Chapter 8 "Chung-cha and Hana get to stay for now"

Love From Another Planet (DISCONTINUED)

 

CHAPTER 8
“U-umm no reason buddy”, said Kai between laughs. Lay understood but just nodded it off and helped him up off the ground. “Everything is perfect now”, continued Kai as he grabbed Hanas waist and pulled her close.
 
“Wait! Does this mean what I think it means?” asked Chung-cha.
 
“What do yo- HOLY IT DOES!” said Hana as she ran over and grabbed the younger girl into a huge hug and spun her around.
 
“What are you guys talking about?” asked Chanyeol.
 
“I was kissed by my true love! So, we can stay!” said Hana as she ran back to Kai and hugged him also. Kai wrapped her legs around his waist and they giggled.
 
“Wait Hannie, you got kissed…I didn’t”, said Chung-cha, mood dropping 100 stories. Hanas gaze turned to Chanyeol but he was deep in thought.
 
‘I have to act very soon, but I want it to be special. I hate seeing her sad. I hope she returns my feelings’ thought Chanyeol, already devising a plan to confess to her.
 
“Don’t worry Chunggiie, I would never let you go back to that planet without me”, reassured Hana ready to do everything in her power to stay with her best friend.
 
“How many more weeks do you have?” asked Suho.
 
“Umm…three”, counted Chung-cha.
 
“That’s more than enough time”, said Kai with his gaze directed towards Chanyeol. Without warning, a bright light flashed from Hana’s once broken ring as a brand new, identical one formed.
 
“That means the signal has stopped”, said Hana noticing all the confused faces.
 
“Hold on, if Chanyeol and I have such similar powers…how did he burn me?” asked Chung-cha.
 
“That’s a good question, let’s find out”, said Hana as she pulled a medium sized book out of her bag. The two girls scanned the book for answers until they found it.
 
“It says here that when the Menac breaks and the signal is sent off, no immediate changes occur, but after 2 or 3 weeks your powers begin to weaken and become less effective. By the end of the five weeks, your powers may be completely…gone”, read Hana out loud as she trailed off. Tears escaped both their eyes and Chanyeols.
 
Chung-cha suddenly took off running to their apartment upstairs. Hana almost ran after her but Kai held her hand back as he saw Chanyeol running after her.
Hana slumped down to the floor and continued crying. Everyone ran over to comfort her.
 
CHANYEOL AND CHUNG-CHA P.O.V
Chung-cha ran to their apartment and straight into her room without locking the door or turning on the lights or anything. Chanyeol arrived only seconds later to the sound of loud sobs.
 
He hesitantly walked down the hallway to her door of her room and turned the knob. Chung-cha was oblivious to him as she continued weeping on her bed.
Suddenly she felt two strong arms wrap around her and a chin rest on the top of her head.
 
“Chanyeol…?” she whispered as she looked up.
 
“Shh…it’s okay”, said Chanyeol as he looked at her tear stricken face and felt his heart fall. He cupped her face in his hands and touched his forehead to hers.
 
“I wouldn’t let anything bad happen to you”, he said and with that he lightly touched his lips to hers. They both smiled into the kiss, forgetting everything else.
 
“Are you okay?” asked Chanyeol as he wiped her tears away.
 
“I am now”, said Chung-cha as they intertwined fingers and she rested her head on his shoulder.
Within seconds, Chung-chas bracelet began to fix itself just as Hanas ring had earlier. They both smiled.
 
“We have to tell everyone!!!” said Chung-cha as she ran out of the apartment dragging Chanyeol with her.
 
“HANNIE, KRIS, CHEN, TAO, KAI, LUHAN…EVERYONE!” she said as she ran down the stairs and piled into Hana who had finally finished crying only seconds ago but was still sitting on the floor but this time on Kais lap.
 
Imagine this scene, Chung-cha jumps onto Hanas lap, smashing her against the floor in a killer hug as Kai hurriedly takes his legs out from under them, worried he wouldn’t be able to walk for the rest of his life.
 
NORMAL P.O.V
“I DON’T HAVE TO LEAVE!” she screamed as she shook Hana. Hanas eyes widened to the size of D.O’s.
 
“Copycat”, muttered D.O under his breath, nonchalantly.
It took Hana a few seconds to process before she- “KYAAAAAAA!” and hugged Chung-cha back.
 
“Chanyeol kissed you didn’t he?” whispered Hana into her ear so no one would hear.
 
“Yep”, said Chung-cha as she shoved her shoulder. Kai and Chanyeol helped them stand up.
 
“I think this calls for a celebration”, yelled Luhan as he began playing the song V.I.U by Beast.
Everyone looked around at each other and shrugged and began dancing along with Luhan. Hana and Chung-cha yelled “RLAB”. Kris doubled over laughing. Suddenly the two girls were being lifted up into the air. Hana was lifted by Kai, Sehun, and Lay and Chung-cha by Chanyeol, Kris, and Tao. They lightly bounced them up and down.
 
After a few seconds, they were let down. Hana lost her balance and crashed into Kais chest face forward. Not even a moment later, Kai crashed his lips into hers and she wrapped her arms around his neck and he had his hands on her hips.
 
“Guess we’re gonna have to get used to the skin ship King and Queen from now on”, commented Baekhyun although no one was bothered by it and on the contrary were extremely happy for the two couples.
 
“Jealous?” jokingly said Kai.
 
Hana hugged Baekhyun and so did Chung-cha. “Don’t worry, we love all our oppas” they said in unison.
 
