Chapter 5 "Lay and Hana?"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 5
After the haunted house the lovely group of 14 decided to play games. Luhan saw a giant teddy bear with a red ribbon around its neck next to smaller bears on a prize stand. Luhan just stared at the teddy bear wanting it. Sehun noticed that Luhan wasn’t beside him so he looked around for him and smiled. Luhan was staring at the teddy bear like a little kid. Sehun looked over at the game and it was the one where you pop balloons with darts. He walked over to the elder behind the stand giving out darts. Sehun paid for three turns and popped a balloon every single time. He was a loud to pick any prize. Without hesitation he pointed at the giant teddy bear that stood out from at the smaller ones. Luhan was staring at the teddy bear the whole time but when he saw the man take it down his atmosphere turned sad. He had a deep frown on his face and a sad look in his eyes. Luhan was then tapped on the shoulder and he turned around. His eyes widened with surprise. Sehun had his arms stretched out with the teddy bear in his hands. 

“For me?” Luhan asked hesitantly wanting to hug both the fluffy teddy bear and Sehun. Sehun nodded with a bright smile. Luhan grabbed the overgrown teddy bear and gave it a death hug that would break any living creature’s back. He then gave Sehun a similar hug. 

“Luhan… can’t… breathe…” Sehun tried to say not being able to breathe properly. Fortunately for him Luhan was able to hear him and immediately let him go. They smiled at each other and quickly ran to the rest of the group that were very far ahead from the two. Tao glanced at Sehun and Luhan and pouted. He turned to Kris who was standing next to him and starring up lost in space.

“Kris Gege I want a bear too~” Tao complained pulling Kris’s sleeve with the all too famous puppy dog eyes. Kris looked at him confused.

“Who has a bear?” Kris asked trying to resist the smaller boy’s puppy dog eyes. Tao pointed at Luhan who was laughing happily with Hana while he held a giant teddy bear in a tight grip like if someone might try to steal it away. Kris’s gaze moved to Luhan and the bear, he then looked back at the pouting boy.

“Why do you want a bear?” Kris asked him.

“I just want one.” Tao whined while crossing his arms. Kris raised an amused eyebrow. Tao pushed him.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Tao asked him defensively. Kris shook his head while chuckling; he then grabbed Tao’s hand and started to walk him to a nearby game.

“Come on let’s go get you a bear.” Kris said. Tao smiled brightly with excitement. While this was happening Kai, Hana, Luhan, and Lay were having a normal conversation.

“Unnie where did you get that necklace?” Chung-cha cut in on their conversation seeming to pop out of nowhere. The whole gang came near all mesmerized by the beauty of the necklace. Kai’s eyes widened and Hana’s cheeks started to turn a bright scarlet. 

“Yea it’s really pretty.” Tao added while hugging the medium sized Panda teddy bear in his hands.

“Well you see…. Ummm… I…” Hana started stuttering while trying to avoid all the eyes looking straight at her.

“I got it for her.” Kai bravely cut in. Hana looked up at him with wonder. ‘Why would he tell them the truth?’ Hana asked herself bewildered at the sudden bravery from Kai. 

“Oh really?” Chung-cha asked with a slight smirk and knowing eyes. Kai nodded.

“Yea. The other day when we went to get the food we passed by a jewelry store and she said she liked the necklace so I bought it for her to repay her for all the stuff she is doing for all of us.” Kai explained not exactly telling the truth but making it sound as real as he can. Hana’s eyes widened. ‘So that’s why he bought it for me? And here I though he kind of liked me. How stupid can I get? Of course a guy like him wouldn’t ever want to be with a girl like me especially one that isn’t even human.’ Hana started ranting to herself slowly going into depression as she felt her heart break into itty bitty pieces. Hana clutched the heart with wings and looked at the ground trying her best to hold back the tears that were threating to fall. The crack on her ring started to crack even more but without anyone noticing. Lay noticed her reaction and quickly grabbed her hand and lead her far away from the group so they won’t hear them talk. Hana snapped her head up to see why she was being pulled away and looked at Lay confused when she noticed him pulling her away from the group. Lay came to halt a few feet away from the group sure that they won’t be able to hear him and Hana have a little talk.

“Hannie what’s wrong?” Lay asked with concerned eyes. Hana looked up at his concerned face ad that hit the spot. She couldn’t hold the tears back anymore; they started to flow down her cheeks. Lay panicked and started to quickly wipe her tears away.

“Hannie, Hannie, what’s wrong? Tell me.” Lay hurriedly pleaded over and over again trying to get her to stop crying. Hana looked at him with tears still falling. ‘Can I trust him?’ Hana asked herself. She saw his sincerely concerned eyes decided he was the best person to let it all out to. 

“I thought that Kai bought me the necklace because he kind of liked me. But now I know the truth. Of course he doesn’t like me. I mean come on who would actually like a freak alien?” Hana started ranting making herself sound like a freak. Lay came into realization. He quickly brought Hana into his arms and rubbed her back in a comforting hug. 

“Don’t worry. He probably does like you even more than he even knows himself. He’s just not ready to admit to anyone.” Lay tried to make her feel better. Hana felt a little hope in her heart.

“You think so?” Hana asked Lay with no more tears falling.

 

“I don’t think so, I know so.” Lay reassured her with a giant smile. Hana thanked him with a bright smile of her own. 
 

“There is that beautiful smile.” Lay teased while poking her nose. Hana giggled. Lay then started to tickle her. Hana busted out laughing and started running away from Lay towards the group that was staring at the two the whole time. Lay chased after her laughing along. When Hana was in front of the group Lay caught her by sliding his arms around her waist and pulling her. Hana laughed more making her sides hurt.
 

“Oppa… stop… my sides are starting to hurt.” Hana said with the little breathe she had. Lay nodded but didn’t let her go. He left his arms in their current position and put his chin on her shoulder to be able to see everyone more comfortably. Hana just smiled happy that someone cared so much for her. Kai felt his fists clenching and unclenching while he gritted his teeth. Chung-cha and Chanyeol were the only ones that noticed this and they looked at each other with worried looks.
 

“This can’t be good.” Chanyeol whispered to the little girl. Chung-cha slowly nodded already predicting that much drama was ahead for them.