Please. Of course not.” Hana argued. Demon looked at them with a knowing look. The girls gave up and nodded. He chuckled pat the girls on the head and dived into the floor leading him to disappear. Not even a second later he came back with a dusty old book in his hands. He handed it to Hana. He quickly kissed both girls on the cheeks and left after saying “Got to go its Ramen night at home.” Chung-cha and Hana laughed knowing how much that kid likes Ramen.

              Hana opened the book and quickly skimmed through the pages searching for where it talks about fixing them. “Aha.” She said as she stopped on a page and started reading. Her face turned serious and she threw the book. “It looks like we have 5 weeks left to stay on Earth.” She said blankly. The book landed on Chen’s head and he feel to the floor. Lay went to him and healed his head. “Looks like Lay is going to be the one using his power the most around here.” Luhan said joking and being serious at the same time. “What did the book say?” SuHo asked. “Read page 438.” Hana said looking at the ceiling. SuHo quickly read it and closed the book. “It says they have to find true love and have a true kiss to fix the Menacs.” He said looking at everyone. Chung-cha plopped down on the floor and just decided to lay there. “So when do we start packing?” she asked Hana. “Guys you can’t give up. We just have to help you find true love.” Kai said trying to make the girls feel better. The girls looked at Kai then at each other. “So do you think we can teach them about their powers in 5 weeks?” Chung-cha asked Hana. Kai sweet dropped. “Come on. Kai’s right for once.” Chanyeol said patting Kai’s shoulder. Kai jumped and rubbed his shoulder. “Hey be careful what you touch with those hands. And what do you mean im right for once?” Kai said/asked. Chanyeol chuckled nervously. Chung-cha walked up to Chanyeol. “Chanyeol try controlling the heat in your body. Try making it go to your hand. Close your eyes and concentrate.” Chanyeol did as she said and a small fire appeared on the palm of his hand. When he opened his eyes it disappeared. “That’s good for a nice try.” Hana complimented. Everyone else clapped. Chanyeol stoke his tongue out at them. “Try again.” Chung-cha pushed him on. Chanyeol closed his eyes and focused on sending all his energy to his hand. Then a middle size flame lit up on his hand. He opened his eyes and it stayed. Chung-cha made a black flame in her hand and put it near Chanyeol’s. The two flames combined and shot up and exploded into black, orange, and red fireworks. Chanyeol looked at Chung-cha’s smiling face and felt a warm feeling all over his body that he hasn’t felt before. “Now think about the cold and don’t even think about heat or warmth.” Chung-cha said. Chanyeol nodded and started thinking of ice cubes and ice pops. Chung-cha grabbed his hand and she didn’t get burned. Chanyeol’s cheeks turned red at her sudden move. Everyone snickered except Chung-cha who also blushed. She quickly let go of his hand and put it behind her back. “Looks like you know how to semi control your power.” Chung-cha said. Chanyeol nodded. But what no one noticed was that the black flame on Chung-cha’s Menac started growing back one of the broken ends. “This reminds me. Look what I can do.” Chung-cha said as she wrote EXO with her black flame in the air. “We already know you can do that.” SuHo said. “Wait.” Chung-cha said. She clapped her hands and the room turned pitch dark. The only thing everyone can see was the word EXO in the air but it was changing different colors. Everyone awed. Chung-cha clapped again and the lights turned back on. “And Chung-cha said let there be light.” Luhan joked with a dramatic voice. Everyone laughed. Kai looked at Hana and she met his gaze. She blushed and looked away avoiding eye contact. Kai just smiled at her. And that’s how their day ended. Eventually Hana opened another portal and EXO went back to their dorm and Hana and Chung-cha went home to prepare to teach the guys about their powers the next day. Around 4:30 a.m. Chung-cha walked into Hana’s room and the lights. Hana woke up and looked at her wide awake friend. “You’re thinking the same thing as me aren’t you?” Hana asked now being wide awake herself. Chung-cha nodded. Hana jumped out of bed and the two girls left their apartment. “Do you think their even open?” Chung-cha asked while walking down the same street they were this morning. “Yea there was a sign saying 24/7 service.” Hana answered. The girls quickly ran into a supermarket passing two posters. One poster had a picture of a box of pocky and the word sale in giant letters. Next to it was a poster with a picture of banana milk and the word sale also. And that’s how the girls’ and guys’ night ended.