“Wait…I feel like we’re forgetting something” wondered Suho. Everyone had happily forgotten about the interview they were supposed to attend.
 
“Nah”, everyone shrugged.
 
“Oh well, whatever. By the way, where would you ladies like to go? We will take you anywhere you want,” said Suho.
 
“Wae?” asked the two girls.
 
“To celebrate you guys being able to stay…duh,” joked Sehun.
 
“Oh, think youre so funny, don’t you?” said Hana. Luhan and her looked at eachother and then attacked Sehun, tickling him.
 
“Stop stop stop!” he screamed and they stopped, going back to normal. Sehun bounced up and down a few times before taking off to find the nearest bathroom. Knowing he would never find it and just come back for the key to their apartment, Hana took it out of her pocket and help it up. Seconds later appeared Sehun as he grabbed, said thanks and took off once more.
 
“Pabo”, said Kai shaking his head.
 
“So have you guys decided what you want to do?” asked D.O.
 
“Well, back on our planet we had a tradition for our celebrations. Us and our friends would gather up at my parents’ house and gather our the TV in the TV room and watch funny movies with truckloads of junk food and after 3 movies, we would play games and have eating races”, explained Hana.
 
“We do stuff like that too! So you wanna do that?” asked Kai.
 
“Yes please”, said Chung-cha excited to finally be reunited with her beloved pocky.
 
“Does my yeobo wanna do that too?” asked Kai as he nuzzled Hanas neck like a puppy.
 
“Ne” she answered, blushing.
 
“So, whos going to the supermarket?” asked Lay.
 
“I’ll go with Chung-cha, Hana and Kai”, said Chanyeol placing his arm around Chung-cha protectively.
 
“Can I come mei mei?” asked Lay and Kris tugging on Hana and Chung-chas sleeves.
 
“Only if you guys do aegyo”, said Hana as she and Chung-cha laughed maniacally. Sehun re-entered the room
as she said it.
 
“I would never stoop so low”, said Kris, holding his pride.
 
“Me neither”, said Lay.
 
“Guess you guys arent invited to our apartment either”, said Chung-cha. Everyone knew it wasn’t true but they gave up wither way.
 
“Fine…” Lay was the first to give in. He held his fists up to his face and scrunched up his nose.
 
“Kya, you’re so cute!” said Hana as she ruffled his hair.
 
“So what’s it gonna be Kris?” asked Chung-cha.
 
“Dammit…” Kris did a failed buing-buing but it was still kind of cute. Chung-cha made a disgusted face.
 
“You gege”, said Tao.
 
“Whatever, let’s go”
 
“Heres the key to the apartment”, said Hana as she gave it to Luhan and they left.
 
“DON’T BREAK ANYTHING”, yelled Chung-cha as she made her way up the stairs.
 
“NO PROMISES”, yelled Xiu Min. Hana popped her head back down and glared at him and left again.
-
“So, lets make a list” said Lay as they neared the grocery store.
 
He took out a piece of paper and pen and began writing. Chung-cha took the paper from him and wrote
‘EVERYTHING’ on it and showed it to him before tossing it over her shoulder. Lay frowned.
 
“Meanie”, pouted Lay. Hana and Kai comforted him and they arrived at the store.
 
“I call sitting in the cart!!” said Chung-cha as grabbed one and held her arms out. Chanyeol chuckled and picked her up over his shoulder and then plopped her down in the cart.
 
They loaded the cart with all kinds of chips, pizza, sodas, ice cream, whip cream, fudge, cookies, donuts, candy bars , banana milk, Pocky, etc.
 
“Im going to get so fat…” said Hana as she looked at Kai.
 
“I’d love you either way, so eat to your heart’s content”, he said.
 
“I don’t care, I just want some goddamn Pocky”, said Chung-cha. 
 
“That’s my favorite thing to eat too”, said Chanyeol.
 
“YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL” said Chung-cha.
 
“I like Pocky too” commented Kris.
 
“You’re okay”, said Chanyeol and high-fived Kai and Lay.
 
“Alright children, let’s go pay. Don’t get lost”, said Hana being the umma of the group.
 
“Who are you, D.O?” joked Kris. Hana glared at him and mehronged at him.
-
When they arrived back to the apartment, Chung-cha threw herself face first onto the couch and rolled over to continue eating her pocky.
 
Chanyeol playfully sat down on lap and refused to get up. After he finally did, everyone sat down normally.
 
“What do you want to do first, play games, or watch movies?” said Hana.
 
“GAMES”, yelled everyone. They moved all the furniture out of the way and sat in a big circle on the floor with all the food for the game in the middle.
 
“Okay, lets play the eating game. Someone spins a bottle and they have to finish eating the food item before the person it points too does”, explained Chung-cha.
 
“Whos first?” asked Hana.
 
“Me!!” yelled Xiu Min. He spun the bottle and it landed on Chung-cha.
 
“This will be easy!” said Xiu Min.
 
“You say that now, but wait until she’s done with you”, said Hana.
 
“So pick the food”, said Hana to Xiu Min. He picked a bag of cookies that has five medium sized cookies in
it and tossed one to Chung-cha.
 
“Ready, set, GO!” yelled Chen as he blew his imaginary whistle.
At the start of it, it looked like Xiu Min was going to win but Chung-cha picked up speed towards the ending. She finished while he was still on his fourth cookie.
 
“I WIN!” screamed Chung-cha.