Behind The Scenes Video

The Girl Stuck In His Memories

Ok! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! Just been kinda busy >_< Heads up though! Everytime you see these: ~~~   it means that any dialouge between them is in English! So keep your eyes out for them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

                "Here" her manager says, handing them two sheets of paper from the front seat. "These are copies of the video's over look. The director faxed them to me this morning, asking if you guys could look over it before, so we can use as much time filming."

                "Ok, oppa," Ji Yeon responds before studying the sheet. Kris, on the other hand, glances at his before throwing it aside and going back to his game on his phone. "Aren't you even going to look over it once?" she asks him.

                "Nope, I'll just go with the flow," he responds, not even looking up from his game. Ji Yeon smirks, glances back down at the paper, and looks back at the gaming male. 'Good. Better for me,' she thinks. Soon after, the van stops in front of a park. There is a playground close to the entrance. Further back into the park was a thick forest.

                “Annyeonghaseyo!” Ji Yeon and Kris bow to each of the staff members.

                “Ah! Ji Yeon-ah! Kris! Come here,” the director calls them over to the main tent. “Did you two go over the story board?” he asks when the two enter the tent. Ji Yeon nods with a smile, but rolls her eyes when Kris also nods.

                “As you know, the first scenes are flashbacks and takes place during autumn. Your outfits are in your trailer. Make-up and hair will be in once you change,” the assistant director leads them to the heated trailer on the side of the tents.

          ~~~“Why do we need a heated trailer? It’s only April,” Kris states in English looking around the trailer that is covered with various items. The back wall can’t even be seen past the multiple mirrors and tables. The tables themselves are not seen under the piles of hair and make-up products.

                “Just wait and see. It may just be April, but the nights become cold,” Ji Yeon warns.

                “Please, Ashley, we’ve lived in Canada. We can handle some cold,” Kris jokes.

                “Ji Yeon,” she quickly corrects him.

                “I call you Ji Yeon, you call me Kris,” he argues back.

                After some hesitation Ji Yeon rolls her eyes and says, “Whatever, Kevin. Suit yourself and go outside. Go freeze to death for all I ca-“ she stops short as the door of the trailer opens and her manager walks in with a handheld video camera.  ~~~

                “What are you doing?” Ji Yeon asks.

                “LSM said to film a behind the scenes video to release with the mv. He said something about the fans being able to get to know you better,” he explains while turning on the camera. Kris and Ji Yeon exchange a glance and silently agree to, in front of the camera and fans, act as the bubbly, happy, pre-debut friend the world would soon see them as.

                “Can we talk in English? And then we can put Korean subs on the video?” Kris asks.

                “What? Not confident with your speaking, dear buddy?” Ji Yeon asks, a smirk forming on her lips.

                With a quick glare, Kris answers, “No, my Korean is fine. I just thought it would be cooler for the fans if they saw a part of your past. Thus, speaking in English.”

                “Ohhhh!!!! That’s a good idea! Let’s do that!” her manager says. “Ji Yeon-ah, let’s do a little introduction over there. Then, introduce Kris and act as if the camera is barely here.”

                “Nice save,” she whispers to Kris as she follows her manager to the side of the room. he gives a low chuckle as he watches her film the introduction.

                “Ready? Aaannnddd, action!” he manager signals her and presses record.

                “Annyeonghaseyo! Moon Ji Yeon immida! Yay~ Everyone, we are here on location for my FIRST music video, Breakthrough! Whoo~ Right now we are in my trailer waiting for hair and make-up to show up,” Ji Yeon says with a cheery expression on her face.

                “As most of you have seen from the teaser already I have a featured rapper for my song. He’s my featured rapper and the male star of my mv! Presenting, EXO-M’s leader, KRIS!!! Whoo~” Ji Yeon cheers with fake enthusiasm as the camera pans over to Kris who is standing by the clothes rack.

                “Annyeonghaseyo. EXO-M’s leader, Kris immida,” Kris says with a small bow to the camera.

                “Kris and I have actually known each other for a while now. As some of you know we are both from Vancouver, Canada. Although that place is pretty big and popular, we went to the same dance studio and, actually, were dance partners. So… since we’ve known each other for a while, to make things more casual and natural for us, and for you fans to see our personalities, we are going to be speaking in English. A link to a version of this video with Korean subs will be posted here,” Ji Yeon explains, then points to the place where the description would be.

         ~~~“Well to start off so you won’t be so confused, we know each other by our English names, so we will be calling each other by them,” Kris explains walking over to Ji Yeon’s side. “I know Ji Yeon as Ashley. And she knows me as Kevin.”

                “Now that we’ve got that covered, let’s go film a music video!” Ji Yeon shouts.

                “Do you wanna change first or should I?” Kris asks pointing to the single changing curtain.

                “I’ll change first,” she says getting up from her chair and grabbing her clothes before going behind the curtain.

                “What I supposed to do?” he asks laughing and pointing to the awkward filming camera.

                “I don’t know. Act…. Normal?” her voice travels over the curtain.

                As a failed attempt to act normal, Kris lies down on the couch and closes his eyes. The camera just follows his movements and stays on him as he “sleeps”. Suddenly Kris makes an “ugh” sound and his eyes flash open to see a changed Ji Yeon sitting on his stomach.

                “I told you to act normal, not put the viewers to sleep while you sleep,” she jokes poking his forehead, ignoring the death glares he was sending her.

                “Hurry up and change before the make-up and hair get here,” she says grabbing his clothes off the rack and pushing him into the curtain.

                When Kris comes out Ji Yeon pulls him over to face the mirrors “So what do you think, World, of your new pair of Canadian friends?"

                Ji Yeon puts up two fingers to make the peace sign and pulls out her phone. Following Ji Yeon, Kris puts up a peace sign too and smiles into the phone through the mirror. Ji Yeon snaps the picture then shows it to Kris and the camera.

   976a4790gw1drle8mb749j.jpg

                Soon after, hair and make-up shows up. When everything is done and both idols look perfect. They are lead outside to start filming. Whenever the bts camera was on them, the two would act like the friends they knew they should be.

                During a few scenes the two would share jokes and crack up laughing. While filming one of the scenes Kris and Ji Yeon had somehow ended up in a pillow fight. It had earned them scolding from the director, but it lightened up the mood throughout the whole set.

                After about 2 hours of filming, the idols were given a short break. Ji Yeon takes the small gap of freedom to prove Kris wrong. She quickly sprints ahead of Kris towards the trailer. Confused by her sudden actions, Kris’s gaze follows the running girl. When Ji Yeon reaches the trailer she pulls the door open, jumps inside, and waves to Kris before slamming the door shut.

                Realizing what she’s up to Kris sprints the rest of the way. He reaches the trailer and shakes the door knob. Locked. “Hey! ASHLEY! Hey! It’s cold out here! I’m gonna freeze! Open the door!” he yells pounding on the locked door. Puffs of steam drift out of his mouth as he yells. Ji Yeon’s loud laughter can be heard from inside.

                “Please, Ashley, we’ve lived in Canada. We can handle some cold,” she mocks him through the door. “If you can handle the cold, you’ll be fine out there!”

                “Just let me in! I admit it! I was wrong! Now will you let me in! Ashley!” he continues pounding on the door. Meanwhile, the bts camera is getting everything on tape. After a few more yells and pounding, Ji Yeon opens the door and lets him in. They sit on the couch leaning their heads against the back.

               “Have you been filming the whole time?” Kris asks Ji Yeon manager, who nods. “The behind the scenes video is going to be over 5 hours!?”

               “What?” Ji Yeon looks at him as if he’s gone crazy. “No, we’ll just edit it down to about a 3-4 minute video.”

               “Everyone back on set!” the director’s voice leaks into the trailer.

               “See what you did! I spent my whole break pounding on the door,” Kris says walking out with a fake pout on his face.

               “Your fault for saying you could handle the cold.”

               After another 3 hours of filming, the video is finally shot. Everyone is tired and relieved that everything is finished. Kris and Ji Yeon pile into the car. “Should we do a short sign off with the two of you?” her manager asks still filming from the driver’s seat.

              “Sure,” Kris responds.~~~

              “Thank you for supporting me and my debut album. I hope you like it. I also hope I am able to one day see all you lovely fans out there. I would like to thank Kris for helping my album and rapping for me. I would also like to that EXO for letting me steal him from them for the day,” Ji Yeon says with a laugh. Kris smiles at her little comment to s. “Please support EXO!”

              “And, of course, Moon Ji Yeon!” Kris adds with a smile.

              “And the rest of our SM sunbaes!” Ji Yeon adds.

              “This has been Moon Ji Yeon!”

              “And EXO-M’s Kris!”

              “ANNYEONG!” they yell together while they wave to the camera.

              “Aaannndd… cut! Good job you two. Now let’s get you guys back to the dorms,” Ji Yeon’s manager says with a tired smile after he turns off the camera. The car ride is silent as the two fall asleep again, but this time their heads stay apart. Soon they arrive to SM’s dorm building. Ji Yeon’s manager parks the car and the three get out before heading towards the lobby.

              “Thank you for helping Ji Yeon with everything, Kris,” her manager says as they stop in the middle of the lobby.

              “No problem. Anything for an old friend,” Kris responds with a (surprisingly) real smile.

       ~~~“Thank you, Kevin,” Ji Yeon thanks, not quite looking him in the eye. Her manager quietly excuses himself, heading up to the dorm first.

               “You’re welcome, Ash,” he says. A strange warm feeling comes over her when she hears her old nickname. Kris then turns around and heads for the elevators to the east wing of the building. She watches him get into the elevator before heading up to her dorm in the west wing.

               “Ashley?” Kris calls her and she turns to face him. “Send me the picture from earlier, please,” he quickly says before the doors slide shut. Still processing his request, Ji Yeon glances down at her phone and brings up the picture from before.~~~

               Quickly reflecting the music video shoot, she wonders, ‘Were we really just acting like that for the fans?’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok! Sooo LOTS of things to say and ask!

1: I have changed Ji Yeon's name from "Park" to "Moon" because i found that a few people were thinking T-Ara's maknae, Park Ji Yeon.

2: I know that there is no such thing as "SM's dorm building" BUT! having one, where all the sm artist live in the same building, just makes some of the plots sooo much easier. OH! And: East wing= boys' side  West wing= girls' side

3: I have a poll for you!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/26223

Pick one! But to help you deicide:

-"special" things in the future MAY (not final) include: acting in a drama, MTV EXO Match Up (M&K), Strong Heart: SM Rookie Vers.

-pics that will be used in the MV if it wins (can you guess what the plot is?):

 

THANK YOU!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!

Don't forget to COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!!!

<3 exotic92~