Chapter Two: When Yesung Met Youngmin

Identical Strangers

 

Four Years Ago

Yesung walked into his new class, it was his first day teaching at the school and he was excited for his new adventure.

He greeted his class and introduced himself. “My name is Kim Jong Woon but my friends call me Yesung, so when we are in class, I hope you all would like to call me Yesung”. He then asked his class to take turns introducing them to him. One-by-one each student stood and introduced themselves to him, they told their new teacher their favorite subjects and what they do for fun.

The final student stood and introduced himself.

“My name is Jo Youngmin” he said as he bowed. He recited what his favorite subject was, his favorite sport, favorite athlete and favorite actor. He bowed again and sat down.

Yesung stood there for a moment unable to take his eyes off Youngmin. After a moment the class began to laugh and Yesung was dragged out of his trance.

Over the next several weeks Yesung got used to his new position as a teacher. He enjoyed his students and he enjoyed the work, most of all, he enjoyed being around Youngmin.

Youngmin also enjoyed his teacher, he often asked for extra help and was seen often staring at his teacher, his friends would occasionally for it, but he didn’t care. He was attracted to his wonderful teacher Kim Jong Woon.

The school year stretched on and more and more their eyes locked during class. Everyone knew Youngmin was gay and everyone saw the way he looked at their teacher, his closest friends encouraged him to confess his feelings to Yesung, but he said he couldn’t, it was inappropriate for a student to love a teacher and vice versa.

One thing that kept Youngmin spirits up was that soon enough he would graduate and then it wouldn’t matter who he fell in love with.

Several months later that day came as Youngmin and his friends graduated. The next day Youngmin went off to find Yesung and confess his feelings for him. He had found out from a friend where Yesung lived and headed there late in the morning. He found the home rather easily and approached the door a little scared.

He softly knocked on the door and waited, there was no answer. He knocked again a little louder.

“Be right there” he heard from the other side of the door.

His heart began to beat harder. He was anxious, nervous and a little happy.

“Who is it” Yesung asked from the other side of the door.

Youngmin remained silent, he didn’t know why, but he did.

Instead of asking again, Yesung opened the door and found his now former student standing there. Yesung was surprised and for a few moments lost track of what he had been doing.

Youngmin stood there stunned. His teacher stood there with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Youngmin couldn’t move his eyes from Yesung’s lower body. Finally Yesung looked down and at that moment he remembered that had just come from the shower. He blushed and asked Youngmin to come in before he ran off to his room to get dressed.

A few minutes later Yesung emerged from his room. He offered Youngmin a drink, he declined. So Yesung sat on the couch and asked what was up.

“Well, I came today because you’re not my teacher any more and well, I just thought I should tell you something” Youngmin said.

That sat there for a minute or two before Yesung spoke up.

“And what is it that you wanted to tell me” Yesung asked.

“Well, I saw how you look at me” he said.

Yesung looked into his eyes. He had been admiring Youngmin for many months, he was glad he was no longer his student, but he wasn’t sure if he should tell him that he was attracted to him.

“I like you Yesung” Youngmin said as he smiled at his teacher.

Yesung smiled and tried to talk, but he had a hard time finding words. He just simply sat there smiling.

“I was wondering if now that you are no longer my teacher, if maybe we can go on a date” Youngmin asked.

“I would love to” Yesung said finally able to get words out, perhaps too eagerly.

Youngmin smiled. He was now in heaven. Yesung said yes to him, this was the best day of his life.

The two sat there talking for an hour before setting on a time for their date. Yesung showed Youngmin to the door and as they said their goodbyes Youngmin reached in and hugged Yesung, he tried to give him a kiss on the cheek but Yesung backed away.

Youngmin had a sad look on his face briefly, but he knew it was too soon for that, even if it was just on the cheek.

Two days later they went on their date. They had dinner at a nearby restaurant and then took in a movie. They walked to Youngmin’s house together and after saying goodnight, Yesung leaned in and kissed Youngmin right smack on the lips. As he kissed him Youngmin let out a soft moan, this brought laughter from both of them.

Before he left, Yesung invited Youngmin to his place for lunch the next day. They agreed on a time and with that Yesung was off.

Youngmin got to his room and fell on his bad the happiest he has ever been. He was in love and he got his first kiss what a perfect day.

As he was laying there drifting off into fantasy land his father knocked on his door. It wasn’t until his father yelled his name did he drift back to reality and jump up and open the door.

