Chapter "Learning More About Our Two Alien Friends And Their Powers"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

CHAPTER 6
 

The rest of the day of Lotte World was extremely fun. The group went on almost every single ride in the park and left at almost 12am. Hana didn’t again think of her doubts in Kai thanks to Lay and the highlight of the day was when Chung-cha called Kris a giraffe and he picked her up over his shoulders and ran away with her. They all got home more tired than they had ever been, but it was all worth it. It was now morning and Hana and Chung-cha were getting ready to go out for the day.
 

Chung-cha came out wearing this:http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/14030b2166749a72c511151e09f462c5.jpg
 

And Hana wore this :http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/a9b0eee2466390d822c010f835ee1d9c.jpg
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/5c7973303537e127f867b4dff05d7d47.jpg
http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/9bf4916080f3cfb6baafcd34f8f3cd49.jpg
 

“Yesterday was fun, ne? We should have places like that on our planet”, said Chung-cha to Hana as they sat on the couch watching Hana’s favorite drama.
 

“Yeah, too bad we have to go back…I love Earth, it’s so different from our planet”, sighed Hana not wanting to leave. They had only been there a short time but grew to love it quickly.
 

“Don’t worry, we will find a way out of this”, said Chung-cha as she grasped the latter’s hand and smiled.
Hana checked her watch for the time. It was nearing 10am. 
 

“Maybe we should go, the boys might be waiting for us”, said Hana grabbing her purse and turning off the television as Chungiie did the same.
Hana naturally opened her portal and in seconds they were in front of the boys’ apartment. They knocked on the door only to be greeted by Kai in Pokémon pajamas. They both stifled a laugh and his eyes grew wide seeing who it was.
 

“Good m-morning oppa”, choked out the two girls as they walked passed his trying not to be rude. For Hana, it was the cutest thing she had ever seen. It was just the funniest thing ever for Chung-cha.
 

“Uhh…good morning”, said Kai and then awkwardly walked back to his room. This was definitely going to come back to haunt him one day.
 

“Annyeong mei meis”, said Lay and Luhan as they came out fully dressed and squished the two girls in a hug making them giggle.
 

“Annyeong geges”, cooed the two girls. Lay eyed Hana to ask her if she was okay and Hana smiled with a nod. Kai had already walked out of his room and saw this entire scene. He was jealous of their relationship and he had no problem admitting it to himself. ‘I have to act fast’, thought Kai.
 

“Chunggie!” yelled Tao and Kris as they ran to her in slow motion with their arms spread. Chung-cha did the same and they squished her in between the two of them.
 

“Alright, don’t kill her. I still need to hug her”, said Chanyeol as he cut in between them and hugged her also. Everyone else finally came out and greeted them. All the greetings differed based on the pair. 
 

Everyone in the group knew the girls had oppas/geges that they preferred over others and the boys also preferred one girl over another. They still all loved each other.
 

“Considering we destroyed that family’s house, I think it’d be best if we practiced somewhere else or did something else today”, said Suho being the usual voice of reason.
 

“Well what do you guys want to do?” asked Kris.
 

“We actually have something pretty important for you guys to practice today so we really need to find a place”, stated Hana.
 

“I have an idea! How about we go the basement! There are no cameras there and just a bunch of boxes, plus it’s really big down there”, suggested Chung-cha, the light bulb over her head almost visible.
 

“Good idea. Is that okay with you guys?” asked Hana, everyone agreed and they made their way down to the basement. 
Hana almost tripped on one of the steps but a hand quickly reached out of her waist. She looked up and Kais smiling face came into view. They both stayed dazed looking into each other’s eyes for a few seconds until someone cleared their throat and they pulled away.
 

“So what’s this thing you have planned for today mei meis?” asked Chen.
 

“Well, sometimes your emotions affect your actions, right? It’s the same with powers. More specifically with anger”, began Chung-cha.
 

“Depending on our power, when some of us get angry, our powers tend to come into effect without us forcing them to. And that can be seriously dangerous if you have a power like Chanyeols or Chens for example, even Kai. Who knows where his anger will make him end up?” continued Hana, completing the thought.
 

“So we’re going to learn to control that today?” asked Chanyeol.
 

“Ne, exactly”, responded Chung-cha.
 

“Have any of you gotten angry recently and something happened?” asked Hana to all of the boys.
 

“You remember that lightning storm a few nights ago? Well…yeah”, said Chen, embarrassed.
 

“See? That could’ve led to something really disastrous. That’s why this is important”, said Chung-cha.
 

“Okay, to control your powers, you have to learn to positively channel that energy and control yourself or maybe even use your power in a positive manner”, explained Hana.
 

“Ugh, enough chit chat Hannie. Let’s get to the good part”, said Chung-cha excited to see some action. 
 

The boys spread out to their respective teachers, ready for today’s lesson.
 

“I have a question. Did anything bad ever happen to one of you because of your anger?” asked Sehun.
 

“Ne, but we’ll tell you that story later. It’s rather…long”, answered Hana.
 

 

Hana turned her attention to her group of boys. Lay didn’t exactly need help since his power was almost harmless so she would save him for last. The most dangerous of her group had to be Sehun, Baekhyun, and Suho.
For Chung-chas group, the most dangerous would be D.O, Chanyeol, Chen, and Xiu Min.
 

The girls made them upset by taking on their weak points which the boys reluctantly revealed about themselves. Then they showed them how to control it and channel it positively.
 

“I’m so sorry we had to make you guys upset but this is one of the most important parts of training and we had to start soon since this is a long process.” apologized Hana, feeling horrible about herself. 
 

“For some of us more than others”, said Chung-cha directing her statement towards Chanyeol and Chen who almost barbequed everyone.
 

“Thank god Suho and Lay are here”, joked Hana.
 

“So, you promised to tell us the story…” said Sehun with a cute begging expression.
 

“Alright, well the first one is kind of funny. We were training just like you guys but I couldn’t get what he was teaching us and I tried so many times that I subconsciously made a hammer and threw it at our trainer. It just missed his head”, said Chung-cha putting her index finger and thumb close together.
 

“What did he do?” asked a curious D.O, eyes wide like usual.
 

“We don’t know, he just ran out the door muttering curse words”, said Hana, nonchalantly.
 

“So what about the other time?” asked Sehun.
 

“The other time, was when Hana and I were around 8 or 9 and we first started developing our full powers. Someone was making fun of me and Hana made a portal to god-knows-where and shoved the kid in it”, said Chung-cha. “And we never saw him again…” she continued in a spooky voice.

“Shut up! He turned up like 4 days later!” said Hana as she smacked Chung-chas shoulder. Everyone laughed at their silliness.
 

“Nah, but I was happy. He never bothered me again”, continued Chung-cha. She remembered something and began laughing. “Poor kid, ‘til this day whenever he sees Hana, he runs away with an expression like he’s going to piss his pants!” Hana laughed.
 

“But you look so sweet and innocent”, said Baekhyun surprised at her.
 

“I was 9!” defended Hana, embarrassed at the situation. Kai laughed at her past in the background admiring her shyness and the big heart she has for her friend.
Suhos phone rang and the room was filled with the sound of their song “Machine”, Hana and Chung-cha smiled hearing one of their favorite songs. 
 

“Guys, the boss man needs us”, he said as he stood up along with the others.