Chapter 2 "Shirtless guys are just to much."

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

CHAPTER 2
 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
Chung-cha smacked her hand over the snooze button of the alarm, not ready to begin a new day. Hana slowly woke up and got out of bed to wake up her dongsaeng. This happened every morning.
“Get up Chungiie, you know what we need to do today”, said Hana as she tapped her repeatedly. Chung-cha wouldn’t give in.

“I’ll give you pocky”, bribed Hana. Chung-cha automatically shot out of bed to go get ready. Hana laughed at her silly younger best friend and walked to her own room to get ready.
Around 45 minutes later, Chung-cha came out first wearing this:

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/586c695addac2255a3cb7294b423266a.jpg

Hana always took a little longer so Chung-cha sat down on the couch in the living room to wait for her and watched her favorite anime.
 

Finally, Hana came out of her room wearing this:
http://media-cache-ec0.pinterest.com/upload/171066485815524105_85uR1Iu6_c.jpg
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/248542473155128613_c3u6CuZy_c.jpg
http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/248542473155136650_j6ctSjZr_b.jpg
http://media-cache3.pinterest.com/upload/122230577356689443_mYwxl52g_b.jpg
http://media-cache5.pinterest.com/upload/8796161742290832_gDGgyAhh_b.jpg

“Do I look okay?” asked Hana as she fussed with her hair and straightened out her outfit.

 

“Of course unnie, you always look perfect”, replied Chung-cha as she hugged her. “Wait….who are you trying to impress, huh unnie?” questioned Chung-cha as she poked Hana and raised her eyebrows at her.
 

“Me? Impress someone? Pfffffft”, Hana walked passed her to grab her keys and wallet.
 

“Would it possibly be that one boy from yesterday…hmm what was his name…Kai?”
 

“Of course not”, Hana gave her a nervous look. “Okay, fine but DID YOU SEE HIM?!”
 

“Well of course, but I was too busy looking at… no one.” said Chung-cha as she almost blurted it out.
 

“I saw you looking at the tall one. I also saw him looking right back at you”, Hana winked at her dongsaeng.
 

“Hannie unnie, you erted creep, can you make a portal so we can go?” begged Chung-cha wanting to get away from the topic. Both of their cheeks were firing up.
 

Hana grabbed the box of pocky she owed Chung-cha and handed it to her and made her portal. In the blink of an eye, they appeared outside the door of the boys’ dorm.
 

They both knocked on the door. In a matter of seconds, Baekhyun came to the door.
“Annyeong, are you guys ready? We have a lot of work to do.” Said Hana as Chung-cha nodded while happily eating her pocky.

 

As Baekhyun was about to answer, Kai came out into view. His hair was slightly messed up as if he had just woken up and he was only wearing shorts. He didn’t as much as notice the two visitors and walked into the kitchen.
Hana’s eyes doubled in size at the view of Kai and his beautiful body and she quickly went to cover Chung-cha’s eyes. She blushed furiously.

 

“We’ll be ready in a few minutes. Come in and sit down if you like”, smiled Baekhyun slightly embarrassed of his friend’s obliviousness.
 

“Thank you”, said the two girls as they walked passed him and sat down.
Kai turned to walk out of the kitchen and he finally noticed the two visitors. His eyes widened at first but decided to act cool and make the situation seem like nothing out of the ordinary. Either way, he was in no was ashamed of his body. Even in the awkward situation this was becoming, he still managed to notice that Hana looked even more beautiful than yesterday.

 

“Annyeong, Hana, Chung-cha” said Kai as he walked by them. Hana swallowed hard. Even Chung-cha couldn’t stop from staring at him.
 

“A-Annyeong…” the two managed to mutter back. As soon as Kai was gone, Chanyeol walked out with a situation similar to his.
 

He rubbed his eyes like a just awoken child and gave out a cute little yawn as he walked out until he finally noticed they had company. All their eyes widened and Chanyeol blushed.
 

“Umm Annyeong girls…I’ll be…getting ready.” Nervously muttered Chanyeol as he walked backward toward his room trying to act as calm as possible. But bumping into the wall in the process then scurrying into his room.
 