“Hey dad, sorry, I was deep in thought and didn’t hear you” he said.

“I’m sure” his dad said.

“So what’s up” he asked his father.

“We need to talk Youngie” his dad said.

“About what dad” he replied.

“About what just happened” he said.

“Oh” Youngmin said as a look of nervousness came over his face.

Youngmin’s parents have known their son was gay, they were okay with. But his father grew concerned when he looked out the window and saw his son kissing a man he recognized as his teacher.

“It’s not a good idea to be doing stuff with your teacher” his dad said.

“Former teacher dad, I graduated” he said.

“He’s still much older than you son, you should be with someone your own age” his dad said.

“Why, what does it matter how old someone is if you love them” he asked his father.

“It just does son. Your only eighteen years old, your still a kid” his dad said.

“I’m not a kid” he replied rather angrily.

“How old is your teacher” he asked his son.

“He’s twenty nine” he responded.

“So he’s eleven years older and you think that’s okay” he asked/

“Yes dad, its fine” he said defiantly.

His father sighed realizing he wasn’t going to be able to persuade his son.

“If you are set on this and insist on dating him fine, but me and your mother want to formally meet him so invite him to dinner soon” his dad said.

“Thanks dad” Youngmin said and hugged his dad.

His dad hugged his son back and kissed his forehead and headed for the door, as he was about to leave his son spoke up.

“Dad, how old are you” he asked.

“I’m forty-eight, you know that” he said to his son.

“And mom is how old” his son asked.

His dad laughed as he exited to room, unable to respond to the fact that his wife is ten years younger than he is.

The next day he got ready and was on his way to Yesung’s in time for his lunch date. They talked and got to know each other better as they ate. Following lunch they went to the living room and sat on the couch and continued to talk.

It was nearly four hours since he arrived and Youngmin was feeling tired. Yesung excused himself for a minute and when he returned Youngmin was asleep on the couch. Yesung smiled and was unsure what to do. Should he let him sleep, wake him up to go home or should he carry him to a bed so he is more comfortable.

He decided to take him to his guest room so he could be comfortable. He carefully lifted him and made his way down the hall. He gently placed him on the bed and pulled a blanket up over him, as he was pulling up Youngmin reached up and grabbed Yesung by the neck and pulled him down and kissed him. They kissed for a good minute before either came up for air.

Yesung smiled at him and told him to take a nap, they could have dinner together later and then he would take him home, he turned to head to the door when he heard Youngmin cry out.

“Please don’t leave me” Youngmin said with tears in his eyes.

“I was just going to the living room, I’m not leaving” he said.

“Stay here, sleep with me” Youngmin asked.

“I don’t think we should” Yesung said.

“Don’t you like me” Youngmin asked.

“Of course I do, but we have only had one date, we shouldn’t be in a bed together yet” he said.

“Two dates” Youngmin protested.

“Okay, two dates” Yesung said laughing.

“Please stay with me” he begged,

Yesung gave in and went to the other side of the bed and lay down with him. Youngmin moved close to him and wrapped his arms around him. They both fell asleep.

About an hour later Yesung was woken by Youngmin straddling him leaned over and kissing him passionately. Instead of protesting he began to kiss back. The kissing continued for several minutes before the need to take the next step overtook them both. Youngmin tore open Yesung’s button-down shirt and he began Yesung’s chest. A minute later and positions were reversed and Yesung was straddling Youngmin who was now shirtless.

Yesung undid his young boyfriend’s pants and helped them off, he then took off his own pants as they now lay there together with nothing but underwear on.

An hour later Youngmin lay there in Yesung’s arms, both exhausted. They had both just had for the first time and while it was a learning experience, it was a wonderful one. They had both very much enjoyed it.

Over the next year they dated and got to know each other as well as they had known anyone. After a year they moved in together, they both felt that this was the person they wanted to spend their whole lives with, nothing could ever separate them.

 

Present Day

Yesung woke up crying. He had just relived their four years together as he slept and now he sits here unsure if they have a future, not after the way his boyfriend was kissing that identical stranger, he regretted ever telling Youngmin about the day he met Kwangmin.

 

 

 

Hope you enjoy this new chapter. Its a brief backstory to Yesung and Youngmin's relationship. Not a lot of detail, just an overview. Next chapter should be the backstory for Ryeowook and Kwangmin.