Chapter Fifteen: Moving On

Identical Strangers

 

Yesung took out his cell phone and called Youngmin.

“It’s Yesung, I was wondering if you had a couple minutes to talk” Yesung said.

“Sure” Youngmin replied.

“How’s things going between you and Kwangmin” Yesung asked.

“It’s going good. Siwon came over today and I introduced them” Youngmin said.

“That’s great. I was wondering if you two had any intentions of living together” Yesung asked.

“I’d like to, I want to be with him every day, but I don’t know if he wants to” Youngmin replied.

“Okay. How’s everything else going” Yesung asked.

“It’s good. How come your not back in Korea yet” Youngmin asked.

“Something came up and I had to stay longer, I will explain it later” Yesung said.

“Okay” Youngmin said.

“I’ll let you go now. I lov… sorry, I forgot for a second there” Yesung said.

“It’s okay, you can still love me, I still love you, its just different now” Youngmin said.

“Thanks Youngmin, I love you, talk to you soon” Yesung said.

“Bye” Youngmin said as he hung up.

Yesung told Ryeowook about the conversation with Youngmin so Ryeowook decided to call and talk to Kwangmin. He grabbed his phone and dialed Kwangmin.

“Hi Ryeowook” Kwangmin greeted.

“Hey Kwangie. How are you” Ryeowook asked.

“I’m good. How was your trip to New York” Kwangmin asked.

It’s going well, I’m still here” he replied.

“I thought you were coming back already” Kwangmin asked.

“I ran into someone on the plane, we hung out some here and decided to stay a few extra days after our work was done to see some sights” Ryeowook replied.

“Oh great, is it someone I know” Kwangmin asked.

“Yes and that’s why I was calling” Ryeowook replied.

“Oh, who is it” Kwangmin asked.

“It’s Yesung, we had seats next to each other on the plane, so while we talked on the flight we agreed to have dinner one night, and that led to staying for sightseeing” Ryeowook replied.

Ryeowook heard Kwangmin talking in the background and knew he must be relaying what he was saying to Youngmin.

“And what does this have to do with calling me” Kwangmin asked.

“Well, I have been looking for houses to see when I return, and theres just nothing available that fits my tastes” Ryeowook said.

“And you want to move back into our house” Kwangmin asked.

“No, no, that’s not it. It’s your house now. Anyway, Yesung had said that if Youngmin went to live with you, I could stay in his guest room until I can find a suitable house, that way I don’t need to decorate an apartment only to have to do everything over when I find a house” Ryeowook said.

He heard more background talking and then some giggling. Then he heard one of them say “I think they like each other”.

“Youngmin can come live here if he wants, but it’s up to him” Kwangmin said.

“Okay, well if you want to make the offer to him, you might get some bonus from him” Ryeowook said with a chuckle.

“That’s a good idea huh” Kwangmin said.

More talking in the background, some laughs and finally Kwangmin returned to the phone.

“He said he would love to live with me, so I guess that’s settled” Kwangmin said.

“Thanks Kwangie, I appreciate it” Ryeowook said.

“One sec, Youngmin wants to talk to you” Kwangmin said.

“Okay” Ryeowook replied.

“Hey y” Youngmin giggled.

“Hi” Ryeowook replied.

“Can I talk to Yesung” Youngmin asked.

“What makes you think he’s with me” Ryeowook asked.

“You both happen to call within minutes of each other, I know he’s there” Youngmin replied.

“Okay hold on” Ryeowook said handing the phone to Yesung.

“Hello” Yesung said.

“So home come you didn’t tell me you were sleeping with Ryeowook” Youngmin asked.

“Ehhh” Yesung didn’t know what to say.

“Was he hesitant in bed with you” Youngmin asked?

“I don’t want to talk about this” Yesung said.

“Okay, I will move in with Kwangmin, I will wait until you return so we can discuss dividing our things” Youngmin said.

“Okay, see you in a few days” Yesung said.

“Bye again” Youngmin said as he hung up.

 

 

 


Short chapter, I will do two chapters tomorrow to make up for it.  I'm considering writing another story as I write this one, it's a new idea I had today, if I do write it now, it would probably mean some times I would only post new chapters of this story every other day, but thats okay right?  If I write it I need some ideas for main characters, I would like to use characters I havent used before, because otherwise I would likely use Ryeowook and Yesung :p  What do you think?  The new story would be a love story, but have little to no .