“Sorry…about that. I’ll tell the others you’re here”, sheepishly said Baekhyun as he rubbed the back of his neck and walked away.
 

About 15 minutes later, all the boys came out FULLY clothed and ready to go.
“Have you guys had breakfast yet?” asked SuHo.

 

“Ani, we were waiting for you guys”, said Hana.
 

“Okay, let’s go then”, said Kris. Hana got up and was about to make her portal when someone grabbed her wrist.
 

“You can’t make portals to go everywhere, what if someone sees us?” said Sehun as Hana looked up at him.
 

“Oh sorry…” she replied slightly embarrassed. Sehun was still holding her wrist.
 

“Mianhae”, he pulled away.
 

“Come on, we know a great place to eat”, said D.O as he walked out with everyone following closely behind.
-
After they finished eating and left the restaurant, Chung-cha spoke up.

 

“Umm guys, since we don’t exactly know where it is that room was yesterday, or how to get there by foot, Hana is going to have to make a portal”, she said stating the obvious.
 

“We have to do it without being seen then”, said Luhan.
 

“I’ve got an idea. Tao why don’t you just freeze everyone except for us and then while time is frozen, she makes the portal”, suggested Chung-cha.
 

“Okay I’ll try it”, said Tao as he concentrated. Everyone around them stopped and Hana quickly made the portal and everyone crossed through.
 

“You can unfreeze time now”, said Hana as soon as everyone was in. Tao did as he was told.
 

“By the way, did anyone figure their power out last night by any chance?” asked Hana. Four hands shot up.
 

“Tell us.” Said Hana.
 

“Story Time!” Chung-cha happily exclaimed.
 

“Well, last night it was getting really hot in my room and as I started to think of cold weather, the room froze, Chanyeol had to bring it back to normal”, said Xiu Min.
 

“Wow, so you’re power is frost”, Chung-cha gave him an approving head nod.
 

“Who else?” asked Hana.
 

“I was trying to read last night but all the other members were asleep so I couldn’t turn the light on and out of nowhere my hand started to glow”, said Baekhyun.
 

“That’s awesome, you’re power is light”, said Hana.
 

“Next?” asked Chung-cha.
 

“I found out that I can control water”, stated SuHo.
 

“And I can control the wind”, said a bubbly Sehun.
 

“It seems to me that all you guys are getting the powers you have in your concept for EXO”, concluded Hana.
 

“Wait, so I can teleport?” asked Kai in a mixture of surprise and happiness.
 

“Give it a try”
Kai concentrated and visualized where he wanted to go. In a split second, he was standing right next to Hana.

 

“Impressive, we have similar powers, so I can help you and also Luhan and Lay since they have to do somewhat with your minds.” Said Hana who was inwardly extremely happy she gets to help a few of her favorite members.
 

“The rest of you can pretty much tell what your powers are now right?” asked Chung-cha to everyone.
 

“Ne”
 

“Okay, so I’ll take Kai, Luhan, Lay, Sehun, SuHo, and Baekhyun and you can take Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, Chen, D.O, and Xiu Min.” said Hana and everyone parted ways to their sides.
 

“Yesh! I get the tall rappers!” Chung-cha exclaimed happily jumping up and down between Kris and Chanyeol.

Everyone laughed at the shortest person in the room.
 

“Well let’s get to work; we have a long day ahead of us”, said Hana clapping her hands with a smile.
-
“Okay Luhan, put your hand out and concentrate on the object. Move it where you want it to go”, instructed Hana.

 

After a few tries, Luhan finally got the hang of it. “Waaa this is so cool!” he exclaimed.
 

“Good job Luhan. You’re catching on very fast”, complimented Hana. Luhan smiled and bowed at her.
 

“Can we ask you a question?” said Sehun as he and Baekhyun walked over.
 

“Of course”, replied Hana.
 

“Who is your bias?” he asked embarrassed.
 

“Well, it was really hard to choose between all of you, but I chose Kai. Don’t feel too bad though, you two, Luhan, and Lay are all my favorites too.”
 

