Chapter Sixteen: Liftoff

Identical Strangers

 

One Year Later

It’s been one year since Youngmin moved in with Kwangmin and Ryeowook moved into Yesung’s guest room. Over the year, the brothers have fallen deeply in love; they spend every free minute together enjoying each other’s company. Kwangmin has started University and Youngmin will start soon.

Meantime Ryeowook and Yesung have built a close relationship. They have enjoyed each other intimately as well as friends. Today they have invited their former lovers over for dinner. As they sat at the dinner table to begin to eat Yesung stood for a toast.

“Today, Ryeowook and I set forth on a new journey as we begin a business together. Today we celebrate with our closest friends” Yesung said.

Everyone raised their glasses. As Yesung stood there everyone moved to begin eating.

“I have more to say” Yesung said with a chuckle.

“At this time that we begin a business venture together, I want to ask one more thing. Ryeowook, ever since our weekend in New York together a year ago I have slowly but steadily fallen in love with you. We share many moments together and our business means we will continue to share many more. But I want to share my life with you; I want to wake up next to you, not down the hall. I want to fall asleep holding you, not lying alone wishing you were closer. So I am asking today, that you not only be my partner in business, but be my partner in life” Yesung continued.

“Awww” Youngmin and Kwangmin said in unison.

Ryeowook got up from his seat and went around the table, he slowly walked up to Yesung and pulled him close and hugged him tightly as he whispered to him.

“I love you Yesung, nothing would make me happier than to be with you forever” Ryeowook whispered loud enough for the twins to hear.

After a minute the twins joined them for a group hug. The four of them were like family. None of them ever gave up their love for their former boyfriends, they just moved on. Ryeowook loved Kwangmin as much as he ever did; the same went for each of them.

“I have something to say too” Ryeowook said.

“Kwangmin has started University and has been doing great, and Youngmin you will be starting very soon. We are both proud of you two. So we want you both to know, that once you two have your degrees, this company is as much yours as it is ours. When you’re ready, positions will be available and waiting for both of you” Ryeowook continued.

The twins took another opportunity to have a group hug before individually hugging their former lovers. Once all the hugging was done, the four of them finally sat down and enjoyed dinner.

 

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin arrived home after dinner. Once they were inside Youngmin was all over Kwangmin, but he pushed away, Youngmin was right back on him, this happened a few times.

“I need to finish my homework” Kwangmin said.

“But can’t you do that later, I want to play” Youngmin said with a smile.

“That’s all you ever want to do” Kwangmin said returning his smile.

“It’s not my fault you’re so darn cute” Youngmin said.

“Well if its just my looks you want you can always go pleasure yourself in front of the mirror” Kwangmin said with a laugh.

“Your mean Kwangie” Youngmin said.

“I’ll be finished soon enough. Why don’t you go read a book for now” Kwangmin suggested.

Youngmin stomped off to read a book. He sat in the Library, that’s the room that used to be the master bedroom, but several months ago they built bookshelves on all the walls and turned it into a library because Kwangmin couldn’t feel right using it as their bedroom after sharing it with Ryeowook when they were together.

Youngmin searched through the bookshelves for something to read. He decided since he would be taking English classes when he started school it would be good to brush up on what he already knew so he grabbed an American classic The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain and sat down in his chair and began to read. Occasionally he would come across a word he had trouble with, so he would type it into his phone and search it to find its meaning. He continued reading for nearly an hour.

Kwangmin had been standing in the door for five minutes enjoying watching Youngmin so drawn into the book he was reading. He finally had enough of waiting and coughed.

“Are you done your homework” Youngmin asked.

“I am, but since your busy I will go to sleep” Kwangmin said as he walked away.

He had gone no more than five feet when Youngmin sprinted past him grabbing his hand and pulling him to their bedroom. They enjoyed a night of lovemaking before falling asleep in each other’s arms.

 

 

Yesung and Ryeowook were at their new office the next morning to get everything started. They would start with 50 employees but expected to have 200 within the first six months. During the early months of their new business they would have to travel a lot to bring in new clients, tomorrow morning they would both be off on long trips that would keep them apart for several weeks.

Once they had everything settled at the new office, they filled their briefcases with the needed forms and a large supply of business cards and were off to spend their last night for awhile together. They had planned to have dinner and see a movie, but Ryeowook decided last minute to eat at home and spend the evening alone together.

Neither one ate too much. Soon they found themselves lying together on the couch watching a movie. They weren’t paying as much attention to the movie as they were to each other. After about an hour Yesung decided they should head to their bed, so off they went to enjoy one last night in bed together before their long separation.

 

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin went to the airport with Ryeowook and Yesung to wish them well on their trip, and also to drive their car back for them to save parking fees at the airport.

Yesung’s flight was the first to leave, so they all said goodbye to Yesung. Kwangmin gave him a brief hug and wished him good luck. Youngmin followed his hug with a almost intimate kiss, he too wished him good luck. Ryeowook was nearly in tears as he gave his new boyfriend a long hug and kiss, the only thing that ended the hug was the final call for Yesung’s flight to New York.

Once Yesung was gone, they headed to the terminal Ryeowook was departing from; they had a little wait before his flight was called for boarding. Youngmin gave Ryeowook a hug and also a kiss, but more of a peck than the near intimate kiss he gave Yesung, like he did for his former boyfriend, he also wished Ryeowook good luck. Kwangmin gave him a hug and a kiss, again like Youngmin’s it was more of a peck. As he pulled back he stood there and straightened Ryeowook’s tie and told him to call when he arrived in London. He wished him luck and off he went.