Hello Neighbor~!

The Girl Stuck In His Memories

 

Ok~! So a couple things~!

1. let's pretend SM artist live in ONE BIG SM dorm building ;)

2. Red= english

3. and... yeah that's all i got!

ENJOY~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

            A few weeks has passed since the eventful Music Bank filming. Ji Yeon had finally settled down into her new dorm in the SM building. Recently SM had passed a new rule about the managers living in the same dorms as their group. Now all managers had to live in the third, smaller room on the floor. Manager-oppa had yet to tell me whom he was now rooming with.

            Since she has the day off, Ji Yeon let Hyun Soo take the day off to go visit his sister, who lived on the other side of Seoul. Ji Yeon looks around her empty dorm and sighs, silently regretting rejecting LSM's idea to be in a girl group. The other day Justin had called back to talk about what happened. Ji Yeon explained to him everything she knew. He accepted it and said he would try and calm the others down, as long as she promised that they could fly over and visit once they start their summer vacation. Although Ji Yeon wasn't really looking forward to it, she had no choice, but to agree.

            After about an hour of boredom and nothing good on TV, Ji Yeon decides to head out and explore Seoul before her scheduled lunch with Jaehyo. He had called the night before saying he had an hour break between schedules and that he had heard she had the day off. Excited to for an official reunion after 6 years, Ji Yeon quickly accepted.

            "Hyun Soo-oppa, I'm gonna go around Seoul before and after my lunch with Jaehyo, so if I'm not back before you, don't worry about me, ok?" Ji Yeon assures her manager over the phone.

            "Ah, arraso. Don't worry. I'm taking Hyunji-noona and her kids to Lotte World, so I'm sure you'll be back before I check on you," Hyun Soo says through the loud chaos in the background.

            "Hahaha, arraso, Oppa. Have fun!" Ji Yeon hangs up smiling at the thought of her manager being dragged around Lotte World by his two 5-year-old nephews. "I better go get changed," she mutters to herself, before standing up off the couch and heading toward her room.

            After changing into the outfit she had pick out last night, she walks back into the living room and grabbing her keys, silently thanking god she could drive herself.

            "BOOM~!" a loud noise comes from somewhere around the room. Ji Yeon freezes immediately and looks around the room. When everything seems to still be in their place, she takes another step towards the door before the noise comes again.

            Ji Yeon turns around, dropping her bag and keys on the couch, and starts searching around the room. The continuous booming eventually leads her to the door that Hyun Soo had covered up with the TV. Ji Yeon quickly pushes the TV aside and starts to back up after noticing that the door was shaking.

            "BOOOM~!" suddenly the door falls over causing all the papers on Ji Yeon's coffee table to blow onto the ground.

            "Noona?" comes a voice from the now empty doorframe.

~~~~~~~~~~~EXO Dorm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            The vocal lines (Suho, Luhan, Baekhyun, DO, Chen, Xiumin) along with the two managers had left a little while ago to record the ballad for EXO's 2nd album. Leaving the rest (Kris, Kai, Lay, Sehun, Tao, Chanyeol) behind to do what they wanted.

            Tao and Sehun sit at the dining room table on the main floor eating the ramyun DO had made them before he left with the others. Kris and Luhan are in the their room that they share with Xiumin, on the first floor, by the stairs. Kai, Lay, and Chanyeol sit on the couch playing a video game in the second floor living room.

            Sehun stands up and heads over to the sink to wash his bowl. Tao continues to eat in silence, looking over the dorm they had not long ago moved into. Of course, he and his M-hyungs only stayed here when they were in Korea, but that was long enough.

            Right before EXO debuted SM had placed them in this 2-story dorm in the SM Dorm buildings. There were 3 bedrooms on each floor. The M-members were placed 3 to a room and the K-members had 2 in a room. The sixth room had been transformed into a wardrobe after the managers had moved into a separate dorm. Each floor had a living room, but the second one was larger, since there was only a kitchen and dining room on the first floor.

            "What are you doing?" Tao asks Sehun after the noise from Sehun digging around in a drawer returns him to reality.

            "Trying to find a bobby pin or something," Sehun replies, smiling after finding a pin in the back of the drawer.

            "For what?"

            "To pick a lock," Sehun replies again walking towards the stairs at the other side of the room.

            "What lock?" Tao suspiciously looks at the younger male.

            "Haven't you ever wondered what was on the other side of the locked door in the living room?" Sehun laughs before quickly jogging up the stairs.

            Tao's eyes widen in sudden interest. He quickly slurps up the last of his ramyun, throws his bowl in the sink, pounds on Luhan and Kris's door, before following Sehun up the stairs.

            By the time Kris and Luhan arrived in the upstairs living room Chanyeol, Kai, Lay, and Tao gather around Sehun, who was trying to pick the lock on the door.

            "What are you guys up to?" Kris asks, his role of leader popping back into his head.

            "Trying to see what's on the other side of this door," Chanyeol simply replies.

            "Yah, what if there's someone living on the other side of that door?" Lay asks becoming the voice of reason within the troublemaker group.

            "Then we'll meet our neighbor, say hi, lock the door again, and only socialize during awkward elevator rides down to the lobby," Kai smirks.

            "I'm not part of this," Lay quickly sits back on the couch and watches TV, making sure to at least keep an eye on their activities.

            "Oh for god's sake," Tao says after 10min of the group taking turns to see who could pick the lock. He quickly pushes the others behind him before he starts kicking the door.

            The door slowly starts to shake more and more with Tao's kicks. By the 6th kick the door broke away from the doorframe and fell to the ground. Sehun quickly pushes his way to the front and through the doorway. The other 5 boys gather behind him, including Lay who had jumped off the couch at the first sign of excitement.

            "Noona?" Sehun says his eyes going wide at the sight in front of him. There in front of the EXO boys is a wide-eyed Ji Yeon staring at the door, which was now lying on the floor in front of her barely centimeters away from her feet.

            "OH SEHUN!!!! NOH (You)!!!!" Ji Yeon yells and points at the youngest of the group with rage in her eyes. Ji Yeon starts chasing Sehun around both hers and EXO's dorms. By the time the boys could calm her down and explain why they broke the door down about an hour had passed.

            "Sorry, Ji Yeon-ah. They thought you could be a crazed, stalker fangirl," Lay explains with a smile.

            "Hahaha I hope I'm not," Ji Yeon smiles back at him.

            "You hope you're not our fan," Kai frowns.

            "No, you dumbo, I'm your fan. I hope I'm not crazed and stalkerish," Ji Yeon jokes with the younger male. After the festivities, the 7 idols agree to go down to the kitchen to enjoy some ice cream the boys had bought the day before.

            "So you ARE my fan, huh?" Kris smirks at Ji Yeon when the two are the last to head downstairs.

            "Noona, are you coming?" Sehun's voice can be heard from the 1st floor.

            "Mhm~!" Ji Yeon yells back before turning to Kris. "I am the GROUP's fan. Not your fan, Kris. Don't be silly," Ji Yeon jokes before punching Kris in the arm hard, but smiles to make it seem like it were playful.

            "And, that still hurts," Kris mutters, rubbing his arm as he follows her down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time!! Been kinda busy >_< Hope you guys liked it!!!

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote, Enjoy~!

<3 exotic92!!!