Sehun and Baekhyun smiled. Kai overheard their conversation and was thrilled when he heard his name.
-
“You’re not going to throw me off a cliff again, are you?” asked Kris slightly afraid as Chung-cha told him it was his turn to practice with him.

 

“And what if I do? What you going to do tough guy?” laughed Chung-cha poking the tall guy in the chest. Kris chuckled.
 

“If I ask you a question, will you answer honestly?” suddenly asked Kris.
 

“Sure”
 

“Who’s your bias from EXO?”
 

“To be honest, my ultimate one is Chanyeol, followed by you, Tao, and Chen”, Chung-cha blushed as she admitted it. It was enough to satisfy Kris.
-
“Chung-cha, throw me a hammer please”, Hana asked as she had something in mind for the training. Chung-cha made the hammer appear out of thin air and tossed it over to Hana.

 

“Okay Kai, when I throw this at you, you know what to do”, said Hana getting ready to throw it at him using full force.
 

“Nan, tul, set!” she threw the hammer in Kais direction and just before it couldn’t make contact with him, he disappeared.
 

She sighed in relief. ‘Where did he go? I hope he didn’t go too far away.’ thought Hana.
 

“BOO!” Hana screamed as two hands lightly shoved her from behind. She turned around with her hand on her chest and saw that it was only Kai.
 

“Tricky bastard”, mumbled Hana. He just gave a slight smirk and she felt her legs wobble.
 

“I think we’re really starting to get a hang of this”, said Chanyeol while balancing a small flame on his hand.
 

“Yeah, you guys are pretty quick learners”, complimented Chung-cha.
 

“But you still have a long way to go. I’m sure you’ll be ready by the time we have to leave though…” said Hana depressed at the thought of leaving her new home behind.
 

The mood in the room saddened, especially for Kai and Chanyeol who had taken more of liking to the two girls than everyone else had.
 

“I’m sure we can figure something out, right guys?” said Lay, saddened at the thought of losing two new friends. A bunch of head nods and yesses were heard around the room.
 

“Well, let’s not think about that right. I’m hungry. We should go eat.” suggested SuHo wanting to brighten up the mood.
 

“You know what to do Tao”, sighed Hana as she created her portal.
 

The group arrived outside of a sushi restaurant and went in. They were escorted by tall waitresses in skimpy outfits who kept eyeing the boys and throwing rude glances at Hana and Chung-cha. When they set the menus down, they made sure to linger longer on the boys and almost throw them as the girls.
 

The boys all noticed and Chanyeol spoke up, “If you don’t mind, can we have a different waitress?”
 

“But this is our table”, argued one of the waitresses.
 

“What ever happened to ‘the customer is always right’?” asked Kai in a sarcastic tone. They all smirked.
 

“Right away sir”, said the other waitress. Hatred coated her words as she threw a final mad glare in the girls’ direction.
 

“Thank god, I was about to flip her off with the looks she was giving us”, said Chung-cha. Everyone laughed knowing she would actually do it.

 

“Hello, are you all ready to order?” interrupted an old male waiter. 

‘Perfect’ thought Kai.

-

They all ordered different platters and the food arrived about 20 minutes later.

“Do you guys like your food?” asked Baekhyun being the gentleman he always is.

“Ne, thank you”, replied Hana and Chung-cha.

“Would you like to try some of mine?” offered Kai as he held a piece of sushi in front of Hana’s lips. Hana gulped and opened .

“Umm thanks, it’s really good”, she blushed even harder than this morning’s incident. Kai smirked at her cute reaction.

“Chung-cha, you have something on your lips”, said Chanyeol as he wiped it away with his thumb and stared into her eyes.

Woah. Her eyes are grey but gorgeous.’ Chanyeol thought to himself as he wiped Chung-cha’s lips.

“Oh, you can just call me Chungiie. That goes for all of you”, said Chung-cha as she blushed at his touch.

“Ne, you can call me Hannie”, agreed Hana.

“Waaa kyeopta”, said Sehun being the adorable maknae